PDA

View Full Version : Quality of Life Issues/Changes

Eunuchorn
02-28-2013, 08:56 PM
Small changes I feel would make the game more accessible:
*Major Update 3.26.13 - Arrow, Mapping
ATTN: K&D Moderator - Would it be possible to get an introduction & possible future patch notes?

Suggestion Notes:
--REMOVE THE SPEED UP ARROW!---
Increase base speed to a bit less than speed up arrow; or
Make it click-activate arrow (versus holding down) to adjust speed.
The game requires too much attention. Base attack speed & item pickup is going to drive away many new players.

---Tier Armor Stats---
Add New Armor, make all stats the same by tier. Requires exponentially less design time for new armor/+ as only element is different. 50/50 Stormlord is laughably bad; Every single boss-drop crafted armor is better than Combine only. Boss crafted armors should also not be options when crafting. Crius+Pirate=snakeskin.
Streamlining by tier would also utilize the rock-paper-scissor concept better, as certain /50 would always beat a /70 (assuming similar levels)
Please balance stats by tier.

---Balance Gold Buildings---
Increase gold output on all buildings; possibly nerf training grounds. ex.Monster Nest is totally wasted during sleep, should be able to hold up to 100k
Crystal Conservatory: 600 gold cap @ level 2 is ridiculous considering the amount of gems. I dont even make 200k a day.

---PVP---
Show player Titles in Friend Request box to allow for strategic friend adds.
When adding/deleting friends, do not reset to top of screen!
*The Battle Friend screen working correctly. Enhance Armor also needs this*
Reward Wins w/ small amount of XP.

---Display knight HP during battle // Display XP---
Alternatively: Each knight has personal XP/Add level req to armor
This would make which knight you use & armor switching much more prevalent.

---Loot from buildings/monsters---
Auto-add to stash, REMOVE manual gold pickup
Make Knights unclickable.

---Create inventory screen for materials.---

---Create an "Armor Archive"---
Show every armor we have crafted & the highest level we achieved on it. Allow viewable by other players.

---Allow gold theft via PvP.---

---Allow the "de-evolution" of armors visually---
i.e. my 70/70 Dark Prince has the 1/70 graphic
*70/70 armors need a unique graphic*

---Mapping---
Add bonus to treasure chest sprite, allow to be removable from map, Lose Bonus
Create a Blank GUI to hold buildings to allow castle customization!
Allow Arena to be removed.
Allow purchasable Land expansion!
The space is already there! Please don't make me choose between being gimped or having an ugly castle flooded w/ training grounds

NEHU
03-01-2013, 03:01 AM
Speed button should affect the auto loot pickup.

Lets us see our armor mats stock counts when we are over the min for crafted.
It's nice to know if we can make 4 xxx armors at once, without having to que each one up till we run out
Also give us a way to view our stock without having to wait for a craft to finish.

Eunuchorn
03-02-2013, 08:40 PM
D) When you remove someone from friends list, DO NOT RE-SET TO TOP OF SCREEN!!

(thanks for reminding me about this in the other thread, Zhy) :)

Bryson
03-03-2013, 07:44 AM
Speed button should affect the auto loot pickup.

Lets us see our armor mats stock counts when we are over the min for crafted.
It's nice to know if we can make 4 xxx armors at once, without having to que each one up till we run out
Also give us a way to view our stock without having to wait for a craft to finish.

I agree with you 1000%. Also I like the fast forward button especially the part about it affecting the auto-loot pickup. When I am grinding I want the action to go as fast as possible.

Wonder Woman
03-05-2013, 04:53 AM
Ok, I just started playing this yesterday to give me something to do while waiting for energy refills on MQ (YAY WATER LTD!). I am frustrated by my inability to pick up loot during battles. Why are my fingers so lame? Or does everyone else have this problem? If I speed up the battle, it auto picks up the items? Thanks in advance for all your input.

Eunuchorn
03-05-2013, 09:17 AM
You can only pick up items after the round is dobe

Eunuchorn
03-05-2013, 01:38 PM
Bump for importance & new additions

Eunuchorn
03-11-2013, 11:24 AM
Added line H

H) Allow the "de-evolution" of armors visually
i.e. my level 70 Dark Prince has the level 1 graphic

Kusa
03-11-2013, 06:14 PM
Maybe a menu option for speed where you can set your default speed to fast slow etc.

