PDA

View Full Version : Boost Buildings

4Nik8R
02-24-2013, 09:26 AM
I was just wondering about the boost buildings effectiveness. I just bough the infirmary and quickly upgraded to lvl 2. I did some pvp to collect boxes (very slow drop rate compared to cc) and I am still losing commandos at an alarming rate! I know gree wants to speed up campers, but the returns are not my favor. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated!

Kode
02-24-2013, 09:51 AM
When I started I had an entire infantry army with the same lvl2 infirmary. I was losing 4-6 guys per fight against slightly lesser stat ppl. I moved my army to be about 1/4 of each type and my losses all but went away. I don't think it's really a glitch I think they do that to force ya to spread out.

How's your army weighted????

bbprofitz
02-24-2013, 09:54 AM
the general consensus is that the infirmary doesn't really do anything. all the other boost buildings work great though. my composite factory (level 10), naval research building (level 10), and UK bonus give all my sea units a 50% increase to their defense. i think the difference between my raw & actual defense score is like 15K.

on a side note: don't buy infantry units unless you're prepared to lose them LOL. they're cheap but go quickly.

SevenO9
02-24-2013, 10:00 AM
The diff between level 1 and 2 infirmary is 2%. Even if they would work as you think, and word on the steets is they aren't, you would need to do a lot of attacks to really feel a difference.

4Nik8R
02-24-2013, 10:24 AM
the general consensus is that the infirmary doesn't really do anything. all the other boost buildings work great though. my composite factory (level 10), naval research building (level 10), and UK bonus give all my sea units a 50% increase to their defense. i think the difference between my raw & actual defense score is like 15K.

on a side note: don't buy infantry units unless you're prepared to lose them LOL. they're cheap but go quickly.

Your not kidding! My faction has huge infantry lower so I beefed up # of commandos. I have great navy though...

stephen2013
02-24-2013, 01:42 PM

Man I totally agree, my comp. and NRC are level 7 and I think I get a huge boost...I swear, my comp gets me a 7k boost itself...