PDA

View Full Version : Cash in now king!!!

murf
02-27-2013, 01:28 AM
For all those who thought IPH was a meaningless stat, between syndicates and now these new weapons, all of a sudden, in-game cash is incredibly powerful.

Bala82
02-27-2013, 01:38 AM
Only people above level 100 will benefit

sister morphine
02-27-2013, 03:33 AM
Better put your shoes on and start running then! 😂😂

nytelock
02-27-2013, 05:34 AM
true that mate.

dudeman
02-27-2013, 06:07 AM

So? That is exactly the same group of players who previously were bent over and shafted at every opportunity!

:p

Now campers can have their boss events, and non-campers can actually use in game currency again...

Perhaps even more importantly, strategic RP hunting will remain an important aspect of the game for all players for months to come.

Bala82
02-27-2013, 06:14 AM
Yes dudeman your right now we just need some new income buildings and we will be happy.

dudeman
02-27-2013, 06:27 AM
Yes dudeman your right now we just need some new income buildings and we will be happy.

I might not be happy with new money buildings... I have nowhere to put 'em!

We need the ability to do more than 30 expansions if they're going to release new buildings.

bimmer kid
02-27-2013, 06:53 AM
i wander if new buildings are in the works.

and whats up bala long time no see. hows your syndicate doing?

Bala82
02-27-2013, 11:00 AM
We doing fine over 48 members :)

New buildings should be in work but it will with every synicate war like MW every war event has new money building

Killshot-CC
02-27-2013, 01:18 PM
So? That is exactly the same group of players who previously were bent over and shafted at every opportunity!

:p

Now campers can have their boss events, and non-campers can actually use in game currency again...

Perhaps even more importantly, strategic RP hunting will remain an important aspect of the game for all players for months to come.

Don't go injecting logic and reasoning into the forums. That's not allowed.

But in all seriousness, I agree with you about the buildings. There are already occasional holiday buildings, so those aren't nearly as stale as the items were. What's missing now that the new items hit are some new maps. The new items overpower anything that could be reasonably farmed in the existing maps, so there will be less of a reason for many players to complete jobs. I'm guessing that'll be the next big roll out we'll see: new maps.

Bala82
02-27-2013, 01:25 PM
It's actually nice to have something talk about on the forum last few months apart from the syndicates there wasn't anything we could discuss about the game since we covered most of it.

With regards to buildings you could always sell the ones that low paying :)

If anyone stupid enough pay respect for explosive is waste , i spend 10-15 minutes look different stats to see which one was worth it i came conclusion i wouldn't spend any respect for explosive.

Melee and armour seem best place to spend respect :) IMO

I am sure everyone has difference of opinion based on playing styles they are using but for campers it all about defence while PVP people would probably focus on attack .

dudeman
02-27-2013, 01:38 PM
I make over $7 million per hour... I don't have any low paying buildings to sell. :cool:

What's that about RP explosives being stupid? Keep thinking that if you want. :)

cooch
02-27-2013, 02:14 PM
Think it's obvious now CJ's hint of Gree mgmt changes to a stale product are taking place. Now there is a reason beyond ego or goal setting to have a high IPH.

Slowly the only thing that really has less priority is the Jobs?

corbaman
02-27-2013, 02:20 PM

Anyone else disappointed that we got new weapons but not new buildings?

KemoKidd
02-27-2013, 02:47 PM
Any time there is an event with a non explosive with stats better than A:30 & D:25 I always get excited when I get it. I love that there are now non explosives with those higher stats! I also like that my camping strategy will pay off.

Bala82
02-27-2013, 11:24 PM
What's that about RP explosives being stupid? Keep thinking that if you want. :)

It seem waste to spend that much respect on explosive when there are items in other section with better stats.

Don't get me wrong if you maxed out all other respect item you have tons of respect left over go for it.

murf
02-28-2013, 08:15 AM
It's actually nice to have something talk about on the forum last few months apart from the syndicates there wasn't anything we could discuss about the game since we covered most of it.

