PDA

View Full Version : Gold spending promotion question

Tommy Two Toes
03-01-2013, 08:19 PM
Recently, Gree had a gold-spender promotion. (I know some people are talking about missing prizes).

My question is: Was that a first for that type of promotion? Should we expect it again?

I'd probably be more inclined to think about collecting gold here and there, if it became a regular occurrence.

bald zeemer
03-01-2013, 08:27 PM
All depends what it did for gold sales. If they soared, expect it again, and often.

corbaman
03-02-2013, 03:08 AM
Recently, Gree had a gold-spender promotion. (I know some people are talking about missing prizes).

My question is: Was that a first for that type of promotion? Should we expect it again?

I'd probably be more inclined to think about collecting gold here and there, if it became a regular occurrence.

You mean the 20% off sale on gold? It's not the first time. They had one in December also.

dloh1970
03-02-2013, 03:37 AM
You mean the 20% off sale on gold? It's not the first time. They had one in December also.

I thought I saw it went as low as 40% once....Gree..I think if we use gold to open ammo boxes and stuff,...you guys shouldn't screw with us and give us brick, money or whatever lame prize..I think if we use gold chances of getting the artifact should be higher:mad:

bald zeemer
03-02-2013, 04:41 AM
I though he referred to the "event" with the 'spend x, get y', with a 3000/3000 Gun (piercing chain cannon) for spending 10k in however long it was (4-5 days IIRC).

TenderPlacebo
03-02-2013, 06:07 AM
I'm sure that's what he's referring to and that's the first one I've seen.
Like other poster stated, if it boosted sales then you can expect many more.
I would start collecting if you're a free player, we may very well have another and if we don't you still have the gold to spend.

safdsgbhf
03-05-2013, 04:45 PM
I reckon I would buy me some of that gold if I got a good deal on it. Say 50% off

lol thats never going to happen