PDA

View Full Version : HOWTO Camp Guide?

corbaman
02-28-2013, 10:49 PM
Has anyone written a FAQ or Guide for rolling a camper in this game? I've been playing for a long time, but haven't heard about "campers" until joining a syndicate and the forums.

Is the main strat just to sit, do no quests or pvp, and just farm event bosses?

Any other strats?

jon_funzio
03-01-2013, 02:18 AM
I'm not so sure that camping is the optimal strategy any more - consider the units that can be got from WD, from boss events and from crate events and it seems to make more sense to "semi-camp" i.e. to try not to level up except where necessary, but to try and get as many free indestructible/boost units as possible.

Camping is pretty simple in essence - you try very hard not to level up, whilst building your IPH and/or boosts & defence - depending on what your personal aim is. With my new LLP (~1.5 months old) I've come across people in the 30-40s who have IPHs of over 1 million and who have obviously been camping for over six months.

If you have an account that is getting beaten up a lot then a few months camping can raise your IPH, give you time to build a better defence and set you in better stead for the higher levels.

The thing to really consider when camping is your usage - are you someone who logs in twice a day, three times a day, every hour? This should dictate your building upgrade policy, there is little point in upgrading hourly buildings if you only login once a day for example..

Sillybeans
03-01-2013, 06:06 AM
In my opinion, boss event's are what you should camp for. I'm aiming for http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?46296-Boss-Event-Statistics-for-Campers.

Here's my progress on my camper;

http://i49.tinypic.com/ra1a8p.png

Still need allys so throw me an inv if you want. Trying to see how far i can get without gold.

Dutchie
03-01-2013, 07:44 AM
Yeah boss events and avoid crate events because the payout is poor! No missions unless you use it to trigger initial boss!