PDA

View Full Version : Bring back old limited buildings?

American Capitalist
02-24-2013, 08:45 PM
We have already had three limited buildings released. People who got all three of them are much better off than those that didn't and have a huge advantage. If we keep releasing new buildings these people will just get a bigger advantage. What if for certain events Gree brought back old buildings instead of releasing new ones to give other players a chance to catch up?

LeBarticus
02-24-2013, 09:15 PM
The only reason that this would be plausible, is because gree didn't notify anyone in game that these were limited buildings. No splash screen, no red LE tag. Which is unfair to players that were saving and never got them.

We just had to assume that they were limited because there was no level unlock and they were located on the top left in the cash building section. This isn't obvious for everyone, especially people who aren't part of the forum.

Bart
02-24-2013, 09:59 PM
They should be permanent, at least they should be available for longer period of time, not just 1 month.

Blackstone
02-24-2013, 10:04 PM
You snooze you lose.

CplJC
02-24-2013, 10:07 PM
bring them back

Bart
02-24-2013, 10:10 PM
You snooze you lose.

then you shouldn't complain to fix the after level 150 boss event thing.

Blackstone
02-24-2013, 10:19 PM
then you shouldn't complain to fix the after level 150 boss event thing.

It's level 151. And this is apples and oranges.

Bart
02-24-2013, 11:06 PM
It's level 151. And this is apples and oranges.

I said AFTER level 150, didnt I? It is not so much of apple or orange, it has more to do if you have a personal interest that makes you click the yes button, doesn't it?

Sillybeans
02-25-2013, 12:14 AM
I'm with Bart on this one, I'll snooze and complete boss event's. You'll be active and get your LE buildings. IF they fix one they should fix the other. Building's are complete different from units, they should stay.

Bart
02-25-2013, 12:34 AM
I'm with Bart on this one, I'll snooze and complete boss event's. You'll be active and get your LE buildings. IF they fix one they should fix the other. Building's are complete different from units, they should stay.

Thank you, Bean, we can not have double standard, can we! wink.

A3OT
02-25-2013, 12:35 AM
Agree, when AC came out, I couldn't have so much money to buy it...But now I have good income to collect on it...

Acidist
02-25-2013, 01:19 AM
I have my buildings, but they should give the people more time for this.And we need a Splashscreen.

Tournai
02-25-2013, 01:31 AM
My IPH sucks comparing to people with 1 AC or more, now the Arctic Mining Rig also gone and now the AV building I will never get untill my vault is at 90 M or more.

So yeah its not fair that they are gone, cause with a High IPH my faction would have got much more bonusses.

Ok the game is all about economy en then the rest comes, but I can never get those buildings anymore when they do not bring them back.

I agree with Bart. Bring em back or let them stay! whats the problem?

Alo
02-25-2013, 06:26 AM
yeah, those who get it move further away from those who didnt have a chance to get them at the right time. I'm too far away, so it isnt my personal interest right now...2 months of gaming cant get U near those buildings anyway :D

Bart
02-25-2013, 07:09 AM
I think gree will bring them back, people. how do I know, you can start the rumor mill again, Simon. :)

sacromyces
02-25-2013, 09:13 AM
I have been fortunate and able too keep up on buying the new buildings. However; I agree I think they should bring them back and make them permanent. But I don't think they can really can really accomplish this until after the world domination event is over. But then again I figured they would also get the hacker problem fixed someday and that hasn't happened.

Ssne
02-25-2013, 09:42 AM
I like the concept of the limited buildings. Just put an expiry date on them instead of having them mysteriously vanish. I had 90M saved in my LLP when the AMR vanished...didn't hurt too much since I got an AV shortly thereafter but still.