Just my 2 cents love the ideas just a little unsure on the gold theft part.

Bryson
03-11-2013, 06:42 PM
OMG PLEASE PLEASE STOP THE SCREEN FROM SCROLLING TO THE TOP WHENEVER EVER i DELETE A FRIEND!!!! I HAVE DOZENS OF FRIEND REQUESTS PER DAY AND IT'S COMPLETELY UNMANIGABLE!!!!!! ALSO IT WOULD BE GREAT IF WE COULD ATLEAST SEE THE LEVEL OF THER PERSON WE ARE ADDING SO THAT WE CAN DECIDE IF IT'S WORTH IT INSTEAD OF JUST ADDING SOME RANDOM PERSON!!

Eunuchorn
03-11-2013, 10:34 PM
OMG PLEASE PLEASE STOP THE SCREEN FROM SCROLLING TO THE TOP WHENEVER EVER i DELETE A FRIEND!!!! I HAVE DOZENS OF FRIEND REQUESTS PER DAY AND IT'S COMPLETELY UNMANIGABLE!!!!!! ALSO IT WOULD BE GREAT IF WE COULD ATLEAST SEE THE LEVEL OF THER PERSON WE ARE ADDING SO THAT WE CAN DECIDE IF IT'S WORTH IT INSTEAD OF JUST ADDING SOME RANDOM PERSON!!

^^^^ THIS ^^^^

Also refer to point D.

Samuel_Hdz
03-11-2013, 11:37 PM
I totally agree with you on the Inventory Screen (has been a thorn in my side since day 1).
What also needs to be added is a use for gold once all of the castle expansions have been made. I produce more gold than I can spend (sitting on $5+ million). It'd have to still be consistent with the theme of the game (no slot machines! lol).

Long Live the Knights,

Samuel

Kusa
03-12-2013, 03:51 AM
Just a thought but have noticed two things people want more friend spots and another use for gold.

Why not have it so we can buy more friend spots with gold.

Eunuchorn
03-16-2013, 02:34 PM
Added:
I) Add a bonus to Treasure Chest sprite, & allow it to be removable from the map

phazedreality
03-17-2013, 12:35 PM
Have the news bulletin pop up ONCE per day. Otherwise make it a menu that can be clicked on.

Drives me nuts when it pops up 20 times a day as I trying to collect gold...

Eunuchorn
03-17-2013, 12:50 PM
Lol, MQ needs to take a note from KD, I've yet to see a splash screen for the st patty day event (which I'm on heroic mode of lol)

BileJAR
03-17-2013, 03:05 PM
I would REALLY. REALLY like an XP amount on the XP bar, like 5000 of 10000 or 5000/10000.

Eunuchorn
03-17-2013, 05:12 PM
Added Notes section @ top

Samuel_Hdz
03-17-2013, 06:29 PM
I would REALLY. REALLY like an XP amount on the XP bar, like 5000 of 10000 or 5000/10000.

I concur ^^

Eunuchorn
03-17-2013, 06:55 PM
Added Notes section @ top
Edited B

Eunuchorn
03-17-2013, 07:06 PM
Ok I did a full modification, added PvP section. Now I can't remember what D) was! I was going to move to the top because it was an important one :(

Eunuchorn
03-17-2013, 07:10 PM
D) When you remove someone from friends list, DO NOT RE-SET TO TOP OF SCREEN!!

(thanks for reminding me about this in the other thread, Zhy) :)

Added a line to hopefully draw moderator response.

johnpalmer7
03-18-2013, 05:54 AM

this has to be the most annoying thing ever, if they are really low i just kill them once for the e tra battle points then have to delete them...

johnpalmer7
03-18-2013, 05:57 AM
i think its been said above, but changing the structure of the armory would be great, i would really like to see what parts we have while cooking armors, i try to keep my self stocked with snakeskins so i have enough to get me through the day while at work. its so frustrating not being able to see how many you have stocked up.

phazedreality
03-21-2013, 09:32 PM
Get the Knights out of the way. I'm trying to add and remove buildings and collect gold, not click on a knight so I can go to the knights section which i can access easily enough through the menu.

joepohlkamp
03-22-2013, 08:46 PM
Please let me know if anyone agrees: please stop making the graphics of the boss nemisis armors way better than the final-form craftable reward armor. Gorlog nemisis armor, i think is one of the nicest looking armors in the game, conversely Mountainvine Shroud is one of the worst. I think Ten-Ton Nemisis fits the bill as well.

