PDA

View Full Version : Wow..didn't believe it till I saw it.

KizbotBro
02-25-2013, 02:56 PM
They got some real problems on their hands here, that's right it's another thread about hackers. It's good gossip though.

So at the end of the pharoah box event (those still in OT can see for themselves) that when the leader board froze there was a player named Hulk at number 3 position

Here's the thing though. I was attacked by this guy just the other day. He was below level 40 and had stats in the a/d of 500k/450k range. His inventory was a really obvious hack, including the top prizes for all the events i can thinkk of. I say obvious because it's quite difficult to get the prizes for killing 35 bosses without having 35 pieces of loot as well (1 for each boss).

I sent a ticket to support about him straight away after he showed up on my newsfeed a couple days ago but it's not assigned to anyone yet. Shame really cos that may have stopped him from taking someone else's spot in the box event.

Using my newsfeed I popped back to him to have a quick check and what new items did I find? The little man with the bazooka and the helicopter.

This has really got me thinking though. I have always read on these forums 'don't be surprised how much someone will spend' but after seeing this with my own eyes! I'd be furious if I was guy number 26. How many others in top 25 you think are just plain hackers too?

His stats couple days ago
http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a620/kizbot/Screenshot_0a_zps0c834bcf.jpg

His stats today
http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a620/kizbot/Screenshot_0b_zps615d7a32.jpg

Interesting place for a Barracks
http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a620/kizbot/Screenshot_0c_zps8628089b.jpg

camper killer
02-25-2013, 03:14 PM
All I can tell you is that this is 100% legit. You can choose to accept that or not. I can tell you all reports to support will end with nothing.

Gritix
02-25-2013, 03:14 PM
Hackers everywhere just get over it dude, Gree will figure somthing out eventually.

Web323
02-25-2013, 03:26 PM
LLPs are much better to have now that the game has reward LLP in Battle. I would say give his stats, Boss events could be done in a couple of days.

KizbotBro
02-25-2013, 03:27 PM
Yea I get that, but what about the 35 indestructible items they acquire during the boss event. They just disappear?

camper killer
02-25-2013, 03:32 PM
Items can be given as part of the bonus program guys. its been posted before. if you spend the right amount each month you can get a unit or two each month. Just saying.

Dutchie
02-25-2013, 03:39 PM
Another mystery solved... thread closed.

Ganja
02-25-2013, 03:43 PM
Items can be given as part of the bonus program guys. its been posted before. if you spend the right amount each month you can get a unit or two each month. Just saying.

Wrong - boss event items is not part of what is given out in the bonus program ONLY the rare units in 3 crates or Box/Crate event items.

Web323
02-25-2013, 03:58 PM
The boss items should not disaapear and Ganja is right on the bonus program

Philsbase
02-25-2013, 03:59 PM
Wrong - boss event items is not part of what is given out in the bonus program ONLY the rare units in 3 crates or Box/Crate event items.

"WRONG" .... 100 vaults you get an event item!

mxz
02-25-2013, 03:59 PM
Wrong - boss event items is not part of what is given out in the bonus program ONLY the rare units in 3 crates or Box/Crate event items.With enough money, anything is possible.

Ranger4Life
02-25-2013, 04:06 PM
There apparently is a new tier that hasn't been disclosed in which allows someone to donate units from their inventory to other players.

Seems like a pretty neat deal.

Q Raider
02-25-2013, 04:11 PM
The real question is

What was the issue with their game which they raised to define it as "broken" thus qualifying them for the "special circumstances" of obtaining a game reset.

Dutchie
02-25-2013, 04:13 PM
There apparently is a new tier that hasn't been disclosed in which allows someone to donate units from their inventory to other players.

Now that is a neat deal! I am ready to accept donations ;P

Poopenshire
02-25-2013, 04:27 PM
Alot of things are rumors and heresay. I have seen some strange things I will admit in my over 1 year playing in this game. I sometimes think there is alot more then what we offically know is going on. I have no proof or evidence, this is just my personal belief.

KizbotBro
02-25-2013, 04:32 PM
Well, make of that what you will. I don't really feel that came to a solid conclusion, one guy says they can be transferred, the other says they are bought. Mxz is probably right, i wouldnt be at all surprised by this.

I guess this is going to become every new hackers excuse. 'I bought all 200 of those unique event items.'
Who can argue with that.

Poopenshire
02-25-2013, 04:34 PM
Well, make of that what you will. I don't really feel that came to a solid conclusion, one guy says they can be transferred, the other says they are bought. Mxz is probably right, i wouldnt be at all surprised by this.

I guess this is going to become every new hackers excuse. 'I bought all 200 of those unique event items.'
Who can argue with that.