They also need to make them increasingly expensive such that you have to overvault to get them. Camping and collecting 90M in the vault and then having 3 months to get an extra 15 or 20M is ridiculously easy. Part of the game and strategy is stressing about being overvault and continually raiding/attacking so that you get the money as quickly as possible. If you camp I don't think you should ever get the LE buildings.

richie1105
02-25-2013, 11:46 AM
Bring the back, this game lacks to much as it is,

NakedCherryPie
02-25-2013, 01:10 PM
Yes, please bring them back so I may find more people over-vault

soulnmysole
02-25-2013, 02:10 PM
You can't bring them back just because a few people did not get to take advantage. Thats just like spitting in the face of people who bought vaults of cash to be able to purchase them because they knew they only had a limited amount of time.

Stop complaining and just save up for the new limited buildings.

Gritix
02-25-2013, 02:15 PM
You snooze you lose.
Lol well said, in my opinion a month to get those buildings is more than enough and fair. Unlike the boss events where they make it impossible for lvl 151 up players to get to the boss 35 times...

SNAKEEYEZ
02-25-2013, 03:44 PM
that would be BOSS

asdfg12345
02-25-2013, 06:18 PM
there is a reason why its called limited buildings. All you have to do is get the new limited building that will come out every month. Stop complaining cause you aren't strong enough to get them before.

Alo
02-26-2013, 01:29 AM
there is a reason why its called limited buildings. All you have to do is get the new limited building that will come out every month. Stop complaining cause you aren't strong enough to get them before.

look at that from another point. I didnt get it now, U did, I dont get the next one, U do, I dont get the next one, U do...finally when I'm able to get one, U already have 10+ of those. Ppl who will have all those will be out of reach from anyone....making other ppl pointless to play.

I think anniversary can be "limited" to that when Ur account is 1 year old, it will be availiable for U to buy...other buildings should be availiable too...otherwise rich ppl now will get 10x richer and poor ppl will stay poor. Then rich ppl dont have anyone to attack (they dont bother to go for little money) and....point of the game is gone.....

James_mac
02-26-2013, 01:54 AM
otherwise rich ppl now will get 10x richer and poor ppl will stay poor. Then rich ppl dont have anyone to attack (they dont bother to go for little money) and....point of the game is gone.....
Sounds like life to me.

I agree with the you snooze you lose concept, plus I like my new 2.5mil IPH :-)

Alo
02-26-2013, 02:30 AM
Sounds like life to me.

I agree with the you snooze you lose concept, plus I like my new 2.5mil IPH :-)

still U dont see the point....free players leave, money players get bored (cause not much free players left) and leave...game dies.

Big O
02-26-2013, 04:40 AM
still U dont see the point....free players leave, money players get bored (cause not much free players left) and leave...game dies.You don't get it, I was and anniversary building.Their 1 year anniversary has come and gone, so has the building. So have a lot of other limited items in the game. Should they bring them all back because newer players missed them? You had every opportunity to get the AC. They even extended the end date. I brought my llp out of camping to get the first one. I attacked and raided a TON, and moved up 11 levels, but I got one. I didn't have enough to get the second, so I bought it with RM. As it has been said before, to bring them back would be a slap in the face to all those who worked hard, and or spent RM to get them. Besides they have new buildings coming out every month now, so save up and get some. Do something to change your situation or stop complaining about it. BTW, new players start every day to replace the ones that quit.

SoccerStud
02-26-2013, 05:48 AM
They are LIMITED for a reason. If you can't get them, then build up your IPH and don't complain. It isn't supposed to be FAIR for everyone. Obviously it's a big advantage to people who have all 6 (like me) to people who don't. They are there for one reason and one reason only, to make GREE money. If you see a limited building that's great, and you say to yourself I'll never get it, they'll think it will entice you to buy in game cash. And to people saying the non forum members don't see it, it's the first building in the money list! Though I do agree with the splashscreen idea.

Just my two cents

Alo
02-26-2013, 06:34 AM
BTW, new players start every day to replace the ones that quit.

there wont come new players if they see old ones get further away with every single second. More ppl will quit then comes. Game dies. It has happened in the past in different games and will happen so too in the future. Will it happen to this game....if they continiue like right now then yes, soon it is pointless to join.

