PDA

View Full Version : Will you spend USD 30,000.00 to buy 354 LE set??

Ang002
02-24-2013, 06:54 AM
I was attacted by a lvl 124. His stats as: att 735k and def 691k! Number of unit 9317.

His LE set as :

354 unit of SR 22 Tengu Striker ( 900 gold)
354 unit of Epsilon Sea Destroyer (350 gold)
354 unit of Amphibious APC. ( 110 gold)
354 unit of Assault (65 gold)

Also quite a number of high stats loop unit, like 236 unit of combat lynx (383 att, 709 def). Mission completed 2681!

Ph4ntom Stranger
02-24-2013, 07:07 AM
With gold bonuses it wouldn't be 30k. But having said that some have spent more than that in this game. Yes a few players have that many LE sets

Octavian
02-24-2013, 07:32 AM
Anyone that spend 30,000 on a turn-based game needs to reevaluate their life.

johnnybravoo77
02-24-2013, 07:40 AM
If it was a 20% of sale, it would only be 27k!

camper killer
02-24-2013, 09:53 AM
Guys seriously. This is not news. This pays for your game.

Octavian
02-24-2013, 09:59 AM
What fun is a game if you can just buy winning?

SevenO9
02-24-2013, 10:03 AM
If it was a 20% of sale, it would only be 27k!

Did you take your math lessions? If yes, take them again please :-)

johnnybravoo77
02-24-2013, 10:10 AM
Did you take your math lessions? If yes, take them again please :-)

The actual total was around 33k when I added them up, 20% off that was just over 27k. Sorry nerd police.

SevenO9
02-24-2013, 10:21 AM
It was a long time ago when a nerd was actually perceived as something negative. We live in 2013 so use the word wisely.

spitfire
02-24-2013, 10:27 AM
It was a long time ago when a nerd was actually perceived as something negative. We live in 2013 so use the word wisely.

LMAO

this made my day, thanks

NakedCherryPie
02-24-2013, 10:57 AM
Mind your own business.

Q Raider
02-24-2013, 01:55 PM
I was attacted by a lvl 124. His stats as: att 735k and def 691k! Number of unit 9317.

His LE set as :

Also quite a number of high stats loop unit, like 236 unit of combat lynx (383 att, 709 def). Mission completed 2681!

Those purchases could have been achieved for 6k to 8k...With planning :-)

procsyzarc
02-24-2013, 02:13 PM
Anyone that spend 30,000 on a turn-based game needs to reevaluate their life.

Anyone who can spend $30k on a turn based game probably has a pretty nice life.

jay_usher
02-24-2013, 02:23 PM
Well done 7 still off topic and another reason y this forum has gone to sh*t with pathetic crap like that

Jhenry02
02-24-2013, 02:27 PM
Dibs on being Fred Palowakski

General Soviet
02-24-2013, 02:31 PM
If I somehow got $30,000 out of nowhere, I probably would spend it on stuff more important than a virtual game. But if there was nothing else to use it for, heck yeah I would buy tons of LE sets! Then, I would be reported by some player for hacking because you never see people with that many LE units.

Jahootie
02-24-2013, 05:32 PM
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

qq1972
02-24-2013, 06:25 PM
Anyone who can spend $30k on a turn based game probably has a pretty nice life.

At least $30K is like pocket change to them, just like the $3 sitting in my pocket and I can toss them without blink my eye. LOL

Dhusagar
02-24-2013, 06:30 PM
The actual total was around 33k when I added them up, 20% off that was just over 27k. Sorry nerd police.

You are arguing with someone who's forum identifier is a number?

