PDA

View Full Version : Is the Battle for Empire City to be or not to be??

foxtrekker
03-02-2013, 10:34 AM
That is the question?
ARe we supposed to start golding up for a battle that we don't know if it's real and what the rewards are?? Right now it looks like a patched together version of Modern War factions.
Has the clock started ticking yet, because there is no clock.

Ben Weston
03-02-2013, 10:36 AM
its not started yet.....

mundane
03-02-2013, 10:41 AM
Are we sure his boss isn't part of it? There is a box marked progress in my mid town. Is that just a graphic error, or is something else going on?

I will try to upload a pic when I get to a computer.

Boom
03-02-2013, 10:47 AM
Are we sure his boss isn't part of it? There is a box marked progress in my mid town. Is that just a graphic error, or is something else going on?

I will try to upload a pic when I get to a computer.Everyone has that... Pretty sure an error since theres no bar and it's blocking the d...

Dudebot121256
03-02-2013, 11:23 AM
The current Epic Boss event is part of the Battle for Midtown. It's to beef you up for the final battle. How good your syndicate places is determined by your syndicates performances in Battle for Midtown. It doesn't reflect how good you did in the events leading up to it, those are for purely raising your attack score. Rewards will be posted soon, most likely.

Daniel2115
03-02-2013, 11:41 AM
I doubt this has anything to do with the battle for midtown. Cj said its gonna be heavily advertised when the real events start up.

OneHoop
03-02-2013, 11:47 AM
I was confused by the "PROGRESS" bar as well. I was under the impression that this was the 2nd Boss Event, and that there was just another PvP before the main event. I actually thought that the second PvP would run concurrently this weekend and next weekend would be the actual battle for midtown.

::shrugs::

::awaits unofficial word::

M@