PDA

View Full Version : Murder of Crows Recruitment Thread

The Big Weezy
02-26-2013, 02:04 AM
Murder of Crows Recruitment Thread

Right now we have one spot among our 30 member capacity available for the right candidate. This thread however will be used to recruit potential candidates within the next week, as we rapidly expand from 30 to 40 members.

MoC's focus is building a strong guild with loyal relationships through good recruiting and teamwork. We are intent on consistently ranking in the top 50 guilds during Crusade Events.

Base Requirements:

Moderate competitive drive.

Ability to comfortably meet 660k gold monthly minimum membership dues.

Active, ongoing participation on the Murder of Crows g+ community forum.

Committed availability to join in guild crusade battles at specific times over the course of Crusade Events for durations of an hour or more.

Hydras and up.

Drama level 0. Maturity level 99+. Teamwork level 200+.

Interested? If you think you'd be a good fit for the Murder of Crows guild, PM me before submitting a request to join. Questions? Care to read our guild charter? Feel free to ask here or email alloradanin[at]gmail.com for much more. We look forward to hearing from you.

Zenobia
02-26-2013, 08:12 PM

I like the way you put that. Happy to have joined your team. :)

TemplarX
02-27-2013, 06:13 AM
Looks like you're talking to me! I have been playing CC and KA for more than a year. Currently looking for a good guild. I have finished BD10 and most upgrades. Hope I qualify. Details as follows:

Name: Katniss
Level: 81
iPH: 15,793
Att/def: 166,654/128,783
Battles W/L: 3854/106

Code: 641-446-997

TemplarX
02-27-2013, 06:15 AM
And may I add that I have 1000 dragons, so all my gold is for you and the guild. 660k dues too easy!

The Big Weezy
02-28-2013, 10:16 AM

Right now we have one spot in our 32 member capacity available for the right candidate. This thread however will be used to recruit potential candidates within the next week, as we rapidly expand from 30 to 40 members.

MoC's focus is building a strong guild with loyal relationships through good recruiting and teamwork. We are intent on consistently ranking in the top 50 guilds during Crusade Events.

Base Requirements:

Committed availability to join in guild crusade battles at specific times over the course of Crusade Events for durations of an hour or more.
Hydras and up.

Interested? If you think you'd be a good fit for the Murder of Crows guild, PM me before submitting a request to join. Questions? Care to read our guild charter? Feel free to ask here or email alloradanin[at]gmail.com for much more. We look forward to hearing from you.

a glory a
02-28-2013, 10:24 AM
Hi Weezy,

what stat requirements do you have?

I posted in response to you on another thread and heard nothing back. I also applied in game about a week ago (name Nathan) since then I have purchased 380 dragons and got some units from the bard quest and am currently sat at 81/77 at level 60. I'm currently in a guild with very high bonuses, i belive that it has been hacked and therefore want out ASAP but i wish to transfer to a guild with high potential

please reply to me here - even if it is rejection!

thanks

The Big Weezy
03-01-2013, 07:29 AM

Right now we have one spot in our 34 member capacity available for the right candidate. This thread however will be used to recruit potential candidates within the next week, as we rapidly expand from 30 to 40 members.

MoC's focus is building a strong guild with loyal relationships through good recruiting and teamwork. We are intent on consistently ranking in the top 100 guilds during Crusade Events. Potential members will be encouraged by the fact that we average 3.6mil/day in guild donations, and have spent 28mil thus far on upgrades.

Base Requirements:

Hydras and up.

Zenobia
03-01-2013, 06:38 PM
Just giving this thread a friendly bump. We will soon have another couple openings. :)

a glory a
03-02-2013, 03:11 AM
All guild hopefulls

We currently have 4 spaces available in the guild. We are hoping to fill these spaces as soon as possible to help with fund raising and coming crusades!

We are looking for players whom are dedicated to the game and will be fully commited to the guild. If you think you have what it takes then please post your details below and I will pass your application onto the MoC community to get run through the mills!

lv_phish
03-02-2013, 09:03 AM
Hello, I'm looking for an active guild to join. I'm a daily player and very active in my top 250 Modern War faction and can bring that experience to the table in KA.