...and you say to yourself I'll never get it, they'll think it will entice you to buy in game cash

ingame cash? U serious? I'm a newbie...but I raid 2-4x the money every day that the vault of cash would give me.

AND from company that makes hundreds of thousands in 1 month from 1 game I'd wait faster support for things, right now I dont see myself giving money to buggy game that is full of hackers and owners doesnt want to do much about it. I'll be as a free player for now and future shows, will I quit or will it develop for better.

Pappy14
02-26-2013, 07:27 AM
This thread answers it's own question in the title. I was lvl 34 with an IPH of around 250K. Raided like crazy and got an AMR. I also leveled up because of it and now I'm happy camping and building up my IPH so I don't have to raid so much to get the next one. Stop complaining and do what you have to do to get the buildings you want. I'm sure by now EVERYONE, especially those on the forum, know these buildings are limited. Stop complaining and make sure you don't miss out on anymore of these buildings. I understand the whole widen the gap problem from high level players compared to low level players due to the new buildings. You guys aren't the only ones who missed out, but you are the only ones complaining about it. I missed out on the AC, could've made a run at them had I known they were going to be around for so long, but hey I missed out. BIG DEAL, get over it. Move on, and do your best to get the rest of the LE buildings. They had to do something for the high level players who were losing the incentive to keep playing, so stop being selfish. Sheesh, now i feel it's time for a rum and coke!

American Capitalist
02-26-2013, 09:46 AM
They had to do something for the high level players who were losing the incentive to keep playing, so stop being selfish.

So I'm the one who is selfish because I feel that the game is giving you an unfair advantage? Aren't you the one being selfish by refusing to let other players have the same advantages you have?

S&H Max
02-26-2013, 09:57 AM
I dont think that they will or should bring them back,

With a cement factory lvl 10 and when the new vault will be max out someone could build a AC without having to go overvault, that wouldn't be fun!

And dont get me wrong only have one villa, but when I come across a base and someone lvl 118 haver 2AC 2AMR and 2AV thats just more fun for me to raid, I look for those guy and hit them with finger cross that get revenge!

I think that the limited part is the fun part it gives you reason to do crazy stuff like seeling half you base to get one!

Still 1 or 2 higher end building in the 50mil or 70mil would be great cause there seems to be a huge gap between nanos and AC

vorm
02-26-2013, 10:07 AM
So I'm the one who is selfish because I feel that the game is giving you an unfair advantage? Aren't you the one being selfish by refusing to let other players have the same advantages you have?

Unfair advantage? You had the opportunity to get them as well, just like everyone else in the game did. They were available to everyone for the same amount of time and for the same cost. It was fair to all. Everyone had to play by the same rules. Lots of us like myself worked our butts of to get them, and IMO, it would give YOU an unfair advantage if they brought them back because we all had to get them without the vault increases and did so because we were told they were limited time. What a slap in the face to everyone that worked hard to get them if they brought them back for everyone that missed them. I don't like the whole "everyone gets a trophy" thinking. The villas are still out there, if you want them get them, if not don't complain afterward.

Fedup
02-26-2013, 10:19 AM
it can be done.

My LLP got
2 x AC
1 X rig
1 x AV ( working on 2nd might not make it i didn't for the 2nd rig)

didnt have a Huge IPH
didnt buy in-game cash
didnt buy gold
didnt pay for refills
didnt win 100m on a scratchie (all crap on that front)
dont have a bought army

all with a measly 10m vault limit

can be done.

Pappy14
02-26-2013, 11:07 AM
Capitalist - Did you make an attempt at an AMR or did you just assume it was unattainable? I got mine by steadily raiding with no gold and a vault limit of 7.5 mil. I didn't raise the limit because I was trying to save money. I will not be raiding for anymore LE buildings because I do not want to level up. I probably raided for 75 of the 105 mil it cost me for the AMR. It is the only LE building that I have, so I'm pretty sure I'm in the same group of players that you are. I'm not sure what unfair advantage I have over you that allowed me to get the rig, unless of course its the fact that I am level 41 and have yet to build a war factory or an air field...I guess that would probably make more sense than Greed bringing back a LIMITED EDITION building, as the title suggests.

