PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate Feature Request

Killshot-CC
03-01-2013, 08:20 AM
I have a couple wish list items for syndicate management that may not be too difficult to implement.

1. [VISIT]
On the Syndicate "MEMBERS" tab, I'd love a "VISIT" button next to the "VIEW" button that would take you to the Syndicate member's hood. A similar button for prospective members would also be good. It would function the same as selecting MENU, MORE, VISIT MAFIA, and selecting the member.

2. [DONATIONS]
When a member makes a donation via the "DONATE" tab, I'd love to have the donation posted to the "FORUM" list. It should appear in a different color or with a special designation, so that it can not be forged.

Syntax: <name> donated <amount> <type>
Example: "Killshot donated 750,000,000 CASH"

Buddy_
03-01-2013, 08:25 AM
Wish it would be "VISIT" button available before recruting new member

Killshot-CC
03-01-2013, 08:49 AM
That's a good idea, Buddy_. I added it above.

dudeman
03-01-2013, 09:22 AM
1. Visiting teammates is easy. Look at who's on your team, boot them all from your mafia if you were allies previously, and then re-add your whole syndicate. That makes them all easy to find in your friend list and you can easily visit from there.

That's not to say a visit option from the syndicate page would be a bad idea, it just seems unnecessary. I would rather see the cash/RP/event item/brick hackers terminated.

2. Also might be nice, but also unnecessary. They probably make the players do a lot of that because it's part of the strategy element or something. If you have a free-loader forging donations, you have to weed them out. Of course, getting away with free-loading might also be a strategy, and if your syndicate allows it to happen because they can't prevent it, well, that's a strategy thing, not a game mechanics problem. :p

Sorry, I don't mean to seem like I'm poopooing the ideas here. I'm just looking at the "issue" differently I suppose.

Bala82
03-01-2013, 09:49 AM
This one thing good about my syndicate we have one member who tracked every donation that 50 donation daily and she let me know who has donated and who hasn't . Thankfully she so good at it that i don't even worry about free loaders.

Ziva you know you are so loved even our members wanted you become a freeloader but you refused LOL