And your calculations are still out :-)

ASHOdamatel
02-24-2013, 06:48 PM
Do you really think they pay for all of that gold I doubt it completetly they probably are hackers there are videos on youtube on an app to get free gold I think it was finally was found out and disabled but those with all that gold got to be a hack and I agree there are better things in life to spend money on. A FREE game yea right unless you are spending hundreds of dollars on this game you will never make it to the top It is complete false advertising to call it free and ok how about all those with 100 million dollar building I saw a level 75 with four of those things on his/her base now either they spent $500-1000 per building of real us currency or the won multiple sctrathers to get all of those buildings ooorrrr HAck. I think if your a hacker and do this or send all of that money then you truly are a loser in real life so you need to buy your way to the top or cheat either way loser but if they have won that money then there is a programming error buy the programmers and that is why they are at gree and not EA or activision. A xbox game is tops 60 bucks if you want to be good at a game play against others in bo2 and not cheat but they can't cause your talentless and have to hack or pay your way to the top because you are a loser..... just my opinion but it is a good one and 10 time out 10 I am usually right. I analyze things all the time and this the only possible awnsers

NakedCherryPie
02-24-2013, 06:51 PM
Do you really think they pay for all of that gold I doubt it completetly they probably are hackers there are videos on youtube on an app to get free gold I think it was finally was found out and disabled but those with all that gold got to be a hack and I agree there are better things in life to spend money on. A FREE game yea right unless you are spending hundreds of dollars on this game you will never make it to the top It is complete false advertising to call it free and ok how about all those with 100 million dollar building I saw a level 75 with four of those things on his/her base now either they spent $500-1000 per building of real us currency or the won multiple sctrathers to get all of those buildings ooorrrr HAck. I think if your a hacker and do this or send all of that money then you truly are a loser in real life so you need to buy your way to the top or cheat either way loser but if they have won that money then there is a programming error buy the programmers and that is why they are at gree and not EA or activision. A xbox game is tops 60 bucks if you want to be good at a game play against others in bo2 and not cheat but they can't cause your talentless and have to hack or pay your way to the top because you are a loser..... just my opinion but it is a good one and 10 time out 10 I am usually right. I analyze things all the time and this the only possible awnsersYou're an idiot. I'll cut you a $30,000 check if you never post on here again.

Blackstone
02-24-2013, 06:54 PM
Do you really think they pay for all of that gold I doubt it completetly they probably are hackers there are videos on youtube on an app to get free gold I think it was finally was found out and disabled but those with all that gold got to be a hack and I agree there are better things in life to spend money on. A FREE game yea right unless you are spending hundreds of dollars on this game you will never make it to the top It is complete false advertising to call it free and ok how about all those with 100 million dollar building I saw a level 75 with four of those things on his/her base now either they spent $500-1000 per building of real us currency or the won multiple sctrathers to get all of those buildings ooorrrr HAck. I think if your a hacker and do this or send all of that money then you truly are a loser in real life so you need to buy your way to the top or cheat either way loser but if they have won that money then there is a programming error buy the programmers and that is why they are at gree and not EA or activision. A xbox game is tops 60 bucks if you want to be good at a game play against others in bo2 and not cheat but they can't cause your talentless and have to hack or pay your way to the top because you are a loser..... just my opinion but it is a good one and 10 time out 10 I am usually right. I analyze things all the time and this the only possible awnsers

You Sir, are a freaking moron!

Q Raider
02-24-2013, 06:58 PM

........Can't resist this one........

Is your analysis as good as your spelling :-)

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-24-2013, 07:02 PM

His LE set as :

I think what you've seen, assuming you've seen anything, is probably some kind of new hacker.

I hear they can hack gold these days.

Better report what you say you've seen, Gree might want to investigate.

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-24-2013, 07:04 PM

Yeah, dude, I done seed them viteeos, two.

I bet Gree is gonna stop this madness.

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-24-2013, 07:06 PM
If I gets me statses over to the 100 levels of powerage I beed had me the gratest game of this game and been the powerfillest players.

Bravo Zulu
02-24-2013, 08:45 PM
I've never posted a reply to these (i.e. bantering) threads, and I almost quit reading them. But this one will be my undoing.
I'm hooked again because I so needed the laughter this provided. I like the condescending playfulness the crazy rambling was met with. :)

LeBarticus
02-24-2013, 09:11 PM
Will I? No. Lol. But if I had the money, I'd make sure that I'd match that $30,000 to help feed starving children somewhere. That's just me though.