With regards to buildings you could always sell the ones that low paying :)

If anyone stupid enough pay respect for explosive is waste , i spend 10-15 minutes look different stats to see which one was worth it i came conclusion i wouldn't spend any respect for explosive.

Melee and armour seem best place to spend respect :) IMO

I am sure everyone has difference of opinion based on playing styles they are using but for campers it all about defence while PVP people would probably focus on attack .

I actually agree with you here Bala. The top cash Gun (70/42) is close to the top RP Gun (72/58) and the top cash Vehicle (70/95) is better then top RP vehicle (68/55), so spend in-game cash for Gun and Vehicle and get Melee and Armor using RP.

Although, you probably want to purchase some of the top cash Melee and Armor as well, since you need 83,750,000 RP to buy 500 top Melee and Armor. At 5,000 RP / day (about my max) that will take 4.5 years to accumulate.

Buda can
02-28-2013, 09:02 AM
.... At 5,000 RP / day (about my max) that will take 4.5 years to accumulate.

We used to say the same thing about the previous top RP weapons, that it would take years to get.... as more RP item modifiers appear, and hopefully more RP reward based goals, topping up with the latest top RP items won't take to long, and yes, money items mixed with top RP items is the way to go now.

jaywalker
02-28-2013, 09:11 AM

They should release a few level 150+ cash buildings ^^

Bala82
02-28-2013, 09:12 AM
They should release a few level 150+ cash buildings ^^

Can they come up with any building that better than nightclub ?

Indian bong
02-28-2013, 10:24 AM
Yupp suddenly ingame cash has become valuable . .

Indian bong
02-28-2013, 10:25 AM
Anyone else disappointed that we got new weapons but not new buildings?

would be pretty exciting to see some new buildings . . .

Bala82
02-28-2013, 12:53 PM
Well it's not like that difficult to do

Possible New Money Buildings
Indian Restaurant ( your name inspire that)
Supermarket
Phone shops
Car lot
Law office

Possible New defence building
Hospital
Morgue

corbaman
02-28-2013, 01:19 PM
Possible New defence building
Hospital
Morgue

Whens the last time you went to a Hospital? Definitely a thoroughly commercial building.

sister morphine
02-28-2013, 01:21 PM
Whens the last time you went to a Hospital? Definitely a thoroughly commercial building.
Could be a variation on a defence building. Upgrades would allow energy and/or stamina to recover faster. They'd have to be pretty expensive obviously.

Dipstik
02-28-2013, 01:47 PM
Guys... we just got something we've been asking for for about a year now. It's been less than two days and you're already whining for something else. If you don't watch it you're going to give the impression that you're impossible to please.

NV555
02-28-2013, 07:28 PM
I'm happy my iph is 3.1 and have a lot in the bank wish I would have saved the rp though.

sister morphine
02-28-2013, 11:07 PM
Guys... we just got something we've been asking for for about a year now. It's been less than two days and you're already whining for something else. If you don't watch it you're going to give the impression that you're impossible to please.
Yeah, I agree we don't really need new money buildings unless the levels are extended to go above 200 (bar limited edition ones), but a few boost buildings like are available in MW and KA would be another step in the reinvigorating of Crime City. What has been done already is great.

LongFingers
03-01-2013, 01:23 AM
Syndicates, new cash / RP weapons, solving some Android issues...
GREE is moving in a right direction making this game so attractive for all players, gold-spenders or free players,
forum always gives good ideas to consider, but we can have lot uf fun with all this new improvements, sure

I can see lot of cheaters with full inventory from new RP weapons.
GREE solve this, incentive cheater report or develop easy code to identify, for example, how many koralene cars are around there...

mongorie
03-01-2013, 01:38 AM
As a addition to numerous Koralene car checks can we also have checks on people who buy 500 of each respect item in the space of a few minutes? I saw someone with 120k/120k go to 230k/230k since they updated these respect weapons......expect to see many more

Bala82
03-01-2013, 02:05 AM

Well the only way to move forward is by asking for more , you don't want Gree to think great we given something now we can sit on our asses for next 6 month and collect their paycheck. If a game is going evolve it needs keep on giving us new stuff on monthly or every 3 months.

