PDA

View Full Version : High level players vs low one...

A3OT
02-25-2013, 10:37 PM
Hello everyone,

This is my third thread on this forum(in sum I have near 20k posts on all forums where I have been...:rolleyes:) and not good one for me to...:eek:

I would talk about high level players, that can attack low ones, and also high levels players on rival list.

Firstly, I think I have high level attack/defense on my lvl, but sometimes there are some rivals that can attack me and win, I always look at this people's bases, and sometime see buildings lvl 50/60(I am lvl 41),I wanted to start this thread because there were some big attacks on me by players, that are higher lvl than me, I looked at rival's bases and found all buildings that lvl 60 and also all LE cash buildings...

Also, there are some problems with my rival list(I think not only with my), there are a lot of high level players on my rival list, that shows the same lvl like I am, however, with high lvl bases...I think that Gree should fix it to...They should show correct players lvl, or don't show him on my rival list.

So, thats all,
Thank you:cool:

Q Raider
02-25-2013, 11:13 PM
In the early days of MW all buildings were available without restriction (eg Advanced Airbase).

Some players have chosen to level very slowly and they are the ones you may be seeing.

Regarding being attacked by higher level players, they may have been at your level recently and attacked by you, they have levelled quickly possibly due to the faction activity and are now attacking you from their newsfeed.

As for the amount of LE buildings around, all I will say on this is that not all of them are "legitimately" earned via normal gameplay. There has been a significant rise in the number of people shortcutting the game recently.

In regard to your comment regarding "high level players" I take it you mean players at or around Level 40-42 with highly developed bases and stats. Perhaps that is more an indication that you are not as strong for your level as you think you are...

A3OT
02-26-2013, 12:33 AM
In the early days of MW all buildings were available without restriction (eg Advanced Airbase).
Some players have chosen to level very slowly and they are the ones you may be seeing.

Yes, I know that some of them are camping, I am camping to(1 lvl per 2 weeks) and also have some LE cash buildings.
So, some players could buy buildings, that now with lvl block?

Regarding being attacked by higher level players, they may have been at your level recently and attacked by you, they have levelled quickly possibly due to the faction activity and are now attacking you from their newsfeed.
Well, I didn't know that nicks that were attacking me, by the way I remember almost all nicks if I attacked them or not while seeing this nicks...

In regard to your comment regarding "high level players" I take it you mean players at or around Level 40-42 with highly developed bases and stats. Perhaps that is more an indication that you are not as strong for your level as you think you are...
Well, what high attack on my lvl is? I want to know...;) I have 16k both...

Q Raider
02-26-2013, 12:52 AM
At level 41 and full ally I would have been around the 40k Boosted Attack mark.

That wasn't top of the tree but there weren't many around that score.

A3OT
02-26-2013, 02:27 AM
At level 41 and full ally I would have been around the 40k Boosted Attack mark.

That wasn't top of the tree but there weren't many around that score.
Well, I am going be like this, but I was playing for 1 month only, created account this summer, but wasn't playing till now...