PDA

View Full Version : Your Kingdom Age Wish List

VileDoom
02-27-2013, 09:48 AM
I'm sure I can think of more but these stand out the most to me.

1. Skill respec. I'm still not convinced in the mysterious powers of the A/D skill point system. These LTQ's leave me setting here dreaming of what could have been had I known about the measurable benifits of hero strength from the beginning.

2. I wish I could order rank to the top of the list my favorite 15 allies that I visit most often. Searching through 500+ allies is annoying. Lol

The Big Weezy
02-27-2013, 10:07 AM

1. Skill respec. I'm still not convinced in the mysterious powers of the A/D skill point system. These LTQ's leave me setting here dreaming of what could have been had I known about the measurable benifits of hero strength from the beginning.

2. I wish I could order rank to the top of the list my favorite 15 allies that I visit most often. Searching through 500+ allies is annoying. Lol

Wow, having those would be incredible.

I'd also like unit/ weapon sorting. People have been pleading for this since the dawn of funzio forums I imagine. At least the most recently acquired going on the end instead arbitrarily in the middle of the mess.

Guild ingame chat is woefully inadequate as anything other than an ongoing (and never archived) ledger of accounting activity.

Skyraiders
02-27-2013, 10:12 AM

I agree please add to that

3. putting your allies in alphabetical or strongest to weakest

4. same with weapons and armor and units. Looking for them after you finish a quest just to see what it looks like and what kind of stats it has. oh yea i just earned a dragon now let me go see ........hold on still looking........just a sec........ UUUGGGHHH what a waste of time that unit cant even get on the battlefield i know everyone has been there LOL

5. Maybe a better in-game message system.

6. add more or different units,buildings, boosters ect.... once you have them all then what and if you have them maxed out where to go from there.

Im sure i could go on and on. Good thread!!

GreenGuru
02-27-2013, 10:22 AM
It can't be that hard to add a simple search system to the allies list but you know gree concentrates all it's assets on releasing new events such as the LTQ's and crusades to keep everyone interested and spending. They don't spare the time to grant a few simple functions to make the interface a little easier to handle. This has been my observation of them so far, took them long enough to create the guild recruitment section for KA after people had been requesting it. I know from running my own forum that the task only takes a matter of 20 seconds or less.

Just don't get your hopes up too much for any of these things to happen any time soon if at all.

Toddiekska
02-27-2013, 10:29 AM
All great ideas!

Mr T Perfect
02-27-2013, 10:44 AM
A search function for your allie list - oh and your allie list to show all your allies. ive been missing people for ages that i cant find but when friend request they are shown as my allie.

And some new machine weapons please too.

Jixx
02-27-2013, 02:40 PM
a respec would be awesome.

and for videos to watch to get free gems would be awesome too, i already got all install and run this app for free gems offers, and im only left with pay offers. Which wouldnt make sense, i could just buy the gems if i wanted to pay :/

Dexter Morgan
02-27-2013, 05:10 PM
Decent items for all the honor points

The Big Weezy
02-27-2013, 06:01 PM
This. This would be just grand.

Altergray
02-27-2013, 06:05 PM
-Weapon and armor boost buildings like the unit boost buildings.

-Guild specific units that can be bought like a guild upgrade.

-More money buildings for your kingdom.

-and how cool would it be to have an in game auction house that can be used to sell the weapons / armor / units you no longer need to any player for in game gold?

CJ54
02-27-2013, 06:42 PM

I know how the A/D system works, and it does actually sway a lot of fights (#1 reason for thousands of "Why did I lose to this guy??" tickets). Which gets us into one of the issues with skill respecs: every stat you DON'T have is desirable, and this will continue to be the case after a reset.

We realized fairly early on with the games that regular skill point resets would make the job of balancing things completely impossible. If we had a big complicated skill tree like some games, sure. But we don't, we have four skills and each one actually does something decent.

That being the case, over a year ago we DID grant everyone in the original Crime City webgame a one-time skill reset. BIG mistake. Huge. My first job here when I was hired was to handle the hundreds of threats and pleading for another skill reset that came in on a daily basis. It was insane. Pretty much everyone, when they got the reset, put all of their points into what was important to them right that moment, and then when new features came out that emphasized another skill... yeah. So that's why the current "no skill resets" rule.

It's not impossible though, the game may get to a point where skill resets would not cause the balancing issues.

It can't be that hard to add a simple search system to the allies list.

"Simple" namesearch would actually not be so simple; it would require a big re-write of how allies are stored and referenced and/or (probably "and") some serious algorithm juju to make happen in a way that wouldn't create noticeable performance issues either on our end or the client end.

Being able to flag a couple of "favorite" people that would show up first thing in the list might not be as hard though, and I'll bring it up with the team.

Also, units unlocked by guild activities is a really cool idea.

Altergray
02-27-2013, 07:42 PM
O_O wow. Three of us got a bump from a dev. Nice to know they do read these. And as I said before...yes. Guild specific units. I don't mean a special distinct unit for each guild, rather a unit(s) accessible by all guilds.

Zenobia
02-27-2013, 08:11 PM
It's good to know the attack and defense skill points actually do something. But it would be better to know exactly what it is they do. Does 1 point in attack add a certain number to your attack? Or multiply (e.g. if you add 1 skill point to attack, your overall attack increases by .1% or something?) Does it affect your overall attack stat or does it affect only your unit stats? Or weapons? Does it work against bosses? PvP? And defense - will defense skill points affect the Defensive Leaders' ability to withstand attacks in the upcoming crusades (assuming there will be a Defensive Leader like in other games)?

If we knew what those skill points did, we might not feel like we all (or most of us) dumped a lot of skill points down a black hole.

As for why no reset - that makes sense. Sorry for all you guys who had to deal with that chaos!

And thanks for popping in and letting us know you're listening. :)

Q-Ball
02-27-2013, 08:41 PM
Oh snap! CJ54 responded...

JoKeRjr
02-27-2013, 09:36 PM
Oh snap! CJ54 responded...
Why is he the only one who ever responds? Is he like the White House Press Secretary or something?

echus14
02-28-2013, 01:11 AM
(1) The units, armor and weapons we have in our inventories being ordered alphabetically (this request has been out there for a LONG time).

(2) The ability to trade items (including event items) for a fee, even during an on-going event. To be fair to GREE, this will probably have to involve a gem amount rather than only in-game gold, but hopefully they will not set the bar too high. Perhaps, 10-50 gems per item. This will not only allow GREE to make some money, but would also offer players a way of resolving that "one missing item" in luck-based events. A secondary benefit to GREE is that it will help to cut down the number of "I opened a zillion boxes but still couldn't get that last arrow, ring, bauble" type of tickets. For our higher level players it would offer an alternative route during boss events. The amount of in-game gold to be exchanged between players (no gems) can be left to be negotiated between the players themselves - this would add another element to the game. Overall, players would be happier, GREE would make some money and have less tickets - basically, everyone is a winner.

In the context of the guild events, you could even add a twist to this - if you trade within your guild the cost would be only 10 gems, if you trade with a player from a different guild the cost would be 30 gems (cross-guild GREE sales tax) and if you trade with a non-guild member the cost would be 100 gems. This would encourage guild membership. GREE could set minimum 'guild size' and minimum 'time as a member of the guild' standards before the discounted taxes apply.

Rastlin
02-28-2013, 01:40 AM
Raise the amount that can be put into the Vault.

GFF
02-28-2013, 07:19 AM
Raise the amount that can be put into the Vault.

I like this idea, but only after a player has reached certain goals. Like BD10, level 100, level 4/5 Manors, something like that. If it is increased too much then *everyone* will camp at level 50 and build a full dragon army.

With the payouts from all these LTQ's, a BD10 doesn't mean what it used to, but it's still an impressive accomplishment. Once you pass a certain threshold it would be nice to have an increase in the vault size because the upgrades are so expensive.

Jixx
02-28-2013, 07:50 AM
it would take the fun out of raiding though, people wouldnt be massively overvault in order to pay for a BD10 or high Mansion upgrade anymore.

