PDA

View Full Version : Attacked by Allies

Big John
03-01-2013, 01:59 PM
Read about this a while ago when I was attacked and today I was attacked again by same player who's an ally.

Should I send ticket?

Acidist
03-01-2013, 02:04 PM
I cant say nothing in MW about it. But i have seen today in KA my allie in rival list.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
03-01-2013, 02:06 PM
Read about this a while ago when I was attacked and today I was attacked again by same player who's an ally.

Should I send ticket?

Hey-- someone in my faction sent a ticket while ago. Just got the response that since factions started-- allies will now be accessible through rivals list.

Blest@iBOB!.mw
03-01-2013, 04:32 PM
The way i see it is this... if your ally is in a different Faction... is he really your ally... hmmmmmm....

Dutchie
03-01-2013, 04:35 PM
Read about this a while ago when I was attacked and today I was attacked again by same player who's an ally.Should I send ticket?No as this is now intentional as per CJ's post here - http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?45442-Allies-the-Rivals-List-and-Faction-Members&p=587785#post587785

Q Raider
03-01-2013, 04:43 PM
It is still bugged though, had this occur the other day and when I hit the Raid icon to go post a message I received the "you cannot attack an ally" message :-)

What?
03-01-2013, 05:14 PM
I've had it where I can attack an ally. I've also had it when an ally shows up on my list and I'm unable to attack stating their health is too low, which is not true because they have a target on their character and I'm also unable to raid their buildings even though they are ready to be collected. I've also had cases where I can attack allies, but they are unable to attack back stating I'm an ally. It seems very inconsistent from person to person. Personally I would rather all players be able to attack allies or no players be able to, but favor not being able to attack allies at all. After all what is the point of allies now? If gree keeps it like this let the player choose grunts instead of any allies determining how many allies they want up to 500. Also give them the ability to drop or add allies simply by typing the amount of allies and get rid of human allies completely.

Ph4ntom Stranger
03-01-2013, 06:07 PM
I've had it where I can attack an ally. I've also had it when an ally shows up on my list and I'm unable to attack stating their health is too low, which is not true because they have a target on their character and I'm also unable to raid their buildings even though they are ready to be collected. I've also had cases where I can attack allies, but they are unable to attack back stating I'm an ally. It seems very inconsistent from person to person. Personally I would rather all players be able to attack allies or no players be able to, but favor not being able to attack allies at all. After all what is the point of allies now? If gree keeps it like this let the player choose grunts instead of any allies determining how many allies they want up to 500. Also give them the ability to drop or add allies simply by typing the amount of allies and get rid of human allies completely.

I agree there isn't much of a point to have allies now if everyone can attack each other. I also like the idea of being able to choose grunts (and not paying for them).