Bala82
03-01-2013, 02:09 AM
Yeah, I agree we don't really need new money buildings unless the levels are extended to go above 200 (bar limited edition ones), but a few boost buildings like are available in MW and KA would be another step in the reinvigorating of Crime City. What has been done already is great.

I do like the idea of boost buildings but lets remember we don't want this game to be like modern war. One thing i like about modern war is no bank.

The problem i see with boost building is that the programmers need to adjust code to give boost and as always IOS will get this before Android.

One thing that good about new equipment is that it's avaliable both platforms.

sister morphine
03-01-2013, 05:39 AM
There's a bank in MW, just that you have to build it yourself 😉

AppleMacGuy
03-01-2013, 06:02 AM
Syndicates, new cash / RP weapons, solving some Android issues...
GREE is moving in a right direction making this game so attractive for all players, gold-spenders or free players,
forum always gives good ideas to consider, but we can have lot uf fun with all this new improvements, sure

I can see lot of cheaters with full inventory from new RP weapons.
GREE solve this, incentive cheater report or develop easy code to identify, for example, how many koralene cars are around there...

Well hopefully one of the reasons the GREE took so long to release new RP/cash weapons was because they had the foresight to realise that the cheaters/hackers would be out in force using RP/cash hacks. So we can only hope that they have put in place processes to flag these cheaters up and ban them asap. Only tine will tell.

It would be great if CJ might comment on this. The one thing we don't want to see is rampant abuse of the great new weapons go unpunished.

Polarbear
03-01-2013, 06:33 AM
I believe v3.0 was a fat security fix and weeded out most. So the game should be clean for the time being.

dudeman
03-01-2013, 07:57 AM
Well hopefully one of the reasons the GREE took so long to release new RP/cash weapons was because they had the foresight to realise that the cheaters/hackers would be out in force using RP/cash hacks. So we can only hope that they have put in place processes to flag these cheaters up and ban them asap. Only tine will tell.

It would be great if CJ might comment on this. The one thing we don't want to see is rampant abuse of the great new weapons go unpunished.

I also hoped that one of the reasons new items took so long to be released was that Gree was working on a solution to the cash/RP hacker issue. It did almost seem as if the issue had been sorted since it had been months since I saw any of those characters about.

It took less than 24 hours after the new items were released for the hackers to come swarming.

I believe v3.0 was a fat security fix and weeded out most. So the game should be clean for the time being.

Search YouTube for 5 minutes. Or search the rivals list for the same amount of time. Cash/RP hackers are far from gone, and they've added two new in-game currencies to their hack list... Not gold tough thankfully. Just event items and syndicate bricks.

Yep. CLEEEEEAAAAN as a whistle!

http://www.fridababy.com/wp-content/files_mf/1318877316windislideshow.jpg
Butt Whistle (http://www.fridababy.com/shop/windi-for-gas-relief/)

Dipstik
03-01-2013, 10:24 AM
ok dudeman... ordinarily a forum picture doesn't raise any real questions, but how on earth did you even know to FIND that picture? How did you even know such a product existed? Where can I get one? I want my butt to whistle!

Bala82
03-01-2013, 10:31 AM
I would imagine he has a kid with that problem ?

cooch
03-01-2013, 11:21 AM
I also hoped that one of the reasons new items took so long to be released was that Gree was working on a solution to the cash/RP hacker issue. It did almost seem as if the issue had been sorted since it had been months since I saw any of those characters about.

It took less than 24 hours after the new items were released for the hackers to come swarming.

Search YouTube for 5 minutes. Or search the rivals list for the same amount of time. Cash/RP hackers are far from gone, and they've added two new in-game currencies to their hack list... Not gold tough thankfully. Just event items and syndicate bricks.