Chimera
02-24-2013, 10:12 PM
"just my opinion but it is a good one and 10 time out 10 I am usually right. I analyze things all the time and this the only possible awnsers"

I'm using this at work tomorrow! I can't stop laughing.

Big Apple
02-25-2013, 01:29 AM
The guy named himself JUJU and now has found another name which I cannot communicate here... I encountered him at level 85 and he apperently made a huge jump.

ASHOdamatel
02-26-2013, 09:26 AM
Usually the first to responsed to a true statment as I previously stated has the most to hide aaannnndddd LOSER how do think long John Silvers got to the top pay maybe, hack possible either way loser.. at P.U.N would you like HUSH puppies with that.

ASHOdamatel
02-26-2013, 09:38 AM
Glad you could see the humor in my thoughts I will try to keep them coming for those who get it for the others who I offend must have someting to hide so which is it HACK or LOSER vote and decide probably rigged voting system anyway AT capt. silvers when the check clears I will stop calling you out since you seem to be the won willing to shut me up with bribe money. What are you hiding

Dutchie
02-26-2013, 09:45 AM
Another clueless troll... adios muppet!

XxGNUTxX
02-26-2013, 09:54 AM

His LE set as :

Heck yeah thats what all the cool people are doing

Tctiger
02-26-2013, 10:14 AM
I bet I can name that player and his faction , I'm not going to though as I think he is a big spender .

Agent Orange
02-26-2013, 10:52 AM
Personally no, but I guess if I had the cash. No wait WTF am I saying, I would have bought a nice custom Harley Night Train and still had money left over!

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-motorcycles-street-cruisers-choppers-2007-Harley-Davidson-Softail-Night-Train-FXSTB-4952-W0QQAdIdZ435866953

NakedCherryPie
02-26-2013, 11:14 AM
Someone just blew 30k...

I guess it's hard for someone to believe it when they've never been there.

ASHOdamatel
02-26-2013, 01:22 PM
Just my opinion but to spend that kind of money to prove your the best at a game designed for phones. Wow is your life that unfulfilled that you would pay that much money to be the best loser you could be at a phone game.
Another thought what are pirate's best known for hmmmm building schools and chuches think think no that's not it, is it being stand up law abiding citizens nope that's not it either what could it be........I've got it making great fish yep that's it boy I was slow of me duh; but wait a minute it would take two or three Long john's employees to buy that much gold must be something else I am so puzzled!

Hint: they where also famous for looting gold

Blest@iBOB!.mw
02-26-2013, 01:41 PM
I'd delete my Funzio account and post your greatness to all 10,000 of my allies for 1/3 of that!

NakedCherryPie
02-26-2013, 01:44 PM
Just my opinion but to spend that kind of money to prove your the best at a game designed for phones. Wow is your life that unfulfilled that you would pay that much money to be the best loser you could be at a phone game.
Another thought what are pirate's best known for hmmmm building schools and chuches think think no that's not it, is it being stand up law abiding citizens nope that's not it either what could it be........I've got it making great fish yep that's it boy I was slow of me duh; but wait a minute it would take two or three Long john's employees to buy that much gold must be something else I am so puzzled!

Hint: they where also famous for looting goldJust post your in-game name, level, and ally count. I'll be sure to bring some friends along to help build a school...

procsyzarc
02-26-2013, 01:56 PM
I love how clueless people are thinking people who spend $30k on a game must have unfulfilled lives and are losers. I’m not at that stage I can piss away 5-10k but not 30k (maybe next year when all my home loans are paid off) and my life is fantastic so I would imagine theirs are even better. However if you want to convince yourself that poor people have a much better life and the rich are sad and unfulfilled you keep living in that delusional world.

Tanner
02-26-2013, 02:07 PM
"just my opinion but it is a good one and 10 time out 10 I am usually right. I analyze things all the time and this the only possible awnsers"

I'm using this at work tomorrow! I can't stop laughing.

I'm reminded another analytical genius:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBsdV--kLoQ

WE ARE ALWAYS IN YOUR DEBT BATMAN

Someone PLEASE get this guy a cape!