PDA

View Full Version : Transferring between devices - again

HGF69
02-27-2013, 11:25 AM
Right I've read threads but no further forward, is there an idiots guide?

What actual screen do I use to transfer a game? The 'Funzio ID' one or 'Settings'?

I ask because when I go to my other device (PC running Bluestacks), the Funzio ID is already in there and I can't move it over?

Help

Dudebot121256
02-27-2013, 11:50 AM
Try visiting my guide linked in my signature. If you have any questions or still don't understand, shoot me a pm please :)

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-27-2013, 11:50 AM
Bluestacks can't do many things that you can do in the game.

I tried it, and had to delete it.

It failed miserably for me.

Its a great idea, but its probably six months away from becoming what it touts itself to be, if it ever becomes all that.

HGF69
02-27-2013, 11:57 AM
Start of by launching the app on both devices. Then, on the old device you no longer want your game on, open the menu. Click MORE... and then click FUNZIO ID. Register a Funzio ID. After that, click the button that says TRANSFER GAME and click the OLD DEVICE button. Sign in using the account you just made. Put your old device down and pick up your new device. Navigate to the FUNZIO ID menu and click transfer. Click NEW DEVICE and sign in.

When I try the last bit in bold, it won't let me, there is no space to put in the ID and its the ID of the existing device, only space for a password.

Dudebot121256
02-27-2013, 11:58 AM
Bluestacks can't do many things that you can do in the game.

I tried it, and had to delete it.

It failed miserably for me.

Its a great idea, but its probably six months away from becoming what it touts itself to be, if it ever becomes all that.I guess you got a bad download maybe? I downloaded it and it sucked at first because android market wasn't installed so I couldn't get stuff like gmail and get tapjoy gold, etc. Then, I redownloaded and I haven't seen a single problem (Even android market was pre-installed). It's way faster than my android and it doesn't lag and crash at all. CC on the other hand...

Start of by launching the app on both devices. Then, on the old device you no longer want your game on, open the menu. Click MORE... and then click FUNZIO ID. Register a Funzio ID. After that, click the button that says TRANSFER GAME and click the OLD DEVICE button. Sign in using the account you just made. Put your old device down and pick up your new device. Navigate to the FUNZIO ID menu and click transfer. Click NEW DEVICE and sign in.

When I try the last bit in bold, it won't let me, there is no space to put in the ID and its the ID of the existing device, only space for a password.ID's of the device doesn't matter. You either have an Funzio account already or you didn't make one but it's pretty much a username and password account. Then you use that username and password to transfer. You don't need to put the device ID anywhere. Also, when transferring, click Old Device for your old phone and New Device on the device you're transferring to. Hate to see you transfer over your good account.

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-27-2013, 12:03 PM
It was the latest download. I might try it again. I like the concept. I hope it works.

I guess you got a bad download maybe? I downloaded it and it sucked at first because android market wasn't installed so I couldn't get stuff like gmail and get tapjoy gold, etc. Then, I redownloaded and I haven't seen a single problem (Even android market was pre-installed). It's way faster than my android and it doesn't lag and crash at all. CC on the other hand...

ID's of the device doesn't matter. You either have an Funzio account already or you didn't make one but it's pretty much a username and password account. Then you use that username and password to transfer. You don't need to put the device ID anywhere. Also, when transferring, click Old Device for your old phone and New Device on the device you're transferring to. Hate to see you transfer over your good account.

Dudebot121256
02-27-2013, 12:04 PM
It was the latest download. I might try it again. I like the concept. I hope it works.Yea, same. I love bluestacks; it makes my android look like a piece of crap.

Del Boy
02-27-2013, 03:58 PM

When I try the last bit in bold, it won't let me, there is no space to put in the ID and its the ID of the existing device, only space for a password.

There is nothing you can do mate but send a ticket to the melts at support who will probably not even answer your ticket

I have the same problem and been waiting 5 weeks now but you should be ok as greed staff love up top 25 factions

Pissh poor service

Dudebot121256
02-27-2013, 04:13 PM
There is nothing you can do mate but send a ticket to the melts at support who will probably not even answer your ticket

I have the same problem and been waiting 5 weeks now but you should be ok as greed staff love up top 25 factions

Pissh poor serviceDid you send it to the right email? GREE changed a while ago. Make sure you got the confirmation email.