Stats: Level 133 Att 101k / Def 100k IPH 6894.
(with 173 Army Attack skill and 74 Army Defense)
351 Alliance Members and 450 Hydra
so plenty of room to add alliance members and get those stats up.
I'm not a Gem player but I am a strong contributor both in gold donations and activity.
Thanks in advance!

Rutherford 201-952-094

a glory a
03-02-2013, 09:11 AM
Hello, I'm looking for an active guild to join. I'm a daily player and very active in my top 250 Modern War faction and can bring that experience to the table in KA.

Stats: Level 133 Att 101k / Def 100k IPH 6894.
(with 173 Army Attack skill and 74 Army Defense)
351 Alliance Members and 450 Hydra
so plenty of room to add alliance members and get those stats up.
I'm not a Gem player but I am a strong contributor both in gold donations and activity.
Thanks in advance!

Rutherford 201-952-094

Thanks for your application, I will raise this with the guilds officers now for discussion, please be patient!

The Big Weezy
03-02-2013, 10:21 AM

Right now we have three spots in our 34 member capacity available for the right candidates. This thread however will be used to recruit potential candidates within the next week, as we rapidly expand from 30 to 40 members.

MoC's focus is building a strong guild with loyal relationships through good recruiting and teamwork. We are intent on consistently ranking in the top 100 guilds during Crusade Events. Potential members will be encouraged by the fact that we average 3.8mil/day in guild donations, and have spent 38mil thus far on upgrades.

Base Requirements:

Ability to comfortably meet 1mil gold monthly minimum membership dues.
Dragons and up.

Interested? If you think you'd be a good fit for the Murder of Crows guild, PM anyone with a MoC image in their signature before submitting a request to join. Questions? Care to read our guild charter? Feel free to ask here or email alloradanin[at]gmail.com for much more. We look forward to hearing from you.

[MoC] Ian McGrath
03-02-2013, 10:26 AM
Murder of Crows is accepting new members now. Apply while we still have some openings!

flamingdragon
03-02-2013, 10:30 AM
I already have a guild i have 3 people in it plus i have a wall. Number is 254424804.
I check this thread hourly. I except every one .post if you would like to request and add us please thanks to all.
lots of openings

rsd007
03-02-2013, 04:07 PM
Two spots left our guild is averaging donation around 3.5 mil a day and all our members are daily active members
join if you are interested.

Karisella
03-02-2013, 05:41 PM
Hi, the name's Karisella. ID 745-957-630

Level 78 with 48k/47k att/def. Have BD10 with dragons, but only 65 allies. Can make that grow and add more dragons.

IPH is 11k and growing.

Would love to join the guild, thanks for the consideration!

l3lade2
03-02-2013, 11:37 PM
Hey, looking for a guild.

Very strong "per ally", been camping for a bit but got tons of 200-300+ strong units not being used so thinkinh time to join a guild and increase allies;

Lvl 91
A/D 36k / 36k (12 allies - av. 3k per ally)
IPH 8189
Play hourly / throughout the day, light gems i.e. if I think somethings really worth it I will.

Thanks

a glory a
03-03-2013, 01:54 AM
Hey, looking for a guild.

Very strong "per ally", been camping for a bit but got tons of 200-300+ strong units not being used so thinkinh time to join a guild and increase allies;

Lvl 91
A/D 36k / 36k (12 allies - av. 3k per ally)
IPH 8189
Play hourly / throughout the day, light gems i.e. if I think somethings really worth it I will.

Thanks

Blade, thanks for the interest in the guild. we are currently at our maximum capacity but are always looking for potential candidates as we quickly increase the guilds bonuses.

We have a waiting list of players looking to join the guild, therefore it would be in your best interest to max your allies and apply again with your new attack/defence to show us what you are truly capable of.

many thanks

Price
03-03-2013, 11:09 AM
Nathan,

When I reviewed your stats I guess I didn't look at your level. Those are some impressive numbers. Nice work.

IGN - P
Guild - Murder of Crows [MoC] 693336072
Levl 95
Att: 168K
Def: 154K
IPH: 11,765

l3lade2
03-03-2013, 11:14 AM
Blade, thanks for the interest in the guild. we are currently at our maximum capacity but are always looking for potential candidates as we quickly increase the guilds bonuses.

