PDA

View Full Version : Guilds Mergers Thread

MSH
03-01-2013, 11:01 PM
This is a thread to existing guilds discussing/proposing mergers.

There are literally hundreds of smallish single digit membership guilds out there, yet to succeed in a multi-day grand battle event, any guild must have a critical mass of players online, making smallish guilds (anything below 22 – 24 members in total with an all time active core smaller than about 14-16) rather unattractive (NB: Campers guilds and those consisting on lower level players have different objectives, than the most and are excepted)

Now is a high time to think of agglomeration – guild merging!

Please post your guilds descriptions, objectives and merger requirements/expectations here. Leaders of guilds interested in merging with yours would reply here and/or contact you directly. If you see the guild you like to merge with – please do the same.

(Disclosure: at level 193, A/D around 360K/310K with IPH to match I don’t need most of the peace time bonuses myself, so I never joined anyone, nor created a guild myself. Will consider joining a good warring guild should event’s prizes be reasonably cool, provided that the space is still available. Would be useful and active, provide no “mountains of gems” required. Please PM me directly should you like to follow up)

domw001
03-02-2013, 04:37 AM
Good post.

There are a lot of single player Factions in MW who do their best to compete with the big boys but just can't cut it at the higher levels. The list seems endless and although they have their own agenda they are missing out on some benefits you get from being part of a larger Faction.

I can already see in KA that there is a huge list of 'mini-guilds' that will also have the same limitations.
It doesn't matter if you are a camper or an active conflict-seeker, there is a larger guild for you out there somewhere that could help somehow.

Those new to these guild/faction/syndicate events need to be aware though that the stronger guilds will provide great returns at time of battle, they will only allow membership if you can donate substantially on a daily basis and give input into the direction of the group.
The active weaker groups or camper groups (such as It’s Bad For Yer Elf (http://domw001.wix.com/b4ye)) can still offer something for all player levels without the financial pressure.

Hopefully some of those single-person guilds will reconsider their choice and join bigger groups. Everyone would ultimately benefit IMO.

emcee
03-02-2013, 06:10 AM
Here is some info from our general recruitment thread. If you are a gem player we should be a right fit for you. Currently we have 24 players with a few inactive accounts. There is an additional 8 spots already available for a merger or adding members one at a time.

The Buckwheat Connection. Our family consists of senior forum members and like minded team players many with battle tested experience in Modern War and Crime City. We have a good knowledge of game mechanics with members in our guild that have placed in top 10 rankings from MW events (from over 10,000 participants) and earning all top 50 pvp events to date.

We have already over 35 million donated with millions in the bank from 24 members in the last week or so with bonuses including;

18% building upgrade cost reduction
18% building upgrade time reduction

We have unlocked the fourth building output cost reduction bonus for 9.6 million. Our next is the final building upgrade time reduction bonus for 9 million.

So we are aiming for top guild placement. As such we are looking for committed daily players that can put in the time during the main wars; projected 3 day event.

There is no minimum for stats but ideally those that can complete up to a minimum boss 30 with cash hits and/or minimum gem use. This will be a good barometer of your relative strength for your level bracket.

Ideally gem players (1 mountain/main war which should be on a monthly basis) but can make exceptions depending on stats. We also have contingencies in place when you need a break from future wars or have personal/financial burdens that may come up.

New recruits moving forward will be expected to make a minimal initial joining donation of 500,000. Larger donations will have priority. To show our commitment to you, TBC will match 50% of all recruits donations up to $1,000,000. Lower level players with exceptional stats and most likely less iph feel free to contact TBC as we have made exceptions to the initial donations.

Our recent recruit Baddy brought in $3,000,000 which I matched 100% for donations over 1 million.

At present we have 8 spots available. To open the next 2 member spots will require a donation of 9 million. This will give you a perspective moving forward what amount of investment is needed to make room for new recruits.

Please pm to discuss if TBC is a good fit for you.

