PDA

View Full Version : Great Job

Paisthecoolest
03-02-2013, 05:30 PM
I love the overlapping events.
I love that you scrapped the pvp event right before the battle.
I love the day off before the battle.
Great job, Gree. Thanks for a good week!
Looking forward to Egypt

Ericinico
03-02-2013, 09:52 PM
What is this sarcasticCrossed my mind too

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-02-2013, 10:22 PM
I agree with the OP. What's not to love, huh? So positive, so kind, so nice.

I am a cow
03-03-2013, 01:21 AM
yes this game is great as long as you buy buy buy. i know what this game is from being a starting member of IMOBSTERS. its no different the sharks are all pulling together to say they didnt hack the game when it first came out and so on. well pj and cherry and others hacked and when someone outside the circle says they did 4 of them always show up to say they are legit. they all hacked and used real money just like imobsters the best players always glitched boosted or hacked and spent some money. dont bull**** like were idiots all you gold player i know you hack and so do others. let me guess who will be the first to saY IM FULL OF ****. ALL OF YOU TELL PEOPLE WE DONT KNOW WHAT WHERE TALKING ABOUT SAME WITH OTHER GAMES YOUR A BUNCH OF HACKERS TURNED LEGIT AND PJ DONT RESPOND WITH SOME BULL ABOUT YOU BEING ABOVE THAT WHAT YOUR HAPPY IN THE LORD BECAUSE YOUR 50K INVESTMENT THEY ALLOWED YOU TO KEEP GUESS WHAT RELIGION IS GARBARGE BELIVE IN YOURSELF NOT SOME MADE UP CHARACTER
YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF JOKES ESPESIALLY PJ BIGGEST TOOL IN THIS GAME

You sir are a troll and PJ and Cherry pie have not hacked the game the only one who has hacked the game is you

I am a cow
03-03-2013, 01:22 AM
yes this game is great as long as you buy buy buy. i know what this game is from being a starting member of IMOBSTERS. its no different the sharks are all pulling together to say they didnt hack the game when it first came out and so on. well pj and cherry and others hacked and when someone outside the circle says they did 4 of them always show up to say they are legit. they all hacked and used real money just like imobsters the best players always glitched boosted or hacked and spent some money. dont bull**** like were idiots all you gold player i know you hack and so do others. let me guess who will be the first to saY IM FULL OF ****. ALL OF YOU TELL PEOPLE WE DONT KNOW WHAT WHERE TALKING ABOUT SAME WITH OTHER GAMES YOUR A BUNCH OF HACKERS TURNED LEGIT AND PJ DONT RESPOND WITH SOME BULL ABOUT YOU BEING ABOVE THAT WHAT YOUR HAPPY IN THE LORD BECAUSE YOUR 50K INVESTMENT THEY ALLOWED YOU TO KEEP GUESS WHAT RELIGION IS GARBARGE BELIVE IN YOURSELF NOT SOME MADE UP CHARACTER

Oh and shut the **** up and dont make assumptions.

Forced Ll@ma
03-03-2013, 02:34 AM
its just funny my point was made i have know clue how to manipulate the game i just have been around enough to know how it works. look through storm 8 post from 3 years ago it says the same thing. im not trying to be rude here but it should be known.. people who preach now are the same who took advantage in the begining. you know it

NakedCherryPie
03-03-2013, 03:51 AM
YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF JOKES ESPESIALLY PJ BIGGEST TOOL IN THIS GAMEI love you too, my friend. Happy Sunday to all.

Bronson
03-03-2013, 04:05 AM
well pj and cherry and others hacked and when someone outside the circle says they did 4 of them always show up to say they are legit.

So what you are trying to say is you can call them hackers because other people in other games have hacked????? And then the people who actually know them and know they are legit are not allowed to say they are legit?????

Good argument sir, Sherlock Holmes ain't got nothing on you!

