PDA

View Full Version : What would you do?

stephen2013
02-26-2013, 06:52 PM
So guys, what would you do if you won the lucky match 6 cash scratcher?
Oh, and how many of you have gotten a match 6 anything? Just curious.
Most cash I've had is $1M, that's not much. I've had a few match 4 units, and a match 5 valor worth 25k valor.

If I had a billion dollars, I would spend most of it on building upgrades, boosting my IPH a ton so I can get even more done. Some would go to my faction, then some would go in savings for the next round if limited buildings lol

LisaM
02-26-2013, 06:54 PM
Get the villas, pray I don't get attacked, do upgrades, pray I don't get attacked, give a bunch to my faction, pray I don't get attacked.......

bbprofitz
02-26-2013, 06:56 PM
Unless you spend it right away, chances are somebody bigger & better will come in & steal it from you. With big upgrade times going easily into 4+ days... you'd most likely only get to do 1 big upgrade, maybe buy a big building, and then spend the rest of it pretty quickly LOL

PITA4PRES
02-26-2013, 07:01 PM
Three is the best match I've gotten. If I had a billion dollars, hopefully I would have room to immediately buy one of the limited edition money buildings to increase my income and if not, sell some of my lower income units to make the room. I would expand my base, upgrade the building that would increase my IPH the most and purchase the strongest units I could to boost my AA/AD to fend off attackers. Oh yeah, upgrade my vault as well to protect as much of my money as I could.

Or just start my own faction and get a bunch of bonuses.

LarryBungLung
02-26-2013, 09:34 PM
Ah ha, I have been lucky and had two lots of 100 mil on my camper. First one went towards an AC building, after I realised I had a huge target on my back. Second one I dumped into the faction as I already knew the joys of carrying the big target around. Apart from those two nothing above match 2, makes me wonder if it has more than just randomness to it. Its like well you have used all your luck up so now have nothing.

I am a cow
02-26-2013, 10:05 PM
firstly buy one of those limited time buildings and then hope that you do not get ****d. Then i upgrade the first and buy the 2nd limited time building :D Then i would upgrade that one. probably just blown 500mill then ill donate 300mill to my faction and build land and upgrade some buildings and buy myself a a nano and ugrade my vault then blow all of the rest of the money on the best unit i can find

stephen2013
02-26-2013, 10:27 PM
When you think about the limited time buildings and upgrading a pair of them each, you realize that a billion dollars really isn't much lol.

Trebor
02-26-2013, 10:43 PM
If only they sold undestrucatble units comparable to gold ones somewhat ! I'd buy those. Maybe they should make a unit for the non gold guys like 25 million dollar plane 500 attk/def ! Who needs a 15 million sub that can get destroyed

Sillybeans
02-27-2013, 12:27 AM
If i won a billion, I would spent 525million on Stealth Surveillance Drones, purchase a LE money building & upgrade others then once I start my second taunt people thanks to the new 500 Drones XD

I am a cow
02-27-2013, 01:35 AM
Very smart beans

A3OT
02-27-2013, 02:41 AM
I was trying to win 1 bill...and trying now...already spent near 2k Gold on scratching...

If I would win it, I would buy LE building, and upgrade my old one, than build another, upgrade 1st new one, than upgrade 2nd new one for gold and than upgrade 1st new one to lvl 3:cool:

If my math is correct, I would have after all of that for 100>mill...

CrankUpThatDiesel
02-27-2013, 03:16 AM
Wow...2k gold on scratchers? That's just crazy...I hope u win something, atleast....I got a 5/6 $ scratcher on my mlp when the AC 1st came out, so shouldn't be too hard to figure out what I bought, but I did have to sell a nano I was in the middle of building that still had 42 hrs left, cuz I knew I was ripe for the picking just sitting on $100m...I ran across someone on my llp when I was level 15-16 that must've hit a 5/6, but it was before the LE buildings were intro'd, poor guy could barely spend any of it, first time I found him he had around $80m, about a wk later he was still around $50m but his base looked the same, aside from a few builds & a couple upgrades, but definitely not $30m worth, had hundreds of more loses..if I hit a 6/6 $, I'd probably have a heart attack, I haven't heard of anyone hitting it yet...

A3OT
02-27-2013, 04:07 AM
Wow...2k gold on scratchers? That's just crazy...I hope u win something, atleast....I got a 5/6 $ scratcher on my mlp when the AC 1st came out, so shouldn't be too hard to figure out what I bought, but I did have to sell a nano I was in the middle of building that still had 42 hrs left, cuz I knew I was ripe for the picking just sitting on $100m...I ran across someone on my llp when I was level 15-16 that must've hit a 5/6, but it was before the LE buildings were intro'd, poor guy could barely spend any of it, first time I found him he had around $80m, about a wk later he was still around $50m but his base looked the same, aside from a few builds & a couple upgrades, but definitely not $30m worth, had hundreds of more loses..if I hit a 6/6 $, I'd probably have a heart attack, I haven't heard of anyone hitting it yet...
Well, I won $100 mill and built mining rig...Firstly I was scratching almost all my gold when I bought it...Like $50 per week on scratching, then I figure that when you do scratchers more seldom-one scratching per 2-3 hours, you receive better prizes...I won my first $100mill at night when I was going to sleep...than I spent near on hour by raiding another people to get another $8 mill because I have just upgraded building, so I went as sleep I think at 4 hours night:o

if I hit a 6/6 $, I'd probably have a heart attack, I haven't heard of anyone hitting it yet...
I saw near 5 people that have gotten 6 scratching unit...

SGT Rud
02-27-2013, 05:35 AM
That is no joke, 2K on scratchers. I would really be upset to spend 10 on scratcher and get a formidable sub or something junky. Almost every time it get them in the morning, I match two and get a transport IFV. I am so happy to get a unit that I dont even use as all my other units are stronger. If I won the 1 bil, I would get a LE building. I have watched them go now for the past 3 rounds, and never been able to afford them. I figure in about a month or two I might be able to invest in one. I would probably sell one of my level 6 boost buildings to make room just so I can have one. I would be easier to re-build this than save up to an LE building. When I was making a run for the Oil rig, the cost was well above my vault. Took quite a while of getting attacked to finally get the cost up there. When I finally got it, it took me down to 10 dollars in the vault. If I hit 6/6, I would probably have a heart attack as well. I would jump around, run up the street, yell at people. Everyone would think I just started my own crazy people club.

Ssne
02-27-2013, 07:01 AM
I was trying to win 1 bill...and trying now...already spent near 2k Gold on scratching...

If I would win it, I would buy LE building, and upgrade my old one, than build another, upgrade 1st new one, than upgrade 2nd new one for gold and than upgrade 1st new one to lvl 3:cool:

If my math is correct, I would have after all of that for 100>mill...

Why wouldn't you just buy cash vaults? Each one (for my IPH anyway) is worth almost $200M.

S&H Max
02-27-2013, 07:16 AM
Why wouldn't you just buy cash vaults? Each one (for my IPH anyway) is worth almost $200M.

Its depends on your IPH cah vault is 120 X IPH

If the guy as a low IPH it might take several vault of cash to buy a LE building

A3OT
02-27-2013, 05:23 PM
Its depends on your IPH cah vault is 120 X IPH

If the guy as a low IPH it might take several vault of cash to buy a LE building
And it is also updating when you go on higher lvl, I bought vault of cash by mistake (wanted to buy vault of gold) and then went lvl higher, vault of cash was +20mill lol...