PDA

View Full Version : Limited edition buildings. How do you save up.

Alaneapen
02-28-2013, 08:22 AM
How do you guys save up for these buildings in time. I can only do it with extreme pvp and gaining a level each time which is bad for a camper like me. Iph is now 687 K.

cook976
02-28-2013, 08:52 AM
How do you guys save up for these buildings in time. I can only do it with extreme pvp and gaining a level each time which is bad for a camper like me. Iph is now 687 K.

I have IPH of 910k, but it mostly a shot in the dark in the hopes that someone with higher attack doesn't come and raid you. I gave up on trying for the villa, maybe by 2014 when my vault is maxed i can try for new buildings or upgrade the two that I have now.

These limited buildings are now only going to the very strong and will allow them to exponentially increase their incomes well above the average player only making the future much more difficult. As for those starting the game, good luck, you are way behind.

Spanish Fly
02-28-2013, 10:08 AM
Minimizing the time to get the required amount of cash is essential. There's always someone better than you and you will be found eventually. Having the following increases your chances though. Common sense if you think about it but in actuality, a million intangibles are also in play (e.g. level, relationship with other big hitters, etc)

1. Concrete L10
2. Solid IPH in place (1.5m IPH)
3. Solid defensive stats to minimize predators (155k here)
4. Solid attack stats to blitz over vaulters (135k here)
5. Some tactics to run and hide if caught (read forum)
6. Patience
7. Luck

Even with this, I still got caught but I have my buildings. Many of my colleagues and factionmates have done it with much less.

cook976
02-28-2013, 10:11 AM
Minimizing the time to get the required amount of cash is essential. There's always someone better than you and you will be found eventually. Having the following increases your chances though. Common sense if you think about it but in actuality, a million intangibles are also in play (e.g. level, relationship with other big hitters, etc)

1. Concrete L10
2. Solid IPH in place (1.5m IPH)
3. Solid defensive stats to minimize predators (155k here)
4. Solid attack stats to blitz over vaulters (135k here)
5. Some tactics to run and hide if caught (read forum)
6. Patience
7. Luck

Even with this, I still got caught but I have my buildings. Many of my colleagues and factionmates have done it with much less.

You are speaking from the top % of the game. And that was exactly my point. These are the only people who will be able to get them leaving the rest of the players in the dust.

Lvl 83
908k IPH
50k A / D
Lvl 4 Concrete (upgrading fast)
20m vault max (upgrading painfully slow)

S&H Max
02-28-2013, 11:23 AM
You are speaking from the top % of the game. And that was exactly my point. These are the only people who will be able to get them leaving the rest of the players in the dust.

Lvl 83
908k IPH
50k A / D

It should be easy for you to have two of them.

I'm lvl 120
14KD (with a really low allie count)
I had less then 400K IPH.
Vault 20mil

I made it to 120mil with being only 13H over vault, never been attacked.

But took a 2 weeks preparation, sold a couple of LVl 1 building, found some over vault guys PVE boss with only 1 hit left to beat them, You just have to work a good strategy!

cook976
02-28-2013, 11:30 AM
It should be easy for you to have two of them.

I'm lvl 120
14KD (with a really low allie count)
I had less then 400K IPH.
Vault 20mil

I made it to 120mil with being only 13H over vault, never been attacked.

But took a 2 weeks preparation, sold a couple of LVl 1 building, found some over vault guys PVE boss with only 1 hit left to beat them, You just have to work a good strategy!

I have the anniversary building and the artic mining rig, but the villa is tough. Maybe because raiders went looking because they knew the only way to get them in 2 weeks (assuming they go away after egypt) was to raid it.

you got lucky finding 90m in 13hrs. if you didnt have a typo and really only have 14,000 defense, you should be playing the lottery because at your level you should have been pounded like fresh meat in prison. also, how did you raid for 90m with only 14k attack?

Apocalo
02-28-2013, 11:33 AM
I'm level 36 with 227k iph and im almost at my first AV, I've just been raiding a **** ton. but hopefully the next building will be cheaper..cause the xp im getting is to much to do this for another building..

S&H Max
02-28-2013, 11:46 AM
I didnt raid all the 90 mil

Sold some buildings, and had PVE boss line up with only 1 hit left to them, and all my building were collecting at the same time.

For my pts I have only 9k Att but I was playing inbetween 20 and 30 allies count, I was able to hit on 90% of the player under 50 allies, to just have to look their profile before hitting, you dont want to be on the news of someone when loosing to him and being overvault.

Also I didnt do a lot of raiding and attacking in the days before to make sure I was not on someone list!

