PDA

View Full Version : TBC Guild is Looking for YOU!

baddy
03-02-2013, 02:50 PM
We are looking for top players to join our guild, The Buckwheat Connection. Our family consists of senior forum members and like minded team players many with battle tested experience in Modern War and Crime City. We have a good knowledge of game mechanics with members in our guild that have placed in top 10 rankings from MW events (from over 10,000 participants) and earning all top 50 pvp events to date.

We have already over 35 million donated from 24 members in the last week or so with bonuses including;

18% building upgrade cost reduction
18% building upgrade time reduction

We have just unlocked the fourth building output cost reduction bonus for 9.6 million. Those with manors will see substantial savings with this bonus. A level 6 to 7 upgrade that I just finished will save 864,000 for instance with our cost reduction not be mention a further 18% reduction in build time.

So we are aiming for top 10 guild placement with targets set for top 3. As such we are looking for committed daily players that can put in the time during the main wars; projected 3 day event.

There is no minimum for stats but ideally those that can complete up to a minimum boss 30 with cash hits and/or minimum gem use. This will be a good barometer of your relative strength for your level bracket.

Ideally gem players (1 mountain/main war which should be on a monthly basis) but can make exceptions depending on stats. We also have contingencies in place when you need a break from future wars or have personal/financial burdens that may come up.

New recruits moving forward will be expected to make a minimal initial joining donation of 500,000. Larger donations will have priority. To show our commitment to you, TBC will match 50% of all recruits donations up to $1,000,000. Lower level players with exceptional stats and most likely less iph feel free to contact TBC as we have made exceptions to the initial donations.

Our recent recruit Baddy brought in $3,000,000 which I matched 100% for donations over 1 million.

At present we have 4 spots available. To open the next 2 member spots will require a donation of 3.6 million. This will give you a perspective moving forward what amount of investment is needed to make room for new recruits.

Please pm to discuss if TBC is a good fit for you. If my inbox is full please post here and we will contact you as soon as possible.

Just to give you an idea of group dynamics/leadership. We don't dictate to members and strive for open communication and transparency in all game decisions. Every member has an equal voice. If there is any disagreement we can take a public vote (which has not happened). Rest assured we have players' best interests in mind. Come join the team that has the commitment to win and the commitment to you.

Meloric/Sparhawk aka emcee

Lunacy79
03-02-2013, 07:58 PM
All you people sitting on the sideline waiting for a guild to emerge. Wait no longer get in TBC now while we still have room !!!! We're going to the top !! BE A PART OF IT ... PM baddy or myself for review ..