Eunuchorn
03-26-2013, 04:15 PM
Personally Ten-Ton is the first nemesis I have liked in awhile. Last fire one was the other ironically.

Eunuchorn
03-26-2013, 05:23 PM
The more I play, the more I feel they need to hotfix remove the speed up arrow. It single handedly drives away a lot of players, I guarantee it. I am constantly on the road, & can just barely play w/ one hand & shift.

Please Gree, surely a number of these changes should seem blatantly necessary. Update!!!

-Ace-
03-27-2013, 11:25 AM
Nice post, I think all of these are quite good ideas, Hopefully GREE will look at this and have a good think about all of these features.

Jrodigy
03-27-2013, 11:42 AM
Not that many of these bother me much BUT the ones that do often annoy me are the when you try to go in somewhere or collect your money, and you can't because of your knights surrounding it so you gotta
try multiple times lol
Another one would be not showing your stock of materials
Andd....Yeah just those 2 bother me

zhy
03-28-2013, 09:39 AM
we can send friendship request from arena leaderboard, y dont let us do the same from boss damage leaderboard?

also if not said yet, show pending request level

Ease
03-28-2013, 10:23 AM
Not that many of these bother me much BUT the ones that do often annoy me are the when you try to go in somewhere or collect your money, and you can't because of your knights surrounding it so you gotta
try multiple times lol
Another one would be not showing your stock of materials
Andd....Yeah just those 2 bother me

Those 2 issues are the exact same ones that are troubling me!

Eunuchorn
03-28-2013, 11:07 AM
That's the thing about game mechanics; you shouldn't notice it if done right, it's about ease of play.

Chris_$
03-28-2013, 02:34 PM
My xp meter stopped filling..... Again

Chris_$
03-28-2013, 03:25 PM
My xp meter stopped filling..... Again

Yay complaining fixed it lol

NagiD
03-28-2013, 03:52 PM
add me for strong nemesis/assistance lvl 67 code in signature

Eunuchorn
04-06-2013, 10:56 PM
Small changes I feel would make the game more accessible:
*Major Update 3.26.13 - Arrow, Mapping
ATTN: K&D Moderator - Would it be possible to get an introduction & possible future patch notes?

Suggestion Notes:
--REMOVE THE SPEED UP ARROW!---
Increase base speed to a bit less than speed up arrow; or
Make it click-activate arrow (versus holding down) to adjust speed.
The game requires too much attention. Base attack speed & item pickup is going to drive away many new players.

---Tier Armor Stats---
Add New Armor, make all stats the same by tier. Requires exponentially less design time for new armor/+ as only element is different. 50/50 Stormlord is laughably bad; Every single boss-drop crafted armor is better than Combine only. Boss crafted armors should also not be options when crafting. Crius+Pirate=snakeskin.
Streamlining by tier would also utilize the rock-paper-scissor concept better, as certain /50 would always beat a /70 (assuming similar levels)
Please balance stats by tier.

---Balance Gold Buildings---
Increase gold output on all buildings; possibly nerf training grounds. ex.Monster Nest is totally wasted during sleep, should be able to hold up to 100k
Crystal Conservatory: 600 gold cap @ level 2 is ridiculous considering the amount of gems. I dont even make 200k a day.

---PVP---
Show player Titles in Friend Request box to allow for strategic friend adds.
When adding/deleting friends, do not reset to top of screen!
*The Battle Friend screen working correctly. Enhance Armor also needs this*
Reward Wins w/ small amount of XP.

---Display knight HP during battle // Display XP---
Alternatively: Each knight has personal XP/Add level req to armor
This would make which knight you use & armor switching much more prevalent.

---Loot from buildings/monsters---
Auto-add to stash, REMOVE manual gold pickup
Make Knights unclickable.

---Create inventory screen for materials.---

---Create an "Armor Archive"---
Show every armor we have crafted & the highest level we achieved on it. Allow viewable by other players.

