PDA

View Full Version : Useful reference for K&D

discopalace123
02-27-2013, 06:19 PM
Here are a few links that are most useful to the game:

I have compiled a spreadsheet on armor and other behavior about this game. Please take a look and contribute if you can. Please note that there are multiple tabs of information on different topics.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArPIArNuLRi7dGVrc1BqV2J1czAzY1AyR1kxSko4V lE#gid=0

There is also a very good blog article that explains a bunch of things about the game. Take a look!
http://5hoursofsleep.wordpress.com/2013/01/05/knights-dragons-rise-of-the-dark-prince-y-u-no-hav-data/

zhy
02-27-2013, 06:21 PM
what do u think if we ask 5hoursofsleep blogger to transfer data n players here? dunno if he will accept lol

discopalace123
02-27-2013, 06:22 PM
I actually wrote a comment on his blog to link to the spreadsheet. Don't think he's approved it yet haha. But I'll write a new one to tell them of our new official forum :)

Mad Fusion
02-27-2013, 06:25 PM
what do u think if we ask 5hoursofsleep blogger to transfer data n players here? dunno if he will accept lolI think disco's spreadsheet has pretty much made blogger obsolete:). With exception to where to farm mats, which disco can easily add.

discopalace123
02-27-2013, 06:44 PM
I think disco's spreadsheet has pretty much made blogger obsolete:). With exception to where to farm mats, which disco can easily add.

Aw thanks! Actually the "where to farm mats" is in the spreadsheet too! On the 2nd tab. Feel free to update if it's missing something.

I have also added a 3rd spreadsheet tab on enhancing armors. Apparently enhanced armors give you more points when you use them up in the enhancement process. L15 stonescale = L1 snakeskin = 24 points!

Someone else has added a 4th tab on armor combinations. I think this was something zhy was looking for.

Eunuchorn
02-27-2013, 07:58 PM
I was theory crafting a bit in the other thread somewhere; on the effectiveness of crafting a ton of Basic+ & using them at 15/30 for enhancing. What's your take Disco?

EDIT:

Lvl 30
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f310/CRGautier/B66F33B7-4C23-4520-8DF7-FFDC92070DB6-254-000000221C5D80E7_zpsb7158567.jpg

Bryson
02-28-2013, 11:03 AM
Great job once again Disco! Your spreadsheet is the best info on K&D and I didn't even know there was a second tab until you mentioned it lol. So useful! I too have a comment pending on the blog site, I was wondering why no one was responding to my comment lol. It seems like the author is busy with school but the least he could do is link to this forum. There were a lot of good contributors on that site as well.

I am in the process of leveling the Nemesis Hunter Armor as I am trying to figure out the xp tiers. For the first enhance I used 4 basic fire and gained 6 1/2 levels so that's a requirement of about 4 xp per level. And the xp reqs keep going up. At level 19 I used 4 Dragonflame for 40 xp and gained 5 levels, so reqs are 8 xp per level. I think the tiers are something like along the lines of 1-5,6-11, 12-19, etc.. but that's just a rough estimate. Maybe it's just every 5 levels? It's hard to know exactly where the tier cutoff is without digging deeper.

In this game you gain 3 health per minute(180 health/hour) which is the same as their other games like Kingdom Age and Crime City so I'm sure a lot of the underlying mechanics are the same. Perhaps veterans of those games could shed a clue.

I think it's great that we know lvl 15 stonescale = snakesin but in practice it's useless. It would cost less and less time consuming to just farm stonskin in the first place. Not to mention how many stoneskins can you farm in the time it would take to level a stonescale to level 15?

Edit: It just took me 58 points (2 snakeskins + 2 dragonflames) to take the hunter nemesis armor from level 24 to 30. I timed that one pretty accurately lol. It took me ~28 xp to take living flame lvl 12 to lvl 13.