Just to give you an idea of group dynamics/leadership. We don't dictate to members and strive for open communication and transparency in all game decisions. Every member has an equal voice. If there is any disagreement we can take a public vote (which has not happened). Rest assured we have players' best interests in mind. Come join the team that has the commitment to win and the commitment to you.

Meloric/Sparhawk aka emcee

lilhilke
03-02-2013, 06:11 AM
I am the leader of Just For Bonuses guild and we are currently recruiting. Our code is 908684132. We have +14% upgrade costs, +8 members, and +9% upgrade time. Our guild only has one requirement and that is to donate a minimum of 50k/day to help with bonuses. Currently most members are donating much higher amounts. If you would like to join the guild please request to join and I will do my best to accept it as soon as possible as long as a space is open.

dragonslayer
04-06-2013, 11:07 PM
Dragon Slayer guild, finished 248 last guild war.

We believe in having fun and enjoying the game w/o spending a single dime. We believe in group play and team work. If you fit these criteria, we might have a spot for you or your team. We were able to get to 248 with only a few active players. We removed the inactive players and are looking for more.

Guild ID: 199-389-990

My ID: 619-059-345

Currently guild stats:

Guild Increase I 5/5
Upgrade Time 4/5
Upgrade Cost 3/5
Guild Increase II 2/5

pico
04-08-2013, 03:26 AM
Pork Eating Crusader Guild is Recruiting

We are looking for active members to strengthen our guild.
Our Guild Invite Code is 206-341-208
Guild search us or PM me if you are interested.

Donations : Daily but no specific amount required

Current guild bonuses:
+18% upgrade speed bonus
+9% building upgrade cost reduction

Eddard KFF
04-08-2013, 10:24 AM
Looking for a strong but friendly guild with no daily fee? We only ask for team work! Our bonuses are:
Guild increase 12
Upgrade Cost 14%
upgrade speed 18%
Finished 224 last war
Invite Code:*376818841

FlowerCat
04-08-2013, 11:04 AM
Super Heroes in Training...We are a 32 member guild (mostly non-gem players) looking to fill 12 spots and would welcome a merge with another guild. Finished 317 in Battle for Dragon's Roost.

Current bonuses:
--Casualty rate: +5 %
--Upgrade cost: +18 %
--Building Upgrade speed: +22 %

Daily players, aggressive on LTEs to build stats, enjoy talking strategy, very active during war. Looking for players with around 100k attack/defense and daily donations of 75k.

Invite code: 569-282-319. If we sound like a good match, Come check us out!

2BMC27
04-08-2013, 02:48 PM
Looking for a Camping Guild

We have an opening in Camping in the Guild!
Upgrade cost: +18% (over halfway of getting to +22%)
Upgrade speed: +22%

We will also consider a meger as I am convinced that a camping guild is benefits from additional members.

Donate what you can, when you can. No donation requirements. Non-donators and idle players are removed.

pico
04-08-2013, 06:27 PM
Pork Eating Crusader Guild is Recruiting

We are looking for active members to strengthen our guild.
We very strong, active and play in a team.
We were ranked #521. We need to you to join us.

If your guild is a small community, come on and merge with us.

Our Guild Invite Code is 206-341-208
Guild search us or PM me if you are interested.

Donations : Daily but no specific amount required

Current guild bonuses:
+18% upgrade speed bonus
+9% building upgrade cost reduction

Rgf111
04-11-2013, 01:42 AM
Wrath of titans.. Were 14 strong daily players that take part in all events (my stats level 76, 120k aa/ad and we have much stronger) so if your similar stats and looking to merge? Join us! We have 16 spaces and money in the bank to buy about 4-6 more spaces if needed, are bonuses are;

Casualty rate +9%
upgrade cost +22%
Building upgrade time +22%
guild increase +10

Wrath of Titans: 545308821 my ally code; Perseus: 855238880

Come check us out or message me ;)

