PDA

View Full Version : active (several times a day) player / large donator in search of guild

MerlinBlack
02-28-2013, 03:28 PM
Hi,

I'm looking for a reasonably solid guild that would appreciate a level46 member with 52Ka/36Kd, and a 12.5k IPH (>200k in actual collections per day). I'd be willing to commit to ~100-175k+ in daily donations for the right guild.
Please message me with info!

lilhilke
03-01-2013, 12:08 AM
I am the leader of Just For Bonuses guild and we are currently recruiting. Our code is 908684132. We have +14% upgrade costs, +8 members, and +9% upgrade time. Our guild only has one requirement and that is to donate a minimum of 50k/day to help with bonuses. Currently most members are donating much higher amounts. If you would like to join the guild please request to join and I will do my best to accept it as soon as possible as long as a space is open. All levels welcome as long as donations are made.

TX-MA
03-02-2013, 09:21 AM
Fight CLub 1 is now recruiting

Fight Club 1 is searching for new active daily players.

We are a group of 17 (guild member increase +10) daily players of ranging levels and timezones. Looking for daily players with good stats (good stats we class as 1000 x player level as a minimum - 1500 is better) and a good IPH (thats 10K plus with emphasis on 12,24 and 48 hour collection buildings not boosted by 5 min buildings that you never collect every 5 minutes!)

and willing to donate 50% of daily income to the guild per day! as a minimum.

If you're interested we already offer the following bonus's - with more being added as soon as the cash hits the bank!

Building Upgrade speed +18%
Upgrade cost + 9%

PM us prior to requesting in for a better chance.
Fight CLub 1

A Group of 17+ (and growing) daily players. Looking for daily active players with high stats and a willingness to donate 50% of daily income to the cause.

If your interested PM us prior to sending join request
Reply to TX master

Guild invite code: 865-117-560
Tx master invite code: 111-296-237

Our aim we need to get many bonuses, then we can get more upgrades!! We like active players who contribute!! Thanks and see u soon 💪💪💪

Rallies
03-02-2013, 02:58 PM
We are 30 strong and friendly guild. We have 12 upgrades so far.
Our code is 706785115. Upgrades let you build cheaper and faster!

Please join our growing guild.

We are a fun guild

Come join a great guild and fight by our sides

Chaotic minds

baddy
03-02-2013, 02:58 PM
We are looking for top players to join our guild, The Buckwheat Connection. Our family consists of senior forum members and like minded team players many with battle tested experience in Modern War and Crime City. We have a good knowledge of game mechanics with members in our guild that have placed in top 10 rankings from MW events (from over 10,000 participants) and earning all top 50 pvp events to date.

We have already over 35 million donated from 24 members in the last week or so with bonuses including;

18% building upgrade cost reduction
18% building upgrade time reduction

We have just unlocked the fourth building output cost reduction bonus for 9.6 million. Those with manors will see substantial savings with this bonus. A level 6 to 7 upgrade that I just finished will save 864,000 for instance with our cost reduction not be mention a further 18% reduction in build time.

So we are aiming for top 10 guild placement with targets set for top 3. As such we are looking for committed daily players that can put in the time during the main wars; projected 3 day event.

There is no minimum for stats but ideally those that can complete up to a minimum boss 30 with cash hits and/or minimum gem use. This will be a good barometer of your relative strength for your level bracket.

Ideally gem players (1 mountain/main war which should be on a monthly basis) but can make exceptions depending on stats. We also have contingencies in place when you need a break from future wars or have personal/financial burdens that may come up.

New recruits moving forward will be expected to make a minimal initial joining donation of 500,000. Larger donations will have priority. To show our commitment to you, TBC will match 50% of all recruits donations up to $1,000,000. Lower level players with exceptional stats and most likely less iph feel free to contact TBC as we have made exceptions to the initial donations.

Our recent recruit Baddy brought in $3,000,000 which I matched 100% for donations over 1 million.

At present we have 4 spots available. To open the next 2 member spots will require a donation of 3.6 million. This will give you a perspective moving forward what amount of investment is needed to make room for new recruits.

Please pm to discuss if TBC is a good fit for you. If my inbox is full please post here and we will contact you as soon as possible.

Just to give you an idea of group dynamics/leadership. We don't dictate to members and strive for open communication and transparency in all game decisions. Every member has an equal voice. If there is any disagreement we can take a public vote (which has not happened). Rest assured we have players' best interests in mind. Come join the team that has the commitment to win and the commitment to you.