I think a little of everything is right.

mxz
02-25-2013, 05:03 PM
Alot of things are rumors and heresay. I have seen some strange things I will admit in my over 1 year playing in this game. I sometimes think there is alot more then what we offically know is going on. I have no proof or evidence, this is just my personal belief.Do you still think someone from Gree should speak up about the topic?

Once again it looks either the heads are being turned to ignore this or Greed has really started to kick the ethics bucket.
At this point we all know CCM or some other mod will either ignore this, lock it and give the usual BS statement, or pass the buck.
O think at this point we are done with the policy of no comment. Someone needs to speak up with answers for once.

NakedCherryPie
02-25-2013, 05:12 PM
The world may never know...

Trebor
02-25-2013, 05:14 PM
Maybe we allready know and just don't want to believe it

Poopenshire
02-25-2013, 05:18 PM
I know for certain if your willing to pay for something, well you can get it

Vballmadam
02-25-2013, 05:19 PM

Where have you seen this or is it just conjecture? I'm sure many people would take advantage of this if it were allowed!

5earEddie
02-25-2013, 05:32 PM
5ear say...you people looking at trees

Dutchie
02-25-2013, 05:33 PM

:)

Love the additional ears!

BigD@wg
02-25-2013, 05:40 PM

Not me. I see the forest :)

BigD@wg
02-25-2013, 05:57 PM
Hacker for sure. If he actually completed all those events to obtain those prizes, there would be no way he would be under level 40.

I haven't seen any of the evidence but it is not certain this account would be a hacker. It wouldn't be the first time Gree reset a heavy gold spenders account. I remembering it happening about 3 or 4 months ago with a big spender. I know he was a L200 player at one point and I watched him go by my level. Granted the name was different but if you were on the forum around that time you knew about it.

5earEddie
02-25-2013, 06:00 PM
Not me. I see the forest :)
I know my friend...I know

Poopenshire
02-25-2013, 06:21 PM
Sometimes glitches and account issues creep up that require fixes. I would not rule anything out. Sometimes i think too many units and fights might mess up an account.

5earEddie
02-25-2013, 06:29 PM
I know for certain if your willing to pay for something, well you can get it
Buddy poop...no need to pay

BigD@wg
02-25-2013, 06:29 PM
I know my friend...I know

:) lots of ears...nice!

5earEddie
02-25-2013, 06:46 PM
:) lots of ears...nice!
Yes, lots of eyes too:)

I am a cow
02-25-2013, 09:04 PM
Welcome back bro

KizbotBro
02-26-2013, 02:46 AM
The Inventory, Its really cool.

http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a620/kizbot/Screenshot_7_zps1382a45f.jpg
http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a620/kizbot/Screenshot_6_zpsea01c4fd.jpg
http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a620/kizbot/Screenshot_5_zps060964ae.jpg
http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a620/kizbot/Screenshot_4_zpsd68ffa44.jpg

KizbotBro
02-26-2013, 02:47 AM
http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a620/kizbot/Screenshot_3_zpsee0f76aa.jpg
http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a620/kizbot/Screenshot_2_zpsca336290.jpg
http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a620/kizbot/Screenshot_1_zps09e990bb.jpg
http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a620/kizbot/Screenshot_8_zpsdb423624.jpg

As you have read, this is not evidence of a hacker.

Until now I have been reporting players that look as suspicious as this, but now if GREE are actively supplying this kind of account then I'm not sure there is any point in doing so.

Tournai
02-26-2013, 03:33 AM
To me this is a hacker! Yeah right before level 40 having these Units? I wish! this aint possible.
Even with gold, this aint normal anymore.

But I have to say, NICE UNITS MAN! pfffff, but this will kill the fun when you fight against them!
If GREE start a focus on top lists with hackers, they will find them, cause hackers are always greedy and want more!
Hackers against players that pay, aint fair! I would be Furious when I pay real money, and some hacker just kills me, and beats me from a Top Box list!

Q Raider
02-26-2013, 03:39 AM
Yes, it seems as if Gree are prepared to "devalue" almost every other player's Gold except for a special few players....

Edit:
Tournal, This player is definitely NOT a hacker, it is a high level player's account that has been reset by Gree.

mickymacirl
02-26-2013, 03:42 AM
Haha, not a hacker, by any stretch of imagination. Nuff said, close this thread.

5earEddie
02-26-2013, 03:54 AM
Alot of things are rumors and heresay. I have seen some strange things I will admit in my over 1 year playing in this game. I sometimes think there is alot more then what we offically know is going on. I have no proof or evidence, this is just my personal belief.
Poopenshire, trust the force my friend...we have only seen the tip of the iceberg

KizbotBro
02-26-2013, 03:59 AM
Agreed, thread closed.

There was me thinking I was pointing out an obvious hacker. Instead I probably just set myself up for the beating of a life time should I reach the high levels! lol.

Still I'm glad I started it though, I think its an interesting insight into whats possible in this game.

