PDA

View Full Version : Major differences in stats from faction members view

Jonmutley
03-01-2013, 06:34 PM
Hi guys, Iv got a really weird thing happening. My stats are showing as 17269 attack and 25475 defence on the faction members page from other members screen. My stats are showing as 43k attack and 65k defence from my faction members list screen. My actual stats are 45k attack and 67k defence from my profile page. My friend in the faction is seeing 44k attack and 66k defence from his allies list view of my profile. My question is, why are the other faction members seeing stats of 17269 attack and 25475 defence on my name in the faction members list when this figure is miles out? Iv even added up my usable units attack values to and there pretty much bang on 43k without any boosts? Any thoughts on this? :)

Aparenteau
03-01-2013, 06:43 PM
It has to do with your boosts (faction, building and unit). Every view has different boosts included or not at all, so depending how you view or who views your stats, they will be different.

Aparenteau
03-01-2013, 06:51 PM
It has to do with your boosts (faction, building and unit). Every view has different boosts included or not at all, so depending how you view or who views your stats, they will be different.

I would guess that somehow one of the boosts ended up being a negative for that particular view.

Jonmutley
03-01-2013, 06:55 PM
It has to do with your boosts (faction, building and unit). Every view has different boosts included or not at all, so depending how you view or who views your stats, they will be different.read the message again carefully bro. Iv added my units up, my usable units i take to battle by hand with a calculator. No boosts. The figure with a calculator, just my usable units come to just over 43k attack. That's units I take to battle before boosts are added. The boosts are not added to your inventory items. The boosts are added after. Please guys, don't blame the boosts here. My numbers are 43k + without the boosts. Iv done the leg work with a pad and a calculator for 35 mins taking in to account units over the value of 10 attack. I even bought a seal to see if it adjusted the number and it did. So I know I'm taking units to the power of 10 and above in to battle. These units add to 43k+.

level
03-01-2013, 11:34 PM
You are leaving one key thing out and that is skill points and the weight they hold. My officers d shows 80k however the raw d that he sees is 96k big difference there that is because his skill points change what each player sees. It's the random factor. Your computing skills are correct, cause I did the same thing. But to give the game a little bit more randomness they added skill points. And each players skill points interacts differently with each other. So one guy might see something completely different then the next.

I am a cow
03-01-2013, 11:38 PM
Boost man but do you have a lot of boost buildings?

johnnybravoo77
03-02-2013, 06:39 AM
When I look at the members view through the faction tab, it shows MY atk/def for every player. Dont know why, it shows their allie count and all other stats. It took several looks at different members before I realized what was happening.