PDA

View Full Version : how do play this

hoho
02-23-2013, 05:38 PM
i am sure you would have noticed that there are lots of injections into the game with all of the updates, enhancements etc

- new presumably limited/unreachable, expensive money building
- new expensive units
- vault upgrades
- did i miss anything else here

while there are faction priorities/management and your own base development(expansion, new building, upgrade, def), vs your own purchase units... etc it is overwhelming.

the next battle is just around the corner, how do you play this, what is your strategy ?

thanks for sharing

(perhaps we could have faction leaders only forum for discussion )

---- cash just not enough....come on scratchers, show me the money ! ----

I am a cow
02-23-2013, 07:30 PM
If we tell you you'll steal our ideas and then whoop our butts

Deskjockey
02-23-2013, 07:36 PM
Early on, I camped, grew my economy, strengthened my army and waited patiently. Now, I have an IPH of around 3.7 million, so it takes me two to three days to save up for what you term "unreachable" buildings. Same goes for the expensive units. IPH is the way to go if you are a free player or very light gold spender. The other route is to be a gold spender--buy the LE sets and get a strong army, then raid, pillage, and conquer. Ultimately, even with my high IPH, I will never beat the gold spenders, because gold units are way better in terms of their stats, so if you have the money and are willing to spend it, that's the route to take to success. If not, build your economy patiently. At least, that's the path that worked for me.

hoho
02-23-2013, 10:17 PM
thats amazing; is that with all money building with ac, amr maxed out? cant remember how long this MW started, seems you ve been playing since MW conception :)
for free players and llp, catching up the speed is overwhelming; with 1 month battle gap makes it too much to think about.

hope there are more ppl sharing... and no need to worry folks, i dont see how we could catch up with old timer or gold player, especially with widening iph income gap process in place.

ZemKe
02-23-2013, 10:48 PM
1. If you are in low levels, ensure your def units spots are all taken by gold units n indestructible from events n scratcher. A gold def 1 unit is better than an infinite def cash unit
2. Camp n built iph.
3. Built up tapjoy gold for LE or boss event.
4. Play WD event to get the gold units. Balance your xp gain with the rewards.
5. Built ur vault

Octavian
02-24-2013, 07:42 AM
The answer on how to play from the "experts" and "big guys"? = open your wallet. Games like this don't take skill, just $$$$$.

Dutchie
02-24-2013, 07:51 AM
I usually play with my fingers but I have been called a clever **** on occasions :)

johnnybravoo77
02-24-2013, 08:02 AM
TMI Dutchie!

I camped for a while, not long enough though. But the process is explained above, buy gold, camp, or just be somewhere in the middle. I'm in the middle, but I still have fun!