PDA

View Full Version : Had Enough Of This.

waxone
02-23-2013, 02:33 PM
Hi, Please could you restore my old game data.
I asked on feb 6th and have sent more ingame tickets asking since, but have still not received a single response.
I started a topic in the technical forum sector but it's been totally ignored.
Atleast you guys could have the decency to respond, looks like being a paying funzio customer gains you nothing atall.

My MW info is:
Al
ID: 531-934-580
Lv:15

Thanks Again

Dudebot121256
02-23-2013, 02:37 PM
Hi, Please could you restore my old game data.
I asked on feb 6th and have sent more ingame tickets asking since, but have still not received a single response.
I started a topic in the technical forum sector but it's been totally ignored.
Atleast you guys could have the decency to respond, looks like being a paying funzio customer gains you nothing atall.

My MW info is:
Al
ID: 531-934-580
Lv:15

Thanks AgainA couple things here:
1) Stop sending tickets. It just slows everything down.
2) What are you asking to be done?
3) My ticket was sent on the Feb 7th and got answered 3 days ago. Did you send it from ingame or just from email?

sherlock123
02-23-2013, 05:03 PM
A week ago I was level 58 with over 30,000 in att/def and hourly income of more than 500,000k.

Then all of a sudden my account(288 706 964) was automatically reset to level 1 and now my stats are 300 in att/def. (Possibly the actions of a hacker)

I sent Gree a ticket as to how can I get my account back over two weeks ago. I am still waiting for a reply.

I am suffering from the exact same problem as you buddy.

Joh
02-23-2013, 07:14 PM
I lost my account a week ago, sent in the ticket and still no response. I have about $400 wrapped up in the game (I know everyone hates me now) and would like to get something done about it. I know their busy but it doesn't mean it ain't frustrating

Dudebot121256
02-23-2013, 07:32 PM
To all that lost their account, I too lost mine and I had to send in a ticket. I had to wait 13 days also. Send in a ticket requesting a transfer or the 2 profiles stating which profile you want on your new device. I have a linked guide in my signature if you need help sending a ticket and transferring games.

Joh
02-23-2013, 08:55 PM
Another question towards the lost game, from a week ago when I lost the game I have started a new game and am much happier with the way this one has turned out. Now with me spending my $400 on my last account would it be possible for them to just transfer the gold I spent over to my new account or do the funds have to stay with the old account to be reinstated?

Dudebot121256
02-23-2013, 09:02 PM
Another question towards the lost game, from a week ago when I lost the game I have started a new game and am much happier with the way this one has turned out. Now with me spending my $400 on my last account would it be possible for them to just transfer the gold I spent over to my new account or do the funds have to stay with the old account to be reinstated?You could ask support to transfer the gold but I can almost guarantee they wouldn't. Other than that, you can't transfer gold, cash, units, etc. to your new account.

waxone
02-24-2013, 06:15 AM
A couple things here:
1) Stop sending tickets. It just slows everything down.
2) What are you asking to be done?
3) My ticket was sent on the Feb 7th and got answered 3 days ago. Did you send it from ingame or just from email?

I sent ingame tickets, and I always ask as nice and politely as possible. Last time I had the same issue with CC after a factory reset, and my old game data was restored within about 3days of sending the ticket.

Username088
02-24-2013, 08:04 AM
I sent ingame tickets, and I always ask as nice and politely as possible. Last time I had the same issue with CC after a factory reset, and my old game data was restored within about 3days of sending the ticket.

Might want to try sending in a ticket via your email, or going to their website. Most of the time when I try to "contact support" in game, it doesn't go through, they may not be getting your ticket. Just a thought.

waxone
02-24-2013, 02:07 PM
Might want to try sending in a ticket via your email, or going to their website. Most of the time when I try to "contact support" in game, it doesn't go through, they may not be getting your ticket. Just a thought.

It sends tickets using my gmail account automatically through ingame menu, so I've got that covered. Plus they are registered as sent emails in my gmail account. They have received all my tickets. I'm starting to think the quick response for my CC issues was only because I'd spent $500-600 but probably not.

See, even now, other people have complained about similar issues in this thread and nothing. No response from any staff or developers, not a sound.

Oh, and my MW game data has still not been restored, great job Gree :)