PDA

View Full Version : Politics

jay_usher
02-28-2013, 02:14 PM
Funny how the thread about the special players got closed...
Finally people catching on to wronguns of factions... Yet when people cause a boycott the threads are not closed when started by certain people! Has me wondering!
There are teams like pun that rob the poor so that they need to spend real game cash to get trinkets buildings etc etc!

There are still no answers to the thread yet it was closed???akes you wonder really!!

It's not just pun! Pun accuse sf for scamming and cheating yet when it comes to them the thread goes dark and deleted!

These teams have there fingers in pies and do not let on!
If there were to be no players they would be nothing!

Just
Come to mind how about the "players" boycott an event to get things sorted!

I know personally that that there are ways around "certain"things and
These people abuse it
And
Their money spending rights!

That thread had started something yet gree does not want people to know so it's shut down!

Dudebot121256
02-28-2013, 02:19 PM
Funny how the thread about the special players got closed...
Finally people catching on to wronguns of factions... Yet when people cause a boycott the threads are not closed when started by certain people! Has me wondering!
There are teams like pun that rob the poor so that they need to spend real game cash to get trinkets buildings etc etc!

There are still no answers to the thread yet it was closed???akes you wonder really!!

It's not just pun! Pun accuse sf for scamming and cheating yet when it comes to them the thread goes dark and deleted!

These teams have there fingers in pies and do not let on!
If there were to be no players they would be nothing!

Just
Come to mind how about the "players" boycott an event to get things sorted!

I know personally that that there are ways around "certain"things and
These people abuse it
And
Their money spending rights!

That thread had started something yet gree does not want people to know so it's shut down!

A couple of things to say:
1) This forum and the game is property of GREE and when we use either of them, we agree to their terms of service. They can do what they want with the game and forums. If they want to allow the people that spend money on their game special things, they are allowed.

2) CJ doesn't just randomly close threads whenever he feels like it. If he deleted it, there was a reason. Probably because people were flaming. On the CC boards, there was a thread that had a great purpose and started out great. Unfortunately, trolls attacked it and 16 pages later, a huge flame war appeared. That's why that was deleted. It takes one good troll to get a great thread deleted.

CJ54
02-28-2013, 02:24 PM
Jay, I closed that thread because it turned into flaming, lies, weird conspiracy theories, and people posting from accounts created specifically to flame and lie. So did a couple of previous threads with the topics you reference.

Also, as per posting rules, do not discuss staff or moderator disciplinary action. Thank you.