We have a waiting list of players looking to join the guild, therefore it would be in your best interest to max your allies and apply again with your new attack/defence to show us what you are truly capable of.

many thanks

Hi Nathan, thanks for the message. I got your message in game as well, took a look at the link you sent me and some of the forum posts on here, currently working my way through to boost allies as suggested.

I've sent out about 70 requests tonight, up to 36 allies now (boosted to 54k/54k), expect to be at 100+ within the next 36-48 hours then see where I can get to after that :)

a glory a
03-03-2013, 04:10 PM
Hi Nathan, thanks for the message. I got your message in game as well, took a look at the link you sent me and some of the forum posts on here, currently working my way through to boost allies as suggested.

I've sent out about 70 requests tonight, up to 36 allies now (boosted to 54k/54k), expect to be at 100+ within the next 36-48 hours then see where I can get to after that :)

good work,

You can keep relisting your ID on that website i sent you. if you put your ID into your signature on here you may get requests and also theres an allies section on this forum. There is a facebook page for this too that you can put your ID onto. I've never had problems getting allies (up at 370ish at the moment and can only use 330)

[MoC] Ian McGrath
03-03-2013, 05:50 PM
We are at capacity at the moment; but please contact us and let us know if you are interested. More openings are on the horizon.

[MoC] Ian McGrath
03-04-2013, 07:46 AM
We are at 36/36 members and finishing off our upgrade cost/speed bonuses. We are a very active and involved guild looking for strong and devoted free & gem players for out coming membership slots.

[MoC] Ian McGrath
03-05-2013, 09:20 AM
We are ramping up for the coming war! Let us know if you want to be part of a guild ready for battle!

booyaa
03-05-2013, 09:27 PM
Hi I’m booyaa,
I started playing about 5 months ago very casually and got to about 18/18 AT/DF w/ 2.8k IPH, but never did any events. About a month ago, I started doing the LTEs and loved them. I started using gems to advance faster and now I'm really got into the game - everything is much more fun once you get past the beginner threshold. I’m now 100/110k 8.5 IPH and am loving the game and willing to buy gems to advance.

I’m looking for a guild who will take still relative “newbie,” but one who will advance quickly. Would love to join your team. Donations are not a problem, but I am still building so I can't donate millions a month just yet. I manage finances IRF and am a total nerd and have spreadsheet that calculate return on investment for all upgrades for weapons, armor, units, and most importantly building upgrades. you would be surprised how bad of an investment some upgrades are.

Hope to talk soon.

[MoC] Ian McGrath
03-06-2013, 11:52 AM
Hi I’m booyaa,
I started playing about 5 months ago very casually and got to about 18/18 AT/DF w/ 2.8k IPH, but never did any events. About a month ago, I started doing the LTEs and loved them. I started using gems to advance faster and now I'm really got into the game - everything is much more fun once you get past the beginner threshold. I’m now 100/110k 8.5 IPH and am loving the game and willing to buy gems to advance.

I’m looking for a guild who will take still relative “newbie,” but one who will advance quickly. Would love to join your team. Donations are not a problem, but I am still building so I can't donate millions a month just yet. I manage finances IRF and am a total nerd and have spreadsheet that calculate return on investment for all upgrades for weapons, armor, units, and most importantly building upgrades. you would be surprised how bad of an investment some upgrades are.

Hope to talk soon.

Request to join us and we will consider you. Forum applicants always take priority. Thanks for the interest.

[MoC] Ian McGrath
03-07-2013, 07:48 AM
Are you unhappy with your current guild? Are you the only one donating to the bank? Is too much expected of you? Are you being pressured to sell your house, car, and children to purchase gems? Fret no more friends! Murder of Crows is the guild for you. Yes we are awesome; that much is true. But we work together for the benefit of all kingdoms. So consider applying, additional slots are always opening.

Murder of Crows - "we don't expect you to sell your children for gems"

MistaMasta
03-07-2013, 09:20 PM
Kingdom Slayers Welcomes You,

No Minimum Requirements, No Considerations, We dont even have to take this **** serius, we just relax and kick ass, no peepz can F with Us!

