PDA

View Full Version : Why can't MW boss event be more like Kingdom Age's, when players collect all 9 units?

Bart
02-27-2013, 09:18 PM
In KA, if you collect all 9 boss loot units, you receive that boss as a super unit. Let's start with this event and reward those who receive all 9.

And moreover, if you beat boss at 5th intervals, like 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, 25th..etc, you get an additional rare units.

andy_xyz2004
02-27-2013, 09:23 PM
In KA, if you collect all 9 boss loot units, you receive that boss as a super unit. Let's start with this event and reward those who receive all 9.

And moreover, if you beat boss at 5th intervals, like 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, 25th..etc, you get an additional rare units.

You can play in MQ, it already started.

I am a cow
02-27-2013, 09:24 PM
Yeah we should and then people would spend more gold

Bart
02-27-2013, 09:28 PM
You can play in MQ, it already started.

I know that, bro.

Bart
02-27-2013, 09:30 PM
Yeah we should and then people would spend more gold

I know, it makes people put more effort into it, and I get a bigger fat bonus.

CJ, your boss approves this message, go work on it now!

Dr. Dengus
02-27-2013, 09:32 PM
We would need a client update to implement the Limited Time Quests for this to happen. Would definitely be nice, but the devs seem to be more so focused on WD stuff.

I am a cow
02-27-2013, 09:38 PM
I know, it makes people put more effort into it, and I get a bigger fat bonus.

CJ, your boss approves this message, go work on it now!

Great job Bart now can i have a free vault please?

Bart
02-27-2013, 09:43 PM
We would need a client update to implement the Limited Time Quests for this to happen. Would definitely be nice, but the devs seem to be more so focused on WD stuff.

It is not that difficult to do, just write a script similar to WD event reward's to search thru the players' inventories after this event, and update the game to do it automatically next time like KA.

Bart
02-27-2013, 09:44 PM
Great job Bart now can i have a free vault please?

Sure, I have your ID from your signature, expect it soon.

Bart
03-01-2013, 01:18 AM
KA and MQ are better game than MW in my opinion.

Bart
03-01-2013, 07:01 AM
KA has the fun pve event and collect all 9 boss units to get that super boss unit; MQ has fusion and extra rare units for beating 5th, 10th, 15th boss..etc. what does MW offer, a faction thing that milks you and makes you bleed golds??

Thief
03-01-2013, 07:44 AM

I don't like it. I've beaten 35 bosses in KA before and not gotten the Unit before. So you have no garuntee....its essentially another gamble which this game has already too much of.

On top of that in MQ now you don't even get a unit for every boss you only get the interval Teris at 5, 10, 15, 20 etc.

Ph4ntom Stranger
03-01-2013, 11:16 AM
I don't like it. I've beaten 35 bosses in KA before and not gotten the Unit before. So you have no garuntee....its essentially another gamble which this game has already too much of.

On top of that in MQ now you don't even get a unit for every boss you only get the interval Teris at 5, 10, 15, 20 etc.

I have to agree with Thief. I already hate the fact that the collect ten crate events have no guarantee to get the top prize. If they were to change the Boss events to the same gamble, I would believe a lot of players would quit spending gold on the Boss events and lose more players in general.

mxz
03-01-2013, 12:42 PM
Random drop quests are awful. Prefer "Beat x" to "Hope you're lucky" events any day.

Bart
03-01-2013, 05:45 PM

Well, that is probably just your luck for MW on the 35th boss, I am sure you send in a ticket to take care of that.

Are you sure about the MQ boss? you still get a unit for every boss defeated, on the 5th, 10, .., you get an extra rare unit, what is not to like about that, if you can beat 35 bosses, that is 35+7 units you collect.

Ph4ntom Stranger
03-01-2013, 05:57 PM
Well, that is probably just your luck for MW on the 35th boss, I am sure you send in a ticket to take care of that.

Are you sure about the MQ boss? you still get a unit for every boss defeated, on the 5th, 10, .., you get an extra rare unit, what is not to like about that, if you can beat 35 bosses, that is 35+7 units you collect.

The current MQ boss you don't get a unit after every boss like usual. This time you get those runes as drops, and only get a monster to drop after the 5h, 10th, etc. you have to collect all 9 runes to get that other monster (and no guarantee to get of them :( )

Thief
03-01-2013, 09:24 PM

Perhaps it is just my luck....but i can always get 25-30 on KA and i've never gotten all 9. In fact i rarely get all 9 in MW so why would i want to change that? Also i wouldn't ever spend gold on that (just my personal opinion) Vs. Now if i get 35 i get 35 Units and my Super Unit.

Yes on MQ you get Runes or something which are useless. Collect all 9 runes to get the Grand Prize. Get a prize on 5, 10,15, 20, 25, 30. etc. So instead of getting 30 you only get 6.