PDA

View Full Version : Game glitches

PITA4PRES
02-26-2013, 02:43 PM
Is anyone else having problems with the game not giving rewards for completing missions? The game will freeze when I complete a mission forcing me to log out or restart my phone and not give me my rewards for individual missions. I do get rewarded if I complete a goal, just not the individual mission. I am also unsure if I am getting my XP points credited when this happens. I've had it happen three times, and it is starting to affect my game play because I do not have the money to purchase things I need. I do contact Gree everytime this happens, but they are slow to respond. (They really need to have a list of issues that people can choose from when having a problem which might help get more important issues resolved faster.) I am also having problems with the game lagging and not responding properly resulting in completing an action more than once, many times unnecessarily causing me to lose energy that could have been used towards completing another mission.

Azrael'
02-27-2013, 02:14 AM
Is anyone else having problems with the game not giving rewards for completing missions? The game will freeze when I complete a mission forcing me to log out or restart my phone and not give me my rewards for individual missions. I do get rewarded if I complete a goal, just not the individual mission. I am also unsure if I am getting my XP points credited when this happens. I've had it happen three times, and it is starting to affect my game play because I do not have the money to purchase things I need. I do contact Gree everytime this happens, but they are slow to respond. (They really need to have a list of issues that people can choose from when having a problem which might help get more important issues resolved faster.) I am also having problems with the game lagging and not responding properly resulting in completing an action more than once, many times unnecessarily causing me to lose energy that could have been used towards completing another mission.

well that just means we need to sink more money into this game to fix the problems

Товарищ
02-27-2013, 05:41 AM
@PITA4PRES You on Android or iOS?

dougnichols
02-27-2013, 09:18 AM
Un-install the app and then re-download it. You will not lose any of your progress.

PITA4PRES
02-27-2013, 09:14 PM
@PITA4PRES You on Android or iOS?

Android. They did finally get back to me and told me to update to the latest version, which I already have. No compensation or anything else for the rewards I wasn't given. I have had to make a lot of reports, so in terms of rewards not given I haven't heard anything back on those so they might not have gotten to those yet. It took weeks for them to tell me to update the game. These issues always seem to come at the worst possible times.

Товарищ
02-28-2013, 12:40 PM
@PITA4PRES check out my thread here:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?45441

...or in short, try re-installing MW...