Q Raider
02-26-2013, 04:19 AM
What is very amusing is the difference in the tone of statements made by some here compared to when a similar issue to this was raised some time ago.

Amazing how one's view changes when on the "other side" of the fence :-)

Tournai
02-26-2013, 04:24 AM
Yes, it seems as if Gree are prepared to "devalue" almost every other player's Gold except for a special few players....

Edit:
Tournal, This player is definitely NOT a hacker, it is a high level player's account that has been reset by Gree.

So this is a refund by GREE? thats awesome, if this a legit, thas cool man.
So is it possible to reveal thelevel from the player behind this account?
Just curious you know.

mickymacirl
02-26-2013, 04:42 AM
What is very amusing is the difference in the tone of statements made by some here compared to when a similar issue to this was raised some time ago.

Amazing how one's view changes when on the "other side" of the fence :-)

If that was a veiled attempt at insulting me, you missed the mark :P I know a hacker when I see them, usually because they are stupid and have overdid it, in this case, they aren't because they have certain units that are very difficult to reproduce in a non-standard method. In any case, I'm right.

Q Raider
02-26-2013, 04:43 AM
I would say level of player has nothing to do with it, more the level of something else provides the trigger :-)

mxz
02-26-2013, 06:00 AM
Still I'm glad I started it though, I think its an interesting insight into whats possible in this game.It was worth bringing up. Maybe the exact method could have been tweaked, but theres nothing wrong with anyone bringing up a game themed topic they'd like to discuss. I'm sure a lot of people who see something like that immediately think hacker - so its important for others to understand, with the right amount of money, all things are possible. Even if support tells people its not :p

Fun Killer
02-26-2013, 06:33 AM
I'm not sure if this the right place to discuss this but as I was farming for cash and I came across a base that had 3 buildings upgrading at once. 2 were the new Villa's and can't recall the other one. Was there ever such a boost unit available? I recall being able to build 2, but don't recall 3 at once.

mickymacirl
02-26-2013, 06:39 AM
I'm not sure if this the right place to discuss this but as I was farming for cash and I came across a base that had 3 buildings upgrading at once. 2 were the new Villa's and can't recall the other one. Was there ever such a boost unit available? I recall being able to build 2, but don't recall 3 at once.

Greenland gave a 3 upgrade unit.

Fun Killer
02-26-2013, 06:54 AM
Thx micky, that unit must have been a top 3 prize and this gamer did not look like they participated in that event. At least the units do not match as our team made top 100 and there's no evidence of similar units in their inventory.

Major Silverback
02-26-2013, 07:06 AM
It was worth bringing up. Maybe the exact method could have been tweaked, but theres nothing wrong with anyone bringing up a game themed topic they'd like to discuss. I'm sure a lot of people who see something like that immediately think hacker - so its important for others to understand, with the right amount of money, all things are possible. Even if support tells people its not :p

Mxz, regardless if that player hacked those units or he somehow bought them from Gree, it is still wrong. As u know, I don't take hacking accusations lightly. But, Gree really has to do something about this or ppls will stop spending any $. This ppl is pretty obviously a hacker thro -as I'm sure u know.

Poopenshire
02-26-2013, 09:06 AM
Not quite right, I have come to learn some accounts can become corrupted and require to start over. I have seen several of these accounts and no one knows why, but it is believed far too many units, too many fights and actions, and too much going on that cuases the account to become corrupted. This is one of the first things I heard about last summer, while people call them resets, its not. the game became unplayable for the owners and thus required the account to be reset as no other actions could correct the issues.

This has happened in the past and will happen in the future. Why do you assume someone bought this? how many people here remember some serious account issues that occur last march and april?????? people had resets then, as well whole new accounts created.

Get over yourselves people, no one is that important even the big spenders. I know you are all the center of your own worlds but honestly in the real world we are just drops in a bucket. Its always the same, if you don't understand something you always assume the worst. CJ and Mark have both said 95% of what is reported as hacker is not, that tells me these things happen and we need to accept it.

camper killer
02-26-2013, 09:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiRa7qrL5rY

You guys all remind me of this.

Honestly play the game and stop complaining.

XxGNUTxX
02-26-2013, 09:21 AM
you cant beat beat them then join them

quantumace
02-26-2013, 09:29 AM
If GREE was open about what was possible, none of this would be an issue.

Major Silverback
02-26-2013, 09:56 AM
If GREE was open about what was possible, none of this would be an issue.

