PDA

View Full Version : PVP Defense isn't displaying truly (android)

sexkitteh
03-01-2013, 08:30 AM
This is the first time this has happened to me...

So I've been playing for a while, and I mostly camp... so I haven't reached 200 yet...

I will attack during events like this boss one...

Anyways (on android btw - not sure if IOS is experiencing this... in fact I don't know if this has been covered already) it use to be, like last week I swear, I would attack someone and there defense would ALWAYS be slightly lower than displayed...

So I usually go after people with 40k... and usually 40k = 37/38k...

I went after a guy today that showed 41k... I figured it was an easy beat... and turns out his TRUE defense was like 48k WTF?!?!?! he obviously won...

So I went to the next target... and the same thing happened all over again... 39k turned into 44k...

Anyone else experiencing this? Is this maybe the syndicate bonus? Maybe it's not showing on PVP stats?

Now I need to target people with 30k stats lol...

bimmer kid
03-01-2013, 08:39 AM
you are correct. syndicate bonus only shows after you attack them. not in profile

dudeman
03-01-2013, 08:41 AM
Anyone else experiencing this?

No, but maybe that's an iOS/android issue.

Is this maybe the syndicate bonus?

Probably.

Maybe it's not showing on PVP stats?

You just said the PvP stats were higher than profile stats? Looks like it does show in PvP then. Just not in profile.

I assume this is another android only issue, because everything appears to be working as intended on my iPad. That is to say, nothing looks seriously whacked up like what you described.

sexkitteh
03-01-2013, 08:41 AM
Does the added bonus display on your own profile for one to see? Or does one have to do the math on it?

dudeman
03-01-2013, 08:46 AM
Can't say for android. On iOS all bonuses seem to be visible on all profiles.

Just hit the boss and if your reaction is "whoa, wtf.... My attack is way higher than that!", you probably can see your own bonuses in your profile. They don't work on the boss for some jerkwad reason, just like the boost from my Hit'n'Runner.

sexkitteh
03-01-2013, 08:47 AM
Can't say for android. On iOS all bonuses seem to be visible on all profiles.

Just hit the boss and if your reaction is "whoa, wtf.... My attack is way higher than that!", you probably can see your own bonuses in your profile. They don't work on the boss for some jerkwad reason, just like the boost from my Hit'n'Runner.

Thank you - but it's not the bosses that are messing me up - it's players stats... they are showing lower defense points than what they truly have...

Oh well.. just got to be more careful who I attack I guess :/

Killshot-CC
03-01-2013, 08:57 AM
Thank you - but it's not the bosses that are messing me up - it's players stats... they are showing lower defense points than what they truly have...

He knows that. He suggested that you use the boss battle to confirm whether the added bonus displays in your own profile. You've already found out that it doesn't display in other people's profiles for your configuration.

sexkitteh
03-01-2013, 08:59 AM
He knows that. He suggested that you use the boss battle to confirm whether the added bonus displays in your own profile. You've already found out that it doesn't display in other people's profiles for your configuration.

oh...

I don't have any +attack bonuses though... besides - there are no numbers or anything that show up when I attack a boss... there are 0 stats on the boss... just a health bar...

dudeman
03-01-2013, 09:01 AM

Thanks KCC. Would have said that myself but I was finishing off a boss and trying to make some progress on the KA LTQ.

dudeman
03-01-2013, 09:05 AM
oh...

I don't have any +attack bonuses though... besides - there are no numbers or anything that show up when I attack a boss... there are 0 stats on the boss... just a health bar...

When you hit the boss, the total damage done doesn't float up in front of the boss in red numbers after each hit? Must be an android thing.

You know what? I've said that too many times in this thread. Get an idevice. :p;)

bimmer kid
03-01-2013, 09:26 AM
no dudeman it does. im on android and the amount of attack you conduct on the boss floats up in red after each attack

sexkitteh
03-01-2013, 09:30 AM
no dudeman it does. im on android and the amount of attack you conduct on the boss floats up in red after each attack

Lol - I never noticed that!

Thanks dudeman - I'll double check the next boss I hit...

This game is so repetitive that I just hit buttons without even thinking about whats going on lmao...

Big O
03-01-2013, 09:39 AM
I'm on android, and I had an friend tell me what he saw in my profile. My stats looked lower to him than me. My defense was a lot lower. My syndicate has a bunch of defense boosts, so I am lead to believe that android players don't see the syndicate boosts in their rivals profile.

Paulio
03-01-2013, 09:41 AM
I missed you Sexkitteh

dudeman
03-01-2013, 09:41 AM
I'm on android, and I had an friend tell me what he saw in my profile. My stats looked lower to him than me. My defense was a lot lower. My syndicate has a bunch of defense boosts, so I am lead to believe that android players don't see the syndicate boosts in their rivals profile.

That's been established in the OP.

Bala82
03-01-2013, 10:04 AM
I missed you Sexkitteh

Same here :o

sexkitteh
03-01-2013, 11:33 AM
Ya guys! It's been a while!

Sorry I faded out... things got a little boring... but the game is evolving! Might spark things up a bit :D

Glad to see most of you are still here :D