View Full Version : K&D questions

Pages : [1] 2

zhy
02-27-2013, 05:49 PM
after about 400 posts we have been given an official forum :P ty all :P

newcomers feel free to make ur questions :P good game to all :P

Schar
03-01-2013, 07:39 PM
I've had a number of requests come in so far, I assume from my code, and yet I still have no friend referrals (like the look of the rewards).

How do you get that to tick over.

Second question: if you drop friends from your list, will it decrease or can you re-invite new friends to boost the numbers?

Gracias.

Eunuchorn
03-01-2013, 07:59 PM
I've had a number of requests come in so far, I assume from my code, and yet I still have no friend referrals (like the look of the rewards).

How do you get that to tick over.

Second question: if you drop friends from your list, will it decrease or can you re-invite new friends to boost the numbers?

Gracias.

After the tutorial a screen will pop up they put your code in & you should get the tick. They don't need to send a friend request but must do tutorial & name their knight.

As for dropping friends, make sure you battle them first before adding a new one ;) & kick out lvl 20-40 players first keep the low level friends for free PvP points/gold

Schar
03-01-2013, 09:45 PM
Thank you. I had assumed that the people I had requests from had added my code; guess not.

I'll keep waiting :)

Cool game though.

corpsegrinder
03-02-2013, 06:20 PM
Having trouble pasting ally codes in friend request.
Any tips?
Thanks

BilboSwaggins
03-02-2013, 06:30 PM
Having trouble pasting ally codes in friend request.
Any tips?
Thanks

A little more clarity would help. Do you mean you're attempting to add a friend using a Friend Code and it's not working?
Make sure to actually click on the first little box to the left of the "Add Friend" button. That button confirms the entered code code. First you bring up a keyboard by clicking the empty box.

corpsegrinder
03-02-2013, 06:49 PM
Right.
Then I want to copy someone's code and paste it into the box, like other gree games, instead of entering it manually with the keypad.
Doesn't seem to work

BilboSwaggins
03-02-2013, 07:04 PM
Right.
Then I want to copy someone's code and paste it into the box, like other gree games, instead of entering it manually with the keypad.
Doesn't seem to work

Ah. It would make sense that doesn't work because all Gree games have Friend Codes as one long sequence of digits, except in K&D it's three sets of digits. Most likely the paste doesn't work because of the separation of the three sections with the code input boxes.

Eunuchorn
03-02-2013, 08:27 PM
Ah. It would make sense that doesn't work because all Gree games have Friend Codes as one long sequence of digits, except in K&D it's three sets of digits. Most likely the paste doesn't work because of the separation of the three sections with the code input boxes.

This would be true if you could even highlight or anything in the box lol

Dagean
03-03-2013, 05:16 PM
How can I use more than just three of my knights.

Mad Fusion
03-03-2013, 06:31 PM
How can I use more than just three of my knights.You have more knights when you unlock them by clearing maps on epic. You can only bring three knights and two hire friends to battle max. If you clear all the stages than you can use any lnights you have left that has hp.

BilboSwaggins
03-04-2013, 09:27 AM
How would I go about getting myself a set of Flowstone Battlegear?

Mad Fusion
03-04-2013, 11:16 AM
How would I go about getting myself a set of Flowstone Battlegear?You. An get one from getting 15 friends to dow load game and use your code as referal. I just got one combining snakeskin qith wing warrior. I was trying to get storm sorceror. You might not get with one try, but you might get storm sorceror which is way better imo. Gl

Bryson
03-04-2013, 07:07 PM
How would I go about getting myself a set of Flowstone Battlegear?

Why do you want Flowstone? Crius+ is better. You can combine earth and air to get it or you can do like Mad Fusion said and combine with snakeskin and you might get something better.

discopalace123
03-07-2013, 07:34 AM
Ok I'm not sure I'm doing this right. There are two ways people see your knight: PVP and using as an ally. How do you set your knights and armor for each? For PVP it's easy: set team order in the battle menu. Is it the same for ally? Or do you need to set it in My Knights? I didn't think the latter cuz it changes as you change eq in PVE. Would be nice to have different gear for PVP fights (use best armor) vs being used as an ally (use nemesis gear).

zhy
03-07-2013, 08:04 AM
if u have 2 accs thats easy to check :P

Issaquah
03-07-2013, 08:06 AM
Considering starting this game. Is it a game where camping is beneficial, such as with the Bosses in the other games, or level up fast to help with LTQ in Moster Quest?

Sunsfan1caw
03-07-2013, 08:15 AM
Ok I'm not sure I'm doing this right. There are two ways people see your knight: PVP and using as an ally. How do you set your knights and armor for each? For PVP it's easy: set team order in the battle menu. Is it the same for ally? Or do you need to set it in My Knights? I didn't think the latter cuz it changes as you change eq in PVE. Would be nice to have different gear for PVP fights (use best armor) vs being used as an ally (use nemesis gear).

For ally, I think it is what you set in My Knights. We can test it. Right now I have Steampowered Exoskeleton equipped on my main guy. Verify and let me know and I'll change it to nemesis.

Once you set PVP it doesn't change if you change for PVE or My Knights. Same goes for boss battles, whatever you set for boss doesn't change PVP or My Knights or vice versa, which is nice. But if you change for PVE it changes My Knights. Which kinda sucks, because as you mentioned, it's nice to equip Nemesis for friends, but Nemesis is not great for PVE.

zhy
03-07-2013, 08:16 AM
Considering starting this game. Is it a game where camping is beneficial, such as with the Bosses in the other games, or level up fast to help with LTQ in Moster Quest? the more u camp the less boss u can kill :P

discopalace123
03-07-2013, 08:22 AM
Thanks sunsfan. I actually see you with battlesuit nemesis equipped!

Sunsfan1caw
03-07-2013, 08:28 AM
Ok, now I'm confused. The only place I have nemesis equipped is boss battle. But that's also the last action I did. Maybe it's based on last action? Or maybe if you try to hire me for boss you get what I'm wearing for boss and if you hire me for PVE you get My Knights?

Mad Fusion
03-07-2013, 08:35 AM
Not exactly sure how ally works with armor. I have had an ally change his armor waiting for my hp to come back. I started pve fight with ally wearing infernal lord. Beat two stage and wipe. Later start stage three and ally now is wearing nemesis armor. So i assume that you get ally base on main screen of pve or my knight and that armir is the armor your ally will have since its only two screen where people change from nemesis to pve.

zhy
03-07-2013, 08:52 AM
ehm, what do u guys do with the old nemesis armors? should i keep em hoping they will be useful again or just use em to fuzz or enchance?

discopalace123
03-07-2013, 09:25 AM
Interesting... right now when I hire ally for PVE, I see:
- Mad Fusion (ishtar): fire nemesis (forgot name)
- zhy: wicked wraith
- sunsfan: steampowered

On hire ally vs boss, I see:
- Mad fusion: infernal lord
- zhy: battlesuit nemesis
- sunsfan: battlesuit nemesis

On PVP, I see:
- Mad fusion: infernal lord
- zhy: spectral captain's uniform (omg, I beat you in PVP!)
- sunsfan: steampowered

I have been keeping my old nemesis armors. They can be pretty decent for 2nd or 3rd knight. The earth one has great defense and works great for farming earth, water, snakeskin.

Mad Fusion
03-07-2013, 09:48 AM
I do a rotation pve so my main will probably switch between crap armor and infernal lord. He is wearing infernal lord for boss since that is best armkr i have for this boss. So looks like fir boss fight your ally will wear armor that they equip from fight boss screen. And for pve it will be from fight stage screen or my knight.

Fyi, i dont do all the time since i get lazy, but if you rotate armor out pve and your main guy is not going make sure he wear highest stat armor that is not being use and not armor game auto pick since this effects your hire friends stats.

johnpalmer7
03-07-2013, 10:03 AM
just a quick question.

its starting to get pricy to enhance my armours, moneys not a issue really with all the training grounds, given enough time, just wondering which way would be better way to go.

All my 6 play armours are 27-28, would it be better to just do one to max then move on to the next or just keep adding a lvl or two on each a day, until they are all max.

how much does one max armour have to game play, im thinking for pve then all at a higher level would be better than having just one max.

Eunuchorn
03-07-2013, 10:05 AM
I think you're better off getting one armor a good bit higher than the rest. & pick 3 armors to throw all your /50 armor at

Jinnova
03-07-2013, 02:21 PM
What are the first and last armors in the banner picture? I recognize the Brawler and Exo armors. Also is it possible we can get an armor page or something going? It would be nice to see pictures of the armor and their names. I have seen several armors that I would deem "new" within the past couple days. Thanks for any info!

Eunuchorn
03-07-2013, 02:32 PM
One of my suggestions on the other thread is an in game armory that shows what armors we have crafted & how high they've been lvld

Jinnova
03-07-2013, 03:24 PM
One of my suggestions on the other thread is an in game armory that shows what armors we have crafted & how high they've been lvld

This would be great.

Bryson
03-08-2013, 02:50 PM
Every once in awhile I get a pop up at the bottom portion of my screen that flashes for only a split second so I have no idea what it is. Does anybody know what it is and do you have a screenshot? Is it a friend request alert or something?

Sunsfan1caw
03-08-2013, 04:55 PM
Every once in awhile I get a pop up at the bottom portion of my screen that flashes for only a split second so I have no idea what it is. Does anybody know what it is and do you have a screenshot? Is it a friend request alert or something?

I believe what you are talking about are achievements attained. You can check achievements through Menu->Achievements.

I do wish it would stay on the screen longer, sometimes it's hard to tell what you just achieved.

Bryson
03-08-2013, 05:33 PM
You're right! I have most of them and I never even knew what it was. So lame! It should pop up for atleast a few seconds. You're supposed to feel proud when you achieve something.

phl4w
03-10-2013, 12:20 AM
You're right! I have most of them and I never even knew what it was. So lame! It should pop up for atleast a few seconds. You're supposed to feel proud when you achieve something.

whichever achievement you set for yourself will show up above your name in pvp. I'm hoping this intel is posted elsewhere, but i find it to be a wonderful little nuance. Mine is currently set to "Banned from Zoos"

superdad
03-10-2013, 01:17 PM
What do capes do? Are they just cosmetic? I don't want to spend gems on them if they are just for looks.

jaywalker
03-10-2013, 02:33 PM
Hello, I just got this game on thursday/friday some time.

In the PVP arena, I keep meeting people with level 70 armor. I'm level 25 and I use Monk's Vestments, Volcanic Mantle and Atlatean Avenger Armor (all max 50). Most of my opponents pretty much onehits me. Is it supposed to be this hard?
My armors are level 8-7-7

Read a bit around for more info, but most of the posts seems to be about fusing. And that you should get a Training Field quick (wich I'm saving up for now).

