PDA

View Full Version : Buggy New Upgrade

BadNews
02-26-2013, 06:16 PM
Did anyone noticed there are more "Connection error" than before?
Since new guild app upgraded, I got lots of connection errors.

JoKeRjr
02-26-2013, 06:42 PM
I get a few more, but they seem to be shorter lived than the ones I got before.

Deskjockey
02-26-2013, 06:53 PM
I get a lot of them now--and some when I never used to get them, such as when attacking other players. Very annoying.

Proprioc3ption
02-26-2013, 07:01 PM
It does seem glitchy BadNews...it seems that they have tried to fix some of the issues but all these big changes and the ones to come could have put extra strain on the servers? I'm sure you've sent in a ticket already...let us know of the findings.

Tournai
02-27-2013, 12:24 AM
At the moment I only have 64K connection, But Modern War Works, But kingdom Age does not!
How can I finish the quest in time like this? pfffff sad news

echus14
02-27-2013, 12:39 AM
I haven't really noticed more connection errors.
What I have noticed is:
(1) if you have a poor connection when trying to access a rival's kingdom, it will default to a "He's too weak" pop up rather than a connection error pop up.
(2) the "too weak to attack" pop up comes up a lot more than before when raiding someone. I can be raiding, say a manor, and on the second hit the "too weak to pop up" window will appear. However, if you persist, it still allows a hit to be made as normal.

Jixx
02-27-2013, 02:56 AM
maybe unrelated but i also crash a lot when hitting the LTQ maps (you hit, it freezes for a second or 2 and then you black out back to the home screen. for some reason it did cost me energy, and if the hit would have killed the ltq mob it did register in my quest log but the guy is still walking around near death)

Proprioc3ption
02-27-2013, 03:25 AM
At the moment I only have 64K connection, But Modern War Works, But kingdom Age does not!
How can I finish the quest in time like this? pfffff sad news

Why not use your phone as a hot spot temporarily? ;)

Tournai
02-27-2013, 04:23 AM
Why not use your phone as a hot spot temporarily? ;)

Doing that already thats the problem.
reached my monthly MB ammount. I already bought new this month, and tomorrow my new month begins.
Hopefully the problem will be over.
Trange though is that I can connect with Modern War and Monster Quest. But not KA.
Wasted already 2 refill Energy to complete the new Quest, but now I cant connect.
maybe Tonight after '' Work " I can connect again with my Wifi

Ratma2001
02-27-2013, 02:32 PM
This is getting ridiculous now ! , i am being booted out of KA regulaly now and now monsters are not spawning on Glacial pass... lost 500 energy for nothing again..sending ticket

CJ54
02-27-2013, 02:52 PM
I haven't really noticed more connection errors.
What I have noticed is:
(1) if you have a poor connection when trying to access a rival's kingdom, it will default to a "He's too weak" pop up rather than a connection error pop up.
(2) the "too weak to attack" pop up comes up a lot more than before when raiding someone. I can be raiding, say a manor, and on the second hit the "too weak to pop up" window will appear. However, if you persist, it still allows a hit to be made as normal.

Okay, this is really interesting info, because this same sort of behavior has happened over in Modern War as well. Thanks echus, hopefully we can track down why that message is popping up in response to connection errors.

Also, we're working on fixes for the on-and-off LTQ crashes.

Ratma2001
02-27-2013, 05:31 PM
Okay, this is really interesting info, because this same sort of behavior has happened over in Modern War as well. Thanks echus, hopefully we can track down why that message is popping up in response to connection errors.

Also, we're working on fixes for the on-and-off LTQ crashes.

This is just the start of issues we are currently having, i have never had any problems until now , and now its costing me time and energy... will support return my energy due to these gltches ?? i have now gone through 700 units+ . thats over 5 hours worth and would have finished this part of the Quest ? now i have to wait till i regen again and start from scratch ! unload energy unit decreases with each hit to half way get booted out of KA, log back in and its back to full health and my energy GONE !

Zesder
02-27-2013, 06:13 PM
I've had that bug too.
I hit something and then get a crash. I come back in and I find the damage didn't register but I've still lost the energy.
I'm finding since the last update that there are a lot more random crashes than before.

Tenspot
02-28-2013, 01:24 AM
I really like the new "free gems" button, way more convenient than tapjoy, but since today the commercials crash back to purchase screen before they start. Haven't seen it mentioned by anyone else, hope it's not just me.

Edit: It was just me, not game related. Have had ongoing issue with my iPhone4 not playing media that has sound, realized this was the cause. Rebooting device fixed the problem (until it happens in another week or 2 AGAIN...:mad:)

Speedvo
02-28-2013, 03:33 AM
For à week I see no monsters on the crossroad map and maleba island map From my Hero you see only the shadow

GreenGuru
02-28-2013, 03:46 AM
I really like the new "free gems" button, way more convenient than tapjoy, but since today the commercials crash back to purchase screen before they start. Haven't seen it mentioned by anyone else, hope it's not just me.

Edit: It was just me, not game related. Have had ongoing issue with my iPhone4 not playing media that has sound, realized this was the cause. Rebooting device fixed the problem (until it happens in another week or 2 AGAIN...:mad:)

mute the sound and music in the game then if that's what's the problem. I muted my game a long time ago so I could use the app in public without everyone hearing it. The sounds are so redundant anyways it's not like you miss anything new

Ratma2001
02-28-2013, 01:40 PM
i have ALL notifications OFF, and Weather effects off with no sound, still crashes Arghh! never happened to me before ..why ?? Glacious pass has no units , how am i to complete Quest if nothing to hit ??

Skyraiders
02-28-2013, 01:46 PM
i have ALL notifications OFF, and Weather effects off with no sound, still crashes Arghh! never happened to me before ..why ?? Glacious pass has no units , how am i to complete Quest if nothing to hit ??

For fear of jinxing myself i have never had a problem with crashing or monsters not showing up or anything that you guys are saying here i guess im a lucky one. I mainly use my Ipad2. if that makes a difference what r u guys and girls using

Of course now that i said this ill hit the icon for KA and it will probably blow up in my hand....Warning...Warning...sensory overload..... Kaploooey