PDA

View Full Version : Egypt Timeline

Davey Crock
02-24-2013, 10:20 PM
Anyone know if the timeline shown for Egypt is correct?
On my screen, the PVP tourney overlaps the boss event, and there are no events from 3/4 - 3/6.

manbeast
02-24-2013, 10:40 PM
omgsh what a i going to do w/ 2 days off from GREE event!? have to find another hobby! gree you better add another event to fill this gap!!

LarryBungLung
02-25-2013, 02:52 AM
omgsh what a i going to do w/ 2 days off from GREE event!? have to find another hobby! gree you better add another event to fill this gap!!

Dude come off it. Your a sarcastic one. He was asking a question not stating his life was over with there being no event for two days. A valid question at that.

Op not sure my event list shows the same.

Grand Overlord
02-25-2013, 05:33 AM

Was that really necessary?

Good question Davey Crock. It also means Egypt starts on a Thursday (in the US), so maybe this is an error, or perhaps they're being a bit more mindful of their global client base.

Davey Crock
02-26-2013, 08:16 PM
Lil surprised this question hasn't come up elsewhere on the forum. Guess people are rolling with it.

Azrael'
02-27-2013, 02:11 AM
Anyone know if the timeline shown for Egypt is correct?
On my screen, the PVP tourney overlaps the boss event, and there are no events from 3/4 - 3/6.

it's only a pvp event nothing special...

Sillybeans
02-27-2013, 02:25 AM
It's cause GREE is organised... /insert trollface.jpg It does seem abit odd, last time we had a boss event / pvp event / boss event / battle for DA COUNTRYZ. It's probably because they made Egypt 16days after and not 14days... seems a little werid to not have it 2 weeks after an add an extra 2days.

Товарищ
02-27-2013, 05:55 AM
Come on. This is a very humorous response, not necessarily sarcastic towards OP, it could aswell be manbeasts own statement.
Keep up the good humor man!

As for me, I have no idea, there's never non-event-time in the game, can't remember last time!

steveo127
02-27-2013, 06:26 AM
anyone think it might be because thye'll do a surprise open-10 crate event? since those don't necessarily have to be associated with the WD event, and can be a separate thing in itself, i could see it as an easy way for GREE to snatch some dollars...especially if the 10th crate gave a unit that was something around 1.5k atk/def and some bonus like "5% more WD points"... talk about wanting to make money...GREE could DOUBLE the price of gold and still would sell more than ever if a unit had some bonus like that...

Drama Llama
02-27-2013, 08:35 AM
Drama Llama remembers the days that one used to look forward to the next event not wish for these couple of days respite!

Hivesy
02-27-2013, 08:51 AM
^^^^^^^^that, Drama, is very very true

Товарищ
02-27-2013, 10:19 AM
drama llama remembers the days that one used to look forward to the next event not wish for these couple of days respite!

^^^^^^^^that, drama, is very very true
totally!!!

btw, is that you eddie? :D

BigD@wg
02-27-2013, 10:37 AM
Drama Llama remembers the days that one used to look forward to the next event not wish for these couple of days respite!

I still look forward to "collect 10" and boss events. Mainly because those are the only ones in which I participate. Even though I don't fight in the WD events, I completely understand your point (as that is the event that is causing burnout).

Grand Overlord
02-27-2013, 04:27 PM
steveo127, do you have a crystal ball?

Looks like the timeline has changed - PvP event has disappeared, and new crate event has been added.

Still plenty of time for 4 or 5 more changes though ;)

steveo127
02-27-2013, 09:46 PM
@Grand Overlord, funny eh? I saw that on my globe and lol'd. I just put myself in GREE's shoes. Now I have nothing against GREE, for one must realize that GREE is a company. This is how they earn their money. They need to earn a profit to provide for their families. They need to put food on the table too, just like each and every one of us needs to. (well not me, I'm a college-bound senior so that's still my parents' job :p ) When you think about it that way, I think it really changes your perspective...and gives you telepathic powers! ;)

my next prediction? CJ54 will make me a moderator, and give me power to rule the forums as his direct underling...yeah that sounds good, let's go with that!

Drama Llama
02-27-2013, 10:14 PM
totally!!!

btw, is that you eddie? :D

No not the same as Eddie or any previous posters, a long time lurker and player that only recently had an idea for a name worthy and fitting to use to join this forum!

ThaBoom
02-28-2013, 12:46 PM
*twiddling fingers*