PDA

View Full Version : ATTN GREE need this looked at

Veezy
02-26-2013, 04:35 PM
I sent in numerous email but they dont get replied too. About a week about I purchased a vault of gold. I took the 1500 gold and bought all crates..(3 felony crates at a time) All my common items were alot lower stats than the ones advertised. I only got 2 rare items in about 25 crates. I then rechecked the crates and saw for example the Granded Gun was 98 / 54...mine is alot lower and I cant even find them in my inventory. Please PM me back if you need any of my other information. Please address this issue.

sister morphine
02-26-2013, 04:41 PM
Please see http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?46570-New-Felony-crates for the full s.p.

Veezy
02-26-2013, 04:48 PM
I read it. I sent in many tickets. I have done everything I could to get theri attention. I got over 25 crates that I bought with my real hard earned money. SO if they messed up, I either want my gold replaced to buy new crates, or my items revised

Dipstik
02-26-2013, 04:55 PM
Yeah good luck with that.

dudeman
02-26-2013, 05:23 PM
I was going to say "just be patient," until I read this:

I sent in many tickets.

Gonna have to agree with Dip now though.

Dipstik
02-26-2013, 05:52 PM
Gonna have to agree with Dip now though.

Eventually everyone does.

Veezy
02-26-2013, 06:33 PM
from what ive heard, no one really agrees with dip. In fact I heard he is the most ignored and blocked troll on these forums. Add one more to that total.

Tommy Two Toes
02-26-2013, 07:14 PM
I only got 2 rare items in about 25 crates

Did you put 'Bad Luck' as the title of your ticket? You sir, need to Google the word: "outlier."

Dipstik
02-26-2013, 07:21 PM
You'll be missed. Also, I know you read this.

sister morphine
02-26-2013, 11:26 PM
I read it. I sent in many tickets. I have done everything I could to get theri attention. I got over 25 crates that I bought with my real hard earned money. SO if they messed up, I either want my gold replaced to buy new crates, or my items revised
Have some patience. They're snowed under right now.... and every additional ticket just adds to that. Hope you kept your tickets polite; I know I'd dump rude ones on the bottom of the to do pile in support's position! 😜

I'm hoping for 5 items from two trios I bought of the original versions to be replaced myself. The idea of buying 25 crates was a non-starter for me because of the very poor stats in the first version, but I took a punt hoping to get a rare and lucked out with the gun. Second set was just a follow on from that

bald zeemer
02-27-2013, 04:43 AM

Acknowledge that you'd like your upgrades, and people have gotten it. However, you chose to buy the crates with given stats. You either knew or could easily have found out that this was (initially) one of the worst crates going around.

So, your real issue is that.... you bought something that you knew was much better in the past, likely to get much better in the future. And now you want it to be that better thing.

Learn your lesson, and spend your gold wisely in the future.

nopenopenope
02-27-2013, 08:21 AM
Add one more to that total.Your loss is our gain!

Veezy
03-02-2013, 07:29 AM
none of my tickets were rude at all. But its has been like two weeks now and no reply from anyone working ? Just bad business

sister morphine
03-02-2013, 11:32 AM
none of my tickets were rude at all. But its has been like two weeks now and no reply from anyone working ? Just bad business
OK, for the record I had a response. Was informed that the support agent would need to consult their supervisor before any decision can be made.

Will update as and when.

SoccerStud
03-02-2013, 11:34 AM
Lets just spam support and backlog them even more! Maybe then they actually care about my tickets he says dripping with sarcasm.

Veezy
03-04-2013, 09:59 PM
3 weeks and still nothing

Sunsets
03-04-2013, 10:07 PM
3 weeks and still nothing

With the release of Syndicates I can imagine they're backed up pretty bad right now with ticket submissions. I doubt continually re-sending the same ticket over and over will get your problem solved any faster though.

Veezy
03-04-2013, 10:09 PM
I sent the ticket 2 times total within 3 weeks

dudeman
03-04-2013, 10:57 PM
I sent the ticket 2 times total within 3 weeks

If that's two tickets for the same issue, it's still too many tickets regardless of how much time separates them.

What could happen is someone sees the first ticket and takes appropriate action (hopefully this resolves your issue), and closes the ticket. Eventually they will come across the second ticket and have to re-investigate.

Investigating an issue that has already been resolved wastes their time, resulting in longer than necessary wait times for everyone else waiting to have their tickets resolved.

I really doubt the support team enjoys wasting their time, and you obviously know first hand that waiting a long time to have an issue solved sucks.

Multiple tickets for the same issue = longer wait times for everyone, yourself included. So don't do it!

corbaman
03-04-2013, 11:28 PM
What about how Subway Entrances are tiny but they have the click area of a Loft? Thats got to be an easy bug to fix.