Am I doing ok?
Is there any point to make a level 50 basic+ armor, for anything other that quest (given where I am right now)?

Thorusa
03-10-2013, 03:16 PM
Hi, does anyone know at wich level does armo change? i haven't figured them all out, i just started playing :)

discopalace123
03-11-2013, 09:30 AM
What do capes do? Are they just cosmetic? I don't want to spend gems on them if they are just for looks.
Correct - they are just for looks. Even the gem capes!

Hello, I just got this game on thursday/friday some time.

In the PVP arena, I keep meeting people with level 70 armor. I'm level 25 and I use Monk's Vestments, Volcanic Mantle and Atlatean Avenger Armor (all max 50). Most of my opponents pretty much onehits me. Is it supposed to be this hard?
My armors are level 8-7-7

Read a bit around for more info, but most of the posts seems to be about fusing. And that you should get a Training Field quick (wich I'm saving up for now).

Am I doing ok?
Is there any point to make a level 50 basic+ armor, for anything other that quest (given where I am right now)?
Welcome to the game! I think the difference you're seeing isn't just the type of the armor, but the level of the armor. If you have a L70 max armor at level 1, it can be pretty weak. You could probably beat it with a mystic armor at L30. So you should focus on improving your armor as much as possible. That's why our posts are about fusing/enhancing armors.

Improving basic armor isn't useful for combat. Basic armors suck; don't wear em. However, basic armors are very useful for the fusion process. In particular, if you improve two basic armors to L30 and combine them, you can get a nice dual element (L50 or L70 max) armor at L30! This approach is faster and cheaper than improving a dual element armor from L1 all the way to L30. I now have around 10 dual element armor sets, all at L30 or above.

jaywalker
03-11-2013, 12:04 PM
Thank you discopalace123.

Are there any preferred type of armors you should fuse as a fairly new guy?

Eunuchorn
03-11-2013, 12:12 PM
Get the mono early boss armors to lvl 30 then fuse them. Never fuse your lvl 30/50 armors crafted this way, you will just get a Crius or = shat armor.

Mad Fusion
03-11-2013, 12:27 PM
Thank you discopalace123.

Are there any preferred type of armors you should fuse as a fairly new guy?I actually recomend concentrating on economy first. You can get to map atlantean pretty quick so just farm that for a day or so with all your friends. Shoukd get plus version with in 4-5 days of play. With a good exonomy you can ipgrade that ti 30 or more and repeat with another armor. I have mats for all farmable armor in 4 weeks. Can be done quicker. Also i have all expansion about same time.

Myst+ air get a 50 enhancement armor or more. Might get sky guardian which is end game armor without being plus. Living flame+air or atlantean+ myst produce same or better results.

jaywalker
03-11-2013, 12:31 PM
The more or less regular ones I have are:
Basic Fire Armor 30
Basic Earth Armor+ 26

But from looking at one of the spreadsheets around, it looks like I should go for Stormrage Armor (water+air) to get max att/def.

Mad Fusion
03-11-2013, 12:52 PM
Fusion is hard to control. Water+ air can get storm rage, atlantean, storm soceror. Storm soceror is only end game armor and thus for me only armor worth leveling pass 15. Atlantean + is higher stats max than stormrage and imo very easy to get. I still use my atlantean+ 40. Soon be replace but i use it to farm dark prince armor mats.

jaywalker
03-11-2013, 03:15 PM
When you upgrade buildings, do you upgrade the IPH or only the max amount they can hold?

Thank you for everyone who helps out :)

zhy
03-11-2013, 03:17 PM
u upgrade both, u can easly calculate the amount of iph upgraded knowing it will take the same time to max out money to collect

zhy
03-11-2013, 04:22 PM
is there anyone who remember dark prince map bosses? i did only the normal stage but if they are 3 per stage then should be :
1.monoearth, monowater, snakeskin
2.monofire, monoair, monospirit
3.atlantean, crius, chimera
4.phoenix, hydra, spectral captain
5.swamp shaman, rocfeather, infernalord

is that correct?

Ltondt
03-12-2013, 07:56 AM
Hi guys, how do you get a + Armor ?? thx

discopalace123
03-12-2013, 09:21 AM
Hi guys, how do you get a + Armor ?? thx

Here's a detailed explanation :)
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47256-Enhancing-armors-thread

mwmartens
03-12-2013, 11:07 AM
Is there a way to choose which knights (and in which order) you have for a boss type fight? I know you can do it for Arena fighting...but I have not seen any way to do it for "questing". I welcome any input.

Second question...would I be correct in assuming that an appropriate strategy is to "farm" some of the earlier areas to get your armor up before pressing forward if you are taking several tries to finish a "level" in an area?

Thanks again...

Thorusa
03-12-2013, 01:56 PM
Is anyone of you having trouble getting in the game? Because i have been trying for half an hour, but it keeps saying it can't connect to the internet although i resetted my router 3 times.

Mad Fusion
03-12-2013, 04:40 PM
is there anyone who remember dark prince map bosses? i did only the normal stage but if they are 3 per stage then should be :
1.monoearth, monowater, snakeskin
2.monofire, monoair, monospirit
3.atlantean, crius, chimera
4.phoenix, hydra, spectral captain
5.swamp shaman, rocfeather, infernalord

is that correct?That looks about right with epic having fourth stage of dark prince. Fight easy version of dark prince than be turns into a harder version for you to finish. He drops either phoenex feathers or evil gems.

johnpalmer7
03-13-2013, 09:13 AM
Is there a way to choose which knights (and in which order) you have for a boss type fight? I know you can do it for Arena fighting...but I have not seen any way to do it for "questing". I welcome any input.

Second question...would I be correct in assuming that an appropriate strategy is to "farm" some of the earlier areas to get your armor up before pressing forward if you are taking several tries to finish a "level" in an area?

Thanks again...

1. yes you just need to add the knights and delete the first one until you get them in the order you want them. they will always move to the left.

2. yes that makes sence, but i would bin the lvl 30 armor asap and invest in some lvl 50 at least, in the end as your armor improves the levels your struggling with will become easier. with your lvl 50 armour at level 20-30 you should be able to complete upto caballero desert/ sunken carrack with some odd help with some friends. that should give you with some time ample ground work to get some lvl 70 armor bits cooking which you can lvl to the ma given time and money.

mwmartens
03-13-2013, 11:33 AM

Thanks again...

Thanks for the tips...when you say "invest" in lvl 50 armor...how do you get a particular type of armor...I just start "enhancing" what I get or combining (though that takes more time since it costs so much).

Davester
03-13-2013, 05:36 PM
I got a potion from a chest earlier. Where did it go?

Samuel_Hdz
03-14-2013, 08:39 PM
I got a potion from a chest earlier. Where did it go?
You can access when selecting which knight to use in battle. If they have lost any HP, it'll give you the option to use it to restore 100 HP. It can't be used in battle, only outside at the beginning of a battle.
Hope that helped! :)

Long Live the Knights

Sam

Bryson
03-14-2013, 08:59 PM
Sam how long have you been playing the game now? What are your top armors? Also if one wanted to try to fuze Storm Sorcerer what do you think the best armors would be to try? Thanks. :p

Samuel_Hdz
03-14-2013, 09:47 PM
Sam how long have you been playing the game now? What are your top armors? Also if one wanted to try to fuze Storm Sorcerer what do you think the best armors would be to try? Thanks. :p

Oh gosh, basically a couple weeks after it came out. So almost the start but pretty close :P
I do not judge my favourite armours (yes I'm Canadian, we spell funny lol) by stats, but by looks. So with that said, my top 10 armours are:
Lightning Lord, Volcanic Mantle, Monstrous Garb, Dark Prince's Royal Armor, Living Flame Robes, Steampowered Exoskeleton, Efreet Nemesis Robes, Forgemaster's Garbs, and Embersteel Armor.
They are not in any particular order so it's up to your imagination :P
Also for the fusion question, I have not tried as of yet to create that armour but I would say third tier armours to better increase your chances. No promises here since I'm focusing on enhancing rather than fusing right now. Hope I was able to provide some help :)

Long Live the Knights,

Sam

Metallo
03-14-2013, 11:48 PM
I was adding some people that requested to be friends, and I suddenly ended up with a friend list of 1 of 94, so i lost all my allies. Anyone else experiencing this glitch?

I didn't help with restarting the game.
The easiest way to solve this, is sending out friend request to my former allies. I'm currently doing that. Hope this works...

Davester
03-16-2013, 12:50 PM
You can access when selecting which knight to use in battle. If they have lost any HP, it'll give you the option to use it to restore 100 HP. It can't be used in battle, only outside at the beginning of a battle.
Hope that helped! :)

Long Live the Knights

Sam

That did help.

Samuel_Hdz
03-16-2013, 01:25 PM
Glad to be of service my friend!

WaxMyShazzy
03-18-2013, 02:03 PM
Do monster drops get picked up automatically? It seems I can only pick up the drops from the last monster on a stage.

I feel like they may get added together and then I pick them all up from the last monster. This seems unlikely though, as I have noticed discrepancies between what I see drop and what is available from the last monster. Do you have any information?

Samuel_Hdz
03-18-2013, 04:11 PM
Do monster drops get picked up automatically? It seems I can only pick up the drops from the last monster on a stage.

I feel like they may get added together and then I pick them all up from the last monster. This seems unlikely though, as I have noticed discrepancies between what I see drop and what is available from the last monster. Do you have any information?

You will only get the drops at the end of each round.
If you lose that round, those drops will be lost.
Them's the rules I guess lol

HappyBug
03-18-2013, 08:52 PM
I've been playing KD a little, but I'm still pretty much a noob, so I don't know if this is issue is a game bug or just me.

I have a Molten Shroud armor. When I use that knight in the arena, all it shows is a second copy of the Crius armor (together with another of my knights, even though I only have one Crius armor). Is this wrong?