You may join, low levels, high levels, free players, gem players etc etc

Dont take our kindness for our weakness

Yr Welcome

Guilds: Kingdom Slayers - KS1 - 727-429-497
Allies Kingdom Age: 984-977-147

[MoC] Ian McGrath
03-08-2013, 06:42 AM

No Minimum Requirements, No Considerations, We dont even have to take this **** serius, we just relax and kick ass, no peepz can F with Us!

Yr Welcome

Guilds: Kingdom Slayers - KS1 - 727-429-497
Allies Kingdom Age: 984-977-147

Mista Masta: that sounds great and perhaps we could ally in the future; but consider starting your own thread. This thread is for all of those interested in Murder of Crows.

Thanks

[MoC] Ian McGrath
03-08-2013, 06:48 AM
Murder of Crows is preparing for war! We are devoted to the coming struggles - but we are not a-holes. Yes, some guilds seem to be a little too uptight about things. They fill the forums with drama and douche-baggery. You might say those guilds are just a bunch of fart-sacks (a sack whose only purpose is for farting into). Do you want to be in that kind of guild? I think not. Murder of Crows is filled with pleasant and generous people. The kind of people you'd like to hang out with.

Murder of Crows - hang with us; we're not fart-sacks!

[MoC] Ian McGrath
03-11-2013, 08:42 AM
Do you like Kingdom Age? Do you want to join a guild? Can you solve this simple riddle: "What goes on four legs in the morning, on two at noon, and on three in the evening?" Then Murder of Crows is the guild for you. We are rapidly heading towards 40 members and our next member could be you! Apply now!

Murder of Crows - "WHAT IS A MAN!"

Zenobia
03-15-2013, 09:07 PM
Guild wars start a week from today! Any very active players still looking to contribute to a great a guild are welcome to apply. We may expand to include you before the first guild war begins but only if you act fast!

Ms Pickles
03-17-2013, 06:45 AM
What are you guild bonuses currently ? Are there good members ? I will consider the proposal and get back to you.

Zenobia
03-17-2013, 12:25 PM
Our bonuses are now at:

Upgrade Time 22% (5/5)
Upgrade Cost 22% (5/5)
Casualty Decrease 9% (2/5)
Our donations currently are going to be used for walls but after the first guild war, our next expansion will be a cheap one so we will likely expand then. We are at 36/36 now.

3 of our members have >300k attack.
11 of us have > 200k attack. 8 have >200k defense.
16 of us have >10k IPH.

Sgt Maj
03-17-2013, 02:52 PM

Best. Requirement. Ever.

Zenobia
03-19-2013, 01:07 PM
Thanks, Sgt Maj. :)

MistaMasta
03-19-2013, 02:44 PM

No Minimum Requirements, No Considerations. Donate whatever you can miss, We dont even have to take this **** serius, Cause we will win anyways. Just relax and kick ass, no peepz can F with Us!

Guild stats:
Members: 4
Walls: 3, upgraded to level 5
Health: 30000

Founder stats:
Level: 79
Health: 880
Attack: 53000+
Defense: 55000+
Allies: 390 - (984-977-147)
Income: 2700 an hour
Allies: 395
Units: 1185

Anybody level 1 to all, Yr Welcome,

Kingdom Slayers - 727-429-497

Greets MistaMista aka JohnnBlade

MistaMasta
03-19-2013, 02:45 PM
Btw, MoC Sucks!

👽😛. Kidding Dudes

Ace Of Hearts
03-19-2013, 06:01 PM
Am I late to the party? Who has a spot left?
There may be a lvl 79 player out there somewhere with higher stats, but I have yet to find one.:cool:

Lvl 79 mage looking for companionship, enjoys fighting evil, breeding dragons, rescuing damsels, defending kingdom, visiting my taverns on the coast, and my wizard spire in the mountains for some skiing. Financially secure with iph of 19,677; guild will be well supported. 190k/165k A/D to help keep you safe. :cool:

Ace Of Hearts
03-19-2013, 07:39 PM
Note correct stats are

Lvl 79
Attack 190,701
Defense 165,378
iph 19,677

MistaMasta
03-19-2013, 08:28 PM
Whoop, Whoooop

MistaMasta
03-19-2013, 08:34 PM
Ima keep it cools and Respects to MoC. And Funzio for keepin it realz

Greets JohnnBlade aka MistaMasta

Zenobia
03-20-2013, 09:08 PM
For the right candidate(s), we will be able to open up 2 more spots before the first guild war. PM us if you are that person! We are particularly interested in players <lvl100 with dragons and great stats. Commitment to play hard during wars a must. Not having plans next weekend gets you extra credit ;) .

