PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate problem. NEED HELP/ADVICE

rezzen
02-23-2013, 11:59 PM
It has come to our attention in my syndicate that our leader has most likely gone inactive. We have a great syndicate goin 38/38 but our bank has reached over 110m and we have no idea where our leader is. Last i heard from him was the 16th. 7 days ago. Any advice as to what should be done here? Soon people might start leaving the syndicate or stop donating both of which are not good. If our leader is no longer with us would gree help us appoint some1 else leader? I mean we dont want to start over with millions from each of us already invested. HELPP!

Edit: problem resolved. our leader dropped his phone in water.

Dudebot121256
02-24-2013, 12:19 AM
It has come to our attention in my syndicate that our leader has most likely gone inactive. We have a great syndicate goin 38/38 but our bank has reached over 110m and we have no idea where our leader is. Last i heard from him was the 16th. 7 days ago. Any advice as to what should be done here? Soon people might start leaving the syndicate or stop donating both of which are not good. If our leader is no longer with us would gree help us appoint some1 else leader? I mean we dont want to start over with millions from each of us already invested. HELPP!Try sending support a ticket explaining the problem and ask support to transfer leadership. I hope you can get a new leader, good luck.

Feng1234
02-24-2013, 01:30 AM
That would suck. Wish GREE had more rankings that we can grant players.

KizbotBro
02-24-2013, 01:42 AM
Lol I was wondering when I would see you create this thread. It worries me and I'm holding off with pumping millions into the bank until he shows his face. I've already put in some 50 million and have a horrible feeling we may have to abandon the syndicate.

sister morphine
02-24-2013, 02:07 AM
Try sending support a ticket explaining the problem and ask support to transfer leadership. I hope you can get a new leader, good luck.
+1 to this sentiment.

Stav
02-24-2013, 03:44 AM
Hi

Wise Guys can take some members on board if you don't resolve this.

Coldjoey
02-24-2013, 05:23 AM
Same thing happened in MW faction. The laeder is still AWOL and GREE have not replaced the leader with an officer. Tory leader could be absent for several reasons, and I pray it's not any reason serious. He may have just lost his phone or have been banned.Not suggesting you jump ship however HTC can free up some places in our syndicate by removing our camper accounts. Obviously I understand you have paid a lot in to your syndicate and would not expect a huge down payment or buy in fee as I hear is the norm. Then if things get sorted we wouldn't be offended if you returned to your old syndicate. Our code us 381517992 and pm me your in game name so you can be addedLike I say not picking over the bones just trying to help out forum friends.

KizbotBro
02-24-2013, 09:25 AM
Thanks for the offers guys. After 8 days away he has thankfully returned! Dropped his phone in a puddle he said.

Moral of story is don't jump ship the second it gets a bit rocky.