Eunuchorn
03-18-2013, 09:12 PM
Sounds like a glitch. Try reinstalling the app

amir1974
03-19-2013, 08:30 AM
anyone knows where is the best map to farm stars? i ve been farming old maps for Days and none till now :(

Eunuchorn
03-19-2013, 10:31 AM
I get 1 star in every 20+ medusa runs lol it's random. If you have the time, clear the very first map as many times as you can

amir1974
03-19-2013, 10:33 AM
thx , will do again , cleared the first maps like 100 times and nothing yet , Think my bad luck , thx for your answer and thx for the help with the boss too :)

discopalace123
03-19-2013, 03:06 PM
thx , will do again , cleared the first maps like 100 times and nothing yet , Think my bad luck , thx for your answer and thx for the help with the boss too :)
What stage are you playing at? I think you have better odds with drops if you play the higher stages such as epic or honor. The trade off is the mobs will hit harder so you will have fewer runs of the map before running out of health.

amir1974
03-19-2013, 09:51 PM
What stage are you playing at? I think you have better odds with drops if you play the higher stages such as epic or honor. The trade off is the mobs will hit harder so you will have fewer runs of the map before running out of health.

am lvl 51 now , and i am farming both blazing tides and caballero desert for shards , i farmed a lot of them but i have no stars to combine my armor :( so i just can fuse but not combine , that's why i asked if it is possible to get them somewhere ,

Samuel_Hdz
03-19-2013, 10:02 PM
There is no specific place that'll yield more stars. Obviously if you farm a place more often you're more likely to find stars. The only thing that does help is fighting at higher stages because the odds are increased, but it's still all up to luck no matter what area you pick.
Reminds of when people think the time of day affects what armor you'll get through fusion *facepalm*

amir1974
03-19-2013, 10:06 PM
thx Eunochorn and Samuel for your answers , you guys rock , and Eunochorn thx for beating the boss lvl 27 for me , haha , was great watching you fight while all my Knights were defeated , you made it and am glad , now waiting for the 10 hours and then i will use you again :)

amir1974
03-19-2013, 10:08 PM
i Think i will farm the faerie forest or the steppes for the shards and hope for the star to drop :)

Samuel_Hdz
03-19-2013, 10:09 PM
thx Eunochorn and Samuel for your answers , you guys rock , and Eunochorn thx for beating the boss lvl 27 for me , haha , was great watching you fight while all my Knights were defeated , you made it and am glad , now waiting for the 10 hours and then i will use you again :)

Friend code?

Samuel_Hdz
03-19-2013, 10:10 PM
i Think i will farm the faerie forest or the steppes for the shards and hope for the star to drop :)

I'm farming the hell out of the forest right now lol

amir1974
03-19-2013, 10:11 PM
Friend code?
my code is xbb-gpr-ddz

Samuel_Hdz
03-19-2013, 10:14 PM
my code is xbb-gpr-ddz

Gotcha ^^ what's your knight's name?

amir1974
03-19-2013, 10:15 PM
Gotcha ^^ what's your knight's name?
amir like in KA and in MW it's Angel of Mercy

Samuel_Hdz
03-19-2013, 10:18 PM
amir like in KA and in MW it's Angel of Mercy

Alrighty Amir!

BileJAR
03-19-2013, 10:37 PM
4 more victories and I get the + version of the armor. 3 more for the 10 armor sets.
My god I only have like under a day!

Samuel_Hdz
03-19-2013, 10:55 PM
4 more victories and I get the + version of the armor. 3 more for the 10 armor sets.
My god I only have like under a day!

You can do it mate!

Gannicus
03-20-2013, 07:53 AM
Ive only been play about three days and im trying to make a good mixed team right now but I don't know how to make the eternal garments and the lighting lord armor.... Please help

Mad Fusion
03-20-2013, 09:33 AM
Ive only been play about three days and im trying to make a good mixed team right now but I don't know how to make the eternal garments and the lighting lord armor.... Please helpDont think you can combine eternal garment( spirit) and lightning lord just use basic element to make. Cant remeber exactly if lightning lord is water air than just fuse basci water and basic air. Just know you will get alot atlantean and imo not worth going after since you will waste alot of resource for weak armor. You can easily get atlantean plus ir farm enough with friends help with alot of play. I did it in less than a week of play( very active).

zhy
03-20-2013, 09:53 AM
etheral is monoelement, so cant be fused

Samuel_Hdz
03-20-2013, 01:00 PM
Ive only been play about three days and im trying to make a good mixed team right now but I don't know how to make the eternal garments and the lighting lord armor.... Please help

You cannot make Etheral Garments through fusion since it's a monoelement armor.
Lightning Lord really isn't worth the trouble since it's weaker than Storm Sorcerer, but if you want it then you can use Basic Air + Basic Water to get it. Basically you just need the two elements present when fusing.

skulligan
03-20-2013, 07:36 PM
couple general questions, new to this game....

can you get fusion stones any other way then chance chests?

will a nemesis armor still do triple damage to the epic boss if it gets fused to another armor?

and does the level of combined armors have any effect on what is created, or do two certain armors always create a certain fused armor no matter of the level?

any info would be appreciated
thanks
chris

Samuel_Hdz
03-20-2013, 07:47 PM
couple general questions, new to this game....

can you get fusion stones any other way then chance chests?

will a nemesis armor still do triple damage to the epic boss if it gets fused to another armor?

and does the level of combined armors have any effect on what is created, or do two certain armors always create a certain fused armor no matter of the level?

any info would be appreciated
thanks
chris

1) Fusion stones can also be obtained randomly through defeating bosses throughout the map, are giving as rewards for arena tournaments (if you ranked high enough) as well as ranking high in the raid boss damage leaderboard, or through actual raid boss rewards.

2) No it will not because then it will cease to be a nemesis armor.

3) Well two combined armors can create several different armors depending on their elements. Ex: Earth + Wind can create Flowstone, Crius, or even Monstrous Armor even though they all share elements. It's all down to luck. Now if the armors being combined are higher levels, then usually the average between the 2 will be the level of the new armor. If you're combining dual element armor, then the odds of creating different armors has increased because now you have more combinations of armors that can occur from 4 different elements (of which only 2 are randomly chosen to be the new armor) rather than just combinations dealing with strictly 2 elements.

Cheers mate!

skulligan
03-20-2013, 08:25 PM
1) Fusion stones can also be obtained randomly through defeating bosses throughout the map, are giving as rewards for arena tournaments (if you ranked high enough) as well as ranking high in the raid boss damage leaderboard, or through actual raid boss rewards.

2) No it will not because then it will cease to be a nemesis armor.

3) Well two combined armors can create several different armors depending on their elements. Ex: Earth + Wind can create Flowstone, Crius, or even Monstrous Armor even though they all share elements. It's all down to luck. Now if the armors being combined are higher levels, then usually the average between the 2 will be the level of the new armor. If you're combining dual element armor, then the odds of creating different armors has increased because now you have more combinations of armors that can occur from 4 different elements (of which only 2 are randomly chosen to be the new armor) rather than just combinations dealing with strictly 2 elements.

Cheers mate!

cool. thanks a lot fo the info. helps a lot. was really hoping that two combined dual element armors would create a quad element armor, but oh well. good to know it will level up the new armor if the two combined armors were leveled.

Samuel_Hdz
03-20-2013, 08:31 PM
cool. thanks a lot fo the info. helps a lot. was really hoping that two combined dual element armors would create a quad element armor, but oh well. good to know it will level up the new armor if the two combined armors were leveled.

A quad element would be way to crazy! lol

jaywalker
03-21-2013, 01:15 AM
So.. I have Battlesuit Remnants and Mountainvine Shroud wich both are level 70. If I combine them with a level 50 armor of same kind (earth) or any other, will they be level 50 or level 70 armors? Or is that a chance to take?

Samuel_Hdz
03-21-2013, 09:47 AM
So.. I have Battlesuit Remnants and Mountainvine Shroud wich both are level 70. If I combine them with a level 50 armor of same kind (earth) or any other, will they be level 50 or level 70 armors? Or is that a chance to take?

Could be 50 or 70. And you can't combine earth with earth

jaywalker
03-21-2013, 03:13 PM
Could be 50 or 70. And you can't combine earth with earth

Any idea if the chance is higher to get a level 70 if I use 2x50, rather than 2x30?
For me it would be logical that the chance is higher, but who knows..

WaxMyShazzy
03-21-2013, 03:17 PM
So,my girlfriend has my ipad in Thailand for the next month, so I can't play this awesome game!! That doesn't stop me from getting on here every day and reading everything about it. My plan when she gets back is to fuse and enhance like a boss. before she left i made a Wind Monarchs robes while trying to get Barbarian or Infernal lords. I also recieved hydra hunter from my 5 day reward. I also set up a castle full of training grounds for her to collect. If she tries even moderately hard at helping me I'll have bout 2 mill when I finally get to play again.

My question is this. Is it worth it to enhance my sets of, Crius, Atlantean, Wind Monarchs, and Hydra Hunter with that money? I would be doing a good amount of fusing on the side(i have 10 gems saved) but I don't want to sit and wait for a good level 70 to get fused if I could be out there farming ingredients. I'm only about half way through the maps and I'm only level 35. Which of those 4 armors will help the most in clearing the map and putting myself in a good position to farm for the + versions of all the best 70 armors, (Barbarian, Spectral Captain, Steampowered,dark prince, Infernal lord, Swamp shaman)

My second question is this. Should I give up trying to fuse the craftable sets of lv 70 and just focus on Storm Sorcerer, Wicked Wraith, Sky Guardian? My original plan was to fuse my first set of lv 70, then use that to unlock the + set. That way I only have to farm enough materials for one set. Is this efficient, or will I just waste the same if not more time farming the ingredients for my fusions.

Finally, I would like to add all you regulars, but the previously mentioned lack of ipad stops me from doing that. If you would like to add me my code is XBB-HHX-DHB. I can understand if you don't have space. As you may or may not be able to tell, I plan on getting my dudes in rocking shape asap when my ipad returns in April. I will see you at the tops of the arena boards then!!

discopalace123
03-21-2013, 03:17 PM
I think most of us feel that the chance is higher. But no one knows whether it's 1%, 10%, or 50% better hehe. We do know u can use 2 great armors and produce a crappy one :(

WaxMyShazzy
03-21-2013, 03:21 PM
Any idea if the chance is higher to get a level 70 if I use 2x50, rather than 2x30?

I beleive that is very true. The chance for a lv 70 is greater with two lv 50 armors. The only problem is the amount of different lv 70's that are possible to create. with 4 different elements in the mix the list is quite long. With level 30 armors there is less chance for a level 70, however there is a shorter list of different possible armors as you are only working with 2 elements. If you have a bunch of lv 70's already I think fusing with 30's is better as you avoid getting multiple sets. If however you have never had a 70 or only have 1, I suggest fusing with 50's. At least thats going to be my strategy when my Ipad returns as I just mentioned in my last post.

Samuel_Hdz
03-21-2013, 06:34 PM

This game's quite "fun" eh? :P

Fokas
03-21-2013, 08:22 PM
I placed around number 800 in this event but I never received my rewards. Anyone else having that problem? The other event already started so its definitely over already.

Sunsfan1caw
03-21-2013, 08:30 PM
I placed around number 800 in this event but I never received my rewards. Anyone else having that problem? The other event already started so its definitely over already.

Yeah, I finally placed in top 100 of something and got nothing for it. No rewards, no achievement. :(

Fokas
03-21-2013, 08:37 PM
Sorry just saw it takes up to 48 hours for rewards to deliver. I wish it would say somewhere my ranking for each arena event.