Ace Of Hearts
03-20-2013, 10:49 PM
Weezy has been a great help, and I just sent in a request.

I just got Flynn McFoley 5 min ago so stats now...

level 79
attack 197,141
defense 170,460
IPH 19,677

plenty of dragons:cool:

1 million and change sitting around waiting for someone

rsd007
03-20-2013, 10:57 PM
we will be glad to have you

[MoC] Ian McGrath
03-21-2013, 07:30 AM
Ready for War?
Murder of Crows is currently looking for top notch players who want to consistently place in the Top 25 of KA crusades. We currently have 1 slot open and are planning to increase to 40 members before the first crusade.
We are looking for players lvl 75-90 with BD10 and A/D 150k+ and players lvl 90-100 with BD10 and A/D 200+
We have an active G+ community which all members must join and officers are active on Skype. We are not a camping guild so we want active players, whether they play free, with occasional gems, or heavy gem use. As long as you are committed and ready to win you are welcome.
PM me to apply or apply in game (guild code below).
Thanks

[MoC] Ian McGrath
03-26-2013, 12:28 PM
“War…war never changes.”

BUT KA guilds do! Murder of Crows has potential openings prior to the first crusade. We are a serious contender and looking for a good finish in the first crusade.

If you are level 75 or higher with BD10, decent iph and A/D 1500+ per level MoC might be the guild for you. We are a guild of free and gem players alike.

We are active on both G+ and Skype and require all of our members to be part of these communities. We require a minimum of 100,000 gold daily donation (700,000 weekly) but the majority of our members give more.

If you are looking to have fun; but also be part of a winning guild look no further than Murder of Crows. PM me if you are interested.

[MoC] Ian McGrath
04-06-2013, 04:01 PM
Murder of Crows [MoC] finished TOP 10 in the last crusade. We are currently looking to expand our membership and several openings will be available before the next crusade.

We value community and having fun first and foremost. If you want to be in a completive guild and still have a great experience, Murder of Crows may be the guild for you. We plan to consistently place in the TOP 25 and occasionally push for a TOP 10 finish (when the prize is right!).

We require participation on G+ (the Google online community) and use of Skype. We will consider applications of any level, stats, or gem usage.

Please PM me with your (1) level, (2) attack/defense, (3) iph, (4) Breeding Den level and # of dragons, and (5) number of gems you are willing to spend on each crusade. We do accept free players; so please be honest with us.

MoC is a great guild and a great community. Please be patient with our application process as we have had an influx of
applications since our TOP 10 finish.

[MoC] Ian McGrath
04-22-2013, 04:05 PM
Murder of Crows cruised to top 25. We even had our eyes closed? Will we settle for top 25 next war, push to top 10 once again for give FUN a run for their money (or money their run...or run for money...or something with money - which is what it would take to beat FUN)?

Find out next week on MURDER OF CROWS!

CAAAWWW!

[MoC] Stephen
04-26-2013, 12:22 PM
*growling* caaawww caaaawww!

rsd007
04-28-2013, 04:07 AM
Cawwwwwwwwwwww

Munseyspin
04-28-2013, 11:21 AM
Free bump,

and btw I have just bought an air rifle for birds making irritating noises in my garden.

[MoC] Stephen
04-29-2013, 08:35 AM
Free bump,

and btw I have just bought an air rifle for birds making irritating noises in my garden.

You apparently need to rewatch "The Birds." When the sky turns black and all you hear is the flapping of wings and "caawwww" we will see how effective your air rifle is.

rsd007
05-01-2013, 03:07 AM
2 slots open, if you are looking for having fun, friends... and if you have what it takes to be a craw, feel free to apply via PM here in the forums
The best boost MoC guild have is the fun boost ;)