RotoMan
02-28-2013, 08:07 AM
Here is another idea. Make raiding unit buildings more worth it. For example if you raid a breeding den and destroy it, you would then take one of the rivals units. Maybe a Dragon!

RotoMan
02-28-2013, 08:08 AM
I would also like to seem some of the contests come back. Add me Monday (umm any day), and name that unit, etc..

Acidist
02-28-2013, 08:12 AM
MW got Anniversary building and limited time buildings and CC got 3 special buildings.What get we in KA ?
Guilds bonuses are expensive.I think a new strong building would be cool.

Zicca
02-28-2013, 05:16 PM
Wish KA would be available on android. I'm currently guildless due to last update require ios update as well. I have fubar Itouch 4 that wont ios update, iIdiots can't fix just want me to buy new one (no it's not jailbroken but may have to look into that can fix my update problem). already have paperweight itouch1 32gb because only 1% of apps in app store work on it. I'm sick of Crapple, have broken iphone 4s as well(speaker doesn't work). I doubt the addition of guild really required the ios update :(

Also would be nice if KA max level could go beyond 200. The tops players may like picking off the fresh meat in the whale zone, but would probably like it more if they could level up more. Would be more fun for the ones in the zone as well.

Milamber
02-28-2013, 07:12 PM
I'd like to add to what Zenobia said in response to CJ54...

More transparency on the benefits of Attack and Defense would be good, because at the moment, I fully agree with Zenobia. "If we knew what those skill points did, we might not feel like we all (or most of us) dumped a lot of skill points down a black hole. ".

Every LTQ that comes along I regret every single point I added to Army Attack and Army Defense - despite what CJ54 said. It seems to me that your Attack and Defense values can be raised to a point where the Army Attacck and Defense skills do not matter. You can get to a point where troop losses do not matter. You can get to a point where you can find someone with low enough values to attack and it *does not matter*! Note that all of this also applies to LTQs where you do have to attack other players.

What does matter is how much damage you can do to monsters - because there is no other measure here to affect monster fight outcomes. You can get better weapons and armor for your hero by... completing limited time quests!!!

I appreciate the response CJ54, really I do. And I can understand the hell that skill respec requests must cause. However I am afraid that, without transparency on the merits of Army Attack and Army Defense, these skills are entirely useless and every point placed in these skills restricts the ability of a player to significantly progress in LTQs.

And yes, this is my first post here. During the latest LTQ I felt angry enough about this to join the forum and post.

Oh: level 148 btw - with 98/98/5/131 in skills.

sleazius
02-28-2013, 07:44 PM
- Ability to sell units we no longer need.
- Alphabetical listing for weapons and armor.
- More Gem buildings.
- Higher level breeding den that allows different higher stat dragons, say unlocked at lvl 100 and lvl 150.
- Some sort of incentive to encourage players to go overvault, say a gold payment every 24hrs they're overvault.
- More blatant incentives to level, gold payment at level 100 (1 million), 150 (2 million), 200 (3 million).

Kap
02-28-2013, 07:47 PM
Just an suggestion...maybe you can add "skill point" reset along with purchase of an mountain of gold/gem? Perhaps limit the usage of reset to 5 times before level 100 and 5 times after level 100. This way you satisfy those whom wants to reset their skill points from time to time and padding your bottom line.

Milamber
02-28-2013, 08:11 PM
Honestly, I don't really like the idea of skill respecs, for all of the reasons that CJ54 gave. I just don't like that the balance of the system *appears* to be broken, as per the reasoning in my previous post.

I'd actually prefer if there was some transparency on the benefits of Army Attack and Army Defense, so that we could make an informed decision to ignore them in favour of Hero Strength (if the information supports my previous reasoning).

At the moment, my overriding impression - based on the different experiences between my account and that of my wife - is that it really is very unbalanced in favour of Hero Strength. I'm just about ready to delete my game and start afresh, but wanted to see if there was anything constructive to be added on the topic first.

On another matter - I'd also like it if energy was replaced at the rate it says it should be. The number of times I've gone back after a time to find it much further progressed is ridiculous (even to the point of being full on the odd occasion!). I know it's in our favour, but still... Does anyone else experience this glitch?

Lord VIX
02-28-2013, 11:17 PM
Boost building , for example regenerating Energy / Health / Stamina faster? Or reducing building time?

The Big Weezy
02-28-2013, 11:50 PM
I'm just about ready to delete my game and start afresh, but wanted to see if there was anything constructive to be added on the topic first.

On another matter - I'd also like it if energy was replaced at the rate it says it should be. The number of times I've gone back after a time to find it much further progressed is ridiculous (even to the point of being full on the odd occasion!). I know it's in our favour, but still... Does anyone else experience this glitch?

Milamber, welcome to the forums, if only to vent frustration over pet peeves we all share.

I agree with your sentiments on respec, as well as CJ54's super gun-shy approach following the CC nightmare. I'd really like to know what my 85/85 Army A/D skill points do, and why exactly they're not all dumped 160+ points into my hero strength so I could one-shot further into LTQs and get the most bang outta my non-cupid's bow (never forget...) buck.

As for the energy bar glitch, yes, it's annoying that the ingame ticker seems to be spot-on at +3/min, but absences from the game can produce varied results in energy accrued.

Again, all this could be chalked up to semi-latent OCD and the need to find idiosyncratic fault with *anything, but at least I'm not alone... :D

Chasey
03-01-2013, 12:39 AM
Why is it when I search guilds there is a different selection each time?

Longer description for Guild.

Better chat interface. Monitoring user activity and donations are a nightmare, at the very least there should be an archive to find old messages. Also a cut/paste feature would be beautiful.

Better sorting of members ie. A-Z, Founder-Officer-Member, etc.

Also am I the only one who cant see the IPH of members when I select to check their profile (only from guild menu)? Because that sucks.

But hey, I'm not one to complain...

The Big Weezy
03-01-2013, 07:10 AM
Why is it when I search guilds there is a different selection each time?

Longer description for Guild.

Better chat interface. Monitoring user activity and donations are a nightmare, at the very least there should be an archive to find old messages. Also a cut/paste feature would be beautiful.

Better sorting of members ie. A-Z, Founder-Officer-Member, etc.

Also am I the only one who cant see the IPH of members when I select to check their profile (only from guild menu)? Because that sucks.

But hey, I'm not one to complain...

Guild interface is becoming a real problem in precisely the respects you speak of. The guild chat is halfstep above a poor fart joke told by teenagers in their parents ' basement. Even as a limited ledger input system it is proving to be too cumbersome.

VileDoom
03-01-2013, 10:59 AM
Boost building , for example regenerating Energy / Health / Stamina faster? Or reducing building time?

I love these ideas for new buildings over what happened in Modern War with the introduction of the limited time imbalanced payout money buildings. These buildings would offer a great alternative to upgrading money buildings especially since, I doubt, anyone cares to upgrade defensive buildings.

Winstrol
03-01-2013, 11:10 AM
OMG, people are so greeddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ;p maybe build that will make gems over time ?

Ganja
03-01-2013, 11:16 AM
OMG, people are so greeddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ;p maybe build that will make gems over time ?

LMAO - why not add an auto build/option option when you turn it on it will automatically build and collect for players then it will use the collected money appropriately to see whats the best next option would be buy units or upgrade building.

While its on too it would do grocery, dry cleaning errands, cook, and clean!

VileDoom
03-01-2013, 11:16 AM

Another great suggestion, a gem mine. ;)

The Big Weezy
03-01-2013, 11:36 AM
Enemy HP bar in PVE begs to have the actual numbers attached, perhaps when you highlight the enemy to attack. Just a quick idea of exactly how many times a mob may need to be hit (considering both damage dealt and received ratios) would be great. Does Ragnor Dragon of Flame need another full energy bar, or just half this time around.

Not that the sliver-slow ebbing red in the bar isn't great and all...

Mighty Mozman
03-01-2013, 12:25 PM

Couldn't agree more what is the of 100s of cannons ? Once you have BD10 then honour is irrelevant
Same goes for the pvp prizes for the champions rounds.....they need to rethink this

Mighty Mozman
03-01-2013, 12:27 PM
Couldn't agree more what is the of 100s of cannons ? Once you have BD10 then honour is irrelevant
Same goes for the pvp prizes for the champions rounds.....they need to rethink this?

jonny0284
03-01-2013, 12:47 PM
Deleted by me.

