PDA

View Full Version : Bonus Cash from Missions, not working?

mwmark
02-23-2013, 10:18 AM
I have a couple bonus units the "Cataclysmic Destroyer" as well as the "Whiteout Striker", their bonuses are 30% and 20% more cash from missions respectively.

I've been hitting the Command HQ in the Hidden Missile base, when you highlight the building it has a range of payout being: $181,000 - 5xx,000. So based on just one of my units, say the destroyer (30%) my minimum payout should be about $235,000. The problem is I've regularly seen payouts below $235,000, let alone my full combined bonus minimum payout should be like $282,000.

Am I calculating my bonus correctly? If I hit a 0/2 building 2 times and get paid the cash, is that considered "cash from missions" for the bonus to trigger?

Is anyone else seeing this behaviour?

Generik79
02-23-2013, 11:18 AM
Someone in my faction suggested that the bonus is far more specific than you are describing here. This is speculation, but there's good rationale behind it. The bonus says "30% more cash from missions"; it does not say 30% more from PvE. In other words, for the 30% boost, you may HAVE to be doing a "mission," that is, something listed as a goal for you at the moment. If so, loot farming one spot, like you are here for Brigands [yes, we can tell ;-)], may not be subject to the bonus.

PS - I hope my factionmate was WRONG about this....but you can see his reasoning is solid, either way. Maybe test the theory???

Augie
02-23-2013, 03:26 PM
I believe the bonus kicks in when the cash from the mission hits your vault. Next time you hit the spot watch your vault register. It records the initial amount then after a bit adds the bonuses. Given the range from each mission it's hard to really calculate how much bonus is being applied.

Generik79
02-23-2013, 05:07 PM
@CJ54 -- Can we please get an explanation on this. Far too much speculation and unknown for something that wouldn't give a strategic advantage. People either have these units with bonuses or that don't. So, how and when does it function? Thank you in advance!

Wufnu
02-23-2013, 05:53 PM
I believe the bonus kicks in when the cash from the mission hits your vault. Next time you hit the spot watch your vault register. It records the initial amount then after a bit adds the bonuses. Given the range from each mission it's hard to really calculate how much bonus is being applied.

This is exactly how it works. While it would be nice to see two boxes, one with the regular payout and one with the bonus, it gets added to your vault with a few seconds delay. Watch closely and you'll see it.

Philly982
02-23-2013, 06:22 PM
If the bonus is applied when vaulting, what happens if one is overvault. Would that player not receive the bonus then since they cannot vault?

Q Raider
02-23-2013, 06:48 PM
If the bonus is applied when vaulting, what happens if one is overvault. Would that player not receive the bonus then since they cannot vault?

The bonus gets applied regardless of over, under vault.

The trigger is when you do "something" in the game, hit the vault, check your inventory, check your stats, go to another map, hit another PVE target.

mwmark
02-23-2013, 09:25 PM
Ill double check this with screenshots and report back.
I also have the unit that gives 50% more cash from raids and in the battle result screen i see the immediate bonus, ex on a lvl 10 munitions i get 81,000 in my battle result, vs the normal 49,000.

Brummied
02-23-2013, 10:14 PM
Yep concur with this, been farming tr's since brazil, have cat destroyer, was getting 30% when vaulting or returning to base, now getting 50% :D

The bonus gets applied regardless of over, under vault.

The trigger is when you do "something" in the game, hit the vault, check your inventory, check your stats, go to another map, hit another PVE target.

mwmark
02-24-2013, 08:14 AM
Yep just did some testing with screen shots, latest example:
GUI said i made $540,332
The difference in my bank/vault was $810,498
Which is exactly 1.5 of $540,332.

What is interesting is that the 30% and 20% is combined, where other bonuses (attack, casualty, etc) are not combined like that, but are successively added.

Generik79
02-24-2013, 08:55 AM
good point mark: for people reading so they can understand (if I do!!!). Most bonuses--say, for example, +1 valor on a unit are only progressive (like adding units in game to boost a/d). Adding 2 of the same thing keeps you at +1. If you had a +1 and +3, you would have +1, and +2 from the other one (amount above original 1), for +3 total.

Whereas these bonuses are being added together--20 and 30 for 50%. (As were I believe the multiple upgrades bonuses from Brazil top 3, so maybe all Top 3 bonuses going forward????? Maybe ALL WD bonuses?)