Samskill
04-11-2013, 02:51 AM
Want to be in the Top 10? joint Us !
Are you looking for a change? We currently have 42 members and finished 9th in the last battle. We have already bought bonuses for 22% upgrade discount, 22% less upgrade time and 19% fewer casualties. We have a very strong guild where our members donate their fair share of gold and time to the guild so we can defend our top 10 finish. We are looking for additional members like you to complete our team. Message me back if you are interested or if you have any questions. Our invite code is 317577610 😊

DMoxon
04-22-2013, 12:14 PM
Wrath of titans.. Were 14 strong daily players that take part in all events (my stats level 76, 120k aa/ad and we have much stronger) so if your similar stats and looking to merge? Join us! We have 16 spaces and money in the bank to buy about 4-6 more spaces if needed, are bonuses are;

Casualty rate +9%
upgrade cost +22%
Building upgrade time +22%
guild increase +10

Wrath of Titans: 545308821 my ally code; Perseus: 855238880

Come check us out or message me ;)

We have a guild with about 20 active players we may interested in a merge. Great golden empire 917757108

lord benli
04-23-2013, 09:45 AM
Do you have ally friend request? We have some good members that are looking to merge. Thanks.

DoC Deranged
04-23-2013, 10:31 AM
We are an established guild with fairly good performance in the last battles. 137th in Dragons Roost. Ideally we are looking for the most active top 4-6 players to join our group. 30 players currently. We have 1 officers spot open for the leader of a merging guild.

We battle roughly every 2 hour round the clock as we have worldwide representation, so there will be battle time that meet your schedule.

Www.eteamz.com/doc2 check us out.

Send me a note if interested. DoC guild group.

Current upgrades:
Max cost reduction
Max upgrade speed
9% casualty reduction
Membership + 12

Miranda6900
04-23-2013, 12:17 PM
high, we've got all 10 upgrades for buildings (cost/time) and are one of the small guilds with only 8 players. we want to merge but do not want to lose the 14mil in our bank or the money spent on our upgrades. anyway to "officially" merge so that the money spent moves to the new guild?

lilhilke
04-23-2013, 03:05 PM
high, we've got all 10 upgrades for buildings (cost/time) and are one of the small guilds with only 8 players. we want to merge but do not want to lose the 14mil in our bank or the money spent on our upgrades. anyway to "officially" merge so that the money spent moves to the new guild?

I am the leader of Just for Bonuses. We have Cost decrease to 22%, Time to 22%, and +16 members. We have 19m in the bank now. If you would like to merge with us please message me as long as your members are willing to donate 300k/week to the guild. We aren't a war-focused guild but we do participate in the wars. Please message me with all of your members att,def, iph, and lvls please

dragonslayer
04-23-2013, 06:56 PM
Hi,
I am the leader of Dragon Slayer. We finished 248th in Dragoon Roost and 200+ in Blightwood(score not out yet).

Guild size 34
Upgrade time reduction 5/5
Upgrade cost reduction 3/5
Casualty Decrease 1/5

Who we are:

We are a guild of FREE players who enjoy guild wars. We DO NOT mandate anyone spending gems. But, players can spend gems if they like, free or bought. Rule is you MUST BE active during guild war. Guild is managed by everyone, I am just a figure head. We work together to achieve common goal and have fun at the same time.

Our objective for upcoming war is top 200.

If you feel like we are the right fit for you, you can PM me or request to join us. There are requirements for stats that goes with your level. Average guild level is 130+.

Guild ID: 199-389-990

My ID: 619-059-345

Dkh
04-23-2013, 07:22 PM
Looking to add 13 members to our core group of players that number is flexible

Our bonuses are guaranteed not to disappoint and we are constantly growing stronger looking for quality active players

I am our Guild Gurdian lv141 att380000 def360000

Join us with no regrets!