Skyraiders
03-01-2013, 12:51 PM
A forum without whiners. Gree, can you make this happen?

Please?

Seriously. Please.

Never gonna happen.... That was defintly good for a laugh....LOL

VileDoom
03-01-2013, 01:05 PM
In all seriousness I don't think the majority of posts made in this thread were to whine. I think they are valid attempts to offer suggestions which will not only refine the current game but evolve it into something more robust than it currently is.

Skyraiders
03-01-2013, 01:23 PM
In all seriousness I don't think the majority of posts made in this thread were to whine. I think they are valid attempts to offer suggestions which will not only refine the current game but evolve it into something more robust than it currently is.

Agreed however it was i think meant as a joke or at least thats the way i took it. Come on man have a sense of humor

VileDoom
03-01-2013, 01:30 PM
Agreed however it was i think meant as a joke or at least thats the way i took it. Come on man have a sense of humor

My troll meter isn't as acute as others so there are times when I don't detect it. ;)

Lord VIX
03-01-2013, 02:41 PM
A forum without whiners. Gree, can you make this happen?

Please?

Seriously. Please.

Oh no. We would miss all your remarks about them.

a glory a
03-02-2013, 05:45 AM
Not trawling through every page of the forums to see if this has already been said but i would like to see a guild kingdom, has certain buildings that can be built which cost a lot of money fr both purchase and upgrades. upgrades are instant as is the bonuses in the guild and each player can collect from the buildings as they normally would from their own kingdom

maybe its a good idea... maybe its not? :)

Zesder
03-02-2013, 06:45 AM
I like the Guild Kingdom idea.
Instead of us paying for an upgrade we pay for a guild building.

I would also like a seperate chat for officers.

Sc00ba5t3v3
03-02-2013, 09:27 AM
This applies to ALL GREE games. Why not add buildings and perma buffs you can buy with valor/honor pts. (pvp points) There's only ever unit options.

Being able to choose to see which units of yours fight would be great.

[MoC] Ian McGrath
03-02-2013, 11:04 AM
This. This would be just grand.

Even if the items weren't very powerful it would be great - the options for army equipment it's very stunning.

JBearden13
03-02-2013, 12:11 PM
I agree I would love search feature in their games. And a way to add allies via their email instead of 9 random numbers. Being able to add them both ways would be awesome.

Altergray
03-02-2013, 01:04 PM
Not trawling through every page of the forums to see if this has already been said but i would like to see a guild kingdom, has certain buildings that can be built which cost a lot of money fr both purchase and upgrades. upgrades are instant as is the bonuses in the guild and each player can collect from the buildings as they normally would from their own kingdom

maybe its a good idea... maybe its not? :)

This...would be awesome.

Altergray
03-02-2013, 01:23 PM
How about a trophy case?
When this current (or is it over) LTQ came out, my eyes widened and an evil smile crawled over my face when i saw "blah blah blah CHAMPIONS RING blah blah blah"... I was thinking I was getting a cool armor upgrade. I still got an armor upgrade, but not with the ring. I looked for the ring everywhere...and there they both were in the "loot" tab. It was like being 10 and expecting to get the newest Xbox console for Christmas, but finding freaking Lincoln Logs under the wrapper. A quick nerd rage later and I thought...TROPHY CASE!
The idea is, whenever you beat an event, you get something for the trophy case, the rings in this instance. The trophies should have a description on what you received them for and the date you acquired it. Something like "Champions Ring - completed the blah blah Event - 02/27/2013". Also, some trophies could come with a small boost. Everyone goes for the units, so the trophy case would be more for bragging rights and self satisfaction. But if they had a small boost, like +1 attack skill, +10 energy, raids give 1 extra honor, this would make them more collectible and those small boosts will add up over time.
As for what kinds of things would be in the trophy case tab? Possibilities are endless. Kill a dragon...dragon scale. Kill an ogre...ogre's head / weapon. PvP event...a crest of some sort. Cleared a normal and a heroic LTQ looking for an awesome armor upgrade...I dunno'...maybe a ring.

EtreusDread
03-02-2013, 02:01 PM
Lack of sorting capabilities is a real downer in the game... for weapons, armor, allies, everything... Multiple options would be great. Favorites at a minimum (closely friended allies, for example) - at least with Guilds, the memberships are (usually) at a small, reviewable level...

I'd like to know better how the Attack and Defense scores work. When I do battle, I normally see a "highest units and weapons" number of around 2900, which has no relevance to anything? What is that number? With my top 10 units, the aggregate attack is over 2900?

What would increase my energy or my energy refill? What things does stamina do, other than allow you to attack pvp once more? It seems like it's related somehow to hero strength? I've been adding to the damage number at nearly every level, but yet, my damage is still so limited, I can never finish any quest, nor can I make it past L13 or so on the Monster challenges (at L70 with a ~60K attack/defense score).

Hopefully I'll be able to figure these things out, as the game is slightly addictive and I'm becoming more interested in becoming a smarter player.

Acidist
03-02-2013, 02:08 PM
And i wish me for LTQ units bonuses( more damage,faster upgrade,lower cots etc.)
Maybe for begin only for heroic unit.

RotoMan
03-02-2013, 04:46 PM
How about adding a Gem mine. Instead of giving gold, you would get Gems each day! Now that I may pay for.

Perfuzzie
03-02-2013, 05:01 PM
How about adding a Gem mine. Instead of giving gold, you would get Gems each day! Now that I may pay for.

everyone would pay for that :D

rsd007
03-03-2013, 12:54 AM
guild members should be able to view each other kingdoms and revenge for each others history
Sorting units and items is very important
Guild Bonus for stamina regeneration
Show players guild tag beside it's name
guild chat should be archived for at least a week
---
Technically
game should load faster
game traffic should be lighter (currently KA is using most of my data plan)
scrolling through items/chat/units is sluggish and should be smoother

Q Raider
03-03-2013, 01:17 AM
My wish is for old LTQ units in maps to be removed before the next event starts as they clog the game up to the point where it is not possible to play.

Rastlin
03-03-2013, 03:42 AM
guild members should be able to view each other kingdoms and revenge for each others history

Guild Bonus for stamina regeneration
Show players guild tag beside it's name
guild chat should be archived for at least a week
---

I agree! I would like to see more with guilds.

Sir Marcus
03-03-2013, 09:50 AM
My wish list priorities:

1) Respec - Right, reading back I see why this is off the table. Understood.

2) Ordering - Unit order, Armor and Weapon order - Alphabetical, or by strength, whatever. It's horrible as it is now.

3) Weaken or remove LTE end bosses after the LTE is done - Its truly tedious to hit a dragon 500 times *after* the quest is over just to thin out the monsters in a given area to prevent it from crashing.

4) Guildmates - you should be able to visit guildmate's kingdoms without having to sift the allies list.

5) Guild powerups - guild members should be able to see the list of powerups, cost, progress etc.

6) Obselete unit and armor/weapon sell/remove - who needs the 30 clerics they bought at level 5 when they're level 85? How about those 60 3/3 axes? Both to streamline scrolling and also to get a little bit back from them. Also this might help stop crashes.

Eliysiam
03-03-2013, 11:43 AM
Lots of great ideas here like gem mine and guild buildings where every guild member can collect from, sorting etc.

But the #1 thing I would like right now is for Guild Founders to be able to see donation amounts of the members in their guilds so as to eliminate freeloaders and make it fair for all members.

#2 would be to sell units and items (weapons and armor). Useful for getting rid of weaker units/items and help pay for stronger units/items.

Nice to know developers pop in and read these forums once in a while :o.

The Big Weezy
03-03-2013, 11:52 AM
But the #1 thing I would like right now is for Guild Founders to be able to see donation amounts of the members in their guilds so as to eliminate freeloaders and make it fair for all members.

We use a google spreadsheet - and appointed three people to the treasury - so the responsibility is even and the data is always current.

Sir Marcus
03-03-2013, 05:10 PM
Something I didn't think of earlier:

Guildmate immunity - if it isn't set this way already, your guildmates shouldn't appear on your battle list just like your allies don't.

