PDA

View Full Version : Dear Gree... STATS FIX PLEASE

Milspec1
02-26-2013, 06:49 AM
I think we are all kind of getting tired of the stats issues

Android users can ONLY see Boosted stats

Apple Users can only see raw unboosted stats

I think we'd all like to see both sets of stats, shouldn't be that hard should it?

In addition why are apple users STILL the only ones who can see opponent stats after an attack?

Thanks for your consideration

Alo
02-26-2013, 07:08 AM
put android users to show attack/defence stats after battle

put apple users to see better and detailed profiles/forums etc like in android users (faction info, detailed posting times etc)

A3OT
02-26-2013, 07:15 AM
Agree...need more information...

Dutchie
02-26-2013, 07:28 AM
I think we see a difference because the two platforms have two seperate development teams working on it, hence the numerous discrepencies between both platforms. I could be wrong of course but somehow I don't think so :)

MWnewGuy
02-26-2013, 07:33 AM
Must be two different teams. One example is the "number of units" on the profile screen. On iOS it shows total units. On Android it shows total units taken into battle.

There are other things that were just programmed differently on Android too.

RobertoP
02-26-2013, 09:04 AM
I've been experimenting and my allies see my raw stats and I see my attack as being approx 20% more and my defence being approx 35% more.

But if I attack someone then my attack in the results appears closer to the stats I see.

I also tried it by leaving my current Faction and my stats didn't hardly change. The only different was very small in my defence which I guess would be to do with the Faction defence building bonus.

This would therefore suggest that the Unit defence and attack bonuses have no impact on my own visible stats. I have temporarily joined another Faction who have very high defence bonuses and I am now getting attacked considerably less. So there could be a possibility that non allies see differently to allies, and also differently to what I see. Or based on what Milspec1 suggested, maybe it's just the android users who are backing off due to seeing a higher defence.

I hope this can be resolved as I'd like myself and people who might attack me to see the same thing.
Raw stats + Boost Buildings % + Faction Bonuses + WD Reward Bonuses
rs + ((rs/100)*bb) + ((rs/100)*fb) + ((rs/100)*wd) = The magic number