PDA

View Full Version : Why can't my Syndicate battle

datballsack
03-01-2013, 09:31 AM
I've had a Syndicate since the start, I have not had one battle or even have an idea how to battle another syndicate. WTF is going on?

There is no "Go to War" button.

When I hit the syndicate button on the main screen, all sections of the master plan ate TBD and the district map has the "coming soon" sign.

Can someone help?

Paulio
03-01-2013, 09:36 AM
The battle doesn't start for at least a few weeks. When you click on the syndicate "globe", you will see a list of events, including, Overthrow the Boss, Scope out the district, etc. After we have completed all of those events, then the battle for Midtown will take place.

In the meantime, make sure your syndicate is donating cash and bricks so that you can buy bonuses and hideouts.

datballsack
03-01-2013, 09:48 AM
Ok so how do I overthrow the boss? I don't understand

Bala82
03-01-2013, 09:54 AM
omg you don't until it become available - you will notice TBD next to it which mean the developers havn't decided until you see a date you cannot overthrow the boss .

Last one (take over midtown) is the battle rest are just normal events.

Given that current boss is midtown boss ? ( anyone care confirm this ?)

Paulio
03-01-2013, 09:58 AM

I believe "Overthrow the boss" is the current epic boss event - Bean Town Mike. Next week is "Scope out the district." I'm assuming that will be a box event.

Bala82
03-01-2013, 10:01 AM
Thank you for confirming this paulio :)

datballsack
03-01-2013, 10:02 AM
I have to beat Bean Town Mike 40 times? That **** is like impossible without massive amounts of gold.

Bala82
03-01-2013, 10:06 AM
Nope it like normal event regardless whether you beat him or not.

it's the last one (Battle midtown) - This where you have beat people

Butt Futter
03-01-2013, 10:23 AM
I think you need to join someone elses syndicate and ditch your own because you don't understand how this is going to work.

Bala82
03-01-2013, 10:29 AM
i have a better understanding than you do :)

PS: i am not participating in syndicate battle ;)

thevlad
03-01-2013, 10:32 AM
Bean town mike isn't overthrow the boss. It's separate . They would advertise it more of it was

Paulio
03-01-2013, 10:32 AM
I have to beat Bean Town Mike 40 times? That **** is like impossible without massive amounts of gold.

That is correct. Instead of focusing on what you don't get, focus on what you DO get. You can get some very nice items for free.

Also, you don't have to beat him 40 times before you can move on. The event ends in a few days and then onto the next challenge, regardless of how many times you were able to beat him.

Paulio
03-01-2013, 10:39 AM
Bean town mike isn't overthrow the boss. It's separate . They would advertise it more of it was

Gree has always been clear about when events begin?

Bala82
03-01-2013, 10:46 AM
Gree has always been clear about when events begin?

Well in MW it's clear when the event begins since they put dates

thevlad
03-01-2013, 11:15 AM
Paulio... Bean town mike isn't a syndicate event. That's what I meant

DonnieBrasco878733476
03-01-2013, 11:20 AM
Anyone have an idea when CC will post the dates?

thevlad
03-01-2013, 11:42 AM
I'm thinkin next week

cooch
03-01-2013, 11:46 AM
i have a better understanding than you do :)

PS: i am not participating in syndicate battle ;)

Think he meant the guy who posted thread...you know your S***

KizbotBro
03-01-2013, 11:52 AM
I've had a Syndicate since the start, I have not had one battle or even have an idea how to battle another syndicate. WTF is going on?

There is no "Go to War" button.

When I hit the syndicate button on the main screen, all sections of the master plan ate TBD and the district map has the "coming soon" sign.

Can someone help?

poor guy, the danger of joining the forum the same time as starting the game.

TheBatman
03-01-2013, 12:21 PM
all of a sudden it says "progress" next to overthrow the boss on my battle for empire city page

Goodison
03-01-2013, 12:29 PM
Bean town mike is part of the syndicate events

cooch
03-01-2013, 12:29 PM
Paulio is correct guys. This is the first event for Battle for Empire City. Hit your battle icon and you'll see Overthrow the Boss is no longer TBD but PROGRESS.

Not sure if this means we need to get 40 wins or what but the countdown has started. IF each event is a weekly one then we are looking at first week in April as Midtown Syn wars... unless some events are run overlapping.

Hopefully CJ will come on today with an explanation:rolleyes:

bimmer kid
03-01-2013, 12:33 PM
yup it says progress now after i updated

DonnieBrasco878733476
03-01-2013, 12:34 PM
I had a gut feeling this event was the one listed on the globe icon! Hopefully they post the dates so we get an exact date!

dudeman
03-01-2013, 12:35 PM
http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t440/ShredderBoris/d5c68d12c2396a7c4032b7bf66d0d603.jpg

datballsack
03-04-2013, 07:55 AM
Looks like whether you fight Bean Town Mike or not, it says progress. I pretty much max out at 16 on boss events, have no interest in wasting ridiculous amount of money on Gold for med kits.

Daniel2115
03-04-2013, 08:12 AM
I don't think this has anything to do with the empire city. Cj said the syndicate war would be heavily advertised and we havnt heard anything about it. He's been active on the forums lately so I'm sure he would've told us something.

Paulio
03-04-2013, 10:17 AM
I don't think this has anything to do with the empire city. Cj said the syndicate war would be heavily advertised and we havnt heard anything about it. He's been active on the forums lately so I'm sure he would've told us something.

You're correct, these events are simply "teasers" that build up to the battle for Midtown. But, they give you an idea of when to expect to big event. Winning the "teaser" events do not increase your chances of winning the battle for Midtown.

gunny22
03-09-2013, 02:31 AM
Overthrow the boss now went from "Progress" to "v" (as in a checkbox).
Does this mean at least 1 person in my syndicate got to L40 of Bean Town Mike?
Or at least 1 person did 1 level?
I never got to L40.

bald zeemer
03-09-2013, 02:54 AM
It means that the event is completed. One would assume that each event was the next on the list, but if it is then "scope out the district" has to be the most irrelevant title for a lockbox event imaginable. And there isn't a "progress" next to it, although that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

gunny22
03-09-2013, 05:11 PM
there isn't a "progress" next to it
There is now.

Assballs
03-17-2013, 04:17 PM
Okay so it's now the 17th of March, Battle for Empire City has already started, and I cannot enter any battles... When I click on the sydicate Icon located below my goals icon it takes me to a spot where I can view the master plan with a green check at Bean Town Mike and the St Patty's keg event. Midtown Takeover has a yellow rectangle box with progress in it. I can only tap on the top tab with the map on it. When I click that it shows me the map with a TBD in the bottom corner.

I know some of my other syndicate have already battled... and I get notifications on me phone telling me when I'm at war with a certain syndicate.

I cannot find the option on how to take part in these battles, any suggestions?

derchef
03-17-2013, 04:19 PM
Okay so it's now the 17th of March, Battle for Empire City has already started, and I cannot enter any battles... When I click on the sydicate Icon located below my goals icon it takes me to a spot where I can view the master plan with a green check at Bean Town Mike and the St Patty's keg event. Midtown Takeover has a yellow rectangle box with progress in it. I can only tap on the top tab with the map on it. When I click that it shows me the map with a TBD in the bottom corner.

I know some of my other syndicate have already battled... and I get notifications on me phone telling me when I'm at war with a certain syndicate.

I cannot find the option on how to take part in these battles, any suggestions?

have you got last update?

nytelock
03-17-2013, 06:24 PM
yeah just update your game.