Guild allies - I'd suggest some mechanism that lets you one-tap-invite guildmates into your alliance and highlight allies that are guildmates.

I also like the ideas involving a "guild house" kingdom area - shared buildings, units unlocked by guild accomplishments etc.

Maybe some of those items or units can be guild-event specific, if that helps game balance vs. non guilded players.

rsd007
03-06-2013, 12:47 AM
Confirmation Dialog for gem use especially for when stamina/energy pop up asking for refill, mistap and your hard earned gems are gone.

domw001
03-06-2013, 01:52 PM
guild members should be able to view each other kingdoms

This more than anything. Especially the for the Guild Leaders and Officers.

After all, a Guild's no more than an enhanced ally list

It pisses me off that I can't see how my team's kingdoms are progressing.

garen argon
03-06-2013, 01:56 PM
I'd like to add to what Zenobia said in response to CJ54...

More transparency on the benefits of Attack and Defense would be good, because at the moment, I fully agree with Zenobia. "If we knew what those skill points did, we might not feel like we all (or most of us) dumped a lot of skill points down a black hole. ".

Every LTQ that comes along I regret every single point I added to Army Attack and Army Defense - despite what CJ54 said. It seems to me that your Attack and Defense values can be raised to a point where the Army Attacck and Defense skills do not matter. You can get to a point where troop losses do not matter. You can get to a point where you can find someone with low enough values to attack and it *does not matter*! Note that all of this also applies to LTQs where you do have to attack other players.

What does matter is how much damage you can do to monsters - because there is no other measure here to affect monster fight outcomes. You can get better weapons and armor for your hero by... completing limited time quests!!!

I appreciate the response CJ54, really I do. And I can understand the hell that skill respec requests must cause. However I am afraid that, without transparency on the merits of Army Attack and Army Defense, these skills are entirely useless and every point placed in these skills restricts the ability of a player to significantly progress in LTQs.

And yes, this is my first post here. During the latest LTQ I felt angry enough about this to join the forum and post.

Oh: level 148 btw - with 98/98/5/131 in skills.

It seems that the skill point transparency requests are due more to a general lack of character builds. Do you want to be a strong PvP or PvE. Once you make that decision, the allocation of skill points is easy. I think that was the general point the Dev was trying to make.

VileDoom
03-06-2013, 02:42 PM
It seems that the skill point transparency requests are due more to a general lack of character builds. Do you want to be a strong PvP or PvE. Once you make that decision, the allocation of skill points is easy. I think that was the general point the Dev was trying to make.

With the introduction of high statistic unit reward LTQ’s the dilemma now is that being great in PvE also means you become more easily equipped for PvP. The choice between having 150A/150D skill points that have the chance of altering an encounter or having 300 hero strength which allows you to fly through a LTQ and gain 50k A/D in less than a week seems to be an obvious choice. Personally when I look through my rivals list the decision to attack someone is solely based on their A/D relative to mine. I don’t, for even a second, ponder what their A/D skill points might be.

[JAG] Ryan
03-06-2013, 03:19 PM
As part of a wish list i think several issues regarding guilds could be mentioned.

1. We need some kind of pm option, at least within the guild. This will allow us proper communication with individual guild members without switching to other game external alternatives.

2. As we can't see who is donating gold/stones, a donation history would be of great help identifying and honoring supprters of the guild. (allready existing in many other games).

3. I am aware that we have a vault, but it would make sense to allow at least gold transfers from the guild to individual members. This payouts could be "taxed" with for e.g. 10% reducing the interest just to transfer the gold all the time (like in seafight implemented). Maybe a guild vault (which can be bought as as an upgrade or just with gold) could be a good solution here. This guild vault could work in the same way as it works for single players (upgrading with gold, having a cap). However this gold transfer opportunity from guild to members will help improving the team idea and will allow to support members on lower levels with gold, helping them to improve faster.

4. A separate chat room for officers and founder within the guild. This will allow quick group conversation between these parties and help improving discussions about all important issues like decisions/strategy/etc.

5. A general PM function or at least search function for all players. This would help posting direct comments to individuals as in some cases this can be helpfull in game.

6. An automatic tag in front of the nicks for all joined members of a guild. This will help identifying each other in game. It will also dissolve all the discussions about who attacked whom and why and without knowledge about opponents guild membership, and so on. With a guild tag things would be clear for anyone.

Enough from me by now as it is anyway my first post here in the forum.

Ryan [JAG]

Nxy
03-07-2013, 03:57 AM
I kinda agree with some of the post, but my main thing i would like is a donation tab that i can track peoples donations. I founded my guild and with all the members it's just impossible to track who is free loading and who puts in. I put in alot but ya.... Just a simple tab to list a daily average on how much players are donating... I think i have 10-15 players that are free loading but no real prof. My officers and myself are trying all we can but spreed sheets screen shots and having players post how much there donating has just became to stressfull and is no longer fun but just another job. My Wish A DONATION TAB lol

Milamber
03-07-2013, 04:34 AM
With the introduction of high statistic unit reward LTQ’s the dilemma now is that being great in PvE also means you become more easily equipped for PvP. The choice between having 150A/150D skill points that have the chance of altering an encounter or having 300 hero strength which allows you to fly through a LTQ and gain 50k A/D in less than a week seems to be an obvious choice. Personally when I look through my rivals list the decision to attack someone is solely based on their A/D relative to mine. I don’t, for even a second, ponder what their A/D skill points might be.

Agreed VileDoom, and respectfully disagreed garen argon... for the reasons that VileDoom posted.

rutty
03-07-2013, 08:38 AM
Some great suggestions in here :)

Only other thing I'd like to see improved is the to have the annoying habit of mobs to wonder around aimlessly in the map getting in your way. It's the same in all the old Funzio games - it's sometimes impossible to tap the mob you want because a chuffing great wyvern is flapping all over the place in front of it.

The Big Weezy
03-07-2013, 08:38 AM
I A DONATION TAB lol

Designate officers in your guild to handle accounting and treasury. It's not difficult, especially if you require that only donation entry announcements by guild members be the only activity in the paltry ingame guild chat. It takes a modicum of diligence and delegation; two attributes your guild should already be full of. :D

Knightstriker
03-07-2013, 09:39 AM
Increasing the amount of money buildings as it is in crime city. You stop getting money buildings at like level 50 in this game.

A bank similar to crime city would be nice also, but then it would allow everyone to get BD to 10. Could increase the prices of everything though if they made more money buildings.

Knightstriker
03-07-2013, 10:29 AM
More bonuses in the donate section.

And finally. I like decorating my kingdom so how about a lot more decorations.

garen argon
03-07-2013, 11:32 AM

agreed. which goes to my point about what type of build the player is doing. there is not going to be an awesome pve AND pvp build. you have to pick one and go for it.

Lord VIX
03-07-2013, 12:13 PM
I agree. Dynamics mutated. But let's see how the Guild wars unfold and how they will maybe again change the strategic landscape...

Nxy
03-07-2013, 08:29 PM
I understand what your talking about with having them post there amounts. Im already at that point but that goes back to what i was saying with thats no longer fun to me it's just work. Even when i juggle the books and look at what people donate and find that im short 100k because someone posted an identical amount and im stuck messaging those people to find the person that lied. Me and my officers rotate out by every 3 days but this should be something put in the game. I play this game to have fun not sit here and try to keep people honest and to sit here and play the bank attendee.

Nxy
03-07-2013, 09:17 PM
I agree with skill point respect completely to. I messed up my stats severally and kinda hard to make up over 70 lvls of points speced wrong. well not all 70 i want to say 45% of my points are wrong

Dreadknight
03-08-2013, 09:09 AM
Any way that Gree can have a page record for the post in the guild.
As its quite sad when members have donated but due to many post after that,
The post kind of get kick out of the table.
Please look into that!

TempusDA
03-17-2013, 04:32 PM
1) Most games that have a guild and donation system shows the amount donated on the members page. I am amazed we don't have this function. Hopefull Gree will add it soon. I suggest; Name, Rank, Gold Donated, Stones Donated View.

