PDA

View Full Version : Topic for Swedevil

Holicaholic
03-01-2013, 06:31 PM
Swedevil, post your questions and such here till you can make your own topic.

Swedevil
03-02-2013, 08:28 AM
I've reads few guides to building your hoods and all but my main questions are concerned with where to put your skill points (ratios to build with), and what weapons are suggested for what levels. Like is it better to get defense oriented and offense oriented weapons or better to get weapons that can be used for both? Are there weapons that highly recommended for a level 20?

CodeX777
03-02-2013, 08:55 AM
I've reads few guides to building your hoods and all but my main questions are concerned with where to put your skill points (ratios to build with), and what weapons are suggested for what levels. Like is it better to get defense oriented and offense oriented weapons or better to get weapons that can be used for both? Are there weapons that highly recommended for a level 20?
RP weapons like combat boots, tommy guns, and Columbian knives, and mustangs

Swedevil
03-02-2013, 10:54 AM
RP weapons like combat boots, tommy guns, and Columbian knives, and mustangs

What are RP weapons??? Sorry so new I don't know accronyms...

Holicaholic
03-02-2013, 11:19 AM
RP stands for Respect Points, they are what you gain from fights and robberies. Don't buy RP weapons. Not at your level at least. With the addition of the new RP items I feel it is best to save your RP for later and get decked out in end-game gear.

Skill point allocation is really all about how you play the game. If you do a lot of PvE (map missions) then put the skill points a in energy. If you do a lot of PvP the put them into stamina. If you're looking to be a good player then put them in stamina (and I suppose some in offense). Just avoid putting them in defense as it doesn't really do anything.

CodeX777
03-02-2013, 11:23 AM
RP stands for Respect Points, they are what you gain from fights and robberies. Don't buy RP weapons. Not at your level at least. With the addition of the new RP items I feel it is best to save your RP for later and get decked out in end-game gear.

Skill point allocation is really all about how you play the game. If you do a lot of PvE (map missions) then put the skill points a in energy. If you do a lot of PvP the put them into stamina. If you're looking to be a good player then put them in stamina (and I suppose some in offense). Just avoid putting them in defense as it doesn't really do anything.
just buy combat boots there cheap and have good stats

Swedevil
03-02-2013, 11:46 AM

Glad I got that now. Lol. Most of mine to this point have gone towards offense and defense. I'll have to start picki. Up my offense stats. My big thing is being a strong and respectable player. I want people to look at me and not want to mess with me but also know they can turn to me if they need help.

just buy combat boots there cheap and have good stats
I'll look at those. But cheap isn't exactly what I'm worried about. I can afford the higher priced items, I just want to make sure I'm getting the ones that are worth it.

CodeX777
03-02-2013, 11:51 AM
Glad I got that now. Lol. Most of mine to this point have gone towards offense and defense. I'll have to start picki. Up my offense stats. My big thing is being a strong and respectable player. I want people to look at me and not want to mess with me but also know they can turn to me if they need help.

I'll look at those. But cheap isn't exactly what I'm worried about. I can afford the higher priced items, I just want to make sure I'm getting the ones that are worth it.
those are worth it for now