BilboSwaggins
02-28-2013, 11:21 AM
Awesome spreadsheet. It's about time someone started compiling information. Although I believe that when it comes to Combining Basic armors they can yield more than one result. I don't know if this applies for higher Tier armors as well - as I haven't tried many combinations there - but I have combined Basic Earth and Basic Water many times and yielded Vinewood Caraparce, Asura, as well as a Level 6 (if my memory serves correct) Snakeskin. Thus, I'm not sure that every combination option will guaranteed yield only one, definite result.

Also; is it true that combining Barbarian Raiding Gear and Spectral Captain's Uniform will create Starmetal Raiment?

Juggernaut
03-07-2013, 10:30 PM
Thanks For the spreadsheet!!

XBB GZH ZHV

discopalace123
03-08-2013, 08:34 AM
Ooh, I found another good reference article:
http://quickgamer.net/games/knights-dragons/armors/

Mad Fusion
03-08-2013, 09:40 AM
Ooh, I found another good reference article:
http://quickgamer.net/games/knights-dragons/armors/Meh. Most if stuf is cover in your spreadsheet and easier to read. Nice to have confirm infernal lord, but having infernal lord plus i recomend crafting since cost less and more predictable in long run.

duder
03-12-2013, 06:18 AM
Great resource!

I added a cost chart to the Enhance Armor tab - basically at level x each armor to enhance costs y. If we can get this filled in, it will help with valuing which armors should be used for enhancement. For example, through level 14, the single element rare armors (e.g. stonescale) do better than the others. The calculation at level 1 works out a cost per point of 65:

(500 cost of armor + 150 cost of enhancement) / 10 points added = 650 / 10 = 65

The point where you should shift to the 3k cost armor (snakeskin, assuming shared element) is when enhancement costs 1,300. Shifting to snakeskin without a shared element would occur when enhancement costs 1,800k.

Also, more detailed information about additional points from enhancing with leveled up armor will help get this downright mechanical.

Once we get these level break downs, the information can be fed back into the enhancing armor thread...

johnpalmer7
03-18-2013, 06:00 AM
this really would be great stickyed at the top

Timothy13
03-18-2013, 09:09 AM
1. How many enhancement points does the new vineshroud give?

2. What's the fastest way to enhance armor?

Thanks for your time.
<3

Samuel_Hdz
03-18-2013, 03:56 PM
1. How many enhancement points does the new vineshroud give?

2. What's the fastest way to enhance armor?

Thanks for your time.
<3

For number one, I'll find out eventually lol Someone else will probably jump on it.
For number two, the fastest way would be to just continuously craft basic armor and upgrade your target armor. It is pretty costly though so try it utilize all 4 slots if you decide to go that route. For higher level armors then it's best to use monoelement armors and snakeskin armor.
Whatever works for you mate!

Timothy13
03-19-2013, 09:31 AM
For number one, I'll find out eventually lol Someone else will probably jump on it.
For number two, the fastest way would be to just continuously craft basic armor and upgrade your target armor. It is pretty costly though so try it utilize all 4 slots if you decide to go that route. For higher level armors then it's best to use monoelement armors and snakeskin armor.
Whatever works for you mate!

Thanks a lot dude, really helped, I could try and enhance the Shroud. What is your friend code if I may ask? :)

beeftendon
03-19-2013, 12:42 PM
this is very helpful. thanks a lot bro. add me up everyone XBB-GRH-XVR~

aaa13
03-19-2013, 02:14 PM
For number two, the fastest way would be to just continuously craft basic armor and upgrade your target armor. It is pretty costly though so try it utilize all 4 slots if you decide to go that route.

Supply of basic resources is also a limiting factor. You simply cannot farm them at rate of production of basic armours.

VashX
03-19-2013, 02:35 PM
thanks for putting this together.

Samuel_Hdz
03-19-2013, 02:40 PM
Supply of basic resources is also a limiting factor. You simply cannot farm them at rate of production of basic armours.