Another question. Does the + version of an armor give a better chance of getting a rare armor when fusing? Should I just not bother with the plus versions of an armor if I just plan to fuse it?

deathexe
03-21-2013, 09:12 PM
Hey fellow gamers, I was just wondering what the name of the armor was for the reward from bronze onward for the Melee March Madness. Thanks in advance!

jaywalker
03-21-2013, 11:09 PM
This game's quite "fun" eh? :P

So far I have been fairly lucky with my fusing, compared to people who post here :)

Samuel_Hdz
03-22-2013, 01:22 AM
So far I have been fairly lucky with my fusing, compared to people who post here :)

I used to, but now my luck is all towards enchanted chests. That I can live with :P

Samuel_Hdz
03-22-2013, 01:25 AM
Hey fellow gamers, I was just wondering what the name of the armor was for the reward from bronze onward for the Melee March Madness. Thanks in advance!

That my friend is called "Vinewood Carapace".
You can create it through fusing an earth and a water element armor.

Samuel_Hdz
03-22-2013, 01:26 AM
Sorry just saw it takes up to 48 hours for rewards to deliver. I wish it would say somewhere my ranking for each arena event.

Another question. Does the + version of an armor give a better chance of getting a rare armor when fusing? Should I just not bother with the plus versions of an armor if I just plan to fuse it?

Idk what happened to you guys, but I always get mine right away

deathexe
03-22-2013, 05:27 AM
That my friend is called "Vinewood Carapace".
You can create it through fusing an earth and a water element armor.

Ohh alright! Thanks :)

Samuel_Hdz
03-22-2013, 08:37 AM
Ohh alright! Thanks :)

Np mate! :)

skulligan
03-22-2013, 08:39 AM
so, ive ionly been playing this game for a week, trying to build up my knights, but im obviously not gonna be as strong as some veterans....so why, in this march madness melee tourney, is it only showing me PVP players who are ranked in the top 50 of this tournament? seems hugely unfair. i cant beat any of them. is there no "refresh" button like in MW or KA where i can choose from a new battle list? i really dont get it. im barely cracking the top 1000, why are they forcing me to only pick my fights amongst the top 50?

chris

Samuel_Hdz
03-22-2013, 08:40 AM
so, ive ionly been playing this game for a week, trying to build up my knights, but im obviously not gonna be as strong as some veterans....so why, in this march madness melee tourney, is it only showing me PVP players who are ranked in the top 50 of this tournament? seems hugely unfair. i cant beat any of them. is there no "refresh" button like in MW or KA where i can choose from a new battle list? i really dont get it. im barely cracking the top 1000, why are they forcing me to only pick my fights amongst the top 50?

chris

The game will do that sometimes.
Just close (like actually close the app) and then let it chill for a bit and try again later.
The pairings always change, sometimes it just needs time to refresh.

skulligan
03-22-2013, 08:47 AM
The game will do that sometimes.
Just close (like actually close the app) and then let it chill for a bit and try again later.
The pairings always change, sometimes it just needs time to refresh.

thanks sam.... but its been this way since last night. closed several times (although this game never seems to actually close like KA or MW, always opens up instantly to wherever you left it) and even turned off phone, same story.... any advice hugely appreciated

chris

Sunsfan1caw
03-22-2013, 08:54 AM
I'm sure it's just a coincidence, but I always go for revenge fights and after one or two of them, I seem to get a refreshed list. Yeah, you sacrifice a couple of fights, but get better pairings after that. If I don't have any revenge fights, I choose the fight on the very bottom of list, that one seems to be the "new" one and is often closer to your current rank.

zhy
03-22-2013, 09:36 AM
the revenge list disappears after have fought 3 of em, the normal list will change itself when server updates itself, prob is it wont till u dont close app or delete/reinstall it, btw if its not time of server update then closing or reinstalling app wont work

edit : the battlelist have changed lately i think, during last week i never had different opps then those in my range, actually when i killed most of em, i end up with 3 peps on bl, n after have fought one of em, they will just give u another one, after some time server will add a 4th or eventually a 5th opponent, but after u killed 1 or 2 u will end up with 3 again. while b4 they changed it u used to be given peps in different range

WaxMyShazzy
03-22-2013, 11:58 AM
Apparently I can't start a new thread yet so ill just post this here.

I'm curious what everyone's arena strategies are. I've been theory crafting and I think I have 2 pretty viable strategies. There are 3 main factors of a good team. These are:

1. The 3 armors you choose to use.
2.the order in which you arrange them.
3. Where you place your commander.

With that covered I would like to discuss 2 of the strategies I will be using. I will preface this saying that none of these have been tested.

First method:

knight 1:use high defence armor preferably swamp shamans as its water element works well on fire which I hear is quite prevalent in arena.

Knight 2: commander. This time use the highest attack armor you have. Even go as far as to sacrifice defense for the best attack. I think storm sorcerer is best for this but I may be mistaken. Your commanders extra innate health and defense should offset the armors low defense as well as allowing you to reach ludicruius levels of attack.

Knight 3. This knight should have elements that are directly strong against both elements that would have beaten the previous armor. This means if your commander was wearing (fire/spirit) you should put a (wind/water) this is to cover the idea that whoever could have beaten your attack crazy commander must have been using elemental advantage. Most likely (water/fire).

Method 2 is a perfection of the theory behind knight 3 for method 1. Here your plan is to put your best knight, the commander, and your best armor, whatever you like, first. Hope they sweep everyone!. If they don't your plan is to have the perfect counter to their likely assasin. A sample elemental layout would be.

Knight 1: fire/spirit. Weak vs water/fire.
knight 2:air/water. Weak vs earth/air. Strong vs water/fire.
knight 3spirit/earth. Strong vs earth/air.

This method can be perfected furthur by picking the best first armor that will allow the use of the best three armors after following the elemental progression.

Let me know what you guys think, or share your own strategies. Have fun that's the best strategy!

johnpalmer7
03-23-2013, 06:47 AM
you can only start a new thread when you have posted 10 times.

as to your strategy's for the arena none will work 100% of the time. as the random element is too high. As you are dependent of the other player either use the opposite strategy for your strategy to be effective.

even if you strip out the use of element vs element and just consider the position of the commander which will have the most effect on the fight. normally he will be the hardest knight and sport the best armour?

you basicly have three options for position. first, middle and last. do you go all out and go commander first to kill as much as you can fast or hold back and hope to clean up when some of the nights have fallen. then theres the middle, not either one or the other.

after that you have to concider the amount of support you can offer the commander. if you have a strong commander and week support then there not really any point putting him in the back as the other knights will get smashed and he wont be able to kill all three left knights on his own.

then you add in the element vs element, you have know idea when the other people will be wearing until you get in the fight so you cant plan for the fight at all. ok i agree there are armours most likly to be used as they come along free in past weeks or are easy to get. but even so its to hard to plan a effective attack strategy.

again level is another factor, i have ma level armors but the knights still get higher hits againist me than they give even though i know the same armour is lower than mine. how is this possible. there are other factors at play here.

eg i have maz level AAA armour and hits for 150+ but the knight has lower grade AAA armour and hits me for 200+

so is the knight a higher level or the commander you have no way of knowing. does your position on the leader board have any effect on the battle.

you could also consider the effect of att vs def armours. would it be better to go all def and get in more hits or all out att to dish out more damage.

at the end of the day the only result you can confirm for sure is sport the best knights you have in the highest equipment you have and hope for the best.

my personal option is having the commander last and other knights sporting the best duel armours i have available. and i either get silver or bronze every week depending how much effort i want to put in.

johnpalmer7
03-23-2013, 07:01 AM
So,my girlfriend has my ipad in Thailand for the next month, so I can't play this awesome game!! That doesn't stop me from getting on here every day and reading everything about it. My plan when she gets back is to fuse and enhance like a boss. before she left i made a Wind Monarchs robes while trying to get Barbarian or Infernal lords. I also recieved hydra hunter from my 5 day reward. I also set up a castle full of training grounds for her to collect. If she tries even moderately hard at helping me I'll have bout 2 mill when I finally get to play again.

My question is this. Is it worth it to enhance my sets of, Crius, Atlantean, Wind Monarchs, and Hydra Hunter with that money? I would be doing a good amount of fusing on the side(i have 10 gems saved) but I don't want to sit and wait for a good level 70 to get fused if I could be out there farming ingredients. I'm only about half way through the maps and I'm only level 35. Which of those 4 armors will help the most in clearing the map and putting myself in a good position to farm for the + versions of all the best 70 armors, (Barbarian, Spectral Captain, Steampowered,dark prince, Infernal lord, Swamp shaman)

My second question is this. Should I give up trying to fuse the craftable sets of lv 70 and just focus on Storm Sorcerer, Wicked Wraith, Sky Guardian? My original plan was to fuse my first set of lv 70, then use that to unlock the + set. That way I only have to farm enough materials for one set. Is this efficient, or will I just waste the same if not more time farming the ingredients for my fusions.

Finally, I would like to add all you regulars, but the previously mentioned lack of ipad stops me from doing that. If you would like to add me my code is XBB-HHX-DHB. I can understand if you don't have space. As you may or may not be able to tell, I plan on getting my dudes in rocking shape asap when my ipad returns in April. I will see you at the tops of the arena boards then!!

if you have a set of three knights with these (Crius, Atlantean, living flame, Wind Monarchs, and Hydra Hunter) that are + and leveled to 30-35 higher the better you should be able to complete the map upto sunken carrack // misty marsh with a little help from some friends. this should give you ample time to farm the level 70 bits for new armours.

as to the fusing, use it as a hobby not way to get new lvl 70 armors as i can tell you now you wont get what you want very quick. ive sunk hundreds of armours trying to get other lvl 70. if ive have just added them to my other armours then they would all be maz by now.

Newish
03-23-2013, 12:58 PM
I've just recently started playing, I play on a iPad and iPhone is there any way to play the same account n both devices instead of having to play 2 accounts? If it was already mentioned somewhere I must of missed it any help would be great, thanks. Also people have been adding me with the code, but I am not getting credit for them.

And if you higher levels have room and want a free pvp win add me I could use the rewards from referral
XBB-NGR-GFD iPad
XXB-NPH-HPN iPhone

CharltonS71
03-23-2013, 02:42 PM
I am having troubles with my armor updating on my characters in the PvP area and special mission area like the Ten Ton Skeleton. It is only updating on regular missions which is making it hard for me to win many PvP battles or complete higher missions against special bosses because each time you defeat them, they get harder. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Ihateusernames
03-25-2013, 10:24 AM
I participated in the st pattys day blarney brawl and finished in the top 600. However, I have of received any rewards or even the ribbon saying I was in it and it has been over for a few days now. I have sent emails to gree but have not gotten a response. Any help at all would be appreciated, thanks.

Fokas
03-26-2013, 05:46 AM
I participated in the st pattys day blarney brawl and finished in the top 600. However, I have of received any rewards or even the ribbon saying I was in it and it has been over for a few days now. I have sent emails to gree but have not gotten a response. Any help at all would be appreciated, thanks.

