PDA

View Full Version : We're old enough to decide for ourselves!

No Retreat No Surrender
03-02-2013, 04:46 AM
Hi all,

One of the most annoying things about the game for me is that I'm not able to make the most basic of choices.

Please let me decide if I want to delete anything... Yes anything from my player....

I don't want 35 grunts, allies, invisible allies that I can't delete, down the line I would probably like to delete some indestructible units.....

I'm old enough to make my own decisions .... Please.

Thanks

Dave - C - Leader NrS

Blest@iBOB!.mw
03-02-2013, 06:10 AM
Awesome Avatar...

COLONEL ZACH
03-02-2013, 06:27 AM
why would you wanna delete indestructable units that are useful? just wonderin.

Richie.
03-02-2013, 06:33 AM
Did he say he would like to remove useful indestructible units????

No Retreat No Surrender
03-02-2013, 07:36 AM
Im just guessing when you get right to the top if your game there may be less useful won prizes or units that you don't want, I have 35 won allies that I don't want.

Dave

No Retreat No Surrender
03-02-2013, 07:38 AM
Cheers blest...

Spent longer then I should have doing it ;)

Dave

Acidist
03-02-2013, 07:46 AM
I understand him now.When u finish quests in MW, KA or CC u get extra allie, but u cant delete this allies.

Ph4ntom Stranger
03-02-2013, 08:15 AM
You can send a ticket into support and ask them to remove the grunts "the extra invisible allies". They will remove them for you

Sc00ba5t3v3
03-02-2013, 08:34 AM
You can send a ticket into support and ask them to remove the grunts "the extra invisible allies". They will remove them for you

You may have missed the whole point of this thread....

Ph4ntom Stranger
03-02-2013, 08:54 AM
You may have missed the whole point of this thread....

You think so? I understand he would like the option to do it himself, but he may not know they can be removed so I am simply mentioning that they can be. This way other players may read this thread and find out that they can have those pesky grunts removed :)

Cheers

oh_really!
03-02-2013, 09:46 AM
Instead of deleting units, how about selling them back. I have about 30,000 unwanted and unnecessary units. It would be nice to sell back and gain game money for them. That would be a great feature to add as well.

No Retreat No Surrender
03-02-2013, 09:52 AM
Everyone's right...

My point was to be able to sell, remove, give back or even pass to other players in my faction unwanted units.

Good point about getting support to remove, I will add that to the other ticket I'm waiting to hear on, It must be a simple thing to do.

one more thing that scares me is how easy it might be to push the wrong button and leave your own faction...!

3 times now, as leader would the faction close ?

Thanks for feedback

NrS

BigD@wg
03-02-2013, 10:34 AM
Everyone's right...

My point was to be able to sell, remove, give back or even pass to other players in my faction unwanted units.

Good point about getting support to remove, I will add that to the other ticket I'm waiting to hear on, It must be a simple thing to do.

one more thing that scares me is how easy it might be to push the wrong button and leave your own faction...!

3 times now, as leader would the faction close ?

Thanks for feedback

NrS

The faction doesn't close. Leadership is passed to another member if leader leaves.

No Retreat No Surrender
03-02-2013, 10:52 AM
Cheers for that fella!

Not so scared of that button now.

NrS

Rayda
03-02-2013, 11:25 AM
It would be a fantastic way for the Mission Hackers to cover their tracks.

Get a silly amount of loot of by hacking the missions. Keep beating the bosses. Then with the outrageuous amount of money you have buy the best units and get your IPH up. Then delete the units that look obviously wrong and bang you look like a legit player.

Just saying....

Rayda
03-02-2013, 11:29 AM
Oh, yes one other thing. Given there are about 100 basic features I would like to see in the game that add value (like a log of Faction activity for donations and declaring war etc), this is probably the most pointless request I've seen yet.

Just saying .... ;)

CrankUpThatDiesel
03-02-2013, 12:18 PM
Yeah, I guess it would be pointless to let us sell back old gold units with the hackers still running rampant, but I'd love to exchange some of my old gold units I bought that have crappy stats now..like I have a submarine that has 160/62 stats I bought for 335 gold, yet now can buy a boat that has 82/160 stats for 99 gold...that just pisses me off, honestly

And there's atleast a dozen more I have that are like that, surely Gree can look to see if someone legitly(?) bought them...be nice to get even half the gold back I spent on those units, kinda discourages me from purchasing more gold & joining a faction where gold is pretty much a must..or maybe I'll just jailbreak my ipod & say screw it all...that's a joke, BTW

Dutchie
03-02-2013, 01:12 PM
Yeah, I guess it would be pointless to let us sell back old gold units with the hackers still running rampant, but I'd love to exchange some of my old gold units I bought that have crappy stats now..like I have a submarine that has 160/62 stats I bought for 335 gold, yet now can buy a boat that has 82/160 stats for 99 gold...that just pisses me off, honestlyAnd there's atleast a dozen more I have that are like that, surely Gree can look to see if someone legitly(?) bought them...be nice to get even half the gold back I spent on those units, kinda discourages me from purchasing more gold & joining a faction where gold is pretty much a must..or maybe I'll just jailbreak my ipod & say screw it all...that's a joke, BTW

That's the problem with game inflation... The customer base have no way of upgrading their existing indestructibles and have to pay for new ones which is akin to a kick in the teeth. It hurts and I'm sure it will stop people spending any further like yourself. There should be a mechanism that allows players to sell them back to GREE, like with buildings and just credit the player's account with gold. Doing it between players will be open for abuse. This is the only option available to appease the existing customer base.

Dutchie
03-02-2013, 01:26 PM
It would be a fantastic way for the Mission Hackers to cover their tracks.Get a silly amount of loot of by hacking the missions. Keep beating the bosses. Then with the outrageuous amount of money you have buy the best units and get your IPH up. Then delete the units that look obviously wrong and bang you look like a legit player.Just saying....

Rather than allowing players to delete units, players can only sell indestructible units and GREE should be able to monitor for abuse and prevent the selling of excessive high units as the system flags these for human confirmation. If the member tries to sell units not previously purchased or won, their account gets locked for further investigation. Just saying...

Rayda
03-02-2013, 02:49 PM
I get the concept of selling Gold units but frankly Gree profits from stats inflation.

The units been getting ridiculously more powerful and stuff that may have been reasonable gold you can now get from a boss or box event without even completing the event. So if you want to be gold now , you need to keep paying out.

So dont expect to see any trading ability. But hey , could be wrong!

CrankUpThatDiesel
03-02-2013, 09:32 PM
I don't see it happening either, that's not in their GREEdy nature...I bet CJ laughs like a hyena when he sees post/threads like these, really kicks in his 5 hr energy shots

I have 4 Sentry Bikes (only motorcycle on MW) for sale if they ever do though, has awesome 21/34 stats from old crates I bought...nice rust/desert camoflauge candy paint job & Kenwood tape deck..all the ladies in the middle east go crazy when they see them...only 1680 valor or $10m in game cash (since they're indestructible) OBO

That would be my for sale ad if MW had a classifieds section

Blest@iBOB!.mw
03-03-2013, 05:16 AM
I'll give ya 200 Border Commanders for the bikes... NEVER USED...

No Retreat No Surrender
03-03-2013, 05:50 AM
35 won allies and invisible friends, not wanted, not needed free to good home.

Tell you what 1 gold to take away!

Gree.... any interest I will pay you 1 gold to remove today - must be within 24 hours ;)

NrS