Sure you can, I do it all the time ^^ good try to debunk me though

discopalace123
03-19-2013, 03:10 PM
Agreed. You certainly can keep up. Just keep on farming the first few areas, over and over. Don't use special attack on boss, if you're running low - this yields more basic elemental shards. However, all this farming is a very tedious activity. I have taken a break for a little bit. It's not a bad thing to do while watching tv or something - tap the screen every 30s or so to advance....

Samuel_Hdz
03-19-2013, 06:19 PM
Agreed. You certainly can keep up. Just keep on farming the first few areas, over and over. Don't use special attack on boss, if you're running low - this yields more basic elemental shards. However, all this farming is a very tedious activity. I have taken a break for a little bit. It's not a bad thing to do while watching tv or something - tap the screen every 30s or so to advance....

Exactly! I just stick to whatever element I'm hunting resources for and if I can take the damage, I'll do higher level runs because then the bosses will drop 3 of the shards, rather than 2. I can easily level up armor this way although it is tedious.

Eunuchorn
03-19-2013, 07:59 PM
I find that the faerie forest on 2nd difficulty doesn't take too long & yields a decent amount of shards. Of course any sitting time I have I farm Medusa.

If you get to a last stage & know you won't special the boss, kill the first enemy, exit out, then go back in to get the special meter full. This helps speed up runs by taking an extra hit on your knight.

If your under level 50, I recommend lvl 5 medusa runs. Tedious but rewards a lot of XP.

amir1974
03-19-2013, 09:42 PM
thx guys , but am not after the shards because i have loads now , i farmed all the needed and more for my lvl , am asking asking the stars we use to combine armor , is there a way to farm them ? or is it just from events and chance chest

Samuel_Hdz
03-19-2013, 09:58 PM
thx guys , but am not after the shards because i have loads now , i farmed all the needed and more for my lvl , am asking asking the stars we use to combine armor , is there a way to farm them ? or is it just from events and chance chest

Someone else was asking about leveling up armor so I was addressing that lol
But as for fusion stars, they're dropped at random so there really is no way to farm. I know people have their ideas of the best places to farm stars but I've found those ways don't work. It's all random like trying to catch a Pokemon (sorry pressing the A button rapidly doesn't do a thing xD)

amir1974
03-19-2013, 10:03 PM
Someone else was asking about leveling up armor so I was addressing that lol
But as for fusion stars, they're dropped at random so there really is no way to farm. I know people have their ideas of the best places to farm stars but I've found those ways don't work. It's all random like trying to catch a Pokemon (sorry pressing the A button rapidly doesn't do a thing xD)

haha , i like the Catch a pokemon one , and thx for your answer , hope they can fix that so maybe we can get a building that yields some amount of the stars Daily or every 48 hours , will be great :)

Samuel_Hdz
03-19-2013, 10:07 PM
haha , i like the Catch a pokemon one , and thx for your answer , hope they can fix that so maybe we can get a building that yields some amount of the stars Daily or every 48 hours , will be great :)

Stars should be able to be bought with gold or even (buddha forbid!) with gems. Gree's slackin lol

amir1974
03-19-2013, 10:13 PM
Stars should be able to be bought with gold or even (buddha forbid!) with gems. Gree's slackin lol

lol . am Swedish so i won't say (buddah forbid ) instead i will say the almighty Thor doesn't like it

Samuel_Hdz
03-19-2013, 10:15 PM
lol . am Swedish so i won't say (buddah forbid ) instead i will say the almighty Thor doesn't like it

I'll play Loki's advocate here then ^^

amir1974
03-19-2013, 10:19 PM
I'll play Loki's advocate here then ^^
lollllllllll , ok then i will talk to my father Oden about it and we will see what we will do about it :)
time to go to work , see you all after 9 hours work , thx

discopalace123
03-19-2013, 11:08 PM

Ya know, I have a feeling Gree nerfed the odds for star and key drops in some update or other. The first couple weeks I played, I got tons of fancy keys and stars. Now it is quite rare. But maybe I hit epic relic ruins much less often too....