Yep. CLEEEEEAAAAN as a whistle!

http://www.fridababy.com/wp-content/files_mf/1318877316windislideshow.jpg
Butt Whistle (http://www.fridababy.com/shop/windi-for-gas-relief/)

Dudeman: Great Pic? Mad Magazine still around? Where did you get this!!

dudeman
03-01-2013, 11:28 AM
PB said the game was clean. That made me think two thing. First, the phrase "clean as a whistle", and second, "no it isn't!". Then, for some reason, I randomly recalled an absurd and hilarious moment from my childhood.

I was at a friend's house and his kid sister, probably not older than 5 or 6, decided to bother us by running around nude. She got a real kick out of taking her brother's stuff and either sitting on it with her bare butt or putting it between her cheeks.

One of the things she randomly happened to pick up was a whistle, except she didn't just sit on it or stick it between her cheeks. She sat down as if she was about to light a fart, stuck the whistle... "there", and let it rip. Sure enough, the whistle made it's sound.

How did I find the picture? I Google image searched "butt whistle" with the safe search filter on strict. I don't want to even know what I might find if I didn't use that filter!

tassychris
03-01-2013, 12:39 PM
PB said the game was clean. That made me think two thing. First, the phrase "clean as a whistle", and second, "no it isn't!". Then, for some reason, I randomly recalled an absurd and hilarious moment from my childhood.

I was at a friend's house and his kid sister, probably not older than 5 or 6, decided to bother us by running around nude. She got a real kick out of taking her brother's stuff and either sitting on it with her bare butt or putting it between her cheeks.

One of the things she randomly happened to pick up was a whistle, except she didn't just sit on it or stick it between her cheeks. She sat down as if she was about to light a fart, stuck the whistle... "there", and let it rip. Sure enough, the whistle made it's sound.

How did I find the picture? I Google image searched "butt whistle" with the safe search filter on strict. I don't want to even know what I might find if I didn't use that filter!
Love the story....and safe surf was the way to go.
[CM] OZ

fuzzy
03-01-2013, 06:34 PM
Love the story....and safe surf was the way to go.
[CM] OZ

I thought maybe you would have more to say with your inventory in this thread...so lets look at your inventory

268 battle m1a1
155 Impenetrable suit
150 Deadly Shuriken
150 siege launcher

Someone else do the math on how billions he spent all on his 4.6 million IPH

mongorie
03-01-2013, 06:55 PM
Respect weapons roundup:

Total Attack Defense
500 Pinpoint Sniper 36000 29000
500 Clean End 30500 19000
500 Assassins Coat 27500 63000
500 Disease Grenade 42000
500 Doomsday Frag 50000
500 Nitrous Cruiser 34000 27500

Total A/D Just from repect items:
178000 Attack 180500 Defense
Just encountered a couple of these fully kitted out respect hackers, beat my a/d by about 50k
and thats with no spending...SAD

erik
03-01-2013, 07:03 PM
CM CASH HACKERS?!?! NO WAY!!!

Someone should really tell their leader.

tassychris
03-02-2013, 02:29 PM
The maths aren,t that hard to work out. There are enougth Indians out there with similar stats. I spent $1400 on the last event. It only increased my stats by 2 thousand. This spend has increased it by 20 thousand. You would be mad not to spend on the current stuff. $1000 gives you 5billion in game cash. Plus earned money. Easy

fuzzy
03-02-2013, 04:48 PM
The maths aren,t that hard to work out. There are enougth Indians out there with similar stats. I spent $1400 on the last event. It only increased my stats by 2 thousand. This spend has increased it by 20 thousand. You would be mad not to spend on the current stuff. $1000 gives you 5billion in game cash. Plus earned money. Easy

Whatever leaves you sleep at night keep telling it to your self.....

erik41141
03-02-2013, 04:58 PM
*Edit posted in wrong place*
About the weapons, ill have a spreadsheet of weapon comparisons done by tomorrow. Let the numbers tell you whats better.