PDA

View Full Version : Date CC came out iOS and Android

gambet1234
02-27-2013, 09:49 PM
Started by Crime City Mark‎, 08-10-2011 04:05 PM

This appears to be the oldest post. I was wondering how much older the game is. How far behind others am I IPH wise just because of upgrade time needed?

My oldest account is the Anti-Camper. My goal was to progress near the middle of my rivals stats yet move up as fast as possible to get quick access to better items and buildings. I was doing great with that until about lvl160 and now I'm lagging behind in stats. This is OK with me as a faster IPH growth, especially now with the new items, will make up for it in the long run.

How much older is your account than mine?

Daniel2115
02-27-2013, 10:00 PM
Started by Crime City Mark‎, 08-10-2011 04:05 PM

This appears to be the oldest post. I was wondering how much older the game is. How far behind others am I IPH wise just because of upgrade time needed?

My oldest account is the Anti-Camper. My goal was to progress near the middle of my rivals stats yet move up as fast as possible to get quick access to better items and buildings. I was doing great with that until about lvl160 and now I'm lagging behind in stats. This is OK with me as a faster IPH growth, especially now with the new items, will make up for it in the long run.

How much older is your account than mine?

Mines about 3 months older than your legendary account but my iph is 3.1m