Samuel_Hdz
03-20-2013, 07:05 AM
Ya know, I have a feeling Gree nerfed the odds for star and key drops in some update or other. The first couple weeks I played, I got tons of fancy keys and stars. Now it is quite rare. But maybe I hit epic relic ruins much less often too....

Gree definitely nerfed the odds!

Timothy13
03-20-2013, 07:23 AM
I found how much points you get for using Mountainvine Shroud to enhance armor. It's worth was either 92 of 96 points, sorry for not knowing exactly but it's one those.

WaxMyShazzy
03-23-2013, 11:13 AM
Disco I put a little work into improving the best armors tab of the spreadsheet.

I added the actual stats for the best as well as adding a tier for the best level 50 armors as well. I also found the top in attack, defense, and overall for 70 and 50 as well. It's nice to have all that info there and not have to switch tabs. I added it to the spreadsheet. Take a look everyone.

I did not delete the old one, figured if you wanted you could do that. I also notice there was a copy of the armor list tab, might want to clean that up too. I'd do it but I figure it's your baby,and there may be a reason for the redundancy.

Samuel_Hdz
03-23-2013, 02:21 PM
Hey everyone, I've also gone through the spreadsheet making a few corrections and adding some armor that haven't been added such as + version's of raid boss armor, nemesis armor, and fusion armor.

Some armor I noticed said couldn't be crafted and they were only half right. See back before an update that happened a month or two ago, the armorsmith included armors such as Brawler, Monstrous, and Steam Wizard and actually had material to craft them. So what I did was change the no to yes, but also where it asks what material I wrote N/A which can be taken as "not applicable" but in the case it means "not available" :P

If anyone knows the nemesis armor names from between asura to gremlin forgemaster, then that'd be greatly appreciated :P

discopalace123
03-24-2013, 09:04 AM
Thanks for the great updates, Wax and Sam!!!

Samuel_Hdz
03-24-2013, 07:30 PM
Thanks for the great updates, Wax and Sam!!!

No problem mate! :P

WaxMyShazzy
03-24-2013, 10:05 PM
Hey, I'm new here. You let me know what I have to do to earn my keep. I'm down.

Flare
03-25-2013, 09:24 AM
Hi all, I've been playing for the past 3 days and am looking for some advice on a good way to progress.

I'm currently at lvl 31, saving up for my first training grounds. I've spent the last few days just maxing my ten-ton armor and should be able to get 1 set by the deadline (just 3 more wins for me). I've unlocked all the way to Writhing Cascades (the one with the zeus-like dude) and I'm having alot of difficulty clearing it on Valor without waiting for 2 full regenerations between waves. I've resorted to simply grinding out some XP on earlier maps (spirit/fire map as i can clear those quickly) just to keep leveling and playing off the new levels.

Collecting mats for the quests helps this along, but soon enough I'll need to actually be strong enough to bash through the higher levels.

Im currently clueless as to what i should do with enhancing my armor. Should I be 1) trying to fuse better armor before upgrading or 2) upgrading basics or 3) upgrading the lower tier mono-elements or 4) upgrade some decent duo-elements or... so many options and I feel i'm progressing pretty slowly at the moment. :(

All my mono-element low tier stuff is level 15, while all my duo-elements are at lvl 10 or below (stuff like monk vestment, snakeskin, atlantan etc).

Lastly, you can also add me if you're looking for a pinata to bash on for some PVP points! :D

XBB-PBW-CMM

WaxMyShazzy
03-25-2013, 11:08 AM
Well flare. Of your armors you listed, the atlantean avenger is probably the best. It's one of the best level 50 armors in fact. If I were you I would not bother with fusing just yet as you don't have the money to support the habit. Is focus on getting at least 4 training grounds.