2) The View button on members page for guilds should take us to their kingdoms so we can see the Building levels. From which we can then view their profile page. Same as with Allies. The fact that we can gather more info on our allies than with our guild members is well quite silly.

3) To create strategies for war it would be nice if guild members could also view the skills page on a fellow guild members.

4) Allies, Equipment and unit pages should be alphabetical at the very least, also having search option would be great.

5) When we get unit or item drops from quests or events it would be nice if we saw what the stats of those items are instead of just a chest with a name. Searching through a rather large list of units or items that have no logical order to find the stats and quantity is a bit tedious.

6) Some sort of skill reset system would be nice maybe a one time thing or via a gem item that is available for purchase from time to time not always would be great.

7) A reply function that worked. Reply usually means that you are sending a message back to the sender. Hitting a reply to get the comment that you replied on your own wall well whats the point of a reply button that just makes you post on your own wall. It doesn't work it needs to be fixed. Tracking down people in a list of 500 that has no logical order to make sure they get a message is well very tedious and not very fun. A game with a good social communicating system would lend to better success.

8) It would be so nice if the game didnt keep closing out when you have to answer a call. I would like for the game to stay open instead of having to reconnect every time I have to do something else on my phone.

For all of those that have and will add things to this post just posting here isn't enough. Send a support ticket in with what you want. If enough people ask for a reasonable thing the chance of them doing it is great. So take your great ideas and create a support ticket and tell them what you want to see :)

Stand united and strong in cause in great numbers and miracles will happen.

I just emailed support with my list. Did you? :)

TempusDA
03-17-2013, 04:53 PM
I sent to support here and the support found in game select help. and then hit the green contact support button. :)

uashsar
03-18-2013, 03:27 AM
Another great suggestion, a gem mine. ;)

Yeah, next to the money three in my garden...

But, more seriously:
Stats on personal gold collections per building type, for instance based on latest week, latest month. (I know I could do this on a piece of paper, but...)

uashsar
03-18-2013, 04:02 AM
I do not know if this will ruin some of the excite in the game, but driven by a frequent thought on my mind - how strong am I compared to peers in level:
Statistics on A/D per level, for instance (sorry for bad formatting

Level X - Attack
* 0-10K: 20%
* 10K-20K:15%
Level X - Defence
* 0-10K: 10%
* 10K-20K:25%

And this could be posted at Gree's website on a daily basis.

darknite
03-19-2013, 12:35 PM
hi all,im gona ask this question again ,(sorry for grammer mistakes :P ) how does the game match guilds in the battle? based on guild member count? if yes, do they have brackets for member count ? my guild has 20 member so we may fight with a guild up to how many members???(20-25 or 20-30 .... ) thnk you.
bonuses for guilds is not comparable to mw or cc its a shame, i stop playing mw and cc gree games take too much time ...

JPFAS
03-19-2013, 01:15 PM
My wishlist:

1) The possibility to search, sort and zoom units/weapons/armor. We pay so much (in real time and money) for this little graphics with numbers attached that we call stats, we deserve more fun around it;

2) A notification of new messagens in guild chat. I would easily swap this with the blue icon with advertising from Gree;

3) and last, the possibility of reconverting skill points for a reasonable amount of gems.

GreenGuru
03-19-2013, 06:10 PM
Just thought of a very nice feature that would be lovely for them to add if someone else hasn't said this already (didn't feel like checking back all the pages):

An online status feature in the guild list much like that seen on the forum here (green lit beacon next to the name of an online member and dim grey beacon next to the name for those who are offline). I would very much like this as sometimes I post things and wonder if anyone is on to read it.

jonny0284
03-20-2013, 03:48 AM
Now that all joy is being stripped from players to be able to attack players on end, yes, I'm saddened.

I'd like to be able to see what buildings are being upgraded in rival kingdoms and delay their upgrade by raiding them to rubble. I'd delay players' upgrades for weeks if I could. It's the last shred of equality since the crybabies and whiners got their way from being raided for 198k at a time. Give me back my joy in the game.

Plus, if they wanted to upgrade instantly, they can buy Gems. Win for me. Win for Gree.

darknite
03-20-2013, 05:05 PM
world is not fair right and we all know this, but games used to be fair ,just depended on players skills but games have changed too. i think your answer and your signature is preety big headed . why? because you basically meaning that if you dont have money to buy gems why do you bother playing. ok i understand you have money but dont you have something better to spend your money on than throwing it away for an online game? donate some of it to charity. its just a game not real life,show off with your money in somewhere else and dont forget that there is always somebody who is stronger "richer" than you my friend. dont think that im trying to attack you ,just get annoyed with your posts.

I'd like to be able to see what buildings are being upgraded in rival kingdoms and delay their upgrade by raiding them to rubble. I'd delay players' upgrades for weeks if I could. It's the last shred of equality since the crybabies and whiners got their way from being raided for 198k at a time. Give me back my joy in the game.

Plus, if they wanted to upgrade instantly, they can buy Gems. Win for me. Win for Gree.[/QUOTE]

Zesder
03-20-2013, 05:26 PM
I know its been asked for before But I'd like a confirmation button if you sell a building.
I accidentally sold a building again. And now that Gree has no support staff, it doesn't get fixed within a few minutes like it used to.

Starbuck
03-21-2013, 12:29 AM
There are lot of good ideas here.
My wish - that Gree Listens.

Looks like there's a lot of active interested players, and I don't see a whole heckuva lot of action on some of these. Just a crap-ton of LTQ designed to suck down gems, and no gem sales.

jonny0284
03-21-2013, 03:38 AM
world is not fair right and we all know this, but games used to be fair ,just depended on players skills but games have changed too.

Correct, the world is not fair. Don't expect competition if the world was some socialistic "everyone has the same everything" community. I laugh at that nonsense.

i think your answer and your signature is preety big headed. why?

I appreciate it. I actually do. I'm a fairly big headed person in real life, too. I'm going to be proud of everything I have bought, earned and wanted in this world.

because you basically meaning that if you dont have money to buy gems why do you bother playing.

Not at all. If you don't have money to buy Gems DON'T hate on those that do. Which is basically what you are doing. Correct? Because it's just like the grand ol' US of A right now, the rich are hated. Blah blah blah. The poor want everything the rich have without having to pay for it. It's pure garbage.

ok i understand you have money but dont you have something better to spend your money on than throwing it away for an online game?

1. To separate myself from other players. To be a stronger player in the game.
2. Don't attempt to persuade myself or others how to spend their own real life money or I can offer you what to do with your free time.
3. I'm not wasting anything at the moment. Except my time with this explanation towards you.

donate some of it to charity.

So that only 19% reaches its intended recipient? No thanks.

its just a game not real life,

Stop the presses!? It's only a game?! Then why do you care, Mother Teresa? Waste your breath on real life issues? Donate your Gem money to a food bank, I'll play an LTQ.

show off with your money in somewhere else and dont forget that there is always somebody who is stronger "richer" than you my friend.

But a competitive spirit doesn't hinder me. It encourages me to get better, stronger. I don't settle, and if I did, I would hope that my own complaining would be on full blast. Playing as a free player only gets you so far in stats by the way. Eventually, you'll be behind the curve and you can spend to catch up and keep up with competition or you can quit and lose all your time you've invested. Me? I'll play to the end.

dont think that im trying to attack you

You sure?

just get annoyed with your posts.

And, I get annoyed with these posts of Gem spenders vs. free players. It's old. Let it die. Keep your opinions on spending to yourself.

Ruston
03-21-2013, 03:41 AM
A serious tweak to the interface would be to move the "use gem" button away from the open lockbox position... players lost a ton of gems due to misclicks...

darknite
03-21-2013, 05:44 AM
Correct, the world is not fair. Don't expect competition if the world was some socialistic "everyone has the same everything" community. I laugh at that nonsense.

i didnt have any religious or political approach to you man. (mother teresa :D u cracked me up)i dont have any religious belives...

