PDA

View Full Version : I don't want to violate Gree's TOS, by talking about my ticket

Tommy Two Toes
02-23-2013, 12:23 PM
I'll speak in generalities, and start by saying I'm not interested in complaining, sob stories, or trolls---just an honest question.

I worked support for an organization quite some time ago, and if the backlog of tickets got too big, we'd simply purge them, and assume if it's really important, people will contact us again.

I was wondering if Gree might be the same, and whether I should resubmit my issue if I don't get a response after say, a month, which seems plausible at this point.

cooch
02-23-2013, 12:27 PM
Did your organization do it as an active strategy or was it the individuals and one up mgr? I don't think Gree is purging the backlog as an active company policy...if it's happening it's on individual CSR level. However each time you re-complain can/probably goes to another CSR so...busted!!!

I just think they have a lot of responses to reply/follow up with and probably not enough CSRs and Techs to handle them. It's only going to get worse now that they are doing Syn wars across all their combat games.

Tommy Two Toes
02-23-2013, 12:41 PM
Did your organization do it as an active strategy or was it the individuals and one up mgr?

My experience was at a medium-sized financial institution, and the Director of Customer Service was probably the highest person that knew. I doubt the COO was in on it. I'm not trying to imply Gree operates the same way. I'm just trying to find the line between submitting multiple tickets, which creates a bigger problem, and letting my incident fall completely through the crack. Would you say two weeks is reasonable? Three? A month?

Quirt
02-23-2013, 02:29 PM
I see the pickle you're in -- having first hand knowledge of how other companies handle backlog.
I've waited 2 weeks before for an "answer" but that was before all this "syndicate" business - I imagine they're busier now.
Oh and my answer was .."we're aware of the problem; thanks for bringing it to our attention & we're working on it" - they closed the ticket BUT nearly a year later the reason I opened the trouble ticket remains unresolved.
I'm not too worried about it -- as I'm sure its happening to many people and they just haven't addressed it yet - I'm confident they will - I don't imagine its an easy fix so I'll cut them some slack. Besides its not costing me RL $ I might not be as patient if it was.
Good Luck

cooch
02-23-2013, 03:27 PM
My experience was at a medium-sized financial institution, and the Director of Customer Service was probably the highest person that knew. I doubt the COO was in on it. I'm not trying to imply Gree operates the same way. I'm just trying to find the line between submitting multiple tickets, which creates a bigger problem, and letting my incident fall completely through the crack. Would you say two weeks is reasonable? Three? A month?

Two weeks. Thus far the avg response time is one week unless they are swamped then it goes to two weeks. So if longer than two weeks exercise the fingers unless CJ has two cents to add here.

Plumbernick9
02-23-2013, 07:31 PM
My average support response is time is between 1/2 a day to 4 days. Just an FYI

Dudebot121256
02-23-2013, 07:34 PM
My average support response is time is between 1/2 a day to 4 days. Just an FYIYou are lucky. Mine average from 2 days to 2 weeks.

PawnXIIX
02-23-2013, 07:42 PM
From what CCM told me, a decent percentage of their tickets they get are people replying to closed tickets. Do different tickets for every problem and leave closed tickets the way they are.

Also don't have conversations with the support people, it's okay to say thank you when they solve your problem but try not to drag it on any further than that.

That comes from GREE itself. Honestly they need a tag system with the tickets. Sort them into 3 categories - bugs - cheater report - account issues (missing items / gold mis-click / ect).

From there it can go to a person who specializes in that particular area so that way it is sorted and the employees aren't jumping everywhere taking care of different issues every 2 minutes. It's probably a mess right now :(

Tommy Two Toes
02-24-2013, 08:27 AM
Honestly they need a tag system with the tickets. Sort them into 3 categories - bugs - cheater report - account issues (missing items / gold mis-click / ect).

I think that is great feedback, and it would take about 10 minutes to code another field into the ticketing system. Let's hope they see your suggestion.