In the meantime id try and get as many free armors from arena and boss events. This will help when you get the money to fuse as you'll have a good stock of armors for material. I would try and get as far as the bridge level (forget the name). This is where shiny shards drop which will let you craft another great armor, crius +. From here you should be able to make some money maybe fuse or find a good lv 70 armor and develop a team to take you all the way to the end. Just what I would do though. There are many ways of succeeding.

Take a look at the first page of this thread as well. The forum regs have compiled all the best armors as far as #s are concerned. It will be useful for deciding what you want to keep and level up when and if you start fusing. Most importantly have fun.

Flare
03-25-2013, 09:17 PM
Alright thanks for the advice. Im about the kill my 15th ten-ton so I'll have access to that armor too once i save up, though I will probably be getting more training grounds first then.

Yup i checked the table and noticed atlantian+, living flame+, crius+ are pretty good giving >700 both stats. Is there a way to enhance these faster/cheaper? Currently I'm just spamming 4x basic at them, but it's still painfully slow and I still have to rely on better geared friends to carry me through the 4* and 5* stages. Will it be faster to level a bunch of basics up to lvl 10~ and then putting 4 * lvl 10 basics into each enhance?

I just realised fountains and guard towers are great! I sell all my fountains and replace with guard towers for when i sleep or am away for 10+ hours, and replace all the towers with fountains when im playing. Gives me good money :D

WaxMyShazzy
03-26-2013, 04:43 AM
Experiment. I know spamming basics is the fastest way to level giving over 100 xp an hour. It gets expensive at higher levels. I believe you should keep everything but crius + at about level 30. This is because you will eventually be replacing them with different armor. I feel like its pretty normal to need friends to complete epic stages so just keep doing that.

Flare
03-26-2013, 07:18 AM
Ah Ok i see so it's not just me then. Felt abit weak to always need to bring 2 level 40+ guys with me everytime i want to clear an epic stage. Alright thanks so much for the help, just crafted my atlantean + armor and the stat gain is much higher than anything i have so far so I'll probably spam the crap out of it and living flame/crius until i get enough money to start crafting for the lvl 70 end game armors.

Samuel_Hdz
03-29-2013, 07:07 PM
I'm updating the spreadsheet to include the armor rarity heading.
I need the rarities of:
- Molten Shroud
- Stormrage
- Wave Charmer
- Wind Monarch

Thanks y'all! :P

zhy
03-29-2013, 07:52 PM
should be all super rare

Samuel_Hdz
03-29-2013, 07:54 PM
should be all super rare

Got most the rarities now lol

Wave is only Rare, Molten is Super, Wind is Rare, and the only one I need now is Stormrage

zhy
03-29-2013, 07:58 PM
mmm that confuses me now :P they are all not craftable 50s n give 50 pts if im not wrong, wondering how gree decided their rarity :P

Samuel_Hdz
03-29-2013, 08:01 PM
mmm that confuses me now :P they are all not craftable 50s n give 50 pts if im not wrong, wondering how gree decided their rarity :P

And some of the craftable armor form raid bosses are super rare while others are legendary :P weird

discopalace123
03-29-2013, 09:44 PM
I wonder if they changed the mechanics besides rarity? Perhaps they give u different enhance points? Haven't tried...

DreamM0d3
03-29-2013, 09:52 PM
It would actually be great if they had a proper changelog though.

Newbish
03-31-2013, 09:50 PM
Anyone know if there is a list of which armour is best to use for each stage? Just want to know which armour I should be focusing on levelling I've unlocked up to Caballero Desert.

DreamM0d3
04-01-2013, 12:44 AM
Anyone know if there is a list of which armour is best to use for each stage? Just want to know which armour I should be focusing on levelling I've unlocked up to Caballero Desert.