Plus, if they wanted to upgrade instantly, they can buy Gems. Win for me. Win for Gree.

why do you think that im a hater? definetly im not man,its nobody's bussiness to tell you how to spend your money right, but in your answer to greenbru actually you were telling him or anybody what to do "spend some money and upgrade instantly"
thats why i said donate some to charity( i told you what to do ,like you did to other player) i think you dont like players who doesnt spend money(you are a hater not me bro).

i dont like poor vs rich story either man ,in this world everybody is trying to get wealthy there is nothing wrong with it. but you playing against kids 15-16 years old and you have advantage because you can spend some $$$ and they cant spend as much as you and it makes you happy, it makes you feel strong .
man believe me if i can buy 2 packs of smokes a day in ny i can definetly spend some money on gems and i did but im not as passionate as you for this game .if you getting that much satisfaction from this game im happy for you , for me its just a game and it will always be.

im telling you again i didnt wanna attack you just i wanted you to think what you saying but apparently you dont think much and judge easily.wasted your time to answer me, im sorry, i wasted mine too. have a good one donald trump ,just joking man !!!

jonny0284
03-21-2013, 06:48 AM
;) Hahahaha Donald Trump.

jonny0284
03-21-2013, 07:02 AM
Plus, if they wanted to upgrade instantly, they can buy Gems. Win for me. Win for Gree.B ut in your answer to greenbru actually you were telling him or anybody what to do "spend some money and upgrade instantly"

I didn't directly say to buy Gems. That option is open for everyone. But you came out to directly say "donate to charity"...see what I did there? I simply referred to the option present in the game. :)

Here's your statement.

thats why i said donate some to charity( i told you what to do ,like you did to other player)

i think you dont like players who doesnt spend money(you are a hater not me bro).

I have a friend in game who is the stingiest person on opening the wallet for Gems. He knows who he is. Aside from his one, single, only purchase that couldn't fill up half a gas tank, I would definitely not infer that I don't like "free players". It took me 7 months to make my first Gem purchase. 7. It was at the onset of the first LTQ with the Vallata. I don't think I'm a baller by any means, as I have been surpassed by my fellow, equal friends by nearly 100k in both attack & defense. You could almost say... I'm cheaping out.

but you playing against kids 15-16 years old and you have advantage because you can spend some $$$ and they cant spend as much as you and it makes you happy, it makes you feel strong .

Did they download the same app as me? Sure did. Do they have the option like me in game to make purchases? Sure do. The only unfair thing about this game is nothing. Everyone is provided the same choices. I am happy that I can choose to buy Gems. And, I don't feel strong from the game. That's what the gym does for me.

man believe me if i can buy 2 packs of smokes a day in ny i can definetly spend some money on gems and i did but im not as passionate as you for this game .if you getting that much satisfaction from this game im happy for you , for me its just a game and it will always be.

Some people spend $60 on a PS3 game that they will be into for 2-3 months and it never gets played again. But, I've seen enough players spend enough time still in this game from the initial release to know that it's [Gem purchases] worth it to them. The iPhone & iPads are on everyone these days. They go to work, school, visiting friends & family, road trips and reside in the pockets or purses of players. Now tell me, if you're an hourly/daily player then what is wrong with being involved with the game you have access to at all times? Nothing.

im telling you again i didnt wanna attack you just i wanted you to think what you saying but apparently you dont think much and judge easily.

You called me a hater, a bully, Donald Trump... judge me much? ;)

wasted your time to answer me, im sorry, i wasted mine too. have a good one donald trump ,just joking man !!!

It's all good in the spirit of debate.

darknite
03-21-2013, 10:00 AM
hi jonny ,

Not at all. If you don't have money to buy Gems DON'T hate on those that do. Which is basically what you are doing. Correct? Because it's just like the grand ol' US of A right now, the rich are hated. Blah blah blah. The poor want everything the rich have without having to pay for it. It's pure garbage.

maybe my first post should be more friendly than it was but you called me a hater first and i dont know why did you think that im robin hood/red :) ,come on ! my whole point/aim to reply your post was" games do not depend on players skills anymore" ,thats it. you should agree with me on that. i know you wont :) (hourly player vs daily player vs gem player.)

there is nothing wrong with buying gem/gold or online purchases for any game, its a choice and we all know that everything has a price wheater we like it or not. gree didnt buy funzio just to have fun.

we are just looking at same mirror from different angles and i cannot see what you saw ,and you cant see what i saw.
yes i did judge you first,but i didnt call you bully, i thought you are bullying and i shared my thoughts we should be open for little criticism right .i dont wanna spam this thread with my posts.

anyway, wish you good luck man.
its all good on my side.

GreenGuru
03-21-2013, 02:28 PM
yes i did judge you first,but i didnt call you bully, i thought you are bullying and i shared my thoughts we should be open for little criticism right

When I read this I think of a solid yet juicy Starburst for some reason... :rolleyes:

darknite
03-21-2013, 05:22 PM
glad that you thought about munchies only. ;)

Fkof
03-22-2013, 07:38 AM
Here's my wish: Gree(d) to answer a feckin email for once.

GreenGuru
03-22-2013, 12:54 PM
Actually I was making the joke of a starburst being a contradiction lol. Commercial humor anyone?

Shinazueli
03-22-2013, 01:52 PM
Here's my wish: Gree(d) to answer a feckin email for once.

Now we're just getting ridiculous. Next, you'll wish for actual communication of game changes in advance if them being pushed out... Wait....

Gree player
03-23-2013, 09:59 AM
Add a weapon when used it will increase the attack 100 times for 2 minutes during guild war :) The weapon can be used only once in a war.

GreenGuru
03-24-2013, 09:48 AM
Add a weapon when used it will increase the attack 100 times for 2 minutes during guild war :) The weapon can be used only once in a war.

Your wish has been granted! only even better, your attack is constantly increased by 100 and can be used at all times! It's call Cupid's Bow! some lucky bastards got it and us others did not :( lol

SoCalWolverine
04-22-2013, 01:56 PM
Combining two ideas from other posts in this thread - something like a trophy case that lists the bonuses you have earned from units, LTQs, guild wars, etc. (like 10% Fewer Casualties, Health Recovers 5% Faster, ability to upgrade 2 buildings at once).

It's frustrating that I can't see what my bonuses/boosts are (even if I wanted to take the time to go through my list of units, because even there it doesn't give you any info on what the unit might do).

It could be as simple as a new tab in "My Profile" page, "Bonuses", that lists each bonus and how it was earned.

MPA
04-23-2013, 10:23 AM
Hidden personal messages

Haba
04-23-2013, 10:36 AM
Wow, having those would be incredible.

I'd also like unit/ weapon sorting. People have been pleading for this since the dawn of funzio forums I imagine. At least the most recently acquired going on the end instead arbitrarily in the middle of the mess.

Guild ingame chat is woefully inadequate as anything other than an ongoing (and never archived) ledger of accounting activity.

big weezy, in the beta for the next app update(hopefuly), they had all the units set up to where its strongest starting from the left to the weakest to the right, all in order, same with weapons and so on

Shinazueli
04-23-2013, 12:23 PM
big weezy, in the beta for the next app update(hopefuly), they had all the units set up to where its strongest starting from the left to the weakest to the right, all in order, same with weapons and so on

Omfg finally.

Klassenr@hotmail.com
04-23-2013, 03:05 PM
I would like the option of a full energy refill. Obviously Gree charges 2 gems per 100 points of energy. In an effort to keep things simple and insure gree doesnt miss out on revenue here is the general idea: the first 1000 energy refill is always 20 gems. if I have 1300 'HP's' then take 26 gems and refill my energy to 1300. If i have 1390 'HP's' i would still only get charged 26 gems and get 1300 refill. The level changes when i hit the next 100 point mark. i.e. 1400 is 28 gems. This would reduce a lot of 'tapping' in the middle of an LTQ.

SoCalWolverine
04-29-2013, 04:02 PM
I think the guild chat needs to be updated in one or two ways:

1) At the very least have a "Refresh" button next to the "Post" button, so you can tap on it to update your chat window without having to exit the Guilds window and come back in. Having to pop in and out of the Guilds window during guild wars is *very* annoying. (The "Type your message..." box can be smaller to accommodate this, it is only a placeholder anyway - once you tap that the post window appears.)
2) An auto-refresh for the chat window set to 15-30 secs. I'm sure it isn't practical for the chat to be near real-time, but refreshing a few times a minute would be nice.

mtlfce
04-30-2013, 01:39 PM
An in-game clock, so guilds can coordinate without everyone having to translate time zones

bfdill
04-30-2013, 03:43 PM
I suck because I haven't gone through all 11 pages yet to see if this has been mentioned, and it certainly has, but...