I also have not received any rewards. It seems Gree does not care.

Bayu
03-26-2013, 06:00 AM
Hi guys, I made so many ba moves in the game, I would like to restart. But deleting and reinstalling doesn't do the trick. Does anyone know how to reset the whole game, so i start at level 1 again?

Fokas
03-26-2013, 06:06 AM
I am level 51 with 22/80 friends. I tried adding a friend yesterday when I was at around 23 or 24 allies but it said that my friend list was full. Anyone else having this problem? It's happened to me a couple times and it says to add more friends I need to level up.... But it says my max friends is 80 now...???

XBB-GYH-XMV

Reppas
03-26-2013, 06:47 AM
Thanks for all of the great help in this thread so far.

What is the most efficient use for reward armors, i.e. I receive 3x Hydra Hunters or 3x Living Flame for kililng the epic mob? Should I enhance these to a certain level and then use them to enhance my other armors, or use them for fusions, or some combination? Thanks!

Samuel_Hdz
03-26-2013, 11:43 AM
Hi guys, I made so many ba moves in the game, I would like to restart. But deleting and reinstalling doesn't do the trick. Does anyone know how to reset the whole game, so i start at level 1 again?

You can't.
Only way is to play on a new device.

Samuel_Hdz
03-26-2013, 11:44 AM
I am level 51 with 22/80 friends. I tried adding a friend yesterday when I was at around 23 or 24 allies but it said that my friend list was full. Anyone else having this problem? It's happened to me a couple times and it says to add more friends I need to level up.... But it says my max friends is 80 now...???

XBB-GYH-XMV

Just a bug. It'll fix itself.

DiGtZ
03-26-2013, 05:58 PM
Do boss things come again or would I be safe to combine boss armors?

Samuel_Hdz
03-26-2013, 06:07 PM
Do boss things come again or would I be safe to combine boss armors?

They may or may not return. So it's up to you

Flare
03-26-2013, 09:31 PM
Does anyone know if the drop rates of the boss special materials (eg typhoon gem, as opposed to blue coral, from the zeus dude), vary very much with the difficulty of the level? Does it make any difference at all?

Previously i tend not to notice because the first few maps are monoelement special drops and hence drop 100% of the time if you land a special attack. Now I'm trying to farm for shiny shards to craft crius and eventually crius+ and im not sure if I should simply farm it on normal mode or go higher.

EDIT:

Another question, does anyone know how much the gold/hour rate of the building increases once upgraded? I've tried looking for some data on this but cant find anything whatsover. Is upgrading training grounds worth it? I dont really need the increased gold storage if the gold/hour rate doesnt increase...

Sunsfan1caw
03-26-2013, 10:13 PM
It is speculated that the drop rate is better the higher the difficulty level of the map. In my experience, the drop rates do SEEM a little better on the more difficult levels.

When you upgrade a building the rate per hour does increase. It will take the same time to fill as before the upgrade, so you can do the math from there based on the new max amount. Upgrading training grounds is definitely worth it, IMO.

Flare
03-26-2013, 11:20 PM
It is speculated that the drop rate is better the higher the difficulty level of the map. In my experience, the drop rates do SEEM a little better on the more difficult levels.

When you upgrade a building the rate per hour does increase. It will take the same time to fill as before the upgrade, so you can do the math from there based on the new max amount. Upgrading training grounds is definitely worth it, IMO.

Thanks, didnt know that the buildings take the same time to fill both before and after upgrade. This means for training grounds, which takes 12 hours to fill (1167 * 12 = 14000), its hourly rate is now boosted to 16500 / 12 = 1375 (208 increase) or a 17.8% increase in gold/hour. Not a huge amount at the start since the upgrade costs 25k (half a new training grounds itself), but good once you have enough gold to already fill your castle.

Shogun
03-27-2013, 07:47 AM
Say for a level 50 armor, I know that the 1st transformation is at level 5 but at which level does the last transformation for the armor to appear?

Sgt bilko
03-27-2013, 08:08 AM
What is the fastest, easiest way to upgrade level 50/70 armor? Is it better to farm cheap, easy to get stonescale plate mail or farm from higher levels that match the element of the character, ie. fire, earth, spirit, etc.
Obviously you can get a TON of stonescale easily from relic ruins but upgrading good armor takes forever!!
Thanks, Frodo!

Samuel_Hdz
03-27-2013, 08:42 AM
What is the fastest, easiest way to upgrade level 50/70 armor? Is it better to farm cheap, easy to get stonescale plate mail or farm from higher levels that match the element of the character, ie. fire, earth, spirit, etc.
Obviously you can get a TON of stonescale easily from relic ruins but upgrading good armor takes forever!!
Thanks, Frodo!

That's when you should start using Snakeskin and higher

discopalace123
03-27-2013, 08:44 AM
Say for a level 50 armor, I know that the 1st transformation is at level 5 but at which level does the last transformation for the armor to appear?

The last transformation occurs halfway to the max level of the armor. For an L50 armor, is happens at L25.

Thanks, Frodo!

Enhancing armors goes more difficult as the armor improves. At L1, it only takes a small amount of gold and enhance points to improve it to 2. But at L49, it takes a lot more gold and enhance points to get to 50. Also, the difficulty curve is much greater for an L70 armor compared to an L30 armor. So, I'd recommend that you adjust your approach depending on what level your armor is at:
- Start off by using basics. They are cheap and fast to make. You can use basics all the way for L30 armors.
- Shift to mono element armors (stonescale) later. At some point, the basics hardly make a dent in enhancement. For L50 armors, this happens in the L20's. For L70 armors, this happens in the L10's.
- Shift to snakeskin armor (as well as using armors you've been awarded). Probably in the L30's for L50 armor, L20's for L70 armor. This is prob all you need for L50 armor.
- Finally, for L70 armor, around L50, the cost for enhancing with snakeskin gets really expensive. I'd start using 50pt armors (tier 2 L50 armors like wind monarch). You can make these via fusion of two basics since as spirit + air. Fusion is expensive cost wise, plus it requires a fusion stone. But it's still cheaper than enhancing w snakeskin at these levels!

Jrodigy
03-27-2013, 12:25 PM
Once you have all your land expansions bought and filled with training grounds your gonna need something to use all that money on lol.
Not sure exactly how much but at that point in the game you make easily over 15k gold an hour

Ihateusernames
03-27-2013, 05:17 PM

Sinweave
03-27-2013, 06:27 PM
I've been looking at the buildings and is the only way to actually make decent gold just to flood my castle with training grounds? It's what I'm doing atm but it looks horrible

Shogun
03-27-2013, 08:03 PM
When you use your gems to summon the creatures, will you be able to keep on battling the creature u have summoned on will u have to spend gems each time u want to summon the same creature again.
Plus whats the function of the summoning stone?

Samuel_Hdz
03-27-2013, 08:32 PM
When you use your gems to summon the creatures, will you be able to keep on battling the creature u have summoned on will u have to spend gems each time u want to summon the same creature again.
Plus whats the function of the summoning stone?

You have to pay each time.
It's an easy way to rebattle bosses u may have not gotten enough material for.

Brutus
03-29-2013, 03:09 AM
Anyone know if it's possible to transfer your game to another device? Have tried contacting support several days ago but haven't received an answer.

Sinweave
03-29-2013, 06:36 PM
Hey just wondering what is the quickest way to level up? Is it better to push the highest level I've got possible or do numerous runs of lower levels I'm not to sure myself and was wondering what u guys think

DreamM0d3
03-29-2013, 09:45 PM
Does anyone have this problem where no matter if you add or delete friends, the game keeps resetting your friend's list to a previous state together with all the new friend requests that you accept/ignore?

Shogun
03-29-2013, 10:23 PM
The last transformation occurs halfway to the max level of the armor. For an L50 armor, is happens at L25.

This doesn't seem to be the case now after the new update. My Super Rare lvl 25/50 armor downgraded in terms of transformation in term of appearance. Guess theres more that meets the eye with this new update and should definitely get checked into.

Cheesus
03-30-2013, 12:30 AM
What does the summoning circle do what happens when i summon a boss?

RevzZ
03-30-2013, 12:54 AM
What does the summoning circle do what happens when i summon a boss?

You fight it. You can fight it for experience, gold or (what people mainly fight them for) resources. If you want to complete the set of an armor or even obtain the + version, you summon them. As long as you've fought a rare boss once, you can fight it again anytime in the future (for gems of course). Regular map bosses are available for summoning once you've defeated the Epic stage of a map area.

DreamM0d3
03-30-2013, 01:04 AM
How can I use more than just three of my knights.

You can only use 3 of you own knights in battle. However, you can add up to 2 allies (from your friend list) to help you. Of course you can only summon up to 10 allies in a day. Hope that answers your question :)

MariusEmber
03-30-2013, 02:00 PM
Hey everyone,

I just started the game and am wondering what is the best way to get good stats quickly. Should I max level some basic armors because it would be quicker and cheaper? Or should I work exclusively on level some of the better armors, like my referral reward monk armor. This would take longer and cost more, but will it out level the basic armors at a much lower level?

Any beginner advice on how to catch up the fastest would be great. Thanks.

Kaltiras
03-30-2013, 06:29 PM
hey have some questions :p

i know there is a normal and a + version but does it makes any diference when im using a normal or a + version for a fuse? So if i fuse two + armors will i get a + armor in the end as well?

and the second question is: There are some legendary armors that i cant get anymore bcause the events are over years ago lols but can i still get them when i fuse two armors? Like the steampowered Eskeleton armor can i still get it with luck or is it forever gone :)

Harvey Guo
03-31-2013, 07:51 AM

Hi there, could you tell me does the fuse order matter the result?
Crius+Living flame = Living flame+Crius same opportunity?

And does the level matters the results? Can I use Level 1 Barbarian+ Level 1 Spectral captain (+version) to get a starmental or else?

Many thanks.

onex
03-31-2013, 01:44 PM
How do I get the rewards for adding friends? Like work? What to do to get all vo rewards, I've got 70 friends and only got the first reward

Xanius
03-31-2013, 02:23 PM
You have to refer new people to the game so that when they install it, they input your friend code at the end of the tutorial.

onex
03-31-2013, 02:28 PM
But it must be by facebook? phonebook? how should it be done? how should I refer people ???

Timothy13
03-31-2013, 03:17 PM
Basicly how do I maximize my chance of getting Barbarian Raiding Gear?

onex
03-31-2013, 03:33 PM
Anyone know what this tutorial? how to complete it? how do I get my rewards

Newbish
03-31-2013, 04:01 PM
Anyone know if there is a list of which armour is best to use for each stage? Just want to know which armour I should be focusing on levelling I've unlocked up to Caballero Desert.