You can focus on the armor that is mainly good against the boss. For hydra, you can use air and water

Samuel_Hdz
04-01-2013, 12:45 AM

Not that I know of. It's pretty simple to figure out though if you know your element wheel and use the spreadsheet

Samuel_Hdz
04-01-2013, 02:27 AM
Alright I've done some delving and it seems the following armors have never been raid boss armor, and therefore there are no + versions of them (unless you luckily get one from the Dark Prince Chest):

-Firestorm Finery
-Volcanic Mantle
-Wave Charmers Mantle
-Wind Monarch's Robes
-Flowstone Battlegear
-Monks Vestments
-Vinewood Carapace

Originally I had thought they may have been raid armor at some point since I only started playing when the Asura boss was out. There was a point when you could see who the previous bosses were, but that was removed about 3 major updates ago. Luckily when I delved, I found out what the materials were for the other armors (such as Monstrous Garb, Brawler, and Steam Wizard) and how much the armors originally cost to craft.

All of this info is now in the spreadsheet.

I think I may include a section which specifies if the armor is fusion only, but I think the heading "Can be smithed?" pretty much covers it anyways :P

Samuel_Hdz
04-06-2013, 12:26 PM
Ok whoever keeps messing with the spreadsheet (switching around names, deleting names, moving stuff out of place, etc) please stop. You're not funny. If it's accidental, fix it. If I could fix it, so can you.

Harvey Guo
04-06-2013, 12:34 PM
Someone is messing the spreadsheet? wtf.....
I've tried to help and fix some incorrect data and update some results which I gained, I hope they won't mess my result too....
Ok whoever keeps messing with the spreadsheet (switching around names, deleting names, moving stuff out of place, etc) please stop. You're not funny. If it's accidental, fix it. If I could fix it, so can you.

Samuel_Hdz
04-06-2013, 12:42 PM
Someone is messing the spreadsheet? wtf.....
I've tried to help and fix some incorrect data and update some results which I gained, I hope they won't mess my result too....

Isn't the first time. Thankfully everything is fixed, for now

Samuel_Hdz
04-09-2013, 12:53 AM
Ima slap a garden hoe -.- The spreadsheet RREEEAAALLLY got tampered with

*UPDATE* Started work on fixing it

Keymoe
04-09-2013, 04:38 AM
Perhaps you should make it so that when they attempt to modify it sends a request to you first to prevent fuçkholes messing with it. Also for the armors you can't craft or get + from unless you get it from dark prince here are a couple others:
Lightning Lord Armor (water + air)
Embersteel Armor (fire + spirit) MAX stats: ATTK: 595 DEF: 519
Rageborn Railment (fire + water)
Steam Wizard's Robes (water+fire)
Wicked Wraith (spirit + earth)
Sky Guardian (air + spirit)
Molten Shroud (fire + earth)

That's all of the non-craftables I can think of for now. Hope this helped? :)

Eunuchorn
04-09-2013, 10:36 AM
They can't be removed, I wrote it in my suggestion thread. Maybe one day we will get purchaseable castle expansions

My ridiculously awesome (and expensive) / ridiculously low income kingdom:
http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y458/EunuchornTeh/2E49D804-1A85-4E7A-BDEB-AA9D9F5926D8-14512-0000082903C275F6_zps2f0e783b.jpg

Harvey Guo
04-09-2013, 11:22 AM
Looks really interesting. However, I think re-arrange the buildings may look more beautiful. The level 3 Fountain is quite beautiful, need more.
They can't be removed, I wrote it in my suggestion thread. Maybe one day we will get purchaseable castle expansions

My ridiculously awesome (and expensive) / ridiculously low income kingdom:
http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y458/EunuchornTeh/2E49D804-1A85-4E7A-BDEB-AA9D9F5926D8-14512-0000082903C275F6_zps2f0e783b.jpg

DreamM0d3
04-09-2013, 11:54 AM
Regarding the spreadsheet, can we try to have a portion which will detail how much enhancement points it will take each level to level up an armor for the different classes (30, 50, 70). Of course, this will require everyone's contribution but I am sure it will be of great use in the future when players can start to plan their enhancement strategies.