I would love to be able to see, which units, weapons, armor are going into battle (a.k.a. top 500) sorted by attack or defense rating ascending or descending. That would be good stuff :-)

bfdill
04-30-2013, 03:45 PM
I'd love to see more notifications and the ability to pick which ones you want (getting greedy now).

E.g. Your guild has declared war. That would be an awesome push notification, right?
Only five minutes left in the war, go fight now! (or some similarly cheesy call to arms).

Rawrimabear
05-01-2013, 08:24 AM
1) At the very least have a "Refresh" button next to the "Post" button, so you can tap on it to update your chat window without having to exit the Guilds window and come back in. Having to pop in and out of the Guilds window during guild wars is *very* annoying. (The "Type your message..." box can be smaller to accommodate this, it is only a placeholder anyway - once you tap that the post window appears.)
2) An auto-refresh for the chat window set to 15-30 secs. I'm sure it isn't practical for the chat to be near real-time, but refreshing a few times a minute would be nice.

I support #1 but not so much #2. I don't want it auto refreshing while I'm trying to read.

I'd love to see more notifications and the ability to pick which ones you want (getting greedy now).

E.g. Your guild has declared war. That would be an awesome push notification, right?
Only five minutes left in the war, go fight now! (or some similarly cheesy call to arms).

Absolutely support this! I've lost so many attacks on the wars because I join in 30 minutes in and don't get to maximize my energy regen. I tried using a timer for everything during the first war, but it was so mentally exhausting that I just gave it up for the second.

I'd like to see a fix for TLQ monsters so that when you killed the last one for a the quest a new one didn't spawn to replace it. This leads to cluttered zones with old quest monsters that I have no interest in "exterminating" and on my old 1st gen iPad this can cause crashes when going into those cluttered zones.

Speaking of my old iPad, I don't suppose there's any hope of getting some optimizations for older devices? I crash a lot if I change maps frequently (for TLQs) and such. Probably just a wishful dream, though. Nobody develops and optimizes for the 1st gen anymore...

I'd also like to see a stat reset option so I could move all those points I put into att/def way back when I was a noob into something more helpful, like HS. Of course, I expect this to cost gems and I'd be willing to spend a hundred gems or two per reset.

Shinazueli
05-01-2013, 08:48 AM
I support #1 but not so much #2. I don't want it auto refreshing while I'm trying to read.

Absolutely support this! I've lost so many attacks on the wars because I join in 30 minutes in and don't get to maximize my energy regen. I tried using a timer for everything during the first war, but it was so mentally exhausting that I just gave it up for the second.

I'd like to see a fix for TLQ monsters so that when you killed the last one for a the quest a new one didn't spawn to replace it. This leads to cluttered zones with old quest monsters that I have no interest in "exterminating" and on my old 1st gen iPad this can cause crashes when going into those cluttered zones.

Speaking of my old iPad, I don't suppose there's any hope of getting some optimizations for older devices? I crash a lot if I change maps frequently (for TLQs) and such. Probably just a wishful dream, though. Nobody develops and optimizes for the 1st gen anymore...

I'd also like to see a stat reset option so I could move all those points I put into att/def way back when I was a noob into something more helpful, like HS. Of course, I expect this to cost gems and I'd be willing to spend a hundred gems or two per reset.

Although I agree it's annoying to have the LTQ mobs keep spawning, the reason the iPad1 keeps crashing is likely because its so old. I've said this elsewhere, but your best option to improve your gaming is experience is to upgrade your device; this will be better than anything Gree can or will do.

You've opened up a can of worms about the skill point reset, it's kind of a sore subject with a lot of people. The developers have come out and straight up said with absolutely no wiggle room that this will never happen. They tried it once with cc and people are stupid and f'ed it up for everyone. Just hang that one up. Never going to happen. They are so dead set against it that they aren't even willing to take hundreds of dollars for the option, much less "a hundred gems". People have offered five mountains and they said not just no but hell no.

SoCalWolverine
05-02-2013, 12:42 PM
It would be great to have the Guild War screen available inside the "Guilds" window when a Battle was active. Then you could just tap between the chat and the war tabs for quick switching between them. Having to exit the Guilds window, then the Menu window, then click on the shield icon in the main screen just to get to an active war - then reverse that whole process to go back to chat - quickly becomes both tiresome and frustrating.

Alternatively, include a "War Chat" tab inside the Battle window - have Main, War List, Leaders, Rewards, and Battle Chat.

bfdill
05-02-2013, 12:49 PM
You've opened up a can of worms about the skill point reset, it's kind of a sore subject with a lot of people. The developers have come out and straight up said with absolutely no wiggle room that this will never happen. They tried it once with cc and people are stupid and f'ed it up for everyone. Just hang that one up. Never going to happen. They are so dead set against it that they aren't even willing to take hundreds of dollars for the option, much less "a hundred gems". People have offered five mountains and they said not just no but hell no.

I've seen those threads and I just don't get it. I guess its because I don't have to run support for a public game. To me, it seems like if you have a confirmation on an action, the responsibility is on the person taking the action.

Change Skills? Doing so cost 100 gems are you sure? Ok, don't contact us about it.

How is this any different from any other confirmation required in game action? Is the real issue the fact that they put a one-time change out there and people weren't happy with the results because they didn't realize what they'd done and didn't have the ability to attempt another adjustment?

How about this?

Change Skill Point Allocation?
(Note this can only be done once a week)

Yes/No? Are you sure?

I guess I'm missing the issue.

Shinazueli
05-02-2013, 01:16 PM
I've seen those threads and I just don't get it. I guess its because I don't have to run support for a public game. To me, it seems like if you have a confirmation on an action, the responsibility is on the person taking the action.

Change Skills? Doing so cost 100 gems are you sure? Ok, don't contact us about it.

How is this any different from any other confirmation required in game action? Is the real issue the fact that they put a one-time change out there and people weren't happy with the results because they didn't realize what they'd done and didn't have the ability to attempt another adjustment?

How about this?

Change Skill Point Allocation?
(Note this can only be done once a week)

Yes/No? Are you sure?

I guess I'm missing the issue.

It wasn't about accidentally screwing it up. They have to balance the game around set skill point allocations, because if you could change them on a whim, you'd just allocate them all to hero strength during an LTQ, and then move them all to attack and defense during a guild war, and then move them all to stamina during a pvp event. Obviously, that would probably destroy any semblance of balanced game play, so they want to you have to choose which one you want to prioritize and then stick with it. I call that "compelling game play." I'd say you cannot choose "wrong" because they all give you something worthwhile. It just may not be optimal for the "omgcurrenteventoftheweek". And it shouldn't be, or at least it should not always be.

bfdill
05-03-2013, 01:42 PM
It wasn't about accidentally screwing it up. They have to balance the game around set skill point allocations, because if you could change them on a whim, you'd just allocate them all to hero strength during an LTQ, and then move them all to attack and defense during a guild war, and then move them all to stamina during a pvp event. Obviously, that would probably destroy any semblance of balanced game play, so they want to you have to choose which one you want to prioritize and then stick with it. I call that "compelling game play." I'd say you cannot choose "wrong" because they all give you something worthwhile. It just may not be optimal for the "omgcurrenteventoftheweek". And it shouldn't be, or at least it should not always be.

I thought it was about accidentally screwing it up because of this:

We realized fairly early on with the games that regular skill point resets would make the job of balancing things completely impossible. If we had a big complicated skill tree like some games, sure. But we don't, we have four skills and each one actually does something decent.

That being the case, over a year ago we DID grant everyone in the original Crime City webgame a one-time skill reset. BIG mistake. Huge. My first job here when I was hired was to handle the hundreds of threats and pleading for another skill reset that came in on a daily basis. It was insane. Pretty much everyone, when they got the reset, put all of their points into what was important to them right that moment, and then when new features came out that emphasized another skill... yeah. So that's why the current "no skill resets" rule.