Maybe my strategy wouldnt have work for you, at you level, allie count or style of play, build a strategy that will work for you and commit to it! I'll be buildign in the next 3 weeks to have all the building I had previously, but I wanted a Villa, I made it happen!

cook976
02-28-2013, 11:50 AM
I didnt raid all the 90 mil

Sold some buildings, and had PVE boss line up with only 1 hit left to them, and all my building were collecting at the same time.

For my pts I have only 9k Att but I was playing inbetween 20 and 30 allies count, I was able to hit on 90% of the player under 50 allies, to just have to look their profile before hitting, you dont want to be on the news of someone when loosing to him and being overvault.

Also I didnt do a lot of raiding and attacking in the days before to make sure I was not on someone list!

Maybe my strategy wouldnt have work for you, at you level, allie count or style of play, build a strategy that will work for you and commit to it! I'll be buildign in the next 3 weeks to have all the building I had previously, but I wanted a Villa, I made it happen!

your strategy only works for a diehard camper. best of luck

S&H Max
02-28-2013, 11:53 AM
I'm lvl 120 with 14Kdef and 400IPh And I did it Am I a camper and dont know it lol

I think a lot of people, just dont try it, its not so hard to do just need to be focus and the find a plan to make it in a short amount of time!

cook976
02-28-2013, 12:29 PM
I'm lvl 120 with 14Kdef and 400IPh And I did it Am I a camper and dont know it lol

I think a lot of people, just dont try it, its not so hard to do just need to be focus and the find a plan to make it in a short amount of time!

most people try to maximize their ally count to match their level. you are among only a handful of players i can only assume with that level of ally count at lvl 120

S&H Max
02-28-2013, 12:33 PM
I was surprise to find out there were a lot of them!

LagBolt
02-28-2013, 12:54 PM
I was surprise to find out there were a lot of them!

I find its the best way to do it, to keep low allies. I can stop 99% of attacks and dont need to pay millions to mantain a huge army. Ive just got second villa. Quite simple, my AC, AMR`s and oil rigs alone provide an income of about 13million a day. Not including raiding and other buildings. Ill be saving for the next big building now.

bcodemz
02-28-2013, 01:09 PM
Guys, it is not that hard. I have 2 anniversary centers, 1 arctic mining rig, and 1 alexandria villa on my level 13 LLP account with just 836 defense. You just have to drop your allies and save up.

cook976
02-28-2013, 01:14 PM
true, but no event participation...boring.

Товарищ
02-28-2013, 01:29 PM
I could probably do it by dropping all allies..
BUT
then I'd have to add 500 allies for WD, again, already went from 40 to 500 once, which is such a fkn pain in the A! (even if 1/3 or more of those are accepts.)

Pappy14
02-28-2013, 06:21 PM
Started out lvl 34 and an IPH of 250k. Raided my butt off and 6 levels later got the arctic rig. All you have to do people is try! If u put in the effort and find the right donors, it should not be an issue. You just have to find new blood as u level up. Did not make an attempt at the villa, too short of a time frame and Im done leveling up if I can help it. Time to build up my IPH!

El Cid
02-28-2013, 07:00 PM
My llp is lev 36 and had 250k iph before brazil. Collected and saved all and by end of Brazil, got 1 ann building.
Also got 1 Arctic Rig and on my way to get 1 villa now.
So it's feasible yes...but one needs high def stats to saved that much money.

Ssne
02-28-2013, 07:45 PM

Lvl 83
908k IPH
50k A / D

Fly, my LLP is L86 with A/D in the mid 40s and a vault of 20. I have two ACs, one AMR, and two AVs. Pm me if you want me to tell you how to do it.

Mcdoc
03-01-2013, 03:01 AM
So - which Boss is a good one to "setup" for a high payout - like over 5 million? I think one time I got 19 million off a Map boss - but I don't remember who it was - but it would take 4 of those bosses to you a Villa,

Still laughing from another thread where MM-Irl called someone a "Muppet" - must be a Euro thing because my mind somehow translates that into Mullet - LoL

Dutchie
03-01-2013, 03:19 AM
So - which Boss is a good one to "setup" for a high payout - like over 5 million? I think one time I got 19 million off a Map boss - but I don't remember who it was - but it would take 4 of those bosses to you a Villa,Still laughing from another thread where MM-Irl called someone a "Muppet" - must be a Euro thing because my mind somehow translates that into Mullet - LoLLOL... More of a UK and Ireland slang thing!

James_mac
03-01-2013, 03:21 AM
So - which Boss is a good one to "setup" for a high payout - like over 5 million? I think one time I got 19 million off a Map boss - but I don't remember who it was - but it would take 4 of those bosses to you a Villa,

Still laughing from another thread where MM-Irl called someone a "Muppet" - must be a Euro thing because my mind somehow translates that into Mullet - LoL

You can use the toolkit to find out the payout for the level boss's, and yeah some are around 19mill of higher.