Meloric/Sparhawk aka emcee

Oretius1
04-05-2013, 05:41 PM
58 members guild looking for +175 atk/def. we got energy regeneration 3/5 and everything below that.
All we ask from you is be ACTIVE and build your army. Donations are voluntary.

Valsta
04-05-2013, 06:25 PM
Looks like you have a lot of great options based off of the above strands…

I won't bore you with our stats and we don't have a donation minimum, but we do expect something donated regularly. We placed in the top 750 with only about 20% of our guild participating. Since then we have dropped 50% of our previous guild and are looking for players that just want to play.
We have a strong guardian and a backup (i'm not giving their stats here) and the rest of us are just your average players, but we like to play and we don't like to loose. If you aren't a cash player and don't have outlandish stats you may actually do very well in our Guild since we don't have the highest stats ourselves…. thus we are matched with average guilds and therefore we actually do quit well.

However, we aren't looking for beginners… our average level is around 75 with typical (non-cash) stats.

We are seeking players that are willing to dedicate a reasonable amount of time to participating in battles. If you were in a previous guild and saw how few it took to win a battle… so did we... and that is why our main goal is players that will show up. We have a strategy for start times and do not like individuals that initiate a battle without consensus.

If interested please message me directly.

PS… if you don't like a lot of chatter in the chat section, can't stand the asterisks in member comments, and don't have a sense of humor… don't ****ing reply.

FlowerCat
04-06-2013, 07:07 AM
Super Heroes in Training...We are a 32 member guild (mostly non-gem players) looking for some new members. Finished 317 in Battle for Dragon's Roost.

Current bonuses:
--Casualty rate: +5 %
--Upgrade cost: +18 %
--Building Upgrade speed: +22 %

Daily players, aggressive on LTEs to build stats, enjoy talking strategy. Looking for players with around 100k attack/defense and daily donations of 75k.

Invite code: 569-282-319. Come check us out!

CygnusX1
04-08-2013, 06:34 PM
Join the Knight Who Say Nii 149659470 We are a top 300 guild from the very first war! Join us if you are dedicated and capable of communication & coordination. Contribute at least 30k per day. 500 allies or a good reason why not :)

pico
04-08-2013, 06:43 PM
Join us Pork Eating Crusader Guild 206-341-208

We are looking for active members to strengthen our guild.
We very strong, active and play in a team.
We were ranked #521. We need to you to join us.

Our Guild Invite Code is 206-341-208
Guild search us or PM me if you are interested.

Donations : Daily but no specific amount required

Current guild bonuses:
+18% upgrade speed bonus
+9% building upgrade cost reduction

rarhead
04-09-2013, 11:45 AM
You are welcome over at the Legion of Doom. We are laid back and our main requirement is that you are an active player, you support the guild and you enjoy the game. We finished top 400 (#360) and had a lot of fun during the last event.
We would love to have you - Check us out at invite code - 130450398

Eddard KFF
04-10-2013, 05:53 AM
Would you like to join the knights from afar? No daily fee, no gems required, no minimum level or stats. We're players from all around the world.
Invite code 376818841

BanDroid
04-10-2013, 07:32 AM
Templar Knights guild - Invite code 244961967 - 28 members, 9 bonuses, heavily gearing up for next battle.

Hi,

I'm looking for a reasonably solid guild that would appreciate a level46 member with 52Ka/36Kd, and a 12.5k IPH (>200k in actual collections per day). I'd be willing to commit to ~100-175k+ in daily donations for the right guild.
Please message me with info!

Teddy Bear
04-10-2013, 10:43 AM
We are waiting for active & intensive members to facilitate our guild.
We were ranked #461 in Dragon's Loost, despite low number of active members.
This is first time that I play. Only my conquest point = 201,495 points; win = 1,183 / loss = 0
Next goal will be within top 100 after re-organized our guide.

You can see my status in my signature, write below. :)

Our Guild Invite Code is 632-041-854
Guild search us or PM me if you are interested. :)

Donations : Daily but no mandatory in specific amount.
Important key is active & intensive participation both in campaign & battle tournament

Current guild bonuses:
+9% building upgrade cost reduction
+14% upgrade speed bonus

Niv
04-10-2013, 09:02 PM
Not in a top 400 guild? Then join ours, the 100,000 Club. Invite code 639649869. We have a few spots open for 100k + players. We have strong leaders and expect high participation.

Iron Maiden
04-28-2013, 01:28 AM
We are a top 400 guild- finishing close to the 200s both battles. Currently with upgrade cost +14%, building time +18% and 8 members increase. Daily players are a must. If at all interested invite code is 593-739-116.