Fedup
02-26-2013, 11:14 AM
i didn't attempt the second AMR because the pvp and faction war started figured i wouldn't be able to hang onto the cash.

NakedCherryPie
02-26-2013, 11:18 AM
One of my LLP's just won a $100,000,000 scratcher, lucky me.

CrankUpThatDiesel
02-26-2013, 12:09 PM
Agree with VORM 110%...if something is Limited Edition, it should stay that way...

Wouldn't be surprised if they started recycling some of the 100m+ buildings every once in awhile though

Pappy14
02-26-2013, 12:25 PM
Fedup - I did the same as well.
Cherry - Lucky you indeed, The most I've gotten is 1 mil
Diesel - Do we know how many WD events there are going to be? I wouldn't be surprised if they prorated the income and came out with 6, 8 or more 12 hr buildings

Alexlee
02-27-2013, 10:09 AM
The bottom line.. Please announce game changes after loading the game.. You can tell us we've got bonus gold but not new troop and building?
Those building cost big money for some people, they have to prepare and take time to get the money. Planning is needed. Just like the anniversary building, at least, we can found on forum when will it be gone.
For the mining rig, nothing stated limited.. Ppl will think it is perm and build them later but find out one day it is gone.
If you have 1 mil short and all a sudden the building disappeared... What can you do? If we know theose info, we might work harder to get the money or simply just buy some more cash to get it instead of wasting all the effort.

Rich and strong ppl don't have this problem. Make it more fair please

American Capitalist
02-27-2013, 11:29 AM
Unfair advantage? You had the opportunity to get them as well, just like everyone else in the game did. They were available to everyone for the same amount of time and for the same cost. It was fair to all. Everyone had to play by the same rules. Lots of us like myself worked our butts of to get them, and IMO, it would give YOU an unfair advantage if they brought them back because we all had to get them without the vault increases and did so because we were told they were limited time. What a slap in the face to everyone that worked hard to get them if they brought them back for everyone that missed them. I don't like the whole "everyone gets a trophy" thinking. The villas are still out there, if you want them get them, if not don't complain afterward.

The biggest advantage in this game is time. I started playing in August. The Anniversary Center came out when I had only been playing for about 4 months. I have had had 2 more months to increase my IPH. People who have been playing since January of 2012 have an insane advantage over players like me. I wasn't able to go over 15 million back when the Anniversary Center came out. I was able to try to save 50 million for the latest building and got the living crap raided out of me. I'm getting there, but I'm not quite there yet. Why will it hurt you so bad to sit out and give other players another chance in a few months?

hoho
02-27-2013, 04:39 PM
Wouldn't be surprised if they started recycling some of the 100m+ buildings every once in awhile though

probably, like AC, the name suggests yearly cycle. with a different grade perhaps.

asdfg12345
02-27-2013, 06:54 PM
The biggest advantage in this game is time. I started playing in August. The Anniversary Center came out when I had only been playing for about 4 months. I have had had 2 more months to increase my IPH. People who have been playing since January of 2012 have an insane advantage over players like me. I wasn't able to go over 15 million back when the Anniversary Center came out. I was able to try to save 50 million for the latest building and got the living crap raided out of me. I'm getting there, but I'm not quite there yet. Why will it hurt you so bad to sit out and give other players another chance in a few months?
There will be more limited buildings, geez. Does it hurt that Gree rewarded players who have been playing for long time. Its called anniversary building for a reason.

Pappy14
02-27-2013, 06:58 PM
I've been playing for around 4 months and somehow managed to save up for an AMR....Everyone here knows about the LE bldgs, don't let them pass you by anymore!