PDA

View Full Version : LoV recruiting

Clay01
02-26-2013, 04:36 AM
Lords of Virginia is recruiting.

and no, you dont have to be from Virginia to join.

the name actually reminded me of the movie John Carter (those who've watched it will get the reference)

right now the guild is small, and that's been intentional as we've been very selective with who we've invited.

based on how we expect the guild wars to be set up, there is a certain strategy involved in how we set up the guild, and we can discuss with members after they join.

The guild is based on active players who enjoy the game, want to be successful, and arent interested in the bs and politics of some other guilds.

the guild will help high stat players increase their stats (for those of us with max dragons, the only way to increase stats now is item drops from farming and indestructible units from events, and now... guilds)

the guild will help low stat players grow and develop (odds are the lower stat players simply havent played as long as some of us)

ideally, you'd have a BD10 and max dragons, only because this makes it so much easier to donate gold to the guild for bonuses (otherwise, you're stuck trying to save for BD upgrades or building dragons). but, this is not a hard requirement, since the primary factor in guild success is the activity level of the players. high stats and max dragons dont do the guild any good if you dont log in and participate in events. meanwhile, a lower stat player who logs in and contributes will help the guild... something to keep in mind.

even though we're small we already have construction time boosts and gold banked for more upgrades.

PM with me interest

or, invite code is 756470120

MajikiStick
02-26-2013, 02:11 PM
Nice post, thoughtful and organized

Jeshu
02-28-2013, 03:58 AM
We are still looking

MajikiStick
03-02-2013, 07:19 AM
Bump thread

Logan68
03-03-2013, 07:21 PM
My in-game name is Logan and I have just requested to join your guild. My stats are listed below. I am a free, but active player.

Do you have room for me in your guild?

http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag68/DavidBLogan/5757b8f0dc5db3f345f4ab570fbba516_zpsee84c6b5.jpg

Logan68
03-04-2013, 07:10 AM
Thanks. Looks like a great guild!

MajikiStick
03-05-2013, 05:55 AM
Think you belong with us, send us a message

booyaa
03-05-2013, 09:19 PM
Hola,

I’m very interested in learning more about your guild. Currently I’m 101k/110k w/ 8.3IPH. 4 weeks ago I was 18/18k w/ 3.2 IPH. I'm powering up with gems and the LTEs. I would love to be a part of a good guild and help it grow.

I play every day and play throughout the day even when I work (yeah I got one of those awesome jobs). I got spreadsheets to calculate maximum gold/investment and maximize armor/weapons.

Let’s get in contact.

Clay01
03-06-2013, 05:24 AM
Hola,

I’m very interested in learning more about your guild. Currently I’m 101k/110k w/ 8.3IPH. 4 weeks ago I was 18/18k w/ 3.2 IPH. I'm powering up with gems and the LTEs. I would love to be a part of a good guild and help it grow.

I play every day and play throughout the day even when I work (yeah I got one of those awesome jobs). I got spreadsheets to calculate maximum gold/investment and maximize armor/weapons.

Let’s get in contact.

sent you PM

NoobOnTheMove
03-06-2013, 09:01 AM
I sent a request to join. i am currently lv 80 with 31k att and 31k def
my ID is 333317869

Clay01
03-09-2013, 08:58 AM
Hola,

Let’s get in contact.

sent you a PM previously

I see you inquired with other guilds as well.

let me know if you're still interested or if you've joined someone already.

thanks

Jeshu
03-11-2013, 08:04 AM
We have 4 spots available

Jeshu
03-16-2013, 11:10 AM
We have two spots available.

Clay01
03-19-2013, 12:45 PM
we've expanded again and again and now have 4 spots open (currently at 24/28)

we have plenty of bonuses and are prepping for the first guild wars.

we have a mix of players but the avg is prob lvl 130 with A/D 150+ ea

but we haven't set a min req to join since we understand several good/great players are on their way up the ranks they just haven't been playing as long as some of the rest of us.

we're looking to add active players who want to contribute and do well in the guild wars.

PM me with interest or use the guild invite code 756-470-120

or look for LoV

(insert corny guild pitch here:
<join us and spread some LoV to your enemies>
<giving opponents all of the LoV they can handle>
<my LoV is bigger than yours>)

Clay01
03-23-2013, 10:05 AM
ignore the arse who posted his own guild in someone else's guild thread.

at least his stats and his guild status make ours look all that much more impressive, lol.

anyway, we have three spots currently open (we're 25/28 right now) and will likely open up some additional spots soon as well.

we're prepping for the guild wars and are still looking for good players who are a good fit.

PM me with interest

thanks

Clay