---Allow gold theft via PvP.---

---Allow the "de-evolution" of armors visually---
i.e. my 70/70 Dark Prince has the 1/70 graphic
*70/70 armors need a unique graphic*

---Mapping---
Add bonus to treasure chest sprite, allow to be removable from map, Lose Bonus
Create a Blank GUI to hold buildings to allow castle customization!
Allow Arena to be removed.
Allow purchasable Land expansion!
The space is already there! Please don't make me choose between being gimped or having an ugly castle flooded w/ training grounds

Looks like I was finally let back in. I decided to treat myself to the 650 gem cape. Let the games begin.

I like how they redid the inventory screen but still don't show you how many you have of a material still.

Eunuchorn
04-08-2013, 02:51 PM
Here's the Magnificent Cape. I only used the armirs i have at final form

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y458/EunuchornTeh/810DD994-E258-43FA-8834-AD0F4D4AA3C4-5981-000003CDB5C7FA5B_zps4558c9bd.jpg

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y458/EunuchornTeh/FB624D5A-60DB-4F4B-9112-F742E6E8E9E4-5981-000003CDB9B09C2A_zpsd81864a2.jpg

Keymoe
04-08-2013, 06:56 PM
Another suggestion for pvp: make it so that you don't lose your friend's list when you delete friends. Would be nice.
Also for crafting it'd be nice to have it so that we can see how many mats we have for strategic crafting.
Huge fan of the click active speed up and tier armours is a brilliant idea.
Also for the friend requests make it so that you can see the levels. I have previously suggested all this through email to GREE anyway but it doesn't seem like they read them as I have emailed them several times before about different things and got 0 recognition.

Keymoe
04-08-2013, 07:04 PM
we can send friendship request from arena leaderboard, y dont let us do the same from boss damage leaderboard?

also if not said yet, show pending request level

+1 - also emailed this to GREE support before so I'm sure if it keeps coming up something's bound to change...

Eunuchorn
04-08-2013, 08:35 PM
This is another game I play, check out this in game personal w/in 12-hour response
(2nd response is to me asking if a gem sale was coming up)

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y458/EunuchornTeh/CC1FEAF1-CE03-4546-8D33-1B9B4259B21C-6525-000003EC3FD48905_zps08183cdf.jpg

Game just had a huge update and added a lot. Gree could do so much for their fundamentals instead their devs are forced to add a gem only chest & stop everyone from getting nemesis.
Ironically this will be my first 60 clear. I'm on 58 & thirsty for those 5 keys.

Keymoe
04-08-2013, 09:43 PM
Game just had a huge update and added a lot. Gree could do so much for their fundamentals instead their devs are forced to add a gem only chest & stop everyone from getting nemesis.
Ironically this will be my first 60 clear. I'm on 58 & thirsty for those 5 keys.

Nice one + good luck. Share results from the chest later, I'm pretty interested. Hope they remove it soon tho, piece of shît chest.

Keymoe
04-09-2013, 04:09 AM
Multiplayer
From my point view I think the social/multiplayer aspect of the game could do with somewhat severe augmentation. For example, when you receive a friend request from a player you cannot view their profile which leads to the tracking down of the player in your own friends list, scrolling down through # different people, verifying if s/he is of desirable attributes and then either keeping or deleting them. The downside to the deletion is that there is also a risk of deleting 1 player and losing your whole friends list, which is never cool.

Also, it is impossible to view the players' profiles on the 'Damage Leaderboard' for the Boss Events therefore making us unable to add people who we want to off of the leaderboards in the same manner as the arena. Also, a small messaging agent or some form of communication between players would be nice rather than battling them to your own record, without being able to see what damage you've done to them from their screen removing all aspects of competitivity which completely ignores the point behind multiplayer games - competition. Which leads to conversation to communities to clans, which would be really nice to see.

+ - Find a way to make the coins worth something, e.g: a general store where you can buy potions and materials and maybe some armours. Also, there's definitely something wrong with the arena... A bunch of lv.30s getting black - silver medals? Not right.

The Wise One
04-09-2013, 11:15 AM
Hi,

I've noticed this has been going on for quite some time and love the ideas. Suggestions and feedback will be shared with the developers on the weekly basis here, so please put your ideas and feedback on this thread. http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?50540-Suggestions-amp-Feedback-We-d-love-to-hear-what-you-think!

Going to close this so it's easier for all of us to find information.