PDA

View Full Version : Does new faction member get, and keep, all bonuses if he leaves faction

Rapg635
02-27-2013, 08:02 AM
I know this had been discussed before BfB, but I don't remember the answers. Our faction placed 500 in BfB, and 250 in BfG. We had one empty spot (37 of 38 members). We can't seem to keep that last spot filled. We accepted a new member, who did absolutely nothing, except ignore everyone. We finally removed him after 3 days. We now have another new member who also hasn't responded to anyone. Do newly accepted members get all of the bonuses (attack and defense upgrades, health regen, building output, etc) once accepted, and, more importantly, do they keep those bonuses if they leave the faction, without ever participating in a battle. Im just wondering if that is why players come in, and then leave right away. Thanks to all!

Sillybeans
02-27-2013, 08:12 AM
They only have the faction bonus while in the faction. Unit's handed out during event's are kept even after leaving (yes even the leechers receive the unit).

Rapg635
02-27-2013, 08:36 AM
Thanks. But the leaving player had to partake in one, or both, battles and earned the unit(s) first, to keep them when he leaves, is that correct. In other words, BfG ends, units are awarded, new player enters for x days/hours and then leaves before next battle. He will not get the BfG units, correct? Thanks again

Sillybeans
02-27-2013, 08:40 AM
Nope, once they receive the unit they're free to ditch the faction and keep the unit's. They don't even have to atk during WD to receive an reward. BfG being the 1st WD event took awhile longer to pass out the rewards, that's all.

PS: Because BfG took longer to pass out the rewards, I acctually joined a faction and received the top 100, 1000 etc rewards even tho I didn't partcipate. Only thing i got to do now is make sure I'm active and fill person I replaced for inactivity.

Jhenry02
02-27-2013, 08:42 AM
They only have the faction bonus while in the faction. Unit's handed out during event's are kept even after leaving (yes even the leechers receive the unit).

You are correct sir!

Rapg635
02-27-2013, 08:51 AM
That's what's thought! I just started wondering if players were coming in, getting bonuses and units, then leaving with the goods. Seems to crazy that way and wanted to be sure. As usual, this forum is such a great help. Thanks to both of you!

Sillybeans
02-27-2013, 08:54 AM
Only advice I can give is to invite about a week before and give them 5days~ trail. Find out if they're active before the battle >.<

Jhenry02
02-27-2013, 09:01 AM
Or talk to them.
We try not to do random adds from people that request to join.

-Jason