Newbish
03-31-2013, 04:04 PM
Anyone know what this tutorial? how to complete it? how do I get my rewards

Once your done the tutorial a screen will pop up and ask for a referral code once you put some bodies code in you will receive a rare piece of armour most likely monks vestments

onex
03-31-2013, 04:14 PM
This I did, but I did not understand what this tutorial, nothing appeared in my not asking code reference, just have my code (XBB-NHF-NCY) and has an area code to add people

Newbish
03-31-2013, 04:26 PM
This I did, but I did not understand what this tutorial, nothing appeared in my not asking code reference, just have my code (XBB-NHF-NCY) and has an area code to add people

If your referral screen is gone the only way to add someone is put in there code in the add friend section or add them threw the arena profiles

onex
03-31-2013, 04:45 PM
If your referral screen is gone the only way to add someone is put in there code in the add friend section or add them threw the arena profiles

you could send me a picture of your referral screen ? I have no idea what it is

Kaltiras
03-31-2013, 04:49 PM
hey have some questions

i know there is a normal and a + version but does it makes any diference when im using a normal or a + version for a fuse? So if i fuse two + armors will i get a + armor in the end as well?

and the second question is: There are some legendary armors that i cant get anymore bcause the events are over years ago lols but can i still get them when i fuse two armors? Like the steampowered Eskeleton armor can i still get it with luck or is it forever gone

WaxMyShazzy
03-31-2013, 05:43 PM
you could send me a picture of your referral screen ? I have no idea what it is

On your main screen to the left should be an icon that reads Free Armor!
Press it
On this screen enter this code,
My code
If you don't mind
XBB-HHX-DHB
You will get some pretty Free Armor!

Thanks.

Sunsfan1caw
03-31-2013, 07:26 PM
hey have some questions

and the second question is: There are some legendary armors that i cant get anymore bcause the events are over years ago lols but can i still get them when i fuse two armors? Like the steampowered Eskeleton armor can i still get it with luck or is it forever gone

Fusions always result in normal version armor, no matter if you use + versions or not :(.

I'm not sure about all past event armors, but I know you can get Steampowered Exo through fusion.

Samuel_Hdz
03-31-2013, 08:52 PM
hey have some questions

Some past ones you can get like Asura, Exorcist, Lightning Lord, etc.

Anish
03-31-2013, 09:04 PM
What are some of the good rewards from questing. Already blown two fuzzy stones. Should i continue investing time in the quests?

Newbish
03-31-2013, 09:08 PM
What are some of the good rewards from questing. Already blown two fuzzy stones. Should i continue investing time in the quests?

They do start to give good Xp and do start to get gems has rewards highest I've gotten sofar is 1 but have gotten it a few times now.

palms
04-01-2013, 04:33 AM
hey everyone

ive been playing for about two days and im lvl 18, unlocked up to the air place. I have just built whatever the quests have told me to build so far but i seem to always be weak as piss compared to people in the arena. I am currently ranked about 12,000 but i get spanked by dudes that are ranked 80,000. Is there some sort of strat i am missing with regards to focusing on making lots of buildings (for teh gold production) and leveling up armours, or is fusion the way to go? (25k seems like an impossibly large amount of gold for me btw)

WaxMyShazzy
04-01-2013, 05:15 AM
My strategy in the beginning was to fill my spots with guard towers. Keep collecting from them unroll you can expand a bit then build more. I did this till I hit the 80k expansion then started replacing guard towers with training grounds. Eventually keep expanding and building training grounds. That's a good strategy for making money. As for the arena. Low rank does not necissarily mean they stink. Especially if its early in the event. Just keep doing maps and leveling. You should be able to get your hands on some decent armor soon, whether it be crius atlantean or a luck fusion.

Harvey Guo
04-01-2013, 05:22 AM
hey everyone

ive been playing for about two days and im lvl 18, unlocked up to the air place. I have just built whatever the quests have told me to build so far but i seem to always be weak as piss compared to people in the arena. I am currently ranked about 12,000 but i get spanked by dudes that are ranked 80,000. Is there some sort of strat i am missing with regards to focusing on making lots of buildings (for teh gold production) and leveling up armours, or is fusion the way to go? (25k seems like an impossibly large amount of gold for me btw)

Hi there, I'm a new player too, played 3 days level 45 (lots of people even faster than me). In my opinion, it's quite normal if you beaten by lower ranked player (they may less play in the arena but with strong capacity). I've ranked 300 now but sometime still beaten by lower ranked player than me, and level 45 is low but ranked in 300, you can see the level or points is not the key to judge your power.

Focusing money is always right choice. Money is everything. But what we need to consider is try to maximum the balance among many factors: Money, Buildings, Armor enhancement, Armor fusion, Mission complete, etc. The game is welly balance, so you should feel happy if you feel tough in the game, otherwise it will boring and worthless to challenge. Just follow your style and make strategic changes to maximum balance each elements, you will feel easier than before.

Hope this could help you more or less. Best of luck.

Harvey Guo
04-01-2013, 05:38 AM
My strategy in the beginning was to fill my spots with guard towers. Keep collecting from them unroll you can expand a bit then build more. I did this till I hit the 80k expansion then started replacing guard towers with training grounds. Eventually keep expanding and building training grounds. That's a good strategy for making money. As for the arena. Low rank does not necissarily mean they stink. Especially if its early in the event. Just keep doing maps and leveling. You should be able to get your hands on some decent armor soon, whether it be crius atlantean or a luck fusion.

Hi there, I've like to discuss the buildings with you. I'm totally agree with you about the guard towers. This is one of the third useful buildings in the game, especially for those people who do not have much leisure time.

And for other people who got the time, like me, I would choose to fill all spots with Fountain, this is the best choice to maximum income, that's 600/800/1200 per hours golds for each level. But the disadvantage is I need to collect them frequently. When I go to sleep, I sell them all and build the guard tower. Thus I can get a great amount money when I wake up.

The last, I found the most useful three buildings are: Fountain, Guard Tower, Training Field.
Other buildings I think is not great choice. I have not upgrade the monster nest into the third level, but for now, after the first upgrade, it can only generate 900 golds per hours, which seems not welly balance. If I need the fast money, I can choose the Fountain, I just need to upgrade once then I can get 800 golds per hour, and only cost me 300 golds. I've upgrade four Fountain into the top level, which can generate 4800 golds per hour. Other spots I chose the Training Field and upgrade it to the level 2, which from 1167 golds per hour reach to 1200 (this seems the top amount money you can gain per hour), and I do not need to collect them, sleep for hours, I can gain more than 12,000 golds per buildings. So these are the three most useful buildings in my opinion.

What do you think about this opinion?

Harvey Guo
04-01-2013, 06:04 AM

Trust me, you do need to follow the quest, which can significantly boots your level. But what you need to pay attention is how to finish them together.

For example, if you find the mission need to beat monsters, like bear, another mission is to collect the material which drop from the bear, you can beat the bear and finish both or even three or four missions, and gain huge exp.

Another example, you need to add more friends. If the mission requires you to beat the ranked player, then you need not to beat your friends, because in the next mission it may require you to beat your friends. So play smartly and try to finish many similar mission together efficiently.

Good Luck

Anish
04-01-2013, 10:10 AM
Yeah ive done a bunch with gems as a reward but is tere anything adide from exp and gems that are worth it?
I have tons of gold so that isnt an issue training grounds ftw

Timothy13
04-01-2013, 10:37 AM
hey everyone

For the enhancing your armor part, I farm Skeleton's Tomb alot for the snakeskin armors, they do give quite a lot of enhancement points when being used right. Basic armors are the quickest but do cost more.

Shogun
04-01-2013, 11:09 AM
I've been playing knights & dragons on my iphone 4 & recently got a new iphone 5.
How do I transfer my saved game data to my new phone?
It would be a wasted effort to start again from scratch & I would rather continue where I left off.
I've heard about AppTrans but I'm not sure if its reliable.
Plus, not all iphone game saves are available for iCloud backup(except for a few giant apps).
Anyone has encountered a similar scenario has I and how do u solve it?
Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

BilboSwaggins
04-01-2013, 12:05 PM
I've been playing knights & dragons on my iphone 4 & recently got a new iphone 5.
How do I transfer my saved game data to my new phone?

Contact Gree through their Support Center: http://games.gree-support.net/home

Or, if that isn't working (for some reason the "Submit" button on their forms isn't clickable for me) email them at: en-support@gree.net

Either way, your request will become a ticket that will be replied to at some point by a customer service rep. Don't be surprised if you go a few days (possibly a week) without an initial reply.

Jrodigy
04-01-2013, 06:39 PM
Were friend battles removed?
After the update the only friend i can battle is radaghast...out of 120 friends ._.
Anyone else?

Ray_Ray
04-01-2013, 08:21 PM
I have been wanting to know. What methods do some of the other players do to 'swiftly' upgrade their armours?
I am working on my Barbarian Armor at the moment. It's level 26, but enhancing it takes ages now to reach the next level. What useful hints do players have on smoothly reaching maxed armor? I'm specifically looking at maxing the level 50 and 70 armours, not lower level armor

DreamM0d3
04-01-2013, 08:31 PM
I have been wanting to know. What methods do some of the other players do to 'swiftly' upgrade their armours?
I am working on my Barbarian Armor at the moment. It's level 26, but enhancing it takes ages now to reach the next level. What useful hints do players have on smoothly reaching maxed armor? I'm specifically looking at maxing the level 50 and 70 armours, not lower level armor

It depends on what you want. If you are looking for speed efficiency, enhancing with basic armors are the best although they are gonna cost you more in the long run. Snakeskins can be a decent choice if you do not mind the crafting time. Alternatively, you can try to create level 50 2 star armors. That's assuming you have a lot of fusion stars to spare.

Timothy13
04-02-2013, 12:48 PM
Could someone explain me how the Kingdom of Darkness works? As in the stages

The Wise One
04-02-2013, 01:26 PM

Now after about 2,200 post you have me! Check out my intro, I'd love everyone's feedback. http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?50388-Introduction-The-Wise-One

Samuel_Hdz
04-02-2013, 02:04 PM
Now after about 2,200 post you have me! Check out my intro, I'd love everyone's feedback. http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?50388-Introduction-The-Wise-One

Huzzah! The chosen one has arrived!

RyPA24
04-04-2013, 02:56 PM
Hi all... I just got the Monk's Vestments and I'm trying to figure out the best way to upgrade it. Do I just enhance it with basic earth + or basic spirit + armors? Or should I use Stonescale Plate Mail +?

Thanks!

Zdragon
04-04-2013, 03:18 PM
HELP with adding friends quest!Can someone help me with this PLEASE When I started playing this a few weeks ago I did the complete tutorial and used my code to add friends, I end up adding over 30 and got nothing. What am I doing wrong, how can I redeem my prizes?

