PDA

View Full Version : Tapjoy

Morg
03-01-2013, 07:31 AM
I have been trying to get Tap joy to work for Modern War for some time now with no success...it simply won't find/acknowledge the game on my device, though has no issue with a dozen other non-Gree games I have presently installed, and some long deleted.

My question....I received this response in an email from Tap joy this morning:

I'm sorry to inform you that as Tapjoy offers are based on geographical areas both the app's which you have mentioned 'Modern War' and 'Crime City' are not available through Tapjoy.

I am wondering if this is actually true or just a form letter/answer I was sent? I live in the southeastern area of the US.

Thank you.

cook976
03-01-2013, 07:44 AM
I live in Chicago and it works for me, not sure what your issue is.

Fazhang
03-01-2013, 08:23 AM
I live in Alabama and it works for me

Commander Ghost
03-01-2013, 08:49 AM
Ky here. Works for me. Have you tried deletif and reinstalling both apps. And, or creating a new tapjoy account?

Morg
03-01-2013, 08:50 AM
Thanks guys...figured it was a form letter. I'm in Georgia.

Not sure what the issue is. Have cleared cookies, reinstalled, and anything else can think of. I can do the in game offers fine, and a dozen r so other games she up when run tap joy, just not anything Gree related it seems.

Maybe something to do with android, or maybe that I am running android on my HP touch pad. What ever the issue it seems specific to my Gree apps.

Jonmutley
03-01-2013, 01:43 PM
Hi guys, I have found tapjoy is not loading correctly in the last week or two. I get to the site but can't do anything from there. Iv reported the issue to tapjoy on the contact support page. When I get a reply I will post here to let you all know what's happening. I'm running the app from iPad 3 and I always update daily so there may be a bug or glitch at tapjoy's end. Also, I'm in the UK but I don't think that matters to much as the servers are the same. :)

Dudebot121256
03-01-2013, 01:44 PM
Both CC and MW tapjoy offers work in Canada. Are you using the site or the ingame direct route?

Morg
03-01-2013, 01:59 PM
I believe the in game offers are from a different company than Tapjoy, (at least for me) I have had to contact support a few times for offers that weren't quickly rewarded and the emails always came back from a company called Aarki.

I use the Tapjoy app I downloaded from the app store, which then takes me to their website. It seems to work fine as it picks up a dozen other games on my tablet, just not the Gree ones.

Jonmutley
03-01-2013, 07:23 PM
Both CC and MW tapjoy offers work in Canada. Are you using the site or the ingame direct route?I'm running tap joy from the tap joy app from App Store. Worked fine until a about a week ago. It was just after i downloaded a card game app which failed to work. i went back to tap joy after deleting the card game and tapjoy wouldn't run properly then. I thought at the time that the site may be under repair but since then its just not playing ball. Should I try via google do you think? :)

Dudebot121256
03-01-2013, 07:23 PM
I'm running tap joy from the tap joy app from App Store. Worked fine until a about a week ago. It was just after i downloaded a card game app which failed to work. i went back to tap joy after deleting the card game and tapjoy wouldn't run properly then. I thought at the time that the site may be under repair but since then its just not playing ball. Should I try via google do you think? :)Have you reinstalled the tapjoy app? Try that, might be a data error?

Jonmutley
03-01-2013, 07:26 PM
Have you reinstalled the tapjoy app? Try that, might be a data error?ok dudebot, I will try this tomorrow. My bed time! Lol. Thanks for your feedback bro. Cheers. :):):)

Dudebot121256
03-01-2013, 07:27 PM
ok dudebot, I will try this tomorrow. My bed time! Lol. Thanks for your feedback bro. Cheers. :):):)No problem. Goodnight :)

pick_sax
03-02-2013, 11:38 AM
Interesting theory. re: locale and the in-game link being offered.

started 2 games while visiting relatives in OH and GA. neither game has the in-game link.

3rd device was started while visiting company HQ on the left coast. it has the link.

and, when i flipped iPod / iPhone games, the in-game link stayed with the game not the device.

CrankUpThatDiesel
03-02-2013, 12:02 PM
On my Android I can access the Gree offers in game & go to tapjoy site directly, & the vids...on my ipod 4th gen, I couldn't get the tapjoy app to link any game, so I uninstalled & just used site in browser & had no probs, which is weird cuz the app is just a short cut to their page...I'm in Houston, & have noticed sometimes I can get more free gold in different parts of town

The Gree ingame offers on Android are better than the tapjoy, imo, more free gold for installing apps, just not alot of them

ModernWar123
03-03-2013, 04:44 AM
I cant even find the apps. I am on Tapjoy but cant find the gold. Please help.