PDA

View Full Version : Multijobs Payout doesnt work on Android

marshmall
02-27-2013, 03:47 AM
With all my bonuses from items/syndicate i can see lowest payout on a multiklick job.
Guess my suprice when doing it and see its payout, that it was lower then the ranged payout.

For example on Empire University map when i do EU Med School - Sell Organs it should according to reward payout 128000-204800 but i only got 66159 for doing it, and when throwing out 8*480energy it aint that fun not get atleast the lowest reward.

This is something for CJ to bring with to developers including that multidrop that aint working on Android

My CC version is the latest 3.1.6 Build 83 Date 20130226_4

bimmer kid
02-27-2013, 06:55 AM
thanks for the obvious thread title! i really hope they see it and actually fix. nobody is chiming in in the other threads

marshmall
02-27-2013, 03:49 PM
This thread aint about multiloot but that you dont get payed the right ammount cash that it says on the npc/building.
Many times ive got lower that it says on npc/building and this got to be a new bug for droid.
Many ppl i know confirm this issue.....
Tho on single jobs it works....

TriBeCa99
02-27-2013, 04:52 PM
Yeah, if anyone from Gree reads this... multi-click payouts and loot drops are broken on android. Honestly I will very soon stop doing jobs entirely until this is fixed.

AK-47
02-28-2013, 12:05 AM
Yeah, if anyone from Gree reads this... multi-click payouts and loot drops are broken on android. Honestly I will very soon stop doing jobs entirely until this is fixed.
Been there done that.... I havent spent a drop of energy in months...

CJ54
02-28-2013, 02:34 AM
We talked about this today, should be a fix incoming when we can figure out what caused it to unfix itself. It had to be put on the backburner while we were working on making sure syndicates would play nice with the game.

AK-47
02-28-2013, 02:39 AM
We talked about this today, should be a fix incoming when we can figure out what caused it to unfix itself. It had to be put on the backburner while we were working on making sure syndicates would play nice with the game.
Seriously??? The back burner? OK now that does just sound Gree(dy).... rather then have a fair and balanced playing field, let's work on what will make us more money the fastest. C'mon CJ, you have to admit that does sound sketchy to us seemingly 2nd class Android users. Sorry, I guess its my turn to rant now. Its just frustrating that we went all that time w/out farmable loot, and now that the new items are out, those have become obsolete. /endrant

EDIT: On the good side of things, THANK YOU for actually posting on this issue. I hope you keep us updated as things unfold.

CJ54
02-28-2013, 02:55 AM
I understand the frustration, but that's what needed to happen. We were trying to make sure the droid implementation got out at the same time the iOS one did, or roughly so, and that meant all hands on deck.

Some things look like easy fixes, but they're not. If this one was, it would've stayed fixed the first time we fixed it.

AK-47
02-28-2013, 03:03 AM
I understand the frustration, but that's what needed to happen. We were trying to make sure the droid implementation got out at the same time the iOS one did, or roughly so, and that meant all hands on deck. Some things look like easy fixes, but they're not. If this one was, it would've stayed fixed the first time we fixed it.
If you say so. Just seems like one person could have been left on it as a "hey, we haven't forgotten and we were still trying" type of gesture. I guess its in the past, and new items are here, so like I said farmable loot is pretty obsolete now. Just please keep us updated regardless.

marshmall
02-28-2013, 03:38 AM
I can agree with AK-47 and just say keep heads up on issues that are on android on forum and a big tnx to CJ that is fair and quick on ansvering on forum

Just dont forget that droid is growing on market and if gee want to keep earning cash alot of fixxes needs to be made on cc....

Also im sorry to say but ive sent in several tickets to support and now this last one the dude didnt even get a clue about the issue and makes me wonder what he does on support, tho it took several mails before he got what it was about (even with screenshots)...

So just rep to CJ doing all he can to adress dev ppl for fixing the issues in game. :)

Ps Cj is there other issues you might solve soon, since no info at all on google play when updates comes out.... And guessing what issue is fixxed and all agony when its not... is pretty nagging for the goldbuyers..