This I agree with. But with the acct that started this thread, i doubt it was some glitch! Apathy infects the world today, and the ones that say "oh hum" are the same who pass off corruption, insider trading, hacking, etc. as human nature so why fight it. By no means hang the innocent, but come on, some are just obvious hackers.

mxz
02-26-2013, 11:31 AM
Not quite right, I have come to learn some accounts can become corrupted and require to start over. I have seen several of these accounts and no one knows why, but it is believed far too many units, too many fights and actions, and too much going on that cuases the account to become corrupted. This is one of the first things I heard about last summer, while people call them resets, its not. the game became unplayable for the owners and thus required the account to be reset as no other actions could correct the issues. Whoa, pump the brakes. I think you're a little more defensive about people speculating than necessary. No one's saying we should slay the dragon in the court of public opinion. I think most of the disappointment is falling on Gree - not you guys for taking advantage of it. God knows most people on here would, given the opportunity. You have good inputs, but objectivity you do not.

I'm aware that unit inflation and debasing of gold is considered reason to label an account "corrupted". Whether that's fair or not...well, not for any one man or woman to decide. It's Gree's call who should be compensated and with what, but is it not fair for players to ask about what is possible and what makes it possible (the trigger)? Thats all anyone wants.

Maybe a set dollar amount can't buy you a reset, you have a point there...but seeing as only big spenders are granted resets I don't see it as unfair to speculate. Causation- not quite...but certainly a correlation. To my knowledge, the only thing that's changed between your outrage at this and believing it was unfair (in October) and now, 180 believing its beneficial, is that you're part of the organization that has benefitted the most from it. Is that a fair assessment?

Poopenshire
02-26-2013, 01:06 PM
Whoa, pump the brakes. I think you're a little more defensive about people speculating than necessary. No one's saying we should slay the dragon in the court of public opinion. I think most of the disappointment is falling on Gree - not you guys for taking advantage of it. God knows most people on here would, given the opportunity. You have good inputs, but objectivity you do not.

I'm aware that unit inflation and debasing of gold is considered reason to label an account "corrupted". Whether that's fair or not...well, not for any one man or woman to decide. It's Gree's call who should be compensated and with what, but is it not fair for players to ask about what is possible and what makes it possible (the trigger)? Thats all anyone wants.

Maybe a set dollar amount can't buy you a reset, you have a point there...but seeing as only big spenders are granted resets I don't see it as unfair to speculate. Causation- not quite...but certainly a correlation. To my knowledge, the only thing that's changed between your outrage at this and believing it was unfair (in October) and now, 180 believing its beneficial, is that you're part of the organization that has benefitted the most from it. Is that a fair assessment?

I apologize if I seem defensive, this has just been beaten to no end for almost a year now.

I have never ever recieved any such treatments nor am I aware of such things. I spent alot of time and effort building what I have. Yes I do recall there being some resets in the past for some serious issues with accounts.

But from my knowledge they were serious issues and one time only things that had nothing to do with gold purchases. One of the first I remember and I have no idea why I remember it was one of the energy glitchers last spring who didn't abuse but reported it but it could not be fixed. I just remember it as something we discussed once before. I also seem to remember some people had "lost" accounts where they would sign on and their previous ones were not recoverable. in this instance units were put back into it since the original could not be recovered.

Now I am remembering this and cannot produce hard evidence. I hope people understand I don't keep accurate notes on these things.

Poopenshire
02-26-2013, 01:08 PM
Whoa, pump the brakes. I think you're a little more defensive about people speculating than necessary. No one's saying we should slay the dragon in the court of public opinion. I think most of the disappointment is falling on Gree - not you guys for taking advantage of it. God knows most people on here would, given the opportunity. You have good inputs, but objectivity you do not.

I am still outraged at the devauluation of anything I have spent. I am also outraged at many things that go on. What has changed is my eyes have been opened that these things happen and complaining won't change the fact they occur.

Ranger4Life
02-26-2013, 01:15 PM
Where have you seen this or is it just conjecture? I'm sure many people would take advantage of this if it were allowed!

I would call it deductive reasoning.

One member has massive amounts of high stat units that no longer make it into their Army; therefore, they have no use for them.

Then another member (that just happens to be in the same faction as the first member) ends up with 1,000's of units that are no longer available to purchase over night.

Two conclusions can be drawn from this:

1. The second member is a hacker. (I am 99% certain that this is not the case)

2. The first member was allowed to donate their "expired" units to the second member.

Q Raider
02-26-2013, 01:15 PM
If that was a veiled attempt at insulting me, you missed the mark :P I know a hacker when I see them, usually because they are stupid and have overdid it, in this case, they aren't because they have certain units that are very difficult to reproduce in a non-standard method. In any case, I'm right.

That was an observation, nothing more, nothing less, with the term "here" referring to the forum in general and not the thread in particular.

With respect to this specific thread I do believe that my posts in it are pretty clear on stating this player is definitely not a hacker.

5earEddie
02-26-2013, 01:24 PM
I am still outraged at the devauluation of anything I have spent. I am also outraged at many things that go on. What has changed is my eyes have been opened that these things happen and complaining won't change the fact they occur.
YOU be outraged...why you think 5ear have FIVE ears?