PDA

View Full Version : Should this be allowed?

I am a cow
03-03-2013, 12:20 AM
Should we be allowed to donate $$$ to an ally or buy gold for an ally for an event. The more gold/money you donate the more probability youll win an event prize. for every 1 million donated you have the chance to earn a =n indestructible unit, 2 million + or some gold. For gold for every 50 gold you donate you get a automatic chance to win your gold back plus and indestructible unit.

Dudebot121256
03-03-2013, 12:21 AM
Should we be allowed to donate $$$ to an ally or buy gold for an ally for an event. The more gold/money you donate the more probability youll win an event prize. for every 1 million donated you have the chance to earn a =n indestructible unit, 2 million + or some gold. For gold for every 50 gold you donate you get a automatic chance to win your gold back plus and indestructible unit.Unfortunately, no. In my opinion, it'd be way too easy for lower levels. You could send billions of cash to a level 2.

I am a cow
03-03-2013, 12:25 AM
Make it so that only players level 50 and above can participate, that would do it

Dudebot121256
03-03-2013, 12:29 AM
Make it so that only players level 50 and above can participate, that would do itI can see how that would work. A cut off is a great idea.