Samuel_Hdz
04-09-2013, 12:24 PM
Regarding the spreadsheet, can we try to have a portion which will detail how much enhancement points it will take each level to level up an armor for the different classes (30, 50, 70). Of course, this will require everyone's contribution but I am sure it will be of great use in the future when players can start to plan their enhancement strategies.

Oh buddah, that would take waaay too bloody long to do

Keymoe
04-10-2013, 06:31 AM

I would help...

zhy
04-10-2013, 06:50 AM
its difficult to know at higher lvs how many pts we need for each lv, i think it would be easier if u ask gree to show the pts needed directly on the armor instead of a spreadsheet

Monkigrass
04-20-2013, 03:29 AM
I need this verified:

On guardian crossing, killing the bird i have in the picture with a special attack in the EPIC stage will net you a valhallan steel ingot. I havent seen this bird NOT drop a VSI with a special attack. Ive been doing this for a week. Obviously, Ive been crafting way more wing warriors since i found this out.

Ive also found this phenomena on the sunken ship with a water enemy who dropped chunks of coral.

If im spewing something thats been known for months, forgive me.

deathexe
04-20-2013, 03:37 AM
I need this verified:

On guardian crossing, killing the bird i have in the picture with a special attack in the EPIC stage will net you a valhallan steel ingot. I havent seen this bird NOT drop a VSI with a special attack. Ive been doing this for a week. Obviously, Ive been crafting way more wing warriors since i found this out.

Ive also found this phenomena on the sunken ship with a water enemy who dropped chunks of coral.

If im spewing something thats been known for months, forgive me.

Yeah, there are some normal monsters who drop special materials (not the shards) when killed by a special attack. Though there are only a handful of them.

Slevinn
04-20-2013, 04:07 AM
Here are a few links that are most useful to the game:

I have compiled a spreadsheet on armor and other behavior about this game. Please take a look and contribute if you can. Please note that there are multiple tabs of information on different topics.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArPIArNuLRi7dGVrc1BqV2J1czAzY1AyR1kxSko4V lE#gid=0

There is also a very good blog article that explains a bunch of things about the game. Take a look!
http://5hoursofsleep.wordpress.com/2013/01/05/knights-dragons-rise-of-the-dark-prince-y-u-no-hav-data/

Very nice job disco! Very useful

Monkigrass
04-20-2013, 05:57 AM
Yeah, there are some normal monsters who drop special materials (not the shards) when killed by a special attack. Though there are only a handful of them.

I was looking at the spreadsheet and it says Cockatice drops the steel ingot on guardians crossing.

It is not just Waterio. Those birds drop it very frequently with special attacks. Id love to know those birds names.

DreamM0d3
04-20-2013, 06:00 AM
I was looking at the spreadsheet and it says its various enemies drop the steel ingot on guardians crossing.

It is not random. Those birds drop it. Id love to know those birds names.

Hmm the only way you can know their names is if there was a quest that asks you to kill a certain number of them

starkthunder
04-21-2013, 08:14 AM
I have made another page with this type of info in it on the spreadsheet if anybody knows these + the secondary drops for bosses.

DreamM0d3
04-21-2013, 08:23 AM
I have made another page with this type of info in it on the spreadsheet if anybody knows these + the secondary drops for bosses.

Thats a good start! Im sure players will eventually update more info when they get it too.

starkthunder
04-21-2013, 08:30 AM
one thing I have noticed about the monsters dropping this stuff is they are all one of the stronger monsters that appear in the second or third stage of a level.

DreamM0d3
04-21-2013, 10:11 AM
one thing I have noticed about the monsters dropping this stuff is they are all one of the stronger monsters that appear in the second or third stage of a level.

Yea they usually start to appear more in honour or epic levels. However, in the later stages, some of the monsters can drop boss mats too.

starkthunder
04-21-2013, 01:12 PM
Yes that is what I meant. The monster that drops boss mats is always one that does not appear in the first stage. For example the fairy brawler in zephyr plateau that drops mystic cloth doesn't show up until the second stage