PDA

View Full Version : Still cant see rival's defence on Android

ProCision
03-02-2013, 09:20 AM
After sending in multiple tickets I still cant see my rivals defense when I attack them. I want this fixed it is not far that they have apple and can see mine but I cant see their stats when I win/lose. If I attack someone with 10k-20k less stats on their profile page and lose I would like to know how much i lost by. Also fix the force close issues already its getting old and I play less and less now because of it. I lose time when fighting the boss and thus can cause me to use gold that i did not have to use if you could program something correctly.

Ph4ntom Stranger
03-02-2013, 10:05 AM
+1 to these requests.

We would really appreciate these issues being fixed because they impact how effective we can be in all these events. You guys have done a good job getting android up to par with iOS, and while it has taken some time to do it I thank you for listening to our requests for improvements in the past and implementing them.

Poopenshire
03-02-2013, 11:29 AM
I am seeing question marks on both MW and CC on android. is this the new changes we are expecting to see?

Ph4ntom Stranger
03-02-2013, 11:46 AM
I believe The question marks in CC have always been there hiding the skill point factor of the rival. I haven't seen any questions marks in MW yet, but always keeping an eye out for them :)

atretes1
03-02-2013, 12:19 PM
Yes the force close issues became unbearable 3 updates ago.

4Nik8R
03-02-2013, 03:19 PM
I'm having the same issue with my game. Crime city I can see stats in menu but can't in mw. I've sent in a few different tickets concerning this issue. The response I got was they are working on this. I think the android user gets the short end of the stick because I really couldnt report back to faction during last battle.

cuzen
03-02-2013, 05:59 PM
Ditto .... force close/ lost buildings a royal pain. "We are aware of the problem and are working on it is all I've been hearing for a year.

Dudebot121256
03-02-2013, 06:08 PM
I submitted a ticket to support about the missing attack and defense values for android. When they respond, I'l post a basic summarization of it.

Mischief Maker
03-03-2013, 02:56 AM
+1 to the request for Android/iOS parity of information. I'm not a big spender, but I've resolved Gree won't see another cent from me until they make the battlefield level for Android users. How frickin' hard can it be?

In addition to not showing an opponents defense stat to Android players in the battle results screen, did you know iOS users can see exactly which units they lose during a raid or attack right on the main screen when you're in your opponent's base? It flashes up in red ("-1 tree sniper") just like when you lose a unit while performing a PvE mission. No checking the battle results screen after every rob/attack to see if you lost something and no scrolling all the way to the bottom to see what it was.

C'mon Gree, hire a couple more Android devs or pause for a bit rolling out the new stuff so you can fix the existing problems. God knows we could use a break from the non-stop "special" events. I only want to play if I can compete effectively, and I really don't have the time any more with the perpetual "special" events which have a huge effect on game play.

Товарищ
03-03-2013, 03:42 PM
Totally agree with this thread!
Like atretes1 says, 3 updates ago (right before BfG) the Android MW became extremely unstable!
And we're still missing alot of features!

Also, check my thread here:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?45441
Re-installing can help alot with the disappearing buildings/instability/glitches...

Ph4ntom Stranger
03-03-2013, 07:51 PM
I also now have confirmation (courtesy of forum fight night) that the android profile boosted stats are not accurate. Not even close. Will send a ticket to let them know.

Alo
03-04-2013, 05:00 AM
well during war first U have to attack with ios then and after that hit with android :P

but yeah, sucks that some features are better on android than on ios in this game and then some mainly needed things are missing :(

ProCision
03-04-2013, 07:49 AM
well during war first U have to attack with ios then and after that hit with android :P

but yeah, sucks that some features are better on android than on ios in this game and then some mainly needed things are missing :(

What could possibly be better on Android then IOS?