PDA

View Full Version : sorry, your request cannot be processed

BSG123
03-01-2013, 07:54 PM
I take your money and then you want to be my friend. I don't want to be your friend—I want to go back and take more money from you!

CJ remarked on the game imbalance, between allies & rivals, level, and the rival list. Everyone wants to attack, but no one wants to be attacked. You don't want your AC raided every day? Then be more diligent about collecting your money. You can't save for that special edition building or that hefty building upgrade? Work on your boost buildings and up your defense.

Which brings me my question.

How do you respond to your victims' ally requests?

Dudebot121256
03-01-2013, 08:01 PM
I take your money and then you want to be my friend. I don't want to be your friend—I want to go back and take more money from you!

CJ remarked on the game imbalance, between allies & rivals, level, and the rival list. Everyone wants to attack, but no one wants to be attacked. You don't want your AC raided every day? Then be more diligent about collecting your money. You can't save for that special edition building or that hefty building upgrade? Work on your boost buildings and up your defense.

Which brings me my question.

How do you respond to your victims' ally requests?For me, it's about friendship and politeness. If it's an ally, I'm not going to attack at all unless they continue attacking me after they ask me not to retaliate. Awhile ago, I found a cash cow and man, I kept attacking him for money. I probably got 1 million or so but he asked politely on my wall to stop. So I did. However, if he was rude and cussed me out, I'd wait every 2 hours to steal every single penny he has left.

NakedCherryPie
03-01-2013, 08:27 PM
It's a war game. If you are allies with everybody, there's nobody left to attack, quit the game.

Hammer mike
03-01-2013, 08:33 PM
Had a player start on me about how I spent money on this game and that there was a sale on toilets better go pick up a couple so i could flush more away. I have since made sure to stay within 2 level of them and hit their base (usually just the oil rigs)daily through the rival list. It takes forever to find them but how I spend my $ for entertainment is my business.

P.S. THANKS K.I. FOR THE A.V.

Ericinico
03-01-2013, 08:36 PM
I had a player on my newsfeed. I hit him for six million and then added him as an ally. Two hours later, I deleted him from my allies and hit him again! I repeated this process two more times, and we are now allies again.

A3OT
03-01-2013, 10:38 PM
I had a player on my newsfeed. I hit him for six million and then added him as an ally. Two hours later, I deleted him from my allies and hit him again! I repeated this process two more times, and we are now allies again.
Lol, not fair:cool:

I think that it is not good to attack player a lot of time if he weaker than you, if I found player weaker than me with a lot of money, I only attack him at first time, don't touch him next time on rival board...

level
03-01-2013, 11:08 PM
I hate that this is even a question! The idea of this game is to be better then the opposition. I have been raided for big money and I do the same to many. If you don't like it don't play. The worst are the players that tell me what an a$$ I am for attacking the same flag. I see no colors here, only an opportunity to further my stats and crush yours. I only had six options to chose from. Which means that the majority would have picked the same red, white and blue as me. Get over it it's just a game. I don't take allies anymore because it removes them from my hit list and if they where worth raiding once then they will be worth it again. Tell them to get better stats.

Jhenry02
03-01-2013, 11:13 PM
I rarely ever find people worth raiding. Seems like most of the people I see and attack have long since quit playing. No upgraded nanos or oil rigs. They have no limited edition buildings.
Only posts on my wall are recruit offers.

-j

Alo
03-04-2013, 04:00 AM
actually havent had any ally requests cause of me attacking/raiding :D maybe thats cause I move up in levels too fast (I make 300+ hits daily) and noone stays under my "orbit" for long.

jon_funzio
03-04-2013, 05:16 AM
I only had six options to chose from. Which means that the majority would have picked the same red, white and blue as me.

I hope you mean Russia or the UK, because US would just be a silly choice...