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-03-2013, 07:03 AM
Jesus loves you, He loves us all. I'm so happy you love this game and the naked pie man and me. Guess what, we love you too. No bromo. Amen.
yes this game is great as long as you buy buy buy. i know what this game is from being a starting member of IMOBSTERS. its no different the sharks are all pulling together to say they didnt hack the game when it first came out and so on. well pj and cherry and others hacked and when someone outside the circle says they did 4 of them always show up to say they are legit. they all hacked and used real money just like imobsters the best players always glitched boosted or hacked and spent some money. dont bull**** like were idiots all you gold player i know you hack and so do others. let me guess who will be the first to saY IM FULL OF ****. ALL OF YOU TELL PEOPLE WE DONT KNOW WHAT WHERE TALKING ABOUT SAME WITH OTHER GAMES YOUR A BUNCH OF HACKERS TURNED LEGIT AND PJ DONT RESPOND WITH SOME BULL ABOUT YOU BEING ABOVE THAT WHAT YOUR HAPPY IN THE LORD BECAUSE YOUR 50K INVESTMENT THEY ALLOWED YOU TO KEEP GUESS WHAT RELIGION IS GARBARGE BELIVE IN YOURSELF NOT SOME MADE UP CHARACTER YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF JOKES ESPESIALLY PJ BIGGEST TOOL IN THIS GAME

Dutchie
03-03-2013, 09:08 AM
7ear like read Sherlock Holmes two...not so edikkated but he read cover to cover...
understands deductive reasoning...7ear also know difference between legit
players and hackers...no hackers here except 7ear in the forum.....again:)

You will be running out of idears soon... boom boom!

I'll get my coat... taxi!

spitfire
03-03-2013, 09:18 AM

akh my head hurts. I would rather read riddles, meaningless poetry, and listen to songs generations older than me.

Speed ump
03-03-2013, 09:33 AM
Looks like just another riddled with envy. He can't have what others can afford, so must find some way to degrade them. He's not even bright enough to realize the only one buying into his ideas, are himself. Believe what you want to believe, no one cares, or could stop you either way. Everyone with money must have cheated in some fashion to get what they have, right? I have an idea. The whole world puts all their money in a big pot, and we divide it out equally. Would you be happy then, sharing what you have earned with the rest of the world? The problem there is that one will spend more on one thing, since you spent yours on another place, you still can't have what they have. Sorry, you still lose.

Dutchie
03-03-2013, 10:03 AM
I don't understand why you have to get all so defensive with these trolls?

El Cid
03-03-2013, 10:20 AM
PJ, is that Albator's starship in your sig? Nice...

Speed ump
03-03-2013, 10:54 AM
I enjoy putting their thought processes in perspective.

Paisthecoolest
03-03-2013, 02:21 PM
It was serious

Speed ump
03-03-2013, 02:50 PM
What was serious?

Dutchie
03-03-2013, 03:06 PM
What was serious?

His original post!

angryEddie
03-03-2013, 07:22 PM
You will be running out of idears soon... boom boom!

I'll get my coat... taxi!
Hey Dutchie...they just ban 7ear for nothing...never run out of ideas...I go away
then they make me mad and come back...FFP never go away ...he take them
out...they are criminals...they are stupid ...they have no chance...maybe not
earEddie next time...you will know, EVERYBODY will know...

angryEddie
03-03-2013, 07:23 PM
Hey Dutchie...they just ban 7ear for nothing...never run out of ideas...I go away
then they make me mad and come back...FFP never go away ...he take them
out...they are criminals...they are stupid ...they have no chance...maybe not
earEddie next time...you will know, EVERYBODY will know...
By the way, nice try on the IP ban...you full on idiots

Trebor
03-03-2013, 07:25 PM
Oh man I was hoping to see a 10ear

angryEddie
03-03-2013, 07:28 PM
By the way, nice try on the IP ban...you full on idiots
Oops...screen shot

I am a cow
03-03-2013, 09:48 PM
Nice one create a new account every time you get banned you go bro you go