PDA

View Full Version : Helo Missing gems

Bryson
03-02-2013, 08:11 PM
Hey guys I can really use your help. It's going to be a week that I bought some gems but I didn't receive them. I see guys getting free keys and whatever for the naked bug which is great but as a paying customer it's really pissing me off that they aren't even responding to me. They are being swamped with tickets because of all the bugs.

In this last email, response they asked me to do this:

Hi,

We apologize for the late response. Here's where you need to go so we may see your purchase history. Go to menu > Tap options > Go to view FAQ > Scroll down and tap App Portal > tap Wallet > then you'll see your purchase history there so just tap on Contact.

Thanks,

But I am trying to explain to them that there is no purchase history or "Contact" button when I click on Wallet but I was clearly charged $4.99+tx for 30 gems. Does everybody else see their purchases when they click on Wallet? If Gree doesn't want to give me my gems how do I go about contacting apple about it?

BilboSwaggins
03-02-2013, 08:21 PM
Did you get a receipt from iTunes via email?

Bryson
03-02-2013, 09:15 PM
Did you get a receipt from iTunes via email?

Yes I did and I sent the receipt to Gree but they want me to verify the purchase in game which isn't working so I feel like I am getting the run around.

Bryson
03-04-2013, 07:10 PM
So can anybody tell me if they see their purchases under "Wallet" like the email says because I have made 2 separate purchases and neither of them shows up there. Anybody know how to contact apple?

Shaharzool
03-05-2013, 10:00 PM
Hi man,

I've get the same issue her from the same day.
And i even didint get any response from them.

Do you now what shuld we do ?

amir1974
03-09-2013, 11:13 PM
guys.contact Itunes and not gree , you will get refunded.
Gree can't do anything in such situations , just Contact Itunes and send the ticket you got and you will get your Money back .

Bryson
03-11-2013, 09:19 AM
My issue was sorted out with Gree. It turns out my ticket was sent to the wrong department. Why didn't they just tell me that in the first place! And Apple's customer support is some of the best I've ever seen.

zechh
05-23-2014, 02:26 PM
i just got a 17.99 $ the other day and tried talking to gree about it sent three requests about it the first 2 were deleted without even being looked at and the last one onone has looked at it. so where do i hav e to go to get a rerund