Invite Code

Open to a merge into our guild not looking to merge into another

Nacon10
04-23-2013, 08:52 PM
My guild is more fun

Eddard KFF
04-24-2013, 01:02 PM
Are you tired of guild leaders bullying you because of your "low stats"? Do your guild demands you to give them 6X your IPH or a minimum or 100,000 gold daily? Did they send you to "team B" cause you didn't buy a mountain of gems diring war? Got kicked out cause you scored "only" 30K cp?
Come join a top 200 guild. We're fun, relaxed and we have a life in the real world, just like you.
You know you want to be a part of our family!! PM me!!

Nacon10
04-24-2013, 01:05 PM
come join my guild

Masther
04-27-2013, 11:39 AM
Want to join a serious guild?
Invite yourself in game : 928-556-492

Or check out our website http://www.game-addict.nl (http://www.game-addict.nl/)

We have a chat build in our website and you can check out the game statistics.

We are a growing guild who needs serious and active players!!

Join today!!!!

Shadowfax
04-29-2013, 10:51 PM
The league of shadows is looking again!! Made room for 8 more can make room for 10 or 11 if need be looking for a top 200 guild to merge with us. We finished 170th in dragons roost and 300 something in blighted wood.(vacations killed us) anyways, I'm really interested in making two into one. We have fairly high bonuses see below.. And well thought out battle plan. We have a minimum of 50k a day, and of course daily activity. Look forward to hearing from you.

Shadowfax

Clarke
04-30-2013, 02:33 PM
This is a thread to existing guilds discussing/proposing mergers.

There are literally hundreds of smallish single digit membership guilds out there, yet to succeed in a multi-day grand battle event, any guild must have a critical mass of players online, making smallish guilds (anything below 22 – 24 members in total with an all time active core smaller than about 14-16) rather unattractive (NB: Campers guilds and those consisting on lower level players have different objectives, than the most and are excepted)

Now is a high time to think of agglomeration – guild merging!

Please post your guilds descriptions, objectives and merger requirements/expectations here. Leaders of guilds interested in merging with yours would reply here and/or contact you directly. If you see the guild you like to merge with – please do the same.

(Disclosure: at level 193, A/D around 360K/310K with IPH to match I don’t need most of the peace time bonuses myself, so I never joined anyone, nor created a guild myself. Will consider joining a good warring guild should event’s prizes be reasonably cool, provided that the space is still available. Would be useful and active, provide no “mountains of gems” required. Please PM me directly should you like to follow up)

We would consider merging with active members of smaller or unsuccessful guilds. No gems are required. Rules are: 1) daily players who will actively participate in wars, 2) playing to have fun, 3) willing to support your fellow guild members. Interested. Invite code is 417-894-460

Clarke
04-30-2013, 02:40 PM
The league of shadows is looking again!! Made room for 8 more can make room for 10 or 11 if need be looking for a top 200 guild to merge with us. We finished 170th in dragons roost and 300 something in blighted wood.(vacations killed us) anyways, I'm really interested in making two into one. We have fairly high bonuses see below.. And well thought out battle plan. We have a minimum of 50k a day, and of course daily activity. Look forward to hearing from you.

Shadowfax

We are expanding so have room for at least 4, maybe 6-7. We do not require gem players but do ask members to play daily, participate fully in war battles and have FUN. If you can't find a good merger candidate we would welcome active players who do want to make it into the top 100. Our guild invite code is 417-894-460. PM me if you want to discuss options further.

DoC Deranged
05-01-2013, 02:21 PM
We are a top 200 guild - 137th Dragons roost. Looking for an active group to join us. We are currently in talks with a few guilds. We are not taking this lightly as we have a fantastic membership overall and want to be sure the merge is win-win. We can open a few more spots but the sweet number is 10-12 very active players. We will maintain DoC as the primary guild and the incoming guild will provide for the farmers. We will also consider a small group of 5-8 core players who have been carrying the weight of their guild and want a home where everyone participates. Officer slots are negotiable and commensurate with experience and participation expectation.

Average Stats - Atk 185/ def 183
Average lvl 120

My stats 285/275 - I am not the DL.

You can check us out at www.eteamz.com/doc2

Send me a private message if you are interested. With the right fit, we will be challenging top 50 or better.