Kaltiras
04-04-2013, 05:05 PM
Is Daily log in bugged? im playing for like 10 days now but i dont get any daily log in rewards its like every 2days ill get a log in reward and for 3 days i dont get any log in rewards someone have the same problems?

zhy
04-04-2013, 05:19 PM
i didnt get mine either on some days :p

Harvey Guo
04-04-2013, 05:22 PM
Hi there could you tell me is there any quest which relate to the buildings after lv50? Cheers.
i didnt get mine either on some days :p

Harvey Guo
04-04-2013, 05:23 PM
i didnt get mine either on some days :pAnd can you tell me the full cost of all expansions pls?what's your choice of buildings? All Training Fields?

RyPA24
04-04-2013, 08:18 PM
Posting my original question again since it got buried on the previous page...

Hi all... I just got the Monk's Vestments and I'm trying to figure out the best way to upgrade it. Do I just enhance it with basic earth + or basic spirit + armors? Or should I use Stonescale Plate Mail +?

Thanks!

deathexe
04-04-2013, 10:05 PM
Posting my original question again since it got buried on the previous page...

Thanks!

Hmm in earlier levels you should use basic armors as it's the fastest way. However as the armor gets higher in levels it gets more expensive and it may be more cost efficient to use better armors like stonemail and snakeskin armors. If you have lots of gold to spare, then go ahead and use basic armors throughout as it's the fastest way. If not, it start enhancing with better armors at roughly level 10-15.
A word of advice though, monk vestments aren't that good and most +armors later on will easily replace it. Might not want to spend too much effort on it :)

Hope this helps! I'm not much of a pro haha.

kingful
04-04-2013, 10:36 PM
Question:

I've been browsing this forum for a little while but have been unable to find an answer for this. Where can I find out what level the + version of armors unlocks? Do they all unlock or do I have to find + versions from the chests? Do all armors even have + versions?

Thanks guys. I'm so glad I finally found the forums for this game.

Samuel_Hdz
04-05-2013, 01:43 AM
Question:

I've been browsing this forum for a little while but have been unable to find an answer for this. Where can I find out what level the + version of armors unlocks? Do they all unlock or do I have to find + versions from the chests? Do all armors even have + versions?

Thanks guys. I'm so glad I finally found the forums for this game.

Lv 30 at 10
Lv 50 at 15
Lv 70 at 20

I legit just made those up lol I know for sure the + version for level 70 armor unlocks at level 20. The rest are just educated guesses

Harvey Guo
04-05-2013, 05:17 AM
I can confirm that you are correct.
Lv 30 at 10
Lv 50 at 15
Lv 70 at 20

I legit just made those up lol I know for sure the + version for level 70 armor unlocks at level 20. The rest are just educated guesses

kingful
04-05-2013, 06:50 AM

So if I have a lv. 25 Flowstone Battlegear, the next time I would find one in a chest or something it will be the + version?

Ray_Ray
04-05-2013, 07:03 AM
It depends on what you want. If you are looking for speed efficiency, enhancing with basic armors are the best although they are gonna cost you more in the long run. Snakeskins can be a decent choice if you do not mind the crafting time. Alternatively, you can try to create level 50 2 star armors. That's assuming you have a lot of fusion stars to spare.

Ah thank you!! Yes the basics sure are good for speed efficiency but unfortunately now it requires like a hundred points to upgrade a level for my Barbarian Gear. If I enhance an armour with another armour at level one. It gives a few points. But say if I upgrade an armour with another armour that's more than level one, will that grant my armour more points?

Harvey Guo
04-05-2013, 09:48 AM
I have not much exp in opening chest, but due to your description, I highly doubt that you can get the plus version, unless the chest does provide the plus version no matter what you gain already.
As for me, I've unlock the Crius armor to the + version. But when I beat the weekly boss, I gain the Crius armor with normal version. You should know what I mean now.

So if I have a lv. 25 Flowstone Battlegear, the next time I would find one in a chest or something it will be the + version?

Harvey Guo
04-05-2013, 09:57 AM
Ah thank you!! Yes the basics sure are good for speed efficiency but unfortunately now it requires like a hundred points to upgrade a level for my Barbarian Gear. If I enhance an armour with another armour at level one. It gives a few points. But say if I upgrade an armour with another armour that's more than level one, will that grant my armour more points?
Hi there, it depends what level armor you choose for the enhancement.
If you choose the snaeken armor, for example level 1, if the elements match, you will get 24, otherwise 20% decrease, that's 20. If you choose a two star armor, your barbarian gear will gain 50 points.
Here you should know if you use higher level armor for the enhancement, you will gain level - 1 = bonus
For example, if you use the level 10 snaeken, you will gain 20 basic point (snaeken is earth/water and barbarian gear is fire/wind, so 20% decrease) plus level10-1=9points that's 20+9=29 for the total
Thus mostly I do not recommend you to use your high level armor for the enhancement, you will gain less than expect.
After lv27, each enhancement spot will cost you 3000+ golds, you should choose the level 1 snaeken armor to level your armor up, no matter match or not, you will gain 96 or 80 (not match) points each time, normally will help you reach to another level.
Hope this could help you, good luck.

Nezero
04-05-2013, 10:03 AM
I need help getting either forgemasters garb armor or the molten shroud.Can some 1 tell me how to get it by fusing.

Harvey Guo
04-05-2013, 11:18 AM
i've using living flam + Crius and try to get Barbarian, but only gain molten shroud. My friend get the same result too.
You can have a try, maybe can get what you want, but cannot guarantee.
I need help getting either forgemasters garb armor or the molten shroud.Can some 1 tell me how to get it by fusing.

Newbish
04-06-2013, 07:34 AM
Anyone know what the max slots for armour is I'm currently lvl 60 and have 40 slots? it has been awhile since I've gotten one. I have been collecting one of every armour but now I'm running out on space.

Harvey Guo
04-06-2013, 07:38 AM
Anyone know what the max slots for armour is I'm currently lvl 60 and have 40 slots? it has been awhile since I've gotten one. I have been collecting one of every armour but now I'm running out on space.
me lv56 40 slots
wait for other higher level player to confirm that

Samuel_Hdz
04-06-2013, 11:45 AM
me lv56 40 slots
wait for other higher level player to confirm that

105 and only 40 slots. I tried collecting every kind but it's not possible.
Take screenshots if you want the memories, but it's not worth it at this point since better armors will be coming :P

Samuel_Hdz
04-06-2013, 11:46 AM
i've using living flam + Crius and try to get Barbarian, but only gain molten shroud. My friend get the same result too.
You can have a try, maybe can get what you want, but cannot guarantee.

I love you so much right now. I finally got Molten Shroud thanks to you! :D

Samuel_Hdz
04-06-2013, 11:47 AM

Sweeeeeet :P

Samuel_Hdz
04-06-2013, 11:49 AM

Maybe, maybe not :P
It's like with fusion, even if you unlock the + version, it doesn't mean you'll get the + version next time you get the desired result from fusion.
The DPC's are currently the only want to get + versions of armor that are currently unobtainable due to the rarity of the armors provided in the DPC's

Harvey Guo
04-06-2013, 12:15 PM
Ha, congratulations.
I just use Molten Shroud as a material to make my hydra armor + to the max 50......I'm not a collector and the slots are limit, so I feel no regret:)
I love you so much right now. I finally got Molten Shroud thanks to you! :D

Samuel_Hdz
04-06-2013, 12:19 PM
Ha, congratulations.
I just use Molten Shroud as a material to make my hydra armor + to the max 50......I'm not a collector and the slots are limit, so I feel no regret:)

I got all the slots I need, that's just one I've been trying so hard to collect :P 1 down, 3 to go -.-

SoccerStud
04-07-2013, 01:06 PM
How can I get more fusion stones? I don't open up chests and I'm not good enough to get them from high ranking event rewards. Is there any other way?

zhy
04-07-2013, 02:50 PM
the quest which needs 2 monster nests is the last one requiring buildings right?

Harvey Guo
04-07-2013, 03:31 PM
How can I get more fusion stones? I don't open up chests and I'm not good enough to get them from high ranking event rewards. Is there any other way?
farm boss can gain fusion stone
I normally farm boss in the normal stage and try to get the material for enhancing armors, and I not only gain what I want, but also gain fusion stones and silver keys.
Now I owned 40+ fusion stones....

SoccerStud
04-07-2013, 03:31 PM
farm boss can gain fusion stone
I normally farm boss in the normal stage and try to get the material for enhancing armors, and I not only gain what I want, but also gain fusion stones and silver keys.
Now I owned 40+ fusion stones....
What place do you go?

Harvey Guo
04-07-2013, 03:32 PM
yep, it should be, but there is another quest says that need to build a traven and collect 3000 golds, combine with two other mission need to clear two stage once. I gonna ignore these and fast development first.
the quest which needs 2 monster nests is the last one requiring buildings right?

zhy
04-07-2013, 03:40 PM
yeah i already have done the other one, so the monster nest is the last one :P ok time to sell cathedrals n taverns i built today for quests :P

edit : i find bosses n arena ranks a good way to have fusion stones, i have 65 :P but they are useless for me :P till they dont release stronger fuzz armors

Samuel_Hdz
04-07-2013, 06:20 PM
yeah i already have done the other one, so the monster nest is the last one :P ok time to sell cathedrals n taverns i built today for quests :P

edit : i find bosses n arena ranks a good way to have fusion stones, i have 65 :P but they are useless for me :P till they dont release stronger fuzz armors

I WISH! I only have 6 atm lol

Harvey Guo
04-08-2013, 12:27 AM
What place do you go?every boss have chance to drop stones......

Samuel_Hdz
04-08-2013, 12:38 AM
every boss have chance to drop stones......

Anytime I hear a question like that...

http://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o730/Samuel_Hdz/picard-facepalmedit_zps12752712.jpg

Harvey Guo
04-08-2013, 01:28 AM
Anytime I hear a question like that...

http://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o730/Samuel_Hdz/picard-facepalmedit_zps12752712.jpghaha, same to you.

JShipley
04-08-2013, 02:31 AM
Hey, I've been struggling to find materials to build better armour. No matter how many bosses I kill on any stage/difficulty, they only drop shards, nothing better. I did get a lot of coral early but I didn't think that would make a difference...
Any ideas/tips would be awesome, it's getting really expensive and tough to fuse/improve armour.

Thanks

lvl. 35 XBB-MVX-NYG if you wanna friend, happy to accept.

DreamM0d3
04-08-2013, 03:24 AM
Hey, I've been struggling to find materials to build better armour. No matter how many bosses I kill on any stage/difficulty, they only drop shards, nothing better. I did get a lot of coral early but I didn't think that would make a difference...
Any ideas/tips would be awesome, it's getting really expensive and tough to fuse/improve armour.

Thanks

To get the premium materials from the bosses, you need to kill them using your special attack

Harvey Guo
04-08-2013, 04:30 AM
yep as him mentioned, u need super attack to gain better material.
Some stronger enemies will even drop better material by using special attack.

