PDA

View Full Version : How do you report a hacker?

SuperSonic Chimp
02-25-2013, 11:14 AM
So I just ran into a player that quite a few of the new units, but doesn't have the buildings on their base to to even buy them, nevertheless have them upgraded to level 10. The player is showing a Attack of 6k and defense of 7k, but I've lost every fight against them until I accepted all my ally requests....and I had an attack of 16k at the time. So my question is how do you report a hacker? I took screen shots of their base, and the units they were using and their stats, but since it doesnt show how much defense they actually have, (Can we get this for Android please?!!) no their player ID, does it do Gree any good?

Richie.
02-25-2013, 11:33 AM
Contact Gree in the normal way.

Del Boy
02-25-2013, 11:43 AM
Contact Gree in the normal way.

I wouldn't bother, they don't reply to valid tickets, four weeks I've been waiting for a simple device change..

As for reporting hackers, there is no point doing so, all you get is generic reply back stating they are looking into it and then the ticket gets closed...

SNAKEEYEZ
02-25-2013, 03:01 PM
screenshot and email them....then wait lol

Gritix
02-25-2013, 03:04 PM
Send ticket or just dont worry about it.

Dutchie
02-25-2013, 03:32 PM
I wouldn't bother, they don't reply to valid tickets, four weeks I've been waiting for a simple device change..

As for reporting hackers, there is no point doing so, all you get is generic reply back stating they are looking into it and then the ticket gets closed...

There is a point to reporting them. Standard responses are the norm due to the high volume of tickets they receive and if they close the ticket they will have acknowledged it and hopefully they will have dealt with the hacker or put them on a list to watch/track. I am making assumptions here, but they will have policies in place to handle such incidents. If no one reported the hackers, the game would eventually be overrun by them. They also ran a script during the B4G that removed the skill hackers. Certain hacks are easier to deal with than others.

Dudebot121256
02-25-2013, 03:39 PM
Screenshot it and contact support. Explain to them why you think the person in question is hacking and attach the screenshot. Note that they won't tell you the result of their investigation because it's against their Policy.

Alo
02-26-2013, 01:16 AM

I even havent got generic reply for weeks when I reported hackers.....

MWnewGuy
02-26-2013, 07:34 AM
I have not seen a single hacker that I reported touched or stopped in any way.

mickymacirl
02-26-2013, 08:12 AM
I have not seen a single hacker that I reported touched or stopped in any way.

You forget that about 99% of the players people report are not hackers.

Del Boy
02-26-2013, 11:00 AM
There is a point to reporting them. Standard responses are the norm due to the high volume of tickets they receive and if they close the ticket they will have acknowledged it and hopefully they will have dealt with the hacker or put them on a list to watch/track. I am making assumptions here, but they will have policies in place to handle such incidents. If no one reported the hackers, the game would eventually be overrun by them. They also ran a script during the B4G that removed the skill hackers. Certain hacks are easier to deal with than others.

Standard responses are the norm?

Why ? Why can't greed do something that is transparent? Are you on their payroll?