I understand your point of people changing their skills to fit the moment. This makes me want to ask why we couldn't have more restricted use of changes. Allowed only the first week following a Guild war for example. This means you have a limited time to make the change and you have to live with it until the next war has ended.

That might help strike a balance?

bumpyfunk
06-01-2013, 12:58 AM
Some simple 'wants' that would improve my game....

1. 'Reply' button on your own wall actually replying to the person. The amount of people thy have left messages for me, and I have no idea who they are to reply back, is incredible. Plus it would be quicker.

2. 'Message all' function for guilds. As my guild grows, so does the time it takes to gee up the troops!!

3. A PM function. Sometimes I have long private conversations on the guild wall about work or drinking. I'm sure the other members have no interest in this!! Plus it would help in discussing with the officers who needs booting. In private has more decorum.

4. On boss levels, a countdown to when you can actually press the attack button again...not just till when you're full.

5. Auto update in chat would be good. Like a live feed. Having to jump out and in again sometimes messes up the start of battles.

6. A battle tab in the guild pages?

There are more, but these are what I can think of right this second.

mee notyou
06-01-2013, 11:27 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?54206-The-Official-Feedback-Suggestion-and-Question-Thread!

jonny0284
06-01-2013, 11:45 AM
People are only mad about lack of skill point redistribution because they didn't realize what they were doing until it was too late.

CJ made the announcement that they wouldn't do it again. Let it go. People would probably get the bright idea to 'Reset' and then make a ticket after it was useful that it wasn't what they wanted and have it reversed. Sheisters.

Adapt and adjust.

mighty mackenzie
06-01-2013, 11:47 PM
Only one request - Disband all the guilds that have 60 members and full energy regeneration that recruit members by saying no need to donate gold to the guild ever. How do honest guilds compete with that?
People that buy gems to support the game shouldn't have their experience tainted from losing guild wars against 60 member teams. Just disband them already! what are you waiting for? they are stealing prizes from the honest guild and they are all getting stronger by not having to donate gold and they can get farther on the quest by having all that energy regeneration bonuses. Just fix it already. they will find new places to go, or they can start a new guild. Why is this so hard to do? Please GREE this is for the sake of the integrity of the game!

fred1234
06-01-2013, 11:50 PM
agree all good ideas

Costerroller
06-02-2013, 09:01 AM
Many allies are there to just make up the numbers, however some are friends/guild members.

It would be great to be able to find them easily. An ordering/ranking system could be employed.

sousas
06-02-2013, 02:47 PM
- message saying you have a box ready to be open should not appear in iPhone, unless we choose so.

- Units, weapons and armour that you can take to battle would appear inside a blue square, the others would appear in a red square.

- indestructible units could be wounded during war events, and be unable to be used for a while (i.e. 12 hours).

- Guild LTQs. i.e. monsters with 100.000 hp and more that the guild members had to take down to move to next level and so on

- exchange messages with the guild you are fighting during war.

- knowing to what guild someone belongs to by checking his stats

- During war with other guild, the winning side takes 5% of the CP earned by the loosing guild during that war. To make walls more important.

Silent follower
06-03-2013, 12:28 AM
It would be great to have the Guild War screen available inside the "Guilds" window when a Battle was active. Then you could just tap between the chat and the war tabs for quick switching between them. Having to exit the Guilds window, then the Menu window, then click on the shield icon in the main screen just to get to an active war - then reverse that whole process to go back to chat - quickly becomes both tiresome and frustrating.

Alternatively, include a "War Chat" tab inside the Battle window - have Main, War List, Leaders, Rewards, and Battle Chat.

The alternative, War Chat inside Battle window, be very good indeed, especially if it was real time and not exit load again...

Rizar
06-03-2013, 10:31 AM
A button to visit guild members kingdoms from the Guild Members list.

Also, a button to make an ally request from the 'Rival's Profile Screen' instead of having to cut and paste the friggin #s.

leek
06-03-2013, 11:35 PM
A button that self destructs all buildings and units so that I can never attempt to get back to this game ever.

Durwood
06-06-2013, 06:57 AM
I only have one wish - that the events like the Spider Box aren't rigged where so many people are stuck at 9 gems and some of us buy and use gems to try to get the 10th and STILL get scammed. Most of us went straight up to 9 and then were stuck there for almost 4 days.

It taught me to NEVER buy gems again. EVER.

Jak2012
06-06-2013, 07:05 AM
Skill point respec had I know. I would've put all my points into hero strength
Post within guild chat automatically when a guild member is added or leaves
A bonus for being nominated guild defender to your defense
Make the walls more valuable with a CPI bonus for winning the war
New weapons and buildings to be bought with honor points so if you are heavy into pvp it really pays off

jonny0284
06-07-2013, 03:09 AM
- Units, weapons and armour that you can take to battle would appear inside a blue square, the others would appear in a red square.

Let's just tweak that slightly; blue for your Hero weapon and armor equipped. Red for all the weapons & armor you still bring into battle. This way you know what to upgrade or not.

- Guild LTQs. i.e. monsters with 100,000 hp and more that the guild members had to take down to move to next level and so on

Dig it.

- exchange messages with the guild you are fighting during war.

Never gonna happen. This is a recipe for call outs, whining, threatening, harassing, etc.

- knowing to what guild someone belongs to by checking his stats

Yes.

KillerVirus666
06-07-2013, 04:55 PM
- New weapons that scale to the mega units that you can get from the LTQs
- new type of event, maybe like a pvp arena similar to guild war but this one is for solo.
- make questing more viable, like unique random drops
- add additional slots for hero, like rings, shield, helm etc..
- more hero skills

Sirius
06-07-2013, 05:53 PM
Greetings Folks,

Great thread btw. I've seen some really good ideas so as such, I'm going to go through and write them all down, then pass it along to our product/engineering teams to see what can be done and what will work.

Thanks and keep it coming!

~Sirius

TempusDA
06-07-2013, 06:05 PM
Greetings Folks,

Great thread btw. I've seen some really good ideas so as such, I'm going to go through and write them all down, then pass it along to our product/engineering teams to see what can be done and what will work.

Thanks and keep it coming!

~Sirius

Nice to see you are reading the threads and taking interest, just the type of thing the players need to see to regain trust and assurances.

Hope it bears fruit.

vball
06-07-2013, 09:09 PM
I would like to see a reduction in the ridiculous inflation of units. Some inflation is fine, but so many are so high it seems out of control. Now everyone expects massive stat units or are not happy. End the madness.

Some of the old timers have spent a long time to get units that are basically worthless. This is not bad, but by having such ridiculous inflation it really ends up creating a microwave mentality of instant popcorn errr gratification.

My hope is that we will not see a 100k/100k unit by Christmas.

Rumplestiltzskin
06-08-2013, 12:04 AM
I know These have been mentioned before, but I'd like to

1: see a way to list my allies in alphabetical or level order

2: have an easy way to see that unit/armor/weapon I just won off the mob, without spending hours looking something like - +1 spiritual torq (or whatever else they want to call it)

3: a few less guild wars (like one a month at most)

4: no guild wars over holiday weekends (I DO have a life outside KA)

That's it for now, thanks

jonny0284
06-08-2013, 03:20 AM
2: have an easy way to see that unit/armor/weapon I just won off the mob, without spending hours looking something like - +1 spiritual torq (or whatever else they want to call it)

Um, they did this.

jonny0284
06-08-2013, 03:22 AM
I would like to see a reduction in the ridiculous inflation of units. Some inflation is fine, but so many are so high it seems out of control. Now everyone expects massive stat units or are not happy. End the madness.

Some of the old timers have spent a long time to get units that are basically worthless. This is not bad, but by having such ridiculous inflation it really ends up creating a microwave mentality of instant popcorn errr gratification.

My hope is that we will not see a 100k/100k unit by Christmas.

This x2.

My Presence of Malik (H) still resides in my top 10 but it cost me a $100 iTunes card to get it all. Now, players are doing nothing, spending nothing and earning pretty close to the same stat units.