Thanks

Wdraizen
04-09-2013, 08:31 AM
Fastest way on enchanting armors on 3 stars level?

Killinuall
04-09-2013, 09:58 AM
Do I have to pickup every item or does it automatically pickup the items when I kill a monster? Alot of times it won't let me pick up the items and try disappear, any help?

Harvey Guo
04-09-2013, 10:15 AM
each round, when you kill all the enemies, you can pick up at the last (not during the fight), if you do not pick it up, after about 5sec, it will automatically pick up.
As same as the gold, you will not lose them, so do not worry about that.
Do I have to pickup every item or does it automatically pickup the items when I kill a monster? Alot of times it won't let me pick up the items and try disappear, any help?

Nazz
04-09-2013, 10:42 AM
Is there a Bug in the Game? I lost 60 Friends from 1 Moment to the other...

DreamM0d3
04-09-2013, 11:47 AM
Is there a Bug in the Game? I lost 60 Friends from 1 Moment to the other...

It happens from time to time... Although it seems that it usually happens to me when you exceed your friend limit (etc 92/91). Sometimes your friend list may be full but you can still accept requests via facebook.

EvelDanKirby
04-09-2013, 04:41 PM
How do I get back a dismissed knight for missions?

Samuel_Hdz
04-09-2013, 06:11 PM
How do I get back a dismissed knight for missions?

Start another mission to cancel out the previous one. Don't actually go into the fight just get to the selecting knights screen which will cancel out where u were in the previous mission

Sarn
04-09-2013, 11:12 PM
Does anyone know what determines the percentage of misses when fighting? I seem to be getting more and more misses lately which is incredibly frustrating. In my last fight I had 6 misses in a row, if this hadn't of happened I would have been able to take down the boss and not have to wait hours to rejuvenate, so annoying.

Is there a way to minimize the percentage of misses at all? Has anyone else noticed that their miss percentage has increased recently (both when fighting bosses and in the arena?). Perhaps it has something to do with your character level vs the opponent, or armor combinations?

deathexe
04-09-2013, 11:57 PM
Does anyone know what determines the percentage of misses when fighting? I seem to be getting more and more misses lately which is incredibly frustrating. In my last fight I had 6 misses in a row, if this hadn't of happened I would have been able to take down the boss and not have to wait hours to rejuvenate, so annoying.

Is there a way to minimize the percentage of misses at all? Has anyone else noticed that their miss percentage has increased recently (both when fighting bosses and in the arena?). Perhaps it has something to do with your character level vs the opponent, or armor combinations?

From what I can tell there's no fixed pattern. On some days I tend to land all my hits, yet other days I miss repeatedly. Maybe it's all luck?

Samuel_Hdz
04-09-2013, 11:58 PM

I believe it's completely random. It's kinda like the belief that the time of day affects fusion results (and believe me that theory does exist), it's all in your head. On that note, there should be an accuracy system implemented involving new items to lower accuracy from opponents, yet being able to protect or raise your own :P Neato huh?

Sarn
04-10-2013, 12:15 AM
Completely random? Interesting, I would have thought there to be some mechanics involved. Ahh well remind me not to buy a lotto ticket today lol. :)

Samuel_Hdz
04-10-2013, 12:18 AM
Completely random? Interesting, I would have thought there to be some mechanics involved. Ahh well remind me not to buy a lotto ticket today lol. :)

If there is, then suck me sideways. Until then I'll be awaiting a confirmation ^^

Sunsfan1caw
04-18-2013, 12:09 PM
So, has the friends list bug been fixed? I want to delete my non-active friends to make room for more forum members, but don't want to lose ALL my friends in the process. Anyone recently delete multiple friends in a short period of time? If so, did you lose any other friends?

Eunuchorn
04-18-2013, 12:21 PM
They fixed it :) & won't scroll to top when deleting anymore either

Sunsfan1caw
04-18-2013, 12:32 PM
Cool, thanks. Now I can get rid of the people who obviously don't play anymore and make room for new friends!

Harvey Guo
04-18-2013, 12:36 PM
So, has the friends list bug been fixed? I want to delete my non-active friends to make room for more forum members, but don't want to lose ALL my friends in the process. Anyone recently delete multiple friends in a short period of time? If so, did you lose any other friends?In my experience, no. But cannot guarantee, I have't count that, most of valuable friends are still here.
Since Gree fix the auto jump up issue, the page will remain the current, we can keep deleting friends, so I guess you may not lose high level friends. You can try for deleting a small amount to see the results, should be fine:)

Slevinn
04-19-2013, 12:43 AM
I have seen people get their nemesis armor to max in the first day.
How is it possible to level it up so fast? Is there some sort of strategy for it? I know you have to match elelements and all for more points.
Thanks

DreamM0d3
04-19-2013, 12:51 AM
I have seen people get their nemesis armor to max in the first day.
How is it possible to level it up so fast? Is there some sort of strategy for it? I know you have to match elelements and all for more points.
Thanks

Its possible because many people have multiple armor smiths

starkthunder
04-19-2013, 09:44 AM
or they dump junk 2 stars in it

starkthunder
04-19-2013, 10:26 AM
would it be possible to have a page on the spreadsheet listing all crafting drops and what drops them. the current page just says xx area has this drop that drop and rarely the third.

for example

earth shard: any earth monster
water shard: any water monster etc

The following need the monster killed with the special move
Stone slab: epic ruins boss( don't know the name), gorgon warmistress in skeletons tomb
coral: thieves cove boss, waterio in writhing cascades, spear welding frog in sunken carrack
dragon scale: red dragon in flaming wildwood, phenoex in blazing tides, hydra in caballero desert
etc

DreamM0d3
04-19-2013, 10:34 AM
would it be possible to have a page on the spreadsheet listing all crafting drops and what drops them. the current page just says xx area has this drop that drop and rarely the third.

for example

earth shard: any earth monster
water shard: any water monster etc

The following need the monster killed with the special move
Stone slab: epic ruins boss( don't know the name), gorgon warmistress in skeletons tomb
coral: thieves cove boss, waterio in writhing cascades, spear welding frog in sunken carrack
dragon scale: red dragon in flaming wildwood, phenoex in blazing tides, hydra in caballero desert
etc

Good idea, perhaps you can create a new tab for that! The spreadsheet is by no means the ultimate guide. It is after all still a work in progress with many people from random places contributing to it.

falconreaver
04-19-2013, 12:40 PM
Just wanted to ask whats the best way to gain gold?

I have made 2 training fields so far and was wondering if its best just to sell off all the building and replace them with the fields as soon as i can afford them.

Also when enhancing armours is it better to use all 4 slots?

Harvey Guo
04-19-2013, 12:42 PM
Training Field is the best choice. Keep going on, at last, you will have at least 10 training fields, 4 or 5 armorsmiths.

For enhancing, always 4 slots:)
Just wanted to ask whats the best way to gain gold?

I have made 2 training fields so far and was wondering if its best just to sell off all the building and replace them with the fields as soon as i can afford them.

Also when enhancing armours is it better to use all 4 slots?

falconreaver
04-19-2013, 01:01 PM
cheers, will build 1 more field before i have to get another expansion

1 more question
Is Ruby plate mail worth getting to a high lvl? mine is only lvl 8 so far but some lvl 50 armours seem to be better than it

Harvey Guo
04-19-2013, 01:15 PM
Well, if your armor is not the +version, that there is no need to upgrade.
Many lv50 armors' +version would be a great substitute, like Hydra, Altanlean, Crius etc.
cheers, will build 1 more field before i have to get another expansion

1 more question
Is Ruby plate mail worth getting to a high lvl? mine is only lvl 8 so far but some lvl 50 armours seem to be better than it

falconreaver
04-19-2013, 02:30 PM
well atm i have altanlean+, hydro and living flame, and cant get the + version of them yet as i haven't got that far yet, not far off from getting crius though. Will be getting the + version as soon as i can though, as from what i've read there the armours most people use.

Harvey Guo
04-19-2013, 02:39 PM
I see. Just follow your step, no need to hurry, enjoy this game:)
well atm i have altanlean+, hydro and living flame, and cant get the + version of them yet as i haven't got that far yet, not far off from getting crius though. Will be getting the + version as soon as i can though, as from what i've read there the armours most people use.

Chen
04-20-2013, 04:23 AM
So all raid boss/legendary or 4 star armors now unlock the + version at lvl35?

i need a confirmation plz

DreamM0d3
04-20-2013, 04:28 AM
So all raid boss/legendary or 4 star armors now unlock the + version at lvl35?

i need a confirmation plz

At the moment yes. As for the future, no one knows although I think its gonna be this arrangement for some months to come.

Sunsfan1caw
05-01-2013, 02:10 PM
Has anyone triggered the boss while running through the dark prince map?

I have never, not once, had the boss trigger on the dark prince map. Since that is the only map I still farm, it's a little annoying. Is it just me?

Ryuugan
05-01-2013, 02:15 PM

I have never, not once, had the boss trigger on the dark prince map. Since that is the only map I still farm, it's a little annoying. Is it just me?

well if u want to trigger the boss just do relic ruins normal mode - need only 3 shots to clear if high lvl and monster do 1-3 dmg. u can do it before or after u finished ur run on dark prince castle.

Harvey Guo
05-01-2013, 02:21 PM
Dark prince will never trigger epic weekly boss:)

windbaran
05-13-2013, 01:22 PM
How can a player lvl 62 survive a hit 550 from me (lvl113) and not die?
And this player not the only one . I got more lvl 55 to 65 players that need two hits
to die. WTF!! ITS LIKE 500+ TWO HITS.

StrikerSam
05-16-2013, 03:49 AM
Ok if this has been asked before i will jump in right now and apologize for asking again. I know about + versions of armors that are craftable as you just unlock then are able to craft it from then on. But i unlocked plus version of an armor i got from fusing(royal flame) how exactly can i get a plus version of that? Does it just mean if i ever roll one again from fusing that it will be plus? sorry again for asking this question its probably obvious knowledge im just a little slow on the intake at times =p. any replies appreciated thanks, Sam

Keymoe
05-16-2013, 03:52 AM
Ok if this has been asked before i will jump in right now and apologize for asking again. I know about + versions of armors that are craftable as you just unlock then are able to craft it from then on. But i unlocked plus version of an armor i got from fusing(royal flame) how exactly can i get a plus version of that? Does it just mean if i ever roll one again from fusing that it will be plus? sorry again for asking this question its probably obvious knowledge im just a little slow on the intake at times =p. any replies appreciated thanks, Sam
No, unfortunately it does not. It simply means if you ever come by the materials (Dropped by old boss Efreet - Still available for battle in the summoning stones) you can craft a + version. + Welcome to the game and grats on a lv.35 royal